They're coming for you

What Holla Forums think about this UFO ?
It's 10 times the size of earth, it was caught on picture 3 times in 3 years.

inquisitr.com/3512502/gigantic-four-armed-ufo-sails-once-again-past-sun-nasa-still-wont-talk-about-artificial-object-spotted-in-2011-2012-and-2016-conspiracy-theorists-say-video/

I would tell you what I think, but I was banned for 3 days for a /fringe/ post recently, you can't start threads like this here. You will most likely get banned too.

I get banned from here at least once a weak.
Proxy powa man.

/X/ is a dead board mate, there aren't too many other places he can post.

I think

KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOU YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOUF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL

WHEN?

NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOW

Checked
That's right, but the anons here are a little bit too kneejerk about /x/ tier posts.

WHERE?

It's space junk orbiting the earth. Go back to /fringe/.

It's a space weather balloon.

that's just unusual comet activity and space dust, goy

Calling it a UFO was your first mistake. I mean UFO doesn't not exclusively mean ayyy lmao but you can't expect every one to know that and not flip out.

But what is it indeed? new reason for more space exploring.

This is pretty neat. I know (((some part))) of Holla Forums doesn't think UFOs are real, but there's plent of hardcore evidence out there (vid related) for anyone who hasn't totally closed their mind to the idea.

Personally, I wish the US would just disclose their UFO files and get it over with. France already disclosed the COMETA report, which documents incredible UFO sightings by credible witnesses, including physical evidence like heightened radiation readings. Plus, who wouldn't want to vacation on The Citadel? Hell, that might be what the object OP posted is.

Hmmm…

hi /poll/, what is your public oponion?

Alien life exists, it has never visited Earth. You would know this if you understood anything about physics. The whole aliens nonsense is just a good way to distract plebs who stumble across super science experiments.

You realize these are quotes from reviewers, right? They're like the stuff you read on the back of a book, or on a DVD case to entice people to watch them and lend credibility. As far as I can tell, the actual creative aspect / production of the documentary is 0% pozzed.

Demons.

swamp gas, called it

I think UFOs are real, ayylmaos visiting the Earth, most likely not.

No, it's not a UFO because in Space nothing can "fly" because their is no air which can be used by wings to generate life.

It's an Unidentified Mass in Space. Probably it's Hellstar Remina.

>>>/x/

Look, buddy. I want to believe too but always be skeptic, this is why we beat the media. This is why barely 5% public trust the MSM in the polls now. Remember they cannot be trusted and remember to always remain skeptic.

Now keep it about politics unless you have Putin or a president of a major power himself declaring extraterrestrials are real or something.

That looks like a product of fucking around in an image manipulation program. Space isn't red.

There's so much we still don't understand about physics that we really can't throw out the idea of FTL travel. Only this year were we able to confirm the existence of gravitational waves, but gravity is still largely a mystery to us. Hell, we've only really studied physics in earnest since Newton–about 300 years. Imagine what we will discover in another 300, let alone 1,000 or 10,000. While our "laws" of physics work very well at describing how shit happens on earth, we know they break down at the micro and macro scales. That is to say, our laws of physics have a limited scope. It is very likely that as we study our universe into the future, the laws of physics will be rewritten. Who's to say a distant civilization hasn't already done so?

So what are they? Govt. black ops? I think a lot of UFO accounts describe crafts that utterly defy the laws of physics (as we currently understand them), and could only be made by civilizations that are far, far more advanced than us. I'm not talking about ball lightning, aurora borealis, meteors, or other natural events, I'm talking about the 5% of sightings made by credible witnesses of physical crafts identified on radar that appear to be under intelligent control.

I am gonna be hopeful and say that we memed into a existance a machine, not just any machine, we are talking about a 1 megaton , convertible death machine , it has saw blades , and saw blades over the saw blade and atop these saw blades it has laser beams attached, that's not all, it uses the souls of kikes and niggers as fuel along with their dismembered bodies. It's a 1 megaton reich enforcing machine.

Comet? Although, I guess it's possible that the UFO believers finally memed an alien spacecraft into existence.

kek.

Go ask /x/
>>>/x/

Yeah, go ask Holla Forums what they're thinking about Hitler. (((You))) are in a the wrong board.
Yeah, Spielbergstein and Larry King…
(((You))) have to go back.

What makes less sense is why Nasa published this in the first place. If they didn't want you to know about it, you wouldn't.

I'd encourage you to continue your attempts to discourage people from knowing this information, but you're not even doing a good job. Please go back to halfchan.

It would be a huge red flag if they just cut the video feed of the sun every time this massive object pops up. NASA didn't publish it dummy, this was identified by independent researchers, and now NASA won't comment on it.

is enough to dismiss it
KYS newfag

Wow, who are you even pandering to? I'm no fan of the lies perpetrated by (((the media))), but if I dismissed everything that Jews said anything about, there wouldn't be anything left. The truth of the matter is that Hollywood is filled with Jews, and the makers of the documentary picked quotes from Spielberg and King because they're recognizable names that appeal to normies. Your attempts to discredit one of the best documentaries on the subject only lends it credence. Please quit your shill life. If your boss reads this, he should fire you, because you're only drawing attention to the very thing you're futilely attempting to hide.