Racism

Racism is probably more flawed than any other ideolog other than other various forms of extremism.

And the statistics argument is a failed rebuttal.

So anyway post more beautiful black women in this thread.

Literally the color of shit

Hey, a virginfag detected!

Barth is meme

What the fuck

D8x3

sorry I found non of these attractive. So i added my own. I just find humans so un-attractive.

Dubs, d9x2

Dubs, d1x2

objectively i just don't like black people

As a liberal who hates racism it is frustrating to see so many people deny that race exists at all. Just because racism is bad leads some idiots to try and pretend like it doesn't exist at all. Which is retarded and anyone with two eyes can see that race is a thing that exists in the world.

LEFTISTS DEBUNKED #1488

Well subspecies (and even subsubspecies) are pretty arbitrary and based around whatever autistic criteria scientists who've spent their entire lives studying come up with. I think the biggest mistake racists/race-realists make is assigning some sort of universal truth to convenient conventions in science. Very low level taxonomy is not like defining elements or molecules, it's like trying to assert the exact frequency that red ends and orange begins, it's an exercise in futility.

If there were red tigers from one part of the world and yellow from another, and when they bred they made orange tigers, do you really think distinguishing them by color is arbitrary?

nigger.

actually its based on genetic differences between isolated populations that cannot interbreed

inb4 you're a racist

the genetic differences between even an aboriginal australian and a lapplander, or any other two humans you care to chose is so small, they would be genetically closer than two chimps from the same troop.

Human genetic diversity is minimal by the standard of other animals, probably due to the "eve" event in prehistory. Look it up.

That said, if you had isolated populations on islands etc. over a few thousand years, sure you could have sub species of humans, like neanderthals were.

False equivalence, the difference between anglos and negroids is more than just the color.
Both statistic and biology, let alone psychology affirm as much. Generations of inbreds and removal of the different has left their genetic pool behind a couple centuries and there is no justification to it than them being the inferior sub specie.
As anglos marveled at the values of logic and reason negroids were too busy inserting ceramic frisbees into their lower lip, and as we cultivated "difference" and a varied genetic pool they wasted time killing their own brothers because they had features too european and they felt left out.
Fuck niggers, fuck people supporting them in any way, and remember jimbo, always stab a traitor before an enemy.

Bestiality is pretty disgusting user.

Racism would be less a thing if we exterminated them instead of enslaving them.
Because of slavery, niggers are everywhere now, like pollution.
Spanish conquistadores were right when they exterminated the savages in south-america.

Slavery was a mistake yes. But not the reasons most people imagine.

She looks like Justin Bieber. Turns out you're a fag.

So beautiful.