Nigel Farage to be Trump's debate coach

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3816822/Send-Nigel-Trump-flies-Farage-help-sharpen-debating-skills-clash-Hillary-Clinton.html
archive.is/x2VfE

Welp RIP Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/716498/Nigel-Farage-Donald-Trump-flies-US-emergency-talks-ahead-Clinton-debate
youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/782221589819645956
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

What a beautiful union. Requesting clips of Farage verbally raping opponents in debates.

Hillary's finished. She'll be triggered to death if he goes all out.

This is such good news. I love you Nige. No homo.

ive never seen Nige defeated in an argument
only booed into silence by an angry horde of leftists when he accidentally slips up and reveals his power level occasionally like here

WE'RE REACHING ENERGY LEVELS THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE

This is now an Anglo American Alliance thread. D&C btfo.

TOP WEW

Heil'd
This is good news.

This is just epic, i have no words.

Please post webms of ARE NIGE speaking. I love to listen to him.

This is way better than rato.

Is there anyone better in the world?

BASED NIGE

things just get better and better.
hope brit/pol/ doesn't mind us borrowing him again for a while

Trump knows the best people

ARE NIGE!

The two kings of top-tier banter, working together to BTFO Hillary.

She doesn't stand a fucking chance.

Real talk though. How can one mere mortal be this smug?

ANGLOSPHERE ALLIANCE

What are the chances that once Trump becomes President he tries to convince Farage to get back into politics?

So wait, is Farage a shill too?

8D Chinese Checkers on Titan. He doesn't need the help, but a hero needs a flaw to really be heroic.

mfw Nige and Trump are just shooting the shit while making it look like Trump is on a training montage

No fuckin way, This current year is beyond belief.

Not a verbal buttrape but definitely so great a debate with Daniel Hannan and Farage against pro-EU-cucks that it inspired me to start studying and practising debating and speech giving

And now of course we know what happened and I really think the outcome was partly thanks to debates like this. The pro-EU opposition was always just daydreaming and buzzwords.

Looks like Schulz got into Mr. Chairman's good books

anglosphere cooperation
I like it

Nice to see Nige constantly at odds with these beady eyed little kikes

reminder, for anyone that doesn't, that lord mandelsohn is a kike

I'd love to see a meme montage tbh of Nige training Trump like in Rocky in banter

*doesn't know
fuck

Nige is going to make Trump even better. Trump has a bad habit of sidestepping questions and going on tangents, Nige can focus that into pure annihilation. Combine Nigel's experience and banter with Trump's high energy and banter, we're going to see the most pure stumping ever recorded.

WEW
LAD

This is great

WAS GETTING NIGEL PART OF YOUR PLAN?

OF COURSE

BREXIT
TRUMP

The first pieces to kill globalism. Trump is good for us Britbongs, Hillary will ruin us.

Trump is going to send her into a fucking choking spasm.

This…this is fucking monumental, both from a symbolic standpoint and a realistic one.

The leaders of 2 nations previously separated by force, now come to work together once they've realized they got the same heritage, the same goals and the same enemy at the gates.

As one famous fellow said, "Make bridges not walls" :^)

This sent a chill down my spine, no joke.

Holy fuck hillary is so screwed.

Bongs can brush shit off really well. Trump … what part of his German Scottish genome it is, but he didn't get those BongBantz genes

I wish him luck

We tried to meme this months ago. It just took some time to turn into reality.

PREPARE FOR MAD BANTZ NEXT DEBATE

Holy fucking shit.

This is the debate Trump's guys are referring to

Just imagine how based Nige would be if he could openly name the jew without committing suicide by shooting himself 7 times in the back of the head the next day.

I honestly wish that Nigel could have been VP rather than Pence.

I just want to watch Trump and Nige duel team bant someone.

Second debate

>>>/britpol/

they've tried to kill him already in 'accidents' tbh

Trump has had unbelievably good bantz all through his election campaign

They tried the same thing with Trump, remember the plane failure?

