What does protesting actually do? What does it accomplish?

What does protesting actually do? What does it accomplish?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P._J._O'Rourke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nope. the only real way to get 3DPD or old people to vote for you, or lobby, and you need money to do that

nothing unless 80% the country is doing it (think east germany)

That's what I was thinking too. Thanks.

I AM more comfortable around people of my own race and ethnic group than White people to be honest… The more I'm around white people the more I feel like overthrowing them and raping their women

Then why do they bother? Also why do black people support illegal immigration when hispanics are more racist to them than white people and use MS-13 to kill them as induction rites?

Furthermore why do Dreamers whine about having a space in our country when they have over two decades to apply for citizenship?

It allows people who feel oppressed an opportunity to vent their frustration by inconveniencing the rest of the society in which they live, further alienating them from that society and worsening their plight.

They don't want to be citizens, user. They just want all the benefits of being one.

Fuck off

Then gbt Africa

I can't accept that. No one is that obnoxious. There has to be another reason.

Oh user. Your naivete is bigly.

Numale

The more I hear niggers talk the more I feel like abolishing slavery was a mistake.

bump
blox

to feel good. to have the moral high ground. to stand proud and say "I did my part!" even if it's completely meaningless. it's like the fat woman who wants a diet coke with her 10k calorie fastfood order.

So……should we beat them up until they come to their senses?

nah, they thrive on opposition. just ignore this shit. I was once at a protest because of cute punk grill and the it was pretty terrible. fewer than expected showed up, weather was shit, some stupid cunt with a horrible voice shouted into an amplifier for 45 minutes. everyone went home depressed. (except me, I kek'd well at the gommies)

God Help America
if itt is the best their youth can do, you'll need it

Check the date to find out

They can't help themselves, it makes them feel good when they game the system instead of actually being apart of a system

Real world actvism, including protesting, if done correctly can bring potentially positive attention and media coverage to an oppressed group of people, thereby helping them in their plight for recognition and respect. If executed poorly, however, it may lead to further ostracization and contempt from the general public, especially if the media give