15+ pedo threads

What the fuck are you doing? Don't lie and tell you they have better things to do because I know they don't. Clean this shit up.

I demand more degeneracy

they are around. They just dont care.

Implying vols aren't responsible

How many vols does this board have now?

based

Extremely Poundable.
Maybe 5? Idk.

Stfu

They should get rid of all of them and put you in charge tbh

Hex you see this shit niggah?

More than that

Gotta be like 10 at this point, I don't feel like going through the rest of the log to find out.

How is it that 10 autists can't match the autism of 1 Mormon?

Couldn't miss it if I tried :^)

I think mailman is crosswalk but yeah I underestimated that amount of volunteers we have.

Oh, didn't realize he changed his name.

Bump

I wonder if you would permaban people for posting Instagram images of young girls like other mod(s) do. Somehow a young girl in a bikini at a beach violates DOST here

After the September board nuke hex deleted all pictures of children. It was a sad tbh.

It was hilarious tbh. I didn't do that forever though

this

Besides it brought us that funny scribbled out little girl picture. I kept deleting his thread, and he would scribble over it more and more each time

Yes but that goy was a fucking retard. Also Hex do you remember pic related?

fug u

the pedocaust never happened

Disgusting.

it was real in your mind.

never forget the 6 trillion pedo threads

:^)

I haven't seen you on as much lately. Is everything going well in your life these days?

marriage soon?

t. kike

delete anything and everything that looks under legal permanently

this tbh

Gooks out.

Mostly. I've been keeping myself as busy as I can going to activities and stuff. I installed Gentoo, and am gonna try to start programming again my spare time. I've also been teaching myself German.
Still need a job. I'm thinking about taking a job outside of my field just to get something on my resume. I have met a lot of nice girls though.

this tbh

who is that sniveling queer in the background?

That's dysnomia tbh. Daniel.