2 spics beat up white girl, steal trump signs

These fuckers need to pay for their bullshit. This shit needs to stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/joshatnight/
archive.is/tMBvU
liveleak.com/view?i=547_1432114167
dereferral.link/6d837c/670734/http://www.ci.hanford.ca.us/depts/police/anonymous_tip.asp
liveleak.com/view?i=87d_1429098205
twitter.com/AsvpStreaker
liveleak.com/view?i=624_1366952938
liveleak.com/view?i=597_1452679537
youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc
youtu.be/PS9LqPq7O4c
archive.is/8oXee
archive.is/luz2a
archive.is/S6Www
archive.is/Kacig
archive.is/NAUoH
archive.is/8MC91
archive.is/GswAz
archive.is/5eRbc
archive.is/kpN0w
youtube.com/channel/UCQ29liRR-YprtIs3_N3yrEQ
archive.is/tciX3
twitter.com/mendozaangel682
liveleak.com/view?i=039_1475355537
archive.is/Aklek
archive.is/3B9W2
twitter.com/FLiMusicGroup/followers
archive.is/KmVRC
facebook.com/josh.gonzales.5836711
facebook.com/sergiosantana300
theamericanmirror.com/video-california-woman-beaten-trump-yard-sign/
archive.is/klGVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The only sad part is, that they will get lenient sentences when they should be going to prison over this.

I do believe this qualifies as voter intimidation.

Well tell us where it came from you double nigger.

Genocide is always the answer.
Kill every last one of them.

Put those animals in a cage, throw the key, then throw the cage into the ocean.

the guy who punched hers name is Josh Gonzales, the guy who stole the trump signs name is Ronaldo, looking for the last name.

their twitters @joshatnight
@Asvpstreaker
Both of them live in Hanford, California.

When are we gonna retaliate over this shit, im fucking sick of seeing this crap happen…

Good work lad

The report him to the police, like fuck don't bother just telling us. They probably have a record.

Too bad white men these days can't discipline these niggers.

Each should be beaten senselessly.

You need to shoot niggers that steal shit from your yard.

an ocean of fire maybe.

LA living gun owner here. spics are subhuman scum. I can't wait until the killing starts in the streets.

why you running paco, you scared someone is gonna come outside and get you? these little spics think theyre so hard, its cute. theyre old enough to get wacked on the DOTR

what happens if you shoot them when they're on your property?

can't you hire a private security firm to protect your property and shoot anyone?

is this what bloodlust feels like?
I hope I don't develop a heart condition from this

Aren't they niggers though?

Just wait until you start dreaming of torturing them, dreaming of the day it becomes reality.

They seem like they are mixed race. Those noses are nigger noses but their speech pattern, eyes and voices are definitely mexican cholo. Cholos are the niggers of Mexico, even spics hate them, fucking scum.

Jesus christ spic's need to die

What is this of? From your title, I don't want to even watch it, I've seen enough over the years to get an idea (I think).

No castle laws in California like there are in Texas.

They looked ghetto mixed. The absolutely shittiest combo there is.

looks like they cut his face off and failed at slicing his neck to kill him.

A man with his face torn off being even further mutilated then decapitated with olfa blades, with top 40 rock in the background.

that title isn't wrong

WOOOAAAHHH WO WOAAH
SWEET CHILD O MIIIINNNNE

Spics. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume its cartels. At least their taste in music isn't that bad, though they still need to hang.

Have a patriotic woman for your explanation user.

From that title I don't want to click it, but I do want to click it, I must resist.

holy sheeit, that is worse than isis on so many levels.

Please tell me he deserved that. I want more than anything for him to have warranted that kind of treatment.

just a reminder, never get captured

the spanish needed to do a better job

That's the point you retard.

probably not, allot of these brutal killings are to put fear into the opposition.

At least ISIS gives them relatively quick deaths.

That man suffered.

the point is to make them look like amateurs? there are way more agonizing ways to torture somebody than fail at decapitating them with a box cutter, barely even drawing blood.