Yup

They actually crashed a plane to kill him except there were survivors and he just walked away.

they've both experienced 'plane failure'
Nige crashed his and walked away with a bloody nose and dusty suit

even the Queen cant stand Nick Clegg

False alarm. No happening

express.co.uk/news/world/716498/Nigel-Farage-Donald-Trump-flies-US-emergency-talks-ahead-Clinton-debate

lotta loyalty for a hired pilot

They could just be trying to keep it quiet
Why else would Are Nige be flying over

Just like Putin "has never said anything about Trump" and was "mistranslated".

He somehow survived

Some men are more than men, they do not die.

That was fucking jeb, wasn't it?

He also had the nuts loosened on one of his car wheels which resulted in a crash.
MSM later tried revising the story saying it's bullshit, but the mechanics in France where it happened said they'd never seen a car wheel with all four nuts loose enough before for an entire wheel to fall off.

what a legend

yeah they said you'd start feeling something was wrong and take it to a mechanic when one would come off
all four coming off as hes doing about a 100 down a main road is dodgy

ah, ok

Practically every famous (((person))) with a mouth says it these days. The (((Pope))) and (((Zuckerberg))) are most notable examples.

ah, I remember the pope saying it now

All of them are hypocrites though - Hillary has the DNC walled off to keep out the Bernouts, the pope has a huge glorious wall around the Vatican, and Zuckerberg has built a huge wall around his massive Hawaii paradise and has armed guards around his home in the US.
At least Zuckerberg was fucked over by his local city council who refused his request to demolish and rebuild all the neighbouring houses around his property he bought to keep regular peasants away - his neighbouring houses risked a view into his own place. Privacy isn't for the plebs.

It's a different style of banter, I've observed.

Farage's way of going about it is, in real time, to turn his opponent into a pincushion with a lot of barbs held together with British politeness. It's effective because there's so much to address. They cannot simultaneously dig out the insults and handle the criticism at the same time.

Trump likes hitting his opponents in soft spots, hard. They usually aren't prepared for it because no one speaks to them in such a fashion, especially not with the subjects that he brings up. They're the things your Average Joe thinks about them, but never gets a chance to say because of the class differential.

I knew Brexit was going to pass when I saw Nigel stirring his audiences with equal parts wit and wisdom. Jeb's legacy candidate play was doomed to failure the moment Trump pointed out that his father was in charge when the Twin Towers fell.

We need a bantz montage in the style of rocky after all this is over.

Literally the name of the German Communist party during young Hitler's days. These kikes never update their playbooks.

they do a bit
alot of them have added the word progressive to their titles too remember now

you know they always stack the audience 9 to 1 liberals and average bystander right?

Too bad, Trump needed a boost with his debating skills. I won't be pleased with a repeat of the first performance.

Well mate , he couldn't just bloody win it. He could actually grab the senile cunts face and mop the floor all over with it.

He took it easy, which was smart.

The people who care about the debates and watch the news were expecting Hitler. Instead, they got nationalism and a whining moderator.

He's not there to win arguments, he's there to win hearts and minds. The hearts and minds that can be won haven't been digging too much into Trump, or they'd have been won already.

Well, you can never have enough dakka. I would like the day after news focused on dems eating each other and the moderator, rather than the fake victory claims.

It's quite possible that Nigel wen't over but then denied it to fuck with Hillary. Trump has done nothing but give out false information to fuck with his opposition since day 1.

cucks will hang the highest off the ground

OUT OUT OUT!

Farage is small time compared to Powell.

yeah but Powell is dead and was less charming than Farage
Powell made no attempt to hide his views on having immigrants in Britain

And yet Farage has accomplished more.

Nice video. I love how they cut off Nige once he starts reaming Mr. (((Schulz))) harder than he can take.

Holy shit this is terrifying

never comment on US politics again yuropoor

THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE BROTHER

To be fair this has literally happened to me. The service shop I took it to only hand tightened (if that) the lug nuts. 2 mi down the road the wheel fell off with zero notice.
I noticed nothing although I probably should have.

Glad to see Nige and Don working together. Imagine a future Trump presidency where he shits all over our terrible trade deals with mexico/china but strengthens our trade with Britain in a mutually beneficial manner right when (((they))) want to punish the UK.

Love is never homo. Neither is pride - homosexuals are ashamed or indifferent. They aren't happy either.

