Why am i such a depressive borderline mentally retarded outcast

Why am i such a depressive borderline mentally retarded outcast.
I can't stop constantly thinking about fucking a girl and it's been bothering me a lot, i'm turning into a lifeless pathetic faggot.
I've tried to concentrate more of my time into my hobbies like playing guitar, but yet i still think about the same thoughts everyday.

I don't wan't to constantly think about it but instead wanting to be interested, enthusiastic and full minded about other things in life.

workout

Lift. You can't be a respectable guitarist with scrawny arms.

It's because you are needy, self obsessed and unsufferably boring. Nobody needs you in their life, including the userbase of Holla Forums

This proofs that no one's born with the same equal changes.

Probably, but it doesn't disprove my statement.

This… for all of Holla Forums's userbase.

Need some 'gotta go fast" memes.
Can never get enough of sanic.

Holla Forums IS NOT YOUR FUCKING THERAPIST FAGGOT

stfu

because you are genetic waste, an evolutionary mistake. Nothing personal bro it just happened that your experiment went wrong. You can thank your creator later.

Nothing went out of the ordinary, irresponsible dumbasses reprodrucing.

You could always become a faggot faggot.

You make me so grateful not to be an outcast

Yeah i get, you pretty much have to not be so much a self obsessed faggot to have a non depressive outcast life.

It's 2018 and you can become your own gf now.
Don't forget to post pix here.

why does that look like a flat chested woman with a penis?

No idea tbh. Stuff like that just happens.

I consider myself lucky to not be obsessed with myself. Seems like a shit existence.

Because it's a man

You might as well start wearing programming socks tbh, because you're already a fagget.

I didn't say you were a loser. I've been in the underbelly of the internet for a long time, I was just blessed with social skills.

gay