If it ever comes down to it I hope I have the balls to force them to quick kill if I do get caught, like pissing that guy off whos holding the gun to your head when you know you are about to get your neck cut open.

Send this to the police
Trump presidency can't come soon enough!

UGH!
This is why drug dealers deserve to die
I've seen videos of people being beheaded,shot,exploded,burned alive and drowned by ISIS,but this is worse.

and they want to let more of these people into our towns.

I was all good til they stuck the box cutter blade in his mouth and he bit down and held onto it. Did not think he could possibly be conscious enough of what was going on to do that.

Made it another minute or so but it started really getting to me like an ISIS video or that snownigger mass execution vid never did. Had to stop.

Maybe Duterte can conquer Mexico next

This is unacceptable.
May the killers be struck down by the wrath of heaven.

one cannot leave this life with paying for his crimes.

Kek

As far as I know it was Cartel related

I've personally seen pretty much everything, I didn't even flinch once. This is not a statement of how internet tough I am. Trust me, seeing his mouth move without skin, lips or anything is fucking disgusting, it doesn't even look human.

At least ISIS is quick and efficient with it, though beheadings are still pretty barbaric

Best strategy, if your hands aren't bound, or even if they are, start biting, gouging kicking, tackling, do ANYTHING and they will just shoot you down. Way preferable.

I swear it's like they want to get caught

No amount of Trumps will make this country free. It's fucked.

They're savages, always have been (see: Aztecs and cannibalism, human sacrifice, etc.)

It's a bunch of mexicans killing another mexican in mexico. Who cares?

this

I was wondering how long it would be before I saw this shit on Holla Forums. I've been looking at gore on the Internet since the rotten.com days and that might honestly be the worst thing I've ever seen. Worse than the dagestan video, worse than 2 guys one hammer, it's like the Citizen Kane of gore videos.

Details here
forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit

been around since usenet was popular and never seen anything worse.
fug, even the 'ol kazaa surprise wasn't this bad.

holy fuck the look on that guys face when he said "fuck the system"

Never did thank you for your pic user, thank you and saved.

Not surprised really but goddamn

they tortured that guy and you can hear his screams. watch cartel land. mexico is corrupt all the way through and unrecoverable.

It looks like Kek possessed him for a few seconds. That's the face of Kek.

It's the sounds, hearing that scream as they're cutting his throat with is what makes it really gut-wrenching.

it makes sense

Then throw the ocean into space

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just tell me when the RaHoWa begins, I'll be laying down dreaming of lynching spics.

Bump

fucking shithole

that's not the worst thing at all.

heres 1 of the spics

Josh Gonzales
instagram.com/joshatnight/
archive.is/tMBvU

Little shit went private

I believe that's a huezilian

Laaaaame

they have their own ISIS video section, the new slow motion shotgun execution is bretty gruesome.

Most of his nerve endings would have been toast before he died, so it would not have actually been a bad way to die.

liveleak.com/view?i=547_1432114167

watch full video

C'mon user, burning deaths NEED to have sound.

Their information provided by this user

Link to submit an anonymous tip to Hanford Police department make sure to make vague threats that you'll spam this to mainstream media if they don't charge them with voter intimidation and assault.

dereferral.link/6d837c/670734/http://www.ci.hanford.ca.us/depts/police/anonymous_tip.asp

Also the twitter video is not available anymore, that scum…

Notice how he pretty much stopped screaming? That was because his nerve endings were gone. He died a much better way the other guy.

niggers

liveleak.com/view?i=87d_1429098205

HAHAHA
saved, I chose to name mine Nvidia Inside

I remember one video with 2 women having their heads chopped off. the 2nd women still moves her eyes and looks at you while her head is detached from the body

that shit was cash

bump forgot that

EVERYONE SUBMIT AN ANONYMOUS TIP

Continue to fuck around with your gore but for christ's sake an innocent white girl was just beaten on video and some of you are just dismissing it as normal. It will only take 1 minute to fill out the form and get two spics off the street.

have these niggers ever heard of stop, drop and roll?

so…. what happened to this thread…. are we going to kill these rats?

