Survival info dump

Lets get a good survival info dump thread going. We haven't had one in awhile and since that ICANN shit went through we should share this kind of info as much as possible in case SHTF.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pdfs/res/1335.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How would you stop water getting into this?

French drain along the sides and plastic sheeting outside of the walls?

French drain on along the sides would work fine and you could curve the vent at top so it faces downward.

Bump

Survival threads are quality threads you pig farming rube

You can also add a raised cover to the vent and add a vent fan. Plenty of bathrooms in Australia are fitted similarly.

will dump what i have

This is a quality thread.

Can you get an AR-15 that looks just like the original M16?

that's all i have for now

has the 2nd image ever been tried with fish and all?

Why would you not give a shooting victim water if he was shot in the chest. Can any anons explain?

The possibility of a hole somewhere leaking into the windpipe/lungs. I guess.

I'm not against posting info-graphics etc, but if people really want to learn just going camping occasionally (start small unless you're going with someone experienced) will give you a lot better idea of what is actually essential/helpful for you.

It's easy to get in the habit of hoarding all this information, watching youtube videos etc, but never actually trying it out

Most of those pics, if not all, are already in >>>/polarchive/439

Consider posting any info there so we could have a full stickied thread on the go whenever we need it.

Yes, we don't need another "dump your useless infographics" thread

Far from it, but it is for practical and conservation-of-space purposes, and that helps everyone.

Extra pro-tip: use YChan or DownThemAll to download a whole thread effortlessly.

what's the problem with high oxygen frozen food? I figured it being frozen would be problem enough since you won't have any electricity to keep it frozen.

Wouldn't algae grow in the container? Plastic sheets aren't going to be perfectly opaque. Also insects will burrow out of the walls and contaminate your water.

Also

0/10

see
gfys

I don't even need to explain my disagreement.

As long as it's high is calories I'd say it's good for survival either way

8ch.net/pdfs/res/1335.html

Any idea why Kampfy bumplocked this thread? I mean, outside of him being a subversive faggot that is. Why is a thread like this not allowed on Holla Forums now?

I guess because its not really related to politics. But I don't see anything wrong with a thread like this being posted here especially with the possibility of being split up from the icann thing and not knowing what gonna happen after the election.

Whoever is bumplocking everything sucks at it. They've got a 50/50 ratio of locking good shit vs. actual shill crap. We had survival threads all the time.

t. firstexodusfag

It's Kampfy, the guy is a legitimate piece of shit.

There's a new volunteer that's been a true piece of shit lately

Pi related, it was Kampfy.

What's the new mods name?

can I use something else other than fiberglass?

Sorry you got bump-locked. Someā€¦ (((interesting))) things are going on with the (((m0ds))).

probably because there are 2 other icann threads and another survival thread