Burgers arent anglos

Re-read what he wrote nigger. user said that Jeb's father was in charge when the twin towers fell.

What an argument.

Year - US citizens of British heritage, % of US pop

You're right we've lost a lot. Thank you open borders and kike stronk womyn propaganda.

Holy shit anglos are fucked in the head.

Trump is a german anglo is an identity formed from several euros mixing together. There are almost no pure anglos in the US.

George "Check my Dubya" Bush is Jeb's brother, not his father.

Unless you meant that George "Hot Wheels" Bush was still calling the shots through his son's presidency.

Nigel-Trump training arc when?

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?

probably not. but it's the best I can do.

THE DREAM TEAM

CAN'T BARRAGE THE FARAGE

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

This, I wish Molyneux would have been there.

Molyneux + Farage + Trump = complete victory over everyone

RISING UP BACK ON THE STREETS

youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

How can one year be filled with so many memes and happenings?

I'm starting to seriously worry that we actually broke reality

We can create a new reality, user

wow
from a country originally settled by anglos and forged at the hands of anglo white men you've really lost alot havent you

its ok

How can you break something that was already broken in the first place?

according to some theories reality is a malleable plane that is constantly being affected by an infinite number of parallel universes constantly interacting with each other
a large shared force of will could affect it tbh

I have bad news for you friend….

Bongs and burgers unite!

ANGLO-EMPIRE WHEN?

If that theory is correct then why does (((media))) narratives not alter reality when many people believe it and meme magic does work when it's practiced by a smaller amount of people?

media narratives do alter it lad, look at the holohoax narrative

tbh I think theres something wrong with most people, the ones we might call the normies
I think its something as simple as that they lack true self-awareness most of the time
perhaps the state of conciosness a person is in affects their projective will
so in short it does
but whether or not it affects this reality is the problem

Because less people believe the media now.

Trump really needs to win. Break this suffocating status quo.

Alternatively the Galactic Empire could liberate us.

Absolutely. If real, open discussions were permitted on national television, we'd have already won on race issues decades ago.

It does, the entire universe is shared perception. What meme magic does better, is marrying clear intent with tecnique. Like waiting to hit the mark randomly, vs focusing on the target.

Get Peter Schiff in there, too.

Brothers in Arms.

Once more in to the breech dear friends.
Cry god for Harry, England and saint Trump!

I heard he got up, had a pint at the local pub and then everything was fine.

My God the British are a disgustingly cuckolded people.

The BBC selects a ((certain type of person)) for the audience in their talk shows.

Why is this stickied? Did the mods not read ???

All people recognize strength. Farage doesn't have it and that's why he got booed. When was the last time you saw Hitler get booed?
The only reason for Brexit was that there remains some common sense on the isles yet and Farage just happened to back the right horse and then fucked off like the coward he is afterwards.

mods = fags

This video shows how scummy this type of people act, from feelz to authoritarism.
Cucks and degenerates will hang along niggers and jews

Whats worse is that fucking bint was supposed to be on the side of brexit and spent more time undermining farage than talking about leaving, that part being the most glaring.

the audience is artificially stacked
they always make sure the audience on these shows are overwhelmingly left wing so they can reinforce the narrative

she was a plant
the only true son of Britain on that panel was Farage

No doubt, but someone is supporting these people.

Dunno bout all that, but I don't think Brexit was about common sense - and Nigel still strikes me as a cuck.
Didn't a bunch of the Brexit support come from people saying 'the EU won't let us take the brown people we want, nor enough of them!'?

Checked the logs…it was (((imkampfy))) who stickied it. Why am I not surprised?

Its a Sheboon, the fuck did you expect?

Sickening bit is that many likely agreed with her nonsense, 'its about democracy, not migration!' shit.

It was foretold in the far far future of 1986

From what I gathered watching the debates, the media wanted desperately to portray this as the angry racist white blue collar workers from the middle and north part of the country vs. the erudite ethnically diverse and highly educated London metrosexuals. It backfired badly.

Sure, the racists and extremists DID back brexit (because where else would they go) but so did many of the hard-core leftists in the sticks who saw first-hand what cheap labor and mass-immigration led to.
It's besides the point, though, because Farage is irrelevant and a coward to boot. He backed the right horse is all and he excels in small-talk and jingoism. He's not a statesman.