Shut up, weeb faggot.
You don't do shit.
You won't do shit but post anime girls that represent your feels.
Because you want to have a vagina.
Eat shit.

if they stepped on my property I would gun them down and call the cops to send out the janitors to pick up their corpses.

he was a jehovah's witness

Fucking
NOW

Checked. Eat shit user. Kek wills it.

the other spic protected his account twitter.com/AsvpStreaker

I think she just fainted because of the pain.

samefags

Channel your butthurt and direct it towards reporting the spics or continue your low-energy derail

Lets send this to anglin, breitbart, and infowars.

liveleak.com/view?i=624_1366952938

If dubs mexico will recover in our lifetimes.

Singles confirm. Mexico is fucked.

this destroys me so much

all i want to do is watch these people be burned to death

Wow, I have watched a lot of gore but damn how the fuck is that guy still alive or conscious?

I'd expect him to black out or die from the blood loss. Poor bastard, I hope those men find an equally painful and slow death after being castrated.

trips confirm good plan

someone will have to burn them to death.

if you sit around they will burn you and your family instead of you burning them.

tell me how to napalm all of the mexican cartel and ill do it

liveleak.com/view?i=597_1452679537

Graphic : Muslim Woman In Hijab Is Raped And Beheaded By Fellow Muslims

Who else
/FUCKING NUCLEAR/
here?

stop doing this to me

i don't know how to feel, its like when something hurts so much you go into shock

That's rather tame tbh. I don't get feels over this but that is brutal to me. I never want to meet a fate that bad.

Rape is hardly efficient unless you wanna be brutal.

There is no way a normal functioning male could maintain a boner long enough to cum. Makes me question alot of rapes as well, especially ones done where it's one on one.

that combined with the muslim woman being raped and beheaded brought me to tears

these people are fucking monsters

did you see the beheading

and

the full video of burning alive?

Yeah, hanging for them was too good of a fate for them.

what the fuck is wrong with these people

why do they do these things? why?

to respond you in a serious manner:
the jews are the ones who opened the border, disabled the police, twisted the laws and bribed the key people. now they themselves are the key people.

second thing is usa dont allows south america to develop. because of that scum survives and good people die. over a period of 100 years there will be only genetically trash left in that countries.
this people are not educable, they will always behave like trash and they have lowest IQs.
very similar to hispanics are the muslims.

and this is why you always need to reject any kind of minorities, especially the jews.

it's just a normal day for them. why are you so surprised?

It's just life bro and it can be brutal and short. The minorities and faggots in the civilized west have become too comfortable, soft, and weak and have forgotten that this is what life is really like. Some day they will be reminded if things collapse.

because it will always hurt

you are forced to just watch a life being destroyed

fuck day dreaming, spend your time preparing for actual doing.

it's not destroyed, they are killed and their family does not give a shit. life goes on.

Goons trying to derail this thread with gore posting and talking about cartels.

GOONS OUT MY FUCKING THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

those were 2 beaners tho

Where the fuck can I still watch this? It's been removed a lot online.

because you guys are the selected scum of society.
a social construct is driven by wealth.
everyone wants to be wealthy to fulfill his dreams.
most south americans have naturally low iq, means they can not construct a healthy country so they are constructing a sick country were they do business with selling drugs.
most disgusting trash humans amongst them succeeded and they have children and multiply.

the only way to fix you would be to kill all criminals over a long period to get rid of the trash dna.
the other part of the fix would be to allow the good guys to have prosperity so the society can develop.

good luck duterte

We are lucky because as Brzezinski once said, we live in a day and age where it's easier to kill a million people than to control them. The slate clearly will have to be wiped clean.

Democracy works where democracy came from and nowhere else. Europeans.

