What other 90s Nicktoons had a "woman with a hook" shoehorned into the cast...

What other 90s Nicktoons had a "woman with a hook" shoehorned into the cast? The ones I can think of are Angry Beavers (Treeflower), CatDog (Lola), and SpongeBob (Sandy)

Ah, have you looked at some pirate cartoons?

what do you mean by woman with a hook?

Affirmative action female character forced by feminists to the creators to appeal to female audiences.

ah ok then. Didn't know Sandy was forced in there to appease feminists.

Kinda wondering if said characters were put in partly/more so the main characters wouldn't come off as gay, given all the examples you mention involve a show starring two guys.

Treeflower was pretty good for someone who could make Norb less of a smug prick, but in retrospect, it was pretty clear they had no idea what to do with her, given she had a completely different personality and lifestyle every episode. (to the point where they made a joke about it)

well, this is a pity.

That letter at the bottom was surprisingly civil given the cartoon above.

I remember years ago he made a political cartoon drawing for the 2012 election (basically a pro-democrat piece comparing the two candidates as elephants and Romney produced more shit or something like that) but at least he deleted it after the election was over, unlike this one.

I mean sheesh, you can get endless mileage out of Mitt Romney as an endearingly obvious robot. But political cartoonists are the laziest people on the planet.

Trump has kind of broken their brains though, because you can't make a caricature of Trump more absurd than the real thing.

It's like Mussolini.

There's no hope for that new rocco special, is there.

Lots of artists sick of the radical left aren't Holla Forumsfags. They, like Joe Murray, think it's decent to be nice to everyone without bias but they know when the far left is demanding change not for the sake of others but for controversy.

Oh boy

get out of here truthseeker, if you wanted to be nice to everyone you would be an enemy of leftism

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

You know something, user?

I think you are Truthseeker yourself, and you're shitposting while accusing everyone of being you so that you can keep baitposting without getting caught.

Here's a webm for you.

Is there a story behind sandy being forced in there to appease feminists cause this is new to me.

The cartoon can be interpreted in a lot of ways, anyway, and he is being civil about it. If you really don't have ANY doubt about Trump you must be a drone. I'm not worried, though, just doubtful.

You really can't have any doubts about trump, if only because the only other viable option put forward was "M.A.D. Dog" Hillary Clinton.

Only because he was the better option doesn't mean there isn't room for doubt.