WE WUZ GOOGLE AN' SHEEEIT!

WE WUZ GOOGLE AN' SHEEEIT!

Can't you see? The niglet's head represents the second o-shaped cloud.

SEND THEM NIGRAHS BACK

Protect urself

wtf? why are there so many niggers? that looks like the population of america is 80% black, 20% white. fucking sjw retards are so out of touch with reality

The wypipo all had jobs; they couldn't show up to hear Martin Luther Kang talk about his dreams.

user gets it

google confirmed niggered

The MLK worship is so absurd. My city has a giant marble statue of this nigger and they had a parade today. It's a federal holiday for fucks sake. The guy was a communist heretic wife beater who recited speeches written by a jew. It's gross to see people act like he was this amazing guy. He didn't even really do anything for blacks.

You don't need to like him, but he was a head figure of the civil rights. Saying he did nothing is wrong.
That's news to me. source?
I know he cheated on his wife

leaks from the FBI that was tailing him

You know what to do

Distant hand rubbing intensifies

The civil rights movement was a Jewish led farce that only served to force whites to tolerate niggers. It didn't help them, they're still as animistic and poor today as they were then. The only difference is that it's nearly illegal to observe that fact.

That's enough larping, user

can one of you niggers give me a ugandan knuckles image with a transparant background?
thx bai

You're saying "I don't think he did anything of value", which isn't what I was saying.
During the civil rights era, a lot of laws ended up changing and public attitudes towards black people and dynamics between different races changed. He was a major contributor and figure head for this. Considering your on Holla Forums I doubt you find that a good thing, but you're personal opinions on whether or not you value his impact is irrelevant to the fact that he did a lot of shit.
Also, let's be real. Even though the black is still pretty shit for various reasons, segregation wasn't helping.

I didn't mean morally wrong. I meant factually.

Don't you neckbearded subhuman fartstains despise Google and 'botnet companies'? Why are you using DuckDuckGo if you hate black people so much?

Are you that detached from real life? Most people don't care what your race is, but you seem to be fixated on it. Maybe you secretly want to get blacked.

WE WUZ ARCHITECTS AND SHIET

… are wypipo like the niggers' version of jews?

obligatory

That's your go to response isn't it? I bet you think about 'getting blacked' a lot don't you?

It was containing a problem that since desegregation has become more evident with each passing year. Sustaining the browns for any reason was a disastrous mistake which has cost America dearly.