If the West falls, so does Democracy worldwide.

use qbittorrent

It's funny. They think they're hurting Trump, but when these people get home and see that someone's stolen their Trump signs, it'll only strengthen their resolve to vote for him. And then when these dumbfuck spics post videos of themselves doing this shit, and beating up white women to boot, on social media, not only are they redpilling non Trump supporters, they're providing further justification for Trump's policies.

Is dat OC? fukken saved.

Also, those shitskins rightfully deserved being shot when they were on the property and attacking/stealing.

Will also work as voter motivation

Jesus Christ

I wonder if Hillary will be pressured to disavow…

:^)

only if it goes viral

A lot of you seem in a bit of shock.
That is because without that mutual respect for your fellow man the cohesion of civilization would be impossible. These sub human animals with these immature sadistic animal tendencies is why they stayed in the stone age. This is why they must be removed, permanently.

Also this should serve as a demonstration what cowardice leads you to. A painful long death.

Info on that video:

I have discovered some information about this lynching. The event took place in Guatemala. The girl being lynched is 16 years old. She and two men murdered and robbed a taxi driver in this city (Suchitepequez) very shortly before this video was filmed. The two men fled into a series of alleyways and escaped, but the girl took a wrong turn and was surrounded by an angry mob. Several witnesses had seen her participate in the shooting (though my information did not indicate whether she actually wielded and fired a gun) and she admitted to it in front of the crowd in hopes that it would buy her some mercy. As we can see, it did not.

someone jerked it to that video

This is being slid by off topic gore shit. Make sure the idiots in OP go to jail for this. Stop replying to the other shit.

TRIPS CONFIRM, TRUMP WILL MAKE ANIME REAL

Good god.

Scott Adams wants to get these attacks in the news, send it to him he is working on something.

Compilation shows Trump supporters being BRUTALLY attacked while media blames them
16:17, Vidmax, Jun 9, 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=EMux_UHmpvc
facebook.com/libtardmedia/videos/vb.1631240470426637/1696171180600232/?type=2&theater

I seen some shit but nothing quite like this, heres to hoping for a swift mexico genocide.

where is that picture from?

yo niggers somebody uploaded this to youtube if you want to show normies:

youtu.be/PS9LqPq7O4c

user, that's the point. Esp. in commiefornia, they know the Party is on their side. They won't get arrested.
This is the situation we're in now. This is what Dr. Pierce warned about for 20 years. There is no recourse with the cops now, but if any of us seek justice on our own in the same way, you can damn well bet THEN the cops will get involved.

is there a link for the 4th image?

How can you fucking come into a country of your own volition and then claim oppression?

fuck these muslims disgust me

Same. I've resisted clicking it for the couple of weeks it's been floating around here. Too squeamish.

This just makes me angry that evil like this still exists in the world.

well shit, looks fake. deleting

Stop spreading the feminist Muslim story. That was a fake.

still exists? that's how it always was, you should look in the mirror and say: glad good still exists in the world.

I wasn't implying it ever didn't exist. I just think that it shouldn't still exist.

But yeah, I wouldn't call myself good, but I would at least have the decency to give them swift death.

I mad.

damn that chechan video made me depressed for most of 2013 and whenever I see slavic looking fellows walking around I sometimes think of that kid who tried to run, but that vid is a whole other level. that is some aztec shit

It looks like someone already called the cops, so

DOES LOCAL NEWS HAVE THIS VIDEO YET?

;

Not endorsing gore video's but if anyone wants to understand the "why" pic related.

Bumping for justice

But it's a burning, isn't it?

Who cares, all you have to do is not be retarded about it, you know how many things go unsolved? Even murder is 50%.

Nonwhites are literally not human

How come I never see white people doing horrible things? The worst I've seen is a slav throwing puppies into a river and laughing or something like that.

AMERICA YES

Handshakes, thanks, selfie with the cops, yeah I think the cops won't be voting for Hillary any time soon.

