*blocks your neighborhood street*

Well, user? Why are you looking so nervous?

You've had your path blocked before. Why is it any different this time?

PEDOS BTFO
don't drop the soap

Just walk around the two police cars. I am innocent.

You two avoided the cop before he walked over. All following anons are now approached by pic related.

Excuse me, sir. Do you live on this street?

Followed by a request for ID, regardless of the answer.

Oh hello officer. *flashes anti pedo shield and white man card*
The pedo fags you're looking for are over there.
Have a great day. Stay safe out there

The officer doesn't explain that he's surprised that you know what's going on. He simply says. "Wait right here" as he backs away and speaks into the radio.

The poker faced cop is joined by two others.

Please step out if the vehicle and place your hands behind your back.

It's the kind of mistake that only happens once a thread, tbh.

*complies*

Am I being detained?

Step inside here and remove your shoes and belt for me. Anything in your pockets I should know about? You'll get your call in a minute but first I'm going to need you to do as I say, alright? Remove your shoes and belt for me.

And by the way, yes. You've obviously been detained. A detective will speak with you shortly so we can figure out how you know so much about so much. We can legally hold you for 48 hours while we sort this out.

Shoes. Belt. Thank you very much.

What is my charge?

This is an unlawful arrest sir and where the fuck is my lawyer?

too bad none of you lard guzzling scum fucks checked my ankle holster. What's that, fatbody? You haven't been keeping up to snuff at the range lately? Looks like you're fucked, buddy

Nigger. How the fuck we get to the Police station already?

Well, I don't (completely) know your charge. I'm just working the holding cells. We have 48 hours to lay a charge. *listens to your shit story as you're led down the hallway*

Well, if the police were searching your house, and if you told them what they were looking for… Now how does somebody know that?

*leads you to a row of cells the size of a shoebox.*

You should probably know, it's going to be cold in here. That's why I advised you to keep your sweater with you.

A detective will be with you in a few hours.

Your pedophile card and everything in your posession has been logged and bagged.

I'll come get you for your phone call once the phone room is empty.

A LOT OF ANONS ARE PROBABLY GRATEFUL YOU TOOK THE HEAT AWAY INSTEAD OF PLAYING GAMES WITH US.

This
/thread

Excuse me, sir. Do you live anywhere on this street?

*hallway door opens*

TURN 360 DEGREES AND RUN FOR IT

* fly on my quiditch broom cause they dont know I can fly under my invisibility cap

SKEWME! OFFISUH!! Ey mang.. I suck yo' diq if'n yoo let meh out-chyuh Meng… I suq dat sheeit reew nyce meng. I deep'froat dat beeitch mengg…

Eyy meynng… Lissen.. I gib yoo dat reaw guhd sheeit meynng… I'm fuh'reaw meyngg… Lissn.. yo.. Lissen…

*I let'chu puht it in'muh bootyhole*…