Give me mod action log link

Give me mod action log link

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=b

this?

Thank you

Before you ask, yes, the guy the posted the thread complaining about how many shitty threads there are got banned (by me) after he posted CP in another thread. Look forward to a meta thread to replace the one that was deleted, i'm currently in talks with big guy dysnomia.

I was wondering what happened to the meta thread. I was about to reply to you and another guy before it disappeared. I forgot what I was going to say though

No one got banned.

bring back hex tbh

According to the board log you are correct, but the mod tools on this site are so bad that there were times when I did b&d+ and since the mod tools crashed during the action it didn't show up in the board logs even though the ban showed up in the ban list.

Spoiler that shit nigger

This. Codemonkey is too lazy to fix this, or at least say he is fixing it. Everyone who has had to deal with mod.php knows that the tools are garbage, and work less as intended half of the time. There has been times where Holla Forums got spammed to death, and with all the D+'ing it crashed mod.php "sitewide" for a few minutes.

i'll spoiler when you come back tbh

Omlet is lying. Jimmy was the one who deleted the thread. No bans were issued according to the log. Explain yourself Kikelet.

I don't care about shitshow you guys are running here on Holla Forums. I used to spend here easily 12 hours a day, but I'm finally Holla Forums-free for about a year now. Now I see I accidentally started shitshow meta thread. Enjoy your crippling depressions, fags.

As hex said, the eternal 524 error either struck again, or it could be that Jimmy b&d+'d him before me. Either way, its gone, and you are welcome to complain here now.

post more lain

You didn't start anything because there is an ongoing meta shitstorm everyday, every hour and wvery minute on Holla Forums. Kys goon.

Or you're lying out of your ass.

I'd like to point out that the guy making meta threads is the same guy making shitty threads. That's how it goes.

How very Christian of you.

Oh how right I was!

Are at least some decent memes produced here nowadays? How the hell you guys still have energy to discuss meta stuff all the time? False sense of belonging from arguing about moderating this board is not going to cure you, just help to spread your illness over whole mind.

Holla Forums hasn't produced a meme in 3 years.

Meta discussion about the rules now goes here, for the sake of longevity and housekeeping.

No oc, well barely any.
If we weren't talking about meta shit then we'd have nothing else to talk about. And it seems like the only users here that are happy with the state of Holla Forums is the pedos.

So except for the fact pedos are openly back nothing changed since I left. And I bet when I hop back here in a few months pedos will be forced into one thread again. Don't waste too much time on this board user, it's not healthy for your mind.

This is entertaining to me user. Watching a noard self destruct isn't uncommon but to watch a legacy board shit itself is priceless.