Fat people, rise up! We could swing this election

Fat people, rise up! We could swing this election
It’s time white supremacist whoopee cushion Donald Trump was hurled back into obscurity by a coalition of women, Muslims, veterans, LGBT people and fat people
>Fat people, are we going to stand for this shit?
(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/70g4G
pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc,
web.archive.org/web/20160930082501/https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2016/09/29/is-your-dogs-halloween-costume-sexist/
archive.is/Fb2GQ
facebook.com/thelindywest/
archive.is/xsErC
twitter.com/thelindywest?lang=en
archive.is/oODhI
whitepages.com/name/Lindy-L-West/Seattle-WA/4mmbaex
archive.is/PNlL7
lindywest.net/
archive.is/rWCjN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(2.2)
archive.is/70g4G

What the fuck? Do they actually think they have veterans supporting them?

I'm full landwhale and I've been for Trump since the day he announced he was going to run.

You have to lose weight.

get fit, user

Jesus fucking Christ, murricans. Get it together and hit the gym.

Besides, most of the whales seemed to be Bern Outs. They aren't going to burn a battery charge of their mobility scooters to vote for Hilary.

This is the kind of articles the Onion should be writing, instead of Hillary puff pieces. That was hilarious.

This better be fucking satire

Yeah I was doing good in college. Hitting the gym and eating right. I was losing weight at a good clip. Then I graduated. I'm stuck with a minimum wage job and living at home. I barely make enough to pay for my student loans. I pretty much have to eat what's put in front of me, or I don't eat. I don't have money for the gym. I've gained all the weight back.

Europeans are just small.
I weight 300lbs and its all muscle but I'm not even that big.

According to his medical records Donald Trump is slightly overweight.

So if anything fatties should be supporting Trump.

No. Because you don't stand.

I really can't see the average Texan voting for Cunton.

Funny how these groups tend to hate the other.

But you Americans. You always used to tell us eurofags that it'd never happen but here it is. You promoting unhealthy deadly lifestyles like fatties who will die of heart disease, death by the gay as shown here pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc, dying for Israel and other traitors and enemies of humanity, Muslims who stone women to death and blow themselves and others up, and women who paradoxically promote all of the above when they are hurt and murdered by them the most.

Fuck dude, story of my life. I'm still not fat yet though.

What is the fucking disconnect with these people? Muslims don't care about your fucking social rights. They are not feminists. They won't stand for you. In a Muslim country, women are property and you'll be beaten blue and ceremonially fucking gang raped for protesting, then killed because rape is technically cheating on the husband you were forced to marry at age 9. How is this segment of society so fucking dense?

Desperate

This is how desperate the mainstream media has become. Trump says that the DNC hacker could be someone who weighs 400 pounds, so they immediately try to get 'the fat vote' against him.

It would be laughable if it wasn't just so pitiful.

Sorry to hear that, user. Can I ask what you are eating? I keep hearing this myth and complaints from people that healthy food is affordable for those with limited budget. This is simply false and I just want to make sure.

That 400lb hacker known as 4chan must be brought to justice.

Just WHO is this mysterious hacker known as 4chan?
All I know is that he weighs 400 pounds and is affiliated with a white supremacist frog

so eat less dumbfuck

i laughed louder than i wanted, thanks user

It really also depends on what you define as healthy, and where you shop. Farmers market and the flea market are great places to shop and get what you need for cheap.

Has all that fat consumed their brain too?

Well, the Onion has become a Hillary propaganda outlet thanks to (((Haim Saban))).

web.archive.org/web/20160930082501/https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2016/09/29/is-your-dogs-halloween-costume-sexist/

I love the current year!

You just need to focus and control your appetite. It sucks for the first two or three weeks, but then your body gets used to it. Restrict yourself to 1200 to 1500 calories a day and stay away from carbohydrates. I weighed 350lbs. at the beginning of 2015. I'm now at 220lbs.

Lol

.. and die, please.

Appropriate pic for this thread, I think.

Should declare that you'll start to run again fam.

This fat pig does not deserve to live.

u jelly

Maybe it's just poor genetics?