So what reasoning are they using to say Trump had a disastrous first debate again?

What fucking debate did you watch?

Trump "losing" the first debate was the planned narrative to try and boost Hillary all the way until November, shame that the narrative is crumbling down around them

He was riding that horse lad, won the grand national of political referendums. Let's see if "Trump is backing the right horse"

How can it be "planned" unless Trump is in on it?

Brexit was a movement whose idea had come. You could have put a raging skinhead with tourettes at the helm and it would have won. Farage was a good PR man. That's all.
Trump is much the same. He's a showman and people vote for him because he has charisma and says all the things they want to hear.
In the end, nothing will change but at least the degeneracy will be somewhat slower than with Hillarity in the White house.

Only 400lb virgins can properly harness Kek's meme magic obviously

Do you really think this is how (((they))) would do it?

Farage is the least cucked politician we have had since the 50's.
So your right in what you are saying but we are just glad things are going in the right direction now.

I would also point out that despite the media establishment pulling every trick in the book the people of Britain voted for Brexit.
I dont mean these nu males and landwhales you see on the BBC. I mean the average person in the street, who obviously felt that independence was worth more than the doom and gloom predictions of economists and hordes of celebrities that were urging them to Bremain. That to me is a pretty brave uncucked thing to do. And in the end it turned out they were right, because the markets are up.

That is all in the past now. I will always remember the yanks helped us with our Brindependence from the BrEU. Not least with the donation of many rare and valuable memes for use in the online frontier.
Now its our turn to help Trump get in and continue on the right path.

TL;DR I think its more important that we are going in the right direction.

TWO ABSOLUTE MAD MEN UNITE

Its all over, we won.

Love isn't homosexual.

I love my brother. I love my best friend.

I love all you autistic cockmunchers.

Stop letting faggots corrupt everything.

And I love you user

To victory

Guess Iceland is full of niggers. Who knew.

>I love all you autistic cockmunchers.

Thanks lad, but no thanks.

checking them hitler dubs,also

Now I know what it feels like to be a germanbro

Kek got accidentally summoned by wizard powers, its working accordantly by bringing memes to reality

honestly im proud of that and feel reinvigorated by it
that my fellow countrymen are not brainwashed by the ministry of truth to the point that they have lost all connection to our proud heritage
that even with the poisonous influences of celebrities like russel brand, the Big Black Cocks corporation and all the fearmongering and propaganda the EU could muster our people still see themselves as British to the core and proud of it

this whole losing sovereignty fiasco, i can honestly never see it happening, with lyrics like these sung every year annually across the nation if we did lose sovereignty it would be a bitter hollow reminder in the mouth of everyone Briton everywhere

The nations, not so blest as thee,
Must, in their turns, to tyrants fall;
While thou shalt flourish great and free,
The dread and envy of them all.
Still more majestic shalt thou rise,
More dreadful, from each foreign stroke

Lad, it's the first time in my life I've ever felt proud of my country.

So is it real or not? Are they going to do something?

it's not happening
see
needs to be unstickied right the fuck now

I feel proud when I see the old boys fighting in wars and stuff. We got a tiny little taste of that with brexit.

The mods are wondering why people hate them

you don't like having 6 stickied threads?
the fuck is wrong with you

I was starting to lose hope. We're almost there, but I expected a much better performance on the debate and I didn't see him closing the gap with his current strategy. It's not like she did much except memorizing a dossier. But these are great news, Farage is a wonderful public speaker. And if I know my Trump, he'll get pissed off until he surpases him.

EIGHT FUCKING STICKIES? JFC

That was Jeb's brother in charge. Bush Jr.

Why don't you stick it to me, user?

LP>>7708010
The drop off is because American census have "American" as an option after 1980.

Lots of Anglo burgers by that point being the oldest members of USA now identify as "Americans"

But they are still Anglos. It would be major news seeing that many people disappeared or dying in the single largest ethnic group in the USA.

MAKE AMERICA BOOBS AGAIN

I'd say that I can't handle all this concentrated meme magic, but then I'd be a liar and lying is a sin.