Lets be honest bub whites do fucked up shit
But nonwhites are constantly doing fucked up shit and so many of them are doing it, compared to a minority of white nutjobs.
If all nonwhites died tomorrow there would still be crime in the world but it would sure as shit have gone down by like 90%
It's mindboggling how so many nonwhites are basically amoral beasts wearing human skin

Got his Address? Maybe his mom's address,. Beating his ass would hurt, but crippling his mom would hurt even more.

I haven't seen much gore since I started using image boards in 2009, but I cannot remember in my time on Holla Forums or Holla Forums or liveleak, seeing whites do anything as bad as what was posted here. It lit my genocidal fire that was slowly fading. I believe in the bell curve, so there must be some whites who do shit like this, but I haven't seen it. We must do it far less than subhumans. Even the holohoax is nothing compared to those fucking cartel slaughters.

Have to admit, it would be quite entertaining to see this happen to the kike cunts and white traitors who are shilling for dumping millions of sandniggers on Europe if they got this sort of treatment.

You havent seen 3 guys 1 hammer?

was it a girl? if yes it was a video from yugoslavia and she was from a muslim region because she threw also several qurans in the river too.

south eatern europe is barley countable as white. especially the muslims

no

Russians, Ukrainians,commblock slavs, etc. have become a cruel and inhumane culture after decades of commie degeneration. There is a strain of psychopath that spreads through those communities like a virus.

Not trying to be a hater against the good people of those communities, but just stating the truth about a sickness within those cultures.

Did anyone turn them in? Really stupid of them to post to the internet.

KILL ALL SPICS

Daily reminder that the jews are the ones who are ultimately behind this.

The jews are bringing these animals into our country.

DUBS CONFIRM.

ANIME WILL BE MADE REAL IN CURRENT YEAR + 2.

That shit isn't anywhere near close, they at least knock the fucker out before screwing with his head and stomach and he got to keep all his appendages.

that one is fucked but not even close to this aztec tier shit

Wouldn't quick blood flow mean a more pleasurable death? You'd get into a shock fast and die with not nearly as much pain.

Link?

After Trump wins. Join the ICE Deportation Force Today!

How the fuck are these people so stupid? Even animals would know better.

Not good.

It's not something you see everyday, innit. A lot of gore has been posted on Holla Forums, but I wager Holla Forums has not seen something of this magnitude.

They're going to do this to us if we don't send them back you know.

Spread it

It's only going to get worse

its being posted in multiple threads too, its some edgyfag derailing threads with ultra gore. they aren't spoilering it and they are using webm instead of the usual gore spammers who used to post links to horrific vids. its pretty obnoxious espeically since the thumbnail is extremely graphic

I love it.

Hell, get this to /r/The_Donald. Say what you will about them, but they're not as desensitized to this shit. They'll do something.

idiot

Yeah, I'm not gonna click on that.

Its not that bad. Everyone is just thin skinned on the Chans now.

archive.is/8oXee
@joshatnight is racemixing with @allyyduffy
archive.is/luz2a
No one archived @asvpstreaker before he locked his account, I did find either his alternate twitter or the 4th friend of their gang @sergioGlooo archive.is/S6Www

Some of his tweets after he made his other account private.
archive.is/Kacig
archive.is/NAUoH

Also found @kiessling2k from their gang group photo archive.is/8MC91
Looks like one of the old accounts is @josh5gonzales archive.is/GswAz

No respect for private property or the law.

Turning violent on people because of their opinions.

Makes my blood boil.

These idiots are self defeating but they don't have the IQ to realize it.

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

BUMP FOR HANGING SPICS

and they're still free
fuck your faith is useless in real life. The place needs nuked

GREAT WORK user

Thanks to the OP too.

I uploaded this video to youtube, submitted to reddit, and now its slowly working its way to the top of /r/The_donald.

I think it might make Drudge front page if it gets much higher. A few people have emailed it to drudge as a tip.

Where do they live?

This.