I've reached critical mass awhile ago but I just have no motivation at all to get /fit/ despite it fixing most of the problems in my life and allowing me to properly be ready when SHTF.

Some days there's fire in my blood and I try to make myself better, but 99% of the time there's just apathy.

At my worst i was 120kg's as in 260~ lb's for you who use the shitty imperial crap and now 25kg's lighter at 95kg/209lb it's crazy how much more energy i have to do shit and how much better even my fucking brain functions!

Not a fucking excuse. Eat less every day, do intermittent fasting. Cook your own food, retard.

You don't need s gym, do body weight exercises (squats, push-ups, pull-ups). 10 minutes a day is all you need for decent maintenance. Or just save up $60 for a kettle bell set.

It has nothing to do with your position. You're just a weak bitch who's given up. If you're so weak you can't even admit that much to yourself and have to blame the blame on some made up BS, just kill yourself already

All the fatties I know love Trump. They hate the nigger and cunt.

Of fucking course…

You can tell they are scrapping the bottom of the barrel as far victim-hood identities.

laughingdorfmaster.jpg

Veterans of the great 4chan/Tumblr war.

Welfare queens tend to be pretty liberal

Do you not remember the brave lady veteran from the Commander In Chief forum who had PTSD from serving stateside?

Like clockwork.

As a fat man myself, i feel you bros.

After losing a lot of things important in my life i just stopped giving a fuck and stopped getting /fit/ completely. Now i only eat and drink lots of beer to stop my sadness from growing even further.

I can only help people mentally by shitposting on imageboards, and keep a close eye on what politics do right or wrong, and keep opinions to myself, and make formulations that result in discussing politics with you guys.

But that's all how far i can go. I cannot lie, i'l never recommend a person to be like me, but i can't do anything with myself.

Aren't most gardeners illegal immigrants paid under the table - aka no tax?

Illegals do not exist, trump wants to deport every non white person.
This is what they actually believe

kek

To be honest, when I was eating healthy in college was when I was spending the least on food. The trick is to buy actual meats, fruits, and vegetables. Buying crap that's in a box that's labeled as healthy is a good way to piss away money.

Running no. My ankles would explode like an atom bomb, but I've started walking again on my days off now that the weather has cooled a little bit.

How the fuck did being fat become an identity? None of the fat people I know in real life are even close to this style of thinknig

That's because we've got more important shit to think of, like the next time we're gonna eat

It's not an identity. It's a MOS in the culture war. Think of how you might see a job that you can perform for our side – writing an elected official, analyzing poll methodology, creating OC, etc. – that's what "identifying" as fat is. If you're not a brave social justice culture warrior you don't identify as fat.

What a racist White woman
This bitch thinks veterans are on her side

They're leftists. What brain?

The great thing about not being a special snowflake is that I can laugh at myself for my own flaws

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN FAT PEOPLE BECAME A VOTING BLOC AND WE ENTERED AN IDIOCRACY

You did it once. You can do it again. America's going to be made great again. Make yourself presentable.

Im a fat guy whose lost 4 stone over the last 3 months on Keto.

The apathy is more discussing, than any amount of fat you have. Be more ashamed of that, thab the fat, because it means you're discusting both inside and out.

If you go keto you wont have to exercise and ita cheaper than normal food costs. There is literally no excuse.

If you're not improving then your just an SJW in denial. Action is what seperate us from them. They only act to avoid other acts that they are too precious to do.

Ugh. Sorry. Phoneposting.

Better catch your breath afterwards too bud.

drop cheese, walk 8-10 km per day.
5 km at morning, 5 km at evening 3-4 hours before you go to bed.

But I'm already here and voting for Trump. Trump will make weight loss great again.

Thanks user

You can change being fat, you fucking landwhale. How the fuck that being fat become an category alongside race and gender?

yes! call upon the weak, the dregs, and the degenerates of society to support your cause! This is great!

Strong horse, weak horse - you know the drill.

lmao just eat less and move more

That food image is stupid. It's a weight gain diet.

Nobody who is trying to lose weight needs that many fucking carbs.

That's something I never understood about fatties. Just don't shovel crap down your gullet, eat decent food - it's still relatively cheap and get moderate exercise. It's not fucking difficult.