Hillary's so fucked. She's exhausted her pathetic arsenal already and she's mentally and physically swirling down to shitter faster and faster each day. I fucking love this year. Despite my occasional honest doubts about Trump's sincerity and uncertainty about how he's actually going to run things once he gets inaugurated, he's given me an actual sense of hope for white America that I can't say I've ever truly felt. Considering how hopeless things last year, this is a more than welcome change of course and has been absolutely bonkers in terms of how well this whole thing has been working in our favor. First Brexit, now a real, actual possibility of a Trump presidency further aided by the guy at the helm of Brexit.
I hope this ride never ends.

Praise Kek.
S H A D I L A Y

Are you
>>>Holla Forums10856676
haven't done redirects in a while hope that works.

Normalfags are simply husks. They're kindling for a spark of consciousness not yet aflame. Around here we bathe in the fire of perception and reason like it's nothing, and yet we're still not wholly awakened to the shit that's going on.

But we're getting there

Who wants to bet the America's ooogaa booogaa muh dik is due to the large population of browns?

They won't let him get a word in edgewise, christ.

He's saying that BECAUSE he's sitting next to you, you stupid, butt-ugly nigger.

Argentina confirmed white

Corey, Dan, Barron whoever is lurking this thread, please we need some great pics of Nige and The Don together for OC. I'll bet Nige will get a sweet suite in Trump Tower and they'll hang out together at a bar water for Don pls at 3AM laughing and trading stories. God I wish I could be a fly on the wall in that room. What a time to be alive.

(Heil!)
At 19:00 my jewdar got triggered so hard.

true tbh
anyone see any parallels between this story and now? >>>/7523977/

he tries to make a point and the entire panel jumps down his throat
you know whats really on his mind and you know how hard it must be to be in constant verbal war with these lefty bastards

Now Trump just needs an Aussie shitposter on his squad

He must have had nerves of steel to be able to deal with those screeching adult-children.

they're really going to do it

they're going to form

VOLTRON

GTFO demoralizer.
Nige will cook fish and chips for Don and the family in their kitchen.

Looks quite similar to a certain frog…

I want that instrumental.

I like that logo alot tbh
and the fish looks a bit trouty but

Holy shit that was glorious.

To love to care. I love you mongoloids too.

cute af tbh

So true. Let love rule again.

I love you and your dubs too, faggot.

Will they to the fusion dance? What will the result be named?

What are they implying, that she's going to bite his face off?

Truage.

CANT STARAGE THE TRUAGE

Farumps.

No m8 he bred, trained and rode that fucking horse. First in to battle, then off in to the sunset to save his family. Have some goddamn respect, you utter cunt.
Pic semi related.

Pepe has friends that he can rely on.

Top kek, it's like they weren't even listening to what he was saying. How can he be racist against a light skinned caucasoid such as him?

No other board's mods sticky shit as regularly as our mods, not even Holla Forums.
Heil, therealmoonman and imkampfy all need to be fucking replaced with random Holla Forumsacks, because anybody else here would be better than them.

SO THE STORY IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT AS I UNDERSTAND IT THEN?
Saging this retarded sticky because fuck you.

Absolutely. Fresh vid related.

This man scares me with the amount of high quality content he puts out.

Top kek.

FRESH

Does he ASSAULT people?

Isn't Molyneux a crypto-kike though?
I've heard a few anons on Holla Forums call him that, were they trying to correct my record?

Thanks man.

these never get old tbh

Iceland and Best Korea confirmed best taste.

EXCUSE ME

Wew. One of the best speakers in the world coaching Trump. Let's hope it's a great success.

checked but it's not happening

Molyneux is Jewish, yes. His mother was a Jew. However, he absolutely hates her and defooed her because she was an abusive manipulative cunt who fucked up his childhood. He's done various videos detailing the whole situation.

There's some serious internal struggle inside Stefan and sometimes it boils over in his videos.

Reminder, to never trust a Jew even if he may be correct about certain things.

he's pretty much weev-tier

Yes he is. I don't think what he puts out is bad but keep your guard up. Jews like to stab one way or another.

If this hadn't already gotten proven wrong it would be pretty retarded.