Someone on /r/The_Donald mentioned Hanford, California. Someone should pay them a visit with a .44

Isla Vista in SoCal

Sergio deleted his 3rd account now. It had his full name which I believe is Sergio Santana. So the names of the individuals that did this are Sergio Santana and Josh Gonzales. Sergio also has a little daughter. Also scratch that there is at least 8 in their group, they are Bloods. There is @jraldama98 archive.is/5eRbc
And @B_Maac98 archive.is/kpN0w
One of them has their account suspended, but I found their jewtube account youtube.com/channel/UCQ29liRR-YprtIs3_N3yrEQ archive.is/tciX3
There is of course plenty of photos of underage drinking and smoking in every twitter account of these spics. Most of these come from gang families and they call themselves 300 which is a horrible insult to the Spartans.

One of them was dumb enough to post the street names to "call out the haters"

Damn, where's Elliot Rodger mk2 when we need him?

Someone found one of them from the tape. Name is Angel Mendoza

twitter.com/mendozaangel682

Shocking how he sees nothing wrong with this. Reminder that these people are animals.

This is so unsettling I have to laugh.

What did he mean by this?

that's all it is

Youtube killed my video and put a strike on my account.

this is the liveleak if you want to share

liveleak.com/view?i=039_1475355537

He even admits to the crime, good work anons
archive.is/Aklek
archive.is/3B9W2

He's a monkey who can barely speak English and who jumped at the chance to make a crude joke, that's what.

What the FUCK.

Does anyone know any actual progress?

I find it funny that the same people that actively hate the police are the ones most protected by them from us.

I found the twitter of the music group the jewtube spic is in. Guess who was one of the first followers. twitter.com/FLiMusicGroup/followers
archive.is/KmVRC

If this is true then nothing of value was lost,although it doesn't make it any less brutal.

Good taste.

At least the rapists were hanged.

It doesn't surprise me anymore
Trump supporters get attacked,media stays silent
Trump says something 'mean',media talks about it for one week or more

SHiiiiiiieeeeeet

Well, does the president know? Does Trump know?

Aztec savages still live

I always wonder about that. Why do these people let themselves get captured? Assuming you can get away, why not try? Being shot feeling is certainly preferable to that.

I guess most don't have a chance to run and some get just captured suddenly in the night or something.

It's gang speak. The person who made you is the person who vouched for you and took responsibility for when you entered the gang and.

They're not even listening to us. They want to die.

I'm a spic, but if Trump doesn't deport these fucking spics I'll take it as a personal insult.

FUCKING RAGE

These fuckers deserve a straight out firing squad, deportation is too fucking kind.

YES!

(((Netflix))) also has it

you still have to go back with them.

Chechan video? Never heard of it, I faintly remember of some video where some man shoots a little girl in the chest and runs away, I can't remember where and how I saw it though.

the title was not wrong

Reminder that every single cartel member and corrupt politician in Latin America deserves exactly this. Mexico will never clean itself of corruption and crime unless it's met with the same brutality in return. Until every evil person fears for their life, Latin America will continue to be shit.

WE NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT HS THESE FAGGOTS GOTO, i have a feeling the mascot MAY BE CALLED THE BULLPUPS after doing some searching on twitter

its a fucked up execution vid where muslims kill some russians and one of the guys is just some young russian conscript and its really really bad and makes you have feels, worst part is that the russian lad looks alot like my cousin

not disputing. Start the race war already

Street sign in pic to Earl Johnson High school where I believe they go

If he's clever he'd claim that he wasn't going there.

But he's a retard so idk.

we're trying, user. memeing a race war takes time.

i took screencaps of the hispanic shit @joshatnight retweeting with stupid laughing smiley face the pic of another ugly wetback in a Hanford High School uniform, no idea what any of this means just throwin it out there for people, Hopefully we get some real dox on these faggots soon.

Sergio Santana and Josh Gonzales = confirmed

facebook.com/josh.gonzales.5836711 = Confirmed FB for Josh.