Wow that's really offensive to people with IBS.

Not having that much money isn't an excuse to have a gutter palate. You can eat healthy on a tight budget if you're not a lazy piece of shit.

Yeah that's a good point, I'll start doing that.
I've started doing push ups every day, which is better than nothing.

Add squats user, they burn fat like nothing else. You'll feel it immediately and probably be sore af for a couple days every time after doing them.

I recommend sets of 3 of the same number for both pushups and squats. You'll probably have to experiment a little to find what's low enough that you can do 3 full sets of - eg you might be able to do 15 pushups at once, but 10x3 is unrealistic, so try 7x3 and if you can't make it on the 2nd or 3rd set, do as many as you can each set and then move down to 5x3 next time you work out. You'll want to reach a point of having to really push to get those last reps in, and you'll know you're making gains when you start having to raise the number of reps to maintain that feeling.

Make sure to eat protein after, such as a meal with a few eggs. There was user who posted a few weeks ago in a diet thread saying he only ever did pushups, pullups and squats plus running, he was an ivy competitive rower, built af. posted his diet too. can't find the screencap

Also, once you start working on gains and not cutting down weight (eg you hit your healthy weight, lost all the excess fat, so now you'll start gaining weight again, but this time it's all muscle, not fat), you can ditch the calorie limiting diet. Your body will need the calories to build the muscle. Ironically, bodybuilders eat way more than fatfags ever could.

Part of what we're seeing is multiple generations of people who've never been taught how to cook for themselves but there's no excuse when you have 6 million jewtube videos explaining exactly how to do it.

Rice, pasta, beans, veggies, potatoes are dirt fucking cheap. Sausage, hams and chicken are still reasonably affordable if you're not a complete dumbass and know how to shop.

People like this should be sent off with the lame horses to be made into glue and dog food.

it absolutely fucking is

Its insane for the weight of a tucking deer or bear, never mind a human.

That's honestly the worst side-effect of growing up with fast food every-fucking-where (both restaurants and microwavable dinners). So many people under the age of 35 can't cook for shit.

This is a good thing… When the collapse comes, they won't last long.

Find out what kind of bodily archetype you have.
Ecthomorph
Mesomorph
Endomorph

Plan accordingly afterword. Also, check very closely what your ancestors ate from their own regions. Find the veg and fruit that would grow indigenously there. Eat meats from animals readily available for hunters and their domesticated versions of said animals.

People tend to forget we've only had about five thousand years of agriculture vs millions of hunter gathering.

We're all gonna make it, bruh

How politically correct of you.

Am I autistic?

Also affordable are pork chops if you brine em right and potted/pickled fish.

Funniest part is those small 2$ tins of herring, sardine, and mackrel also have a shitload of omega 3 and zinc as well as other goodies.

Mussel and other bivalves are dirt cheap and great for you.

Molluscs are 98% protein, so don't be afraid of octopus, clam, squid, and snail (whelk).

Plenty of resources available out there to vary up a menu. It doesn't hurt to experiment.

What could go wrong?

Kek

It's a time and money management issue. Too many people would rather drive across town and spend an hour paying a fortune on prepared franchise poison posing as food once or twice a day than stand in front of a stove two or three times per week.

Nope, probably sit or lie down.

Yes, pork-chops are good bargain and quick too cook. Seafood, even the canned variety can be a bit pricey in my area but smoked oysters are one of my favorite snacks.

So what do you recommend for someone with $10-15 dollars a month? That's usually what is left over after I pay my bills.

I lost a lot of weight over the summer not even by changing my diet too much or through exercise but because I got a job that involved physical labor. 38-40 hours a week in a warehouse for 3 months and I lost a lot of weight + gained a good deal of strength. It was slow but I definitely did. Now my school built a new gym and Im losing more weight and getting more muscle.

Get a better job or a roommate.

What the hell are you eating now with that income?

Eat tomatoes, onion, spinach and chicken breast. All of that is cheap as fuck.

Dont you have parents or grandparents who want to cook for you or something?

They could have chosen to accept defeat in dignity.
But no, that would imply they know what that means.