>>>/suicide/

GOD BLESS ARE NIGE

(((peter schiff)))

Do normans really change their views from a debate? It's like they don;t even think for themselves, and have to listen to others to debate.
would ANYONE do this?

guys I wish this were true, but Nigel said on Twitter that he in the UK.

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/782221589819645956

What has weev ever actually done that should be considered suspicious from a white viewpoint?

Anyone who uses the word "statist" unironically is to be taken out behind the shed and sodomized with a rake.

You're a fucking failure, John.

He's a goon and anyone who trusts a goon is either an idiot or a newfag.

pretty much this:

Britain and America really are getting together, not just on the internet. Great to see Trump get a boost in his banting skills foe the next debate, that will be great.

By goon you mean he uses/used SA? Isn't SA overwhelmingly leftwing now? Are you suggesting that he is merely pulling an fbi-tier infiltration?

I'm just asking these questions because curiosity

by goon he means that he is pretending to be a white nationalist while doing stupid shit like "hacking" printers and sending a message to people that supports globalism. When people call someone a goon, it doesn't automatically mean that they are from SA. That being said, it wouldn't surprise me if weev browsed/browses SA.

Its not a bad video but its not like theyre going to give him nearly 7 minutes to explain how wealth is created to people with a 5th grade reading level.

Weev is from SA.

Why the fuck do people put music in these videos? I want to strangle the autist that does this.

well I guess that's the icing on the cake then.

BOLLOCKS
This is now an Anglo American Alliance thread. D&C btfo

they have to keep it on the down low but it will happen somehow because we will meme it

They always seemed like sexually frustrated and confused accelerationists to me. The result of fatherless children becoming older but not growing up.

the browser is called flashpeak slimjet and is based on chromium you damn faggot

to be fair, all he said was "contrary to media reports, I am in the UK".

it's quite possible he could be advising Trump over Skype or something like that. I pray this is the case. Trump needs all the help he can get from the likes of Farage, Cruz, Christie. Trump's outsider image is great, but you gotta debate like a politician if you expect to win a political debate.

GodSpeed Mr. Trump!

What is the point of having a VPN if you're on Windows 10?

It IS possible to nullify most of the spyware shit in windows 10 via the hosts file. Alternatively there are programs people have made to do it for you.

Cool stuffs, but having a Chromium fork won't stop you from the privacy assrape that is Winshit 10.

A White god whose bantz eclipse anything Golden Perfect Complete Super Great Ape Bro-Buu with Beerus absorbed can toss out.

illary is dead on her feet, and the world is laughing.

Weev has openly admitted to me twice in two separate threads that he is pro-social justice. He's a faggot and a shill of the highest order.

Why did imcoonfy sticky this? The story has been debunked.

That's as retarded as saying there are no bad whites. Some of you are so fucking autistic…I wonder if you ever leave your house and actually talk to living breathing people….or do you learn about people from Internet forums?

Stop this meme
DeFOO FO YOU

shutup kike

fuck didn't mean to

All PornHub browsers in the USA are niggers, confirmed.

The ultimate compilation

Yes, probably skype is the best way. This here is great advice. Never apologize or get defensive with these demons, ignore it, and speak to the people see
or vid related just speak the truth and call them out on their crimes

Englishman here who voted UKIP and supports Farage. Trump does not need any of those people you mentioned to help him; his victory seems almost assured.

It is the symbolism of a Trump-Farage union that is what is so great. Not only from a glorious 8/pol/ position where we have dreamed of such a happening, but also in more practical ways. It shows that neither Trump nor Farage want to 'run away' and 'hide their heads in the sand'; but simply that they disagree with the idiotic economic practices of groups like the EU, and that they've had enough of being ripped off by China. Instead prosperous, hard-working and 'moral' nations with a similar culture can start working with one-another for the betterment of both. It completely destroys the leftist narrative of mindless xenophobia, and it implies a desire for the meritocratic and fair systems that were once so highly valued in both nations.

An Anglosphere would probably be the best thing for the West right now, especially if it could provide an 'independent nationalist' economic alternative for other Western nations seeking to rid themselves of the EU to turn to; a new market not beholden to kikes, socialists or hostile foreigners.