Incoming more into…

what is up with retarded spics and those goddamn fucking laughing smilies

someone tweet these spics to trump

Someone shop him into fucking Tijuana or in jail.

facebook.com/sergiosantana300

The wall will be decorated with spics strung up by the neck, like a gigantic string of Christmas tree lights.

I just enjoy National Socialism and girls with guns.

here ya go, quick shoop

Poor sandnigger. She's screaming because she knows everyone is mudslime and that if they rape her she'll be killed for being a whore.

This is why women should carry.

lmfao

should turn the bulldog into tyrone his jailhouse buddy

I HATE MEXICANS SO MUCH! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Problem?

Please god, nuke the cosmic race.

There's plenty of drugs that prevent people from passing out.

Anti-Christian!

Oh, it's already started. It's subtle.

Fucking CTR.

88 hours in ms paint

Did these beaners get canned yet?

Title is actually accurate you sick fuck.
Guess we need to nuke Mexico now.

Is it weird if I fapped to this?

Build the fucking wall.

Not every LATAM country is the shithole mexico and venezuela are

Ironically those two have the lowest amount of whites, coincidence?

Well, I hope Argentina is still cozy for white Germanic men because I'm coming there next if it doesn't work out in America. Climate seems ok. Not too hot. I'd probably like the southern tip near Antarctica tbh…

That's loser talk though. I'm planning on a massive happening that will take our world back from the Jewish world mafia.

Dubs confirm weebfags want to have vaginas

I got this feeling this time there will be no place to run. Its going to be completely global if we lose.

that looks like plastic

call their school from a public phone, say you are [some rival gang] and you will come to the school and shoot spic1, spic2, spic3 … it will get attention to them

Not even in those chinese knockoff doom games they could come up with these monsters.

racist get what they deserve(USER WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

racist scum get what they deserve

time to start killing black and brown

hello CTR.

come to the nightmare.. come to me. i'll bring death to where you'll be. hope is a feeling once past.. the shadow of death is the one i cast

Just thinking about that possibility makes me terrified.

I could only make it through about 50 seconds. I honestly don't want to watch this. I've seen similar, where the cartels had this guy tied to a chair and just started cutting his fingers off with kitchen knives, then they started cutting his hands into slices, all the while kicking him, spitting on him, laughing, and saying "mi verga."

I honestly used to think that executing these things and chucking them in a mass grave would be too grisly, but over the years I've come to see the error of my ways. These people have no empathy, no sense of morality, no light in their hearts. They deserve death and eternal damnation. I hope that there is a God, just so those bastards can be damned to Hell for eternity.

And let this also serve as a reminder, if an actual race war starts, don't ever surrender. Ever. They may take you alive, but they will never let you go. They will only use that time to hurt you in ways you can't even imagine, only to kill you hours after you've begged death to take you.

Kill them. Kill them all.

Agreed.

Oh, user…it's going to be completely global if we win, too.

Why do you think so many of us are in favor of genocide? Not meme genocide where groups of us fist fight in the streets and then send them muds packing, but real, irreversible genocide? People who have browsed Holla Forums and Holla Forums for more than a few years have seen shit like this in alarming regularity, and the worse thing is, there's never a specific occasion or reason, and it's never something big. It's always some petty shit like "Oh hey, there's some kid often literally from the other side of the road. Let's gut him and skin him." or "Hey, you said my eyelid tattoos looked stupid, I'm going to get four of my friends and necklace you." They're savages. They're soulless, dark, basic beings. Even animals have more mercy than these bi-pedal abominations.

It's not a matter of us hating them, which we do, as much it is a matter of keeping our people safe. You remember that scene from The Two Towers, where Theoden King says: "So much death… What can Man do against such reckless hate?"
That's us, and that's them.

