What is the best browser and why is it Chrome?

What is the best browser and why is it Chrome?
Lemme rephrase.
What is the best browser for a non-pedo and why is it Chrome?

Chromium > Chrome

>uppercase C

If you do not care about privacy, you are a fool.

LOL, well you certainly proved your point, user. Touche.

I stand corrected user.

for non-pedo i'd say Opera. I used to use chrome and noticed it would get slower the more I used it. Chromium worked a bit better.

Firefox Quantum.

You mean, collecting info for advertisers? Shit, they have to make money some way. Contrary to what you shut-ins believe people need money to live good. Ain't shit for free. Besides, you can go a privacy browser when you need privacy (pedo). But for everyday browsing Chrome/Chromium is the best. Firefox is too slow and clunky. I like the way it looks but the speed thing really gets to me.

I said Quantum.

fuck off google

So did I.
Too be fair, maybe it's my computer…. Even then, the point still stands. For a low RAM computer, Chromium still works like a wonder. But firefox doesn't.

My information is not for others to profit from; especially not Google and their nauseating politically correct values.

And their hard work should not be given free to people.
Make your own browser, you freeloader.

I don't use Chrome.

Do you know about Ungoogled Chromium? I can live with people using that. Chromium is cool, but ultimately sends your data to google anyway and is still intimately tied to it. Chrome however, is quite shit and I can't understand why people are okay with it, if they know about it's aspects.

I was making the argument of using others work for free, regardless of what browser you use.

Honestly, user, some care about this privacy thing more than others. Not saying it's not a valid concern but there are people who keep their private shit off the net. Shocker!

best browser depends on what you want from a browser. there is no master race browser which fulfills every anons fantasy. against performance you have both privacy and cost. against privacy you have both performance and cost. etc, etc
the insinuation that only pedos want privacy is fake news. i do nothing illegal in my basement, but if there were windows, i'd brick them up.
those who argue that privacy is for criminals should live in a glass house

Can u red pill me on Chrome tbh.
Just the gist of why it is bad and it's aspects tha u saying.

t. Chrome user

Fucking jew

PaleMoon FTW.
Jew-free, Spy-free, true open-source goodness. Everything that Mozilla was supposed to be.

its bad and it dont kill jews very good

qutebrowser

Chrome is literally botnet you godfosaken retard.

people behind brave are really good but it needs a little work to be 10/10 browser

Chrome/Chromium is literally the most RAM consuming browser you fucking degenerate the fact that you don't know this makes me hard to read anything else you post

ohyamrkrabs.webm

But it still runs faster than Firefox on my computer. So whoever told you that is blowing smoke up your ass.

Firefox = Godtier
Chrome = Botnet tier
IE/Edge/Window$ = Eww tier
Others = Meme tier

Low RAM usage != fast. RAM is meant to be used and your OS & borwser should scale&balance the RAM usage to max. If RAM is not used, then the temporary data is stored to HDD/SSD and reading HDD/SSD is way slower than reading RAM.
t. firefox user

Lynx best girl

I used to use it on my old toaster because everything else (namely chrome and firefox at the time) would run as slow as molasses, once I got a half decent PC I found better alternatives.
Mozilla is trash.

I use Yiffmoon.

Waterfox = Best browser

If you dont use DDG, you're a complete loser

I'm not very articulate, but the gist is (assuming you're talking about Chrome specifically):

I know there's more, but that's what springs most easily to my mind.

tbh kys itt fams

DuckDuckGo, is the best browser and you know it, faggots.

firefox, cuz it takes up less resource

ultron browser is the only correct answer

Honestly the best browser is steam browser. It's so secure.

>(((steam)))

MORE LIKE BOWSER IS THE BEST AMIRIGHT FAGGOTS