I hope Trump and Farage are going to work together. The statement by Farage means little, especially in regard to how both act. They could be on skype, they could be meeting next week. His 'denial' is simply pointing out that the media has false information AGAIN, bolstering both politician's beliefs that the 'media is a bunch of lying, ignorant propagandists.'

Trump and Farage together; lets build the Anglosphere.

Complete shill piece.

Is there sucha thing as the ultimate Nige speach lads? Every damn one I click on is gobsmackingly brilliant.

Yes, this is true. Our biggest problem will be election fraud.

I liked his speech after the Paris attacks tbh.

I can be whoever you want me to be, user.

This. They would have to rig 25% of the election to have any chance at beating Trump.

Even on the
(((POLLS)))
where (((they))) sample like 75% democrat and 75% women Trump is still almost winning against the enormously skewered polls.

LITERALLY HITLER

Why does the black woman have yarn in her hair?

Nigel you magnificent bastard. A real agent of the free people.

Love you too, user. That goes for the rest of you faggots as well

Onward to Victory

dubs of truth

SHADILAY

Anglos are shit people America is a German country now. Anglo bitches just love the big german cock. If not for WW1 German would have been declared our national language.

I don't have a vpn it's just a link to a vpn

What I don't understand is why Trump doesn't just point out the fact that Shillary is literally not even a legitimate candidate and is only on the stage in the first place because her cronies rigged the primaries

Wouldn't this basically reduce her to a stuttering pants shitting mess or am I missing something?

what is the point of having an internet connection?

He's in an ale trance.

I agree, he should speak the truth. I'll bet Killary never hears that from her cabal. She would flip her shit if ever called out. Seizure at least.

(checked)

the best argument i've heard is for anti-white knight reasons. trump is still a man, and hillary a woman, and there are still a lot of people who would see the big mean man make the poor helpless woman break down by treating her "equally." if it was boinie up there, trump could go all out, but he needs to pull his punches or else he'll trigger the latent white knight that inhabits so many normies, who will see him as a bully and not as someone attempting to purge a cancer from the world.

are you really this dumb?

Exactly what I was thinking, but wondered if too conspiratard. If Trump really wanted debate prep, there are tons of non-celebrity specialists who would jump at the chance. Bringing in a huge foreign celebrity and publicizing it is a way to add drama. Feels like pro wrestling here.

I really needed sleep

The 4th Reich will be built from bantz

Anti-Anglo!

The word is kingdom, user..

I'm pretty sure 90% of those "german" are actually polish.

Things have changed since then, user.

I want to love you up your asshole and make you my loving bitch in a loving way bro

sleep tight

just ignore him bongbro he is probably racially mixed anyway, probably some quarter mexican mongrel with matt heimbach genes larping about his muh germanic pagan identity with a retarded name like prense rense or whatever.

real americans are pro-british and pro-euro and we are autistic jerrycucks but we still appreciate all parts of europe.

Are Nige will bring back British fishing. The Don and Nige will fish together on the lovely rivers and lochs. Mrs. Farage will teach Melania how to fry it up so it's very crispy and tasty. Barron will be the one that catches the largest fish of all, so large The Daily Mail will make it front page.

I see. Seemed like dailymail might've been fishing.

Move over faggots, the Anglos are back.

And that wasn't even our final form.

It'll be the US, Britain, France and Russia allied again. But this time we'll be the unpozzed side fighting for the White race.

(heil'd)
(checked)
GOD BLESS AMERICA
RULE BRITANNIA
VIVE LA FRANCE
S NAMI BOG

Yeah I liked this episode too

"With that being said," the billionaire told a viewing audience of 100 million, "I am prepared to go against the advice of my lawyers and release my tax returns — when Secretary Clinton returns those 33,000 e-mails to their rightful owner: the American people."

Rogue pockets of cheer rang out from within the auditorium. Lester Holt, debate moderator who was acting more like a sidekick to the aforementioned secretary, crinkled his weasel nose and jerked around nervously in his chair. "The audience is reminded not to emote audibly," he barked.

"And on just whose authority," boomed a high-energy voice from the back of the auditorium, "are the American people being forbidden to peacefully express their national fervor in their own Presidential election?" Wearing a khaki overcoat and the knot of his tie the size of a herring, there stepped into the light Nigel Farage, a pipe in his hand.