If we won't to have any hope of our people living free and without fear, and if we want our children to live happy lives, they need to be removed. They need to be cleansed

If you disagree, that's fine, I didn't agree with it either when I first started. I understand. But that doesn't change the situation or the solution

user… you soak it in. soak it deep into the psyche to unlock later when you need that rage and hate. if all goes well then RWDS will be doing this type of thing. Oh you can say you'll just give em a bullet and be done, but i doubt it. all the liberal voting base, blacks browns and ruling class types decerve even moar then what happened in that video. fuck em all user.. fuck em all. ripping them apart and playing with the pieces will at least put a smile on my face. might fill me with a little warmth tbh.

It will make people want to murder them out in the city square more than anything.

NOW ONE OF THE SPICS IS HARRASSING ANOTHER FEMALE TRUMP SUPPORTER REEEEEEE

Turd worlders aren't like that, user. They'll lynch in the moment but they won't hunt down the demons of society for long. Whites feel they can overcome the wicked because we have a warrior caste with a hero complex, they can foresee greater evils if they do nothing. Mudicks don't, they either cower in fear or think "Where do I sign up? He's cool".

theamericanmirror.com/video-california-woman-beaten-trump-yard-sign/

archive.is/klGVU

It made it to drudge

checking those trips for deportation

Well yeah, we created civilization and all of its aspects, these people are simply passer-bys and wont be here long.

I just don't watch shit like that anymore. I'm the same way about it, I just feel like it's wasting my time to further expose myself to that type of content.

Then desecrate their corpses, don't waste time torturing when we have building to do. Give them all a bullet then have you can have your fun. Be efficient, not a savage.

It wouldn't help, they probably put an accelerant on him.

so are these beaners going to get in trouble or what? plenty of people have reported them, and the police know their names. wheres the justice for those innocent people?

Kill the kikes first then you can deal with the niggers. Otherwise you are only doing what they want. You kill niggers then there is martial law and they start to kill white pride and the kikes will still be laughing.

Because part of being a civilized human is not wanting animals to succumb to a slow, lingering death. If I had the upper hand, I'd just gas/shoot/bomb/guillotine them all and burn the remains. A clean death might be better than they deserve but my own sanity calls for it.

Just out of curiosoty, how would normal people react if they were forced to watch a video like this?
I felt my heart rate go up while watching because the posts I read before got my expectations high but it wasn't all that bad. Of course I still recognize how fucked up this is but I'd venture to say normal people would even have stronger physical reactions. Am I wrong?

no, captain worst-namefag-in-noodle-boards history.

I made it trough by taking a few moments first to remind myself that these are subhuman scum, and nothing of value was lost.

This. When join you gang sometimes you need a voucher and.

So this guy is openly bragging?

Someone find out who the girl is and tell her. She'll be more motivated to go to the police, who will have to get a warrant to get the guy's IP from Twitter, and then go to the ISP and get the dox of the user of that up at the time of posting.

The girl can be taken out of the equation to do the same.

since niggers like these are incredibly stupid, they'll bleed information online like it's no one's business i'm not suggesting anything specific, but you know what in your hearts what you should do.

That's inhuman. are these members of a drug cartel? It looks like it. One of the many reasons the wall must be builtyou wouldn't want this happening to your friends, family and fellow countrymen, would you?

you did the right thing user but someone well full-retard and now his profile is private. You weren't even able to get an archiveDOTorg snapshot (the only archiving website which saves pdfs, films and other files). Tsk tsk tsk

I literally felt nothing watching the whole thing. What has happened to me Holla Forums?

You have reached the Zen state.

You must become part of our mind.

Those of us who feel the fury will be the arm.

All I see is my nation in a few years lest we send them back

Shitskins really cannot into bantz can they

Fucking bigots.
This is just Mexican culture.

The spics and niggers may be more of a reason as to why there aren't many decent women in the usa than we thought.

Yeah, almost all "rape" is bullshit. It's really some bitch being stupid and putting herself at least 95% of the way to sex without thinking about anything, and then trying to back off at the last second with something like a nigger, or just trash in general, and of course the guy fucks her because what she's doing is unethical and retarded, and the guy is also unethical because he's hanging around an unethical slut.

The predatory, actual rape is extremely rare, at least among Whites–thank the Gods.