Do you think it's healthy for kids to see public nudity? I think it helps them with their body image as the grow up...

Do you think it's healthy for kids to see public nudity? I think it helps them with their body image as the grow up.also pics of kids seeing public nudity.

Other urls found in this thread:

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not public nudity in particular but a relaxed attitude to nudity at home and in selected locations. The type of people who want to attend a hyped, 'liberating' and anti 'body shaming' nude event are not the sort you want around your children. Unless you want them to become a SJW later in life or worse.

That girl is staring straight at the dude's dong.

It is pretty universal that kids seeing adults naked and other children naked helps them grow a sense of what is a healthy body image and gives them a positive outlook on their own body. It is also universally known that children seeing the opposite sex (i.e. little boys seeing little girls genitals) naked is a very positive and critical point in the development of a child's mental ability. It shouldn't be seen as something to be ashamed of or as a sin.

I do like to note however: Many of these sources are very pro-child sexuality hence why they are banned in many places. Things like children experimenting, children masturbating in groups with or in front of other children, children playing sexual games like doctor. All of these are highly controversial and taboo subjects in 2018 so they are just outright banned.

But if you look for child developmental books on sexuality there is usually always a 100% agreed upon stance that children and nudity is actually not a problem. Many child books actually advocate for the parents to be naked in the household and for the child to also be naked with the parents. It helps them with many things. For boys it helps them understand penises and differences in penises like circumcision/testicle size etc.etc….
For girls it develops future notions of their developing body so they won't be startled as they age. Like they would come to expect they will grow breasts. They will have their period. They will grow hair. Many of these things are seen as "shameful" to girls who have never been around nudity or other girls naked. That is why you have high schools where the girls all take showers and the girls make fun of the girl with big breasts or a hairy pubis. In a naturist society: This kind of behavior doesn't happen because if children are normalized to nudity from infancy they understand that there are many shapes and sizes.

yeah, i think it can be healthy in a naturist type environment.No funny stuff. Kids are naturally curious.

This user actually makes some good points. I was fucking ashamed of my body as a kid and was near traumatised when my pediatrician told me to drop my undies.

I went to a Catholic school and in there they raise you to be ashamed of everything and be frightened by God at all times.

To this day I can't even see a woman in a bikini without blushing and looking away because it is a "sin." My fucking parents ruined my life and religion is bullshit. And they wonder why I'm a loser virgin.

I've been to many laid back,clothing optional beaches that mix nudist with clothed families commingling.Kids will stare out of natural curiosity.Parents that aren't wound all tight don't care. They can clearly see nothing sexual about nude sunbathing.

My god, is that how you get Holla Forumsyps?

That's the right type of place, I think. The sort I negatively described in my earlier post were those likely to be hijacked by the feminists and faggots. There was a nudist beach near my undisclosed location that stopped children attending because "muh pedos". Was pathetic really.

Very good.

more pics ;_;

more pics of the opposite would be nice

little kids nude in public and see how everyone else reacts to them

cp request

might as already well be, considering the explicit advertisements around

oxwugzccvk3dk6tj.onion

MOAR!!! Love the pics

virus

She's making the "fisting" symbol, isn't she?

Pedos btfo