"Who is this," sprayed Holt, unable to contain his anger. "We were told by the venue there is to be no smo–" but even with the sound of his voice carried over the auditorium's speakers, it was drowned out by Farage's voice, which required no artificial assistance to be heard well by all.

"For the remainder of this debate," continued Farage, "the American people are encouraged to make as much damn noise as they bloody well please." The applause that rang out could be heard throughout New York state and even in parts of Canada.

The moderator scowled at this and turned back to the candidates. The New York billionaire had mentioned the e-mails. Holt was under strict orders from network executives to quickly deflate and dispatch any mention of Hillary Clinton's e-mails. His earpiece, through which those executives had been providing him with instructions, appeared to have stopped working. But he had rehearsed what to say if this were brought up, and he began, "Secretary, do you have a response about these e-ma–"

"I'm so sorry to interrupt," came a high-pitched voice, "but I think I will be asking the questions from now on." A balding man with an expression of intensity approached the table. Holt could not immediately identify the accent as British or American, but somewhere halfway between, and curiously antiquated in its rhotics and vowel sounds, as though transported through time from the first Constitutional Convention of 1787. "We would really, really apreciate it if you would get up and go," said the man, with such weight of moral agency in his own life that a terrified Holt scampered off behind the curtains. Clinton did not appear fazed by the disappearance of her lackey but maintained a rather spaced-out looking expression though now with palpable curiosity over the emergence of this new moderator. Who was this man who, though evidently a member of the common folk, could speak as one with much learning?

"Government," said the new moderator, the lights shining brightly against his balded scalp, "is the initiation of force. How will your policies contribute toward the Founders' original intent of having that force winnowed down to a speck, depleted of excess, shrunken to its proper confines, and kept permanently to its smallest possible size? I believe it's your turn, Madame Secretary."

"I'm not sure if I understand—"

"Of course you don't understand the question. It's like asking a serial rapist, such as your husband, to explain how he will use rape to build healthy relationships with women. Don't worry Madame Secretary we'll come back to you. Over to Mr. Trump. Mr. Trump, how will you ensure that government which governs least?"

"Wait, wait–" interrupted Clinton. "Who are you?"

"It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is–"

"My plan…" interrupted the New York billionaire.
[cont.]

no idea tbh for dramatic effect possibly?

fashion nyugga

yep i agree
the constitution and the declaration of independence and the bill of rights are all written in English lad

probably is tbh

Trumpzilla and King Bong working together? The bantzmeter will redline and explode!

Yes, and Republicans win every election because the vast majority of counties are in a sea of red. Only a few counties that have cities on them go Democrat, and those don't matter.

For "British" heritage, you should add Scottish, Irish, Welsh, and "American" Scots-Irish, to English to get the real number. There will also be some amount of "English heritage is boring" going on.

I'm shit with photoshop, take this rare Trump and make it like that one.

A wise choice. Well done, yet again, Mr. Trump.

go go go i can't wait for the thrilling conclusion

all I could hear was

jfc I've never wanted to strangle a person so bad in my entire life. the cunt that put the music in this shit and that guy that's basically calling Nigel racist.

If they believed in democracy they would vote leave anyway. You can't cite feeling pressured by other liberals as an argument against non-liberals.

The problem in the first debate wasn't Trump debating skills (he's a far more skilled and effective debater than Farage) it was his energy or rather lack thereof.

During the first 20-30 minutes Trump was almost asleep and barely responding to Shillary's lies.

oh fucking please. Trump fumbled with his softballs so hard it was hilarious. just accept the fact that Trump lost the first debate and move on. The 2nd and last debate are much more important anyway

He was obviously holding everything back, shillary used every thing she had on him on the first debate.

He is saving it for the last.

Perhaps he is wondering why a man who can survive a crash doesn't get to have a fag after his landing.

Except he didn't, according to all polls he won the first debate.

But that wasn't my point at all, my point was that Trump doesn't need debate coaching, he needs for his energy to be there right from the start, just like during the Republican debates.

That's all he needs.

Can't wait to see Trump's final form.

I want to believe.

Trump will win in a landslide already, but it would be good to pound it in even further. Thanks Mr. Farage.