Angry Birds 2 in the works

Angry Birds 2 in the works

archive.is/BqQZf

“Angry Birds” grossed a solid $347 million worldwide, including $107 million domestically, since its release in May. Rovio CEO Kati Levoranta made the disclosure as part of the company’s earnings report.

Holla Forums : The Cartoon is getting a sequel. Hopefully it'll have the same message as the first.

whats that website that checks how many jews were involved with the creation of a movie

www.j-dar.ca

Just noticed the doctor has the same colors as the Israeli flag.

apparently it got gassed rip

I have a bad feeling Sony will be more hands on with this movie and fuck it all up.

Just goes to show that right wing entertainment is profitable, its just that its blocked from hollywood.

Kinda like how MDE world peace was creeping up on some of adultswims most popular long running shows.

The message we bring has to be censored or else we win. Don't get demoralized about this tho. It just goes to show that they don't have an iron wall between them and the truth, its more like cracked glass ready to fall.

wew

huh?

Checked, iv'e noticed that everything about the establishment is crumbling more and more every year as society gets worse.

At this point it's either we win or the Apocalypse.

Finns are at it again.
I am still surprised how the first movie wasnt bombarded due to its anti-rapefugee-diversity message by the critcs, it wasnt even trying to be subtle.

Buy the BD goy.

No seriously. Buy that shit and buy it for everyone you know for Christmas.

It's got the same defence as pepe does.
If they call cute fluffy birds saving their eggs racist then they look like fools.

it was better for them to just let it slip under the stupid goyims radar

WingSTEIN

yes but they have no problem letting themselves look stupid pointing to pepe as a racist nazi

Since the first was about rapefuges what will this one be about?

Do you really think that the media would want to bring attention to that. For them with that fight the only winning move was not to play.

That's because most normies don't really know about pepe, but everyone knows angrybirds.

You know (((who))) this one is going to be about.

They have a society full of new children, they have just learned a lesson about how anger is a normal emotion, and their society is prospering for now.

It will be about how they became too comfortable and apathetic, thus allowing corrupt politicians to move in and sell them out.

And they could only bomb the ratings.
The good is that they cant do shit, else they will be ridiculed.
What a year, a mobile company dropping soft redpills on kid movies.
Plus kids tends to understand easier with metaphors, resulting into unconscious relation with irl stuff.

Normies don't really give a fuck about film scores. Suicide squad got shit reviews across the board and still broke sales records. Most of them just go to the movies just as an excuse to get out with some friends, the movie comes second.

The second will be about Pedowood kikes getting control over it and correcting the record.

About self improvement and societal improvement.
Make Eagle Mighty Again.

(Checked)

God, I hope so. Dubs have spoken

just a reminder, the movie and the game were made by finns

There's no way they'll get away with the same thing again. I wouldn't be surprised if a core theme of this movie will be undoing the (intentional or not) message of the first one.

again, the movie is being made by finns, where the kult of social justice is vastly underrepresented.
unless the production team is vastly different, I suspect the movie will be of a similar vein to the first.

Plus this time it will show how cucks are traitors, if it give scenes of pigs and traitors working together to hunt the birds that didnt believe in any of that bullshit and didnt surrender to such vitriol.

And thats why we keep winning while they can only get desperate.

When did A. Wyatt Mann get to animate a cg film?

Bump

I will wait for the trailer before I have an opinion. The first one was definitely redpilled but Sony may have caught onto it and likely won't let something like it slip out the door again.

This, I seen a guy I knew who was from what I knew a lefty atheist make fun of the media being scared of "racist nazi frogs"
The media are a laughing stock and everyone knows it now.
The Overton Window is turning, and we are on the rise after being held down for so, so long.

*and his friends were making fun of the media going full retard too

The reason why Rovio was able to put out a movie with that kind of script is because they paid all the production costs while Sony was just a distributor, was a huge gamble but actually worked out great for them not just in ticket sales but also their established merchandising.

Sony film division has been fucking desperate for hit moves going back years, desperate enough to distribute one without owning a piece of the IP.
Literally the only division that has been making Sony money over the past 5 years has been their Nip insurance business.

Coo

Frankly it's likely a matter of month now for Sony cutting out the cancer that is Sony Pictures.

There was a site that would tell you how jewsih a movie was. The less jewish the better the movie was of course, it would take into account how much say the jews had in the making of the movie. So for example a small role jewish actor or music composer would give it less of a jewish percent than a jewish producer ect.

ITS HAPPENING
THE MEMES
MAGA
TRUMP
VOTE TRUMP
MAGA
ANGRY BIRDS THAT IS US IT IS ABOUT US
BUY THE ORIGINAL DO NOT PIRATE SUPPORT THE MEMES
VOTE TRUMP

Don't worry about it what are you a Film buff?
VOTE TRUMP!

#MAGA
#ANGRYBIRDS

I know a Jew and his wife that worked on it. It's pretty Jewy

I’m certain they took it down because of how it backfired. It was also incomplete, unfortunately, and didn’t distinguish “no information” from “not jewish.”

And then there’s the matter of The Passion of the Christ showing up there as ~20% jewish due to “jewish content.” The fucking kikes even tried to take credit for their demise.

Fucking Hapas did this film too and guess what, the spacenazis wins.

Yes, and all the good movies were under 10% jewish.
American psycho 0%
First two Mad Max movies 0%
Birth of a nation 1.5%
Fight Club 1.6%
Monty Python and the Holy Grail 0%
Anything with Christian Bale or Mel Gibson always had a very low percent of jews involved.

Yeah it backfired, it was originally so jews could know which movies to go watch. Passion of the Christ was around 7% I believe without listing any actors or jews involved in the making of the movie. New movies would take a bit to update, I think angry birds was under 15% Some movies like American psycho and other Christian Bale movies really do have no jews involved, which explains why Holla Forums likes his movies so much. Some of the Batman trilogy were the highest percent of jewish involvement with 10-17%

Here's another right-wing film about angry birds that needs a sequel.

nope

I recall the NatSoc moonmen losing hard and the German girl fucking the nigger at the end.

Would have been a better film if they had done the whole thing straight as an alternative history movie. Vid related, looked really cool in the first teasers. Then quickly turned into a kike comedy film as production went on.

Actually paid shekels to see the first one in theaters, was totally worth it. It has great subtle (and not-so-subtle) redpills peppered throughout. There was even a part where one of the pigs had a "Coexist" bumper sticker on his car

Saved.

anyone have a screeny of Dune j-dar? or at least know the percentage