Get a slow cooker if you don't already have one, it's a life saver. Just cut up some potatoes, onion, and meat, drizzle with a little oil spices, plug it in, and leave it.

You should buy:

Rice, lentils, oatmeal, milk, spinach, tomatoes, spices (my recommendations: paprika, cumin, oregano, garlic/onion power, rosemary, salt & pepper), onion, chicken breast, potatoes, peanut butter, bread, and one large jug of olive oil. You don't have to get all everything obviously, but it's a good list.

You can only absorb so much before you try absorbing yourself.

Slow cookers are great and you can make all kinds of different things with them. Do a couple searches for chili or stew recipes. You'll probably be surprised how easy and affordable it is.

Spices will be your biggest cost upfront, but you will use the same spices in a lot of recipes.

Where do fatties sit in the oppression olympics?
It seems weird because being born a nigger or kike isn't something you have control over, but being fat is.
That's gotta be a good fracture point to exploit between SJW cliques.

How are you really supposed to exterminate fatties?

let them eat cake

Force them into a cave via flamethrowers to the back.
Seal off cave.
Come back 4 months later to discover a munated, fiant pile of flesh.

AKA Bolshevism.

Same user. Don't understand why people think they can co-opt a group of 30%+ of Americans just by saying 'Yeah I'm fat too'.

Shouldn't it be spread out

but.. thats a jew standing next to that mountain..

I mean.. you could turn them into fuel..

Turn us into food you fucking retards, we're saturated with all necessary vitamins and already like pigs.

Feed us to your slaves.

Does this 'swing' you speak of have load bearing struts? If not you're orally gonna have a bad time.

Does this 'swing' you speak of have load bearing struts? If not you're prolly gonna have a bad time.

I wonder what percentage of leftist journalism is parody. Intentional parody, I mean.

kek

Since you guys don't know how to properly genocide fatasses worth a damn…

Pick one bitch.

These fat fucks can't even wipe their own asses let along fit in a suit and provide for their families.

One on the left doesn't look to be in the USA though the one on the right does.

What the fuck does it matter?

The fat bitch on the left is Vilma Soltesz from the Bronx, NYC. Here is the sauce: archive.is/Fb2GQ

She's is dead now kek.

The only thing you could swing is smaller objects in orbit around your planet-like body.

Whoever wrote that pic, is retarded as fuck.

When you burn to death you mainly die of dehydration, that's the technical way you die.

What universe is this larded cunt living in?

Why live?

stay mad murican

For any of you anons who struggle with weight loss. Let me tell you, the hardest things is not the apathy, or the exercise, or the dieting. The hardest part is the routine. Getting set into the routine is the hardest part of any regime you may choose. But once you get going you shouldn't have as much trouble. Just don't fall out of it and you're good.

Pic related

DONALD TRUMP IS OVERWEIGHT! LINDA WEST IS FATPHOBIC!

They're really fucking getting desperate now, aren't they?

facebook.com/thelindywest/
archive.is/xsErC
twitter.com/thelindywest?lang=en
archive.is/oODhI
whitepages.com/name/Lindy-L-West/Seattle-WA/4mmbaex
archive.is/PNlL7
lindywest.net/
archive.is/rWCjN

Lindy L West
4129 42nd Ave S Seattle, WA 98118-1323

That's a horrible thing to say, user.

think of the poor dogs

I feel sorry for the sandcoon, they are forbidden to ate pig.

Only a matter of time before Lindy West installs her own bellywheel and with Lena Dunham forms The League Of Fatties.

Cow is alright though.

Wew lads.

We'll deport you last, beaner.

Maybe pogues

why must this be my fate?

I want video of this happening.

Like now.

To be fair, everything does orbit them.

You sound like you've got a lot of muscle and also a lot of fat. Look into extreme cutting techniques.

nice

Can you at least waddle down to the polls, or maybe a mail-in ballot?

I can walk an 8 minute mile.

Also eat less calories than what you use and you will lose weight.

Unless your body is an infinite energy machine.

I was going to make some long ranting post but frankly this isn't worth the expenditure.

I was fat once, not fit now but at least I'm thin. That said, fat people disgust me, especially absolutely morbid fucks. If you're 70< and are on a ticking clock anyway I couldn't give a fuck less but otherwise you may as well put the bullet through your overfed brain.

This tbh. If someone is claiming that they count calories and are eating responsibly but are still gaining or maintaining a massive form, they are a filthy liar (at least when it comes to their own habits) and may not be able to into simple arithmetic. I don't count calories anymore but when I did I was shocked at how many a lot of simple foods had. I was also shocked at how easy it was to lose once I was strict about my limits.

Fucking stupid crypto commies don't realize that they are the 'bourgeois' element.

The amount of delusion these faggots have is astounding

So they're just flat out admitting that they hate white men, except if they are veterans that can be used as shields from criticism

He said he works minimum wage, so he probably doesn't get a lunch break, meaning that if he works fast food, it's way quicker to just eat what's there.

THERE'S THAT FUCKING WORD AGAIN

Didnt the host call the landwhale out on her utter shit response? If I remember correctly, the video starts with some pig asking a healthy woman about her health.

at least thew non-whites are dying for israel

I hate fat people so much, guys. Being fat should auto-boot you from the white race. Fats are subhuman. God damn why is the new millennium filled with so much degeneracy and filth? I'm living in sodom and gomorrah.

CUCK

I live solely on pasta mate. Sometimes without cheese.

The fact that the guy is a stereotypical Aryan makes the metaphor ever more more poetic.

You need to go cut and then do a lean bulk.

You're a fucking retard. Keto diet means you are entering ketosis and your body is producing ketones thus burning fat instead of carbs. It's something you can measure with piss strips. Being in ketosis allows you to maintain a caloric deficit without feeling hungry all the time or craving carbs. Therefore it maximizes your ability to stick with weight loss without relapsing or binging. There is more than one way to eat healthy but if you want to maximize bodyfat loss then you cannot beat a healthy caloric deficit in keto while alternating HIIT and lifting.

t. guy who lost 20 lbs in a month on keto after being 20%+ for years and am now very close to getting under 15% bodyfat as was my goal.

Just go to a farmer's market.

Libcucks confirmed for wanting to give fatties heart attacks

Cool. How should I spend my $50 assuming I don't drive anywhere other than work a month on food?

It'd be laughable if we all didn't know that there's a segment of the population that it'll work like a charm on.

What the heck does that even mean?

Are the guys trying to mock Trump because of his weight seriously expecting fatties to join them ?

Leftism is a god damn cult

Exactly, remember trump likes big guys. Anyone got that "I want them on my side" webm when his audience removed a couple of rowdy protesters?

Seattlefag here who has met Lindy West back when she wrote for the local Marxist rag The Stranger.

This sloppy fat shit Mrs. West is 100% serious.

It doesn't help that anti-thinspo is being forced everywhere. Instead of gorgeous thin women to look up to, girls now just have fat feminists who say it's okay to be a fatass.

Granted some of the diets these women go on are absolutely retarded, like gorging on cotton balls to stay full for days and then being hospitalized later for it. Or literally eating one carrot stick for breakfast, coffee for lunch, and an apple for dinner (I wish I were exaggerating).

But it all went downhill when places all over have been banning women for posting "thinspo", particularly tumblr.

I don't condone anorexia but I would prefer women to have gorgeous women as inspirations than fatasses. And it will also help them learn to waste less and want less as well as learn some self control.

Average height men Netherlands: 6 feet
Average height men Sweden & Denmark: 5 feet 11 inches
Shut the fuck up Amerigoy.

pic related doesn't deserve its own thread, but it's tangentially related to this

Why not? Landwhales are not known for their intelligence and memory

get fit or get fucked m8

why do all the people in these ridiculous images using the Oculus look like John Bain, he has the excuse of cancer, but them?

How tall are you user?

Trips of truth, other user is a retard.

Thank god my build has better fat distribution than a lot of my peers else I would be even more disgusting to look at than I am. I can wait to get back into working out, I'm glad that I can lose fat relatively quickly still.
At 16 I was around 5'6-5'7 216 lbs and 15% bodyfat (rugby player)

Excersize you fat fuck. I rarely excersize at home, but I'm at a good weight since I don't eat like a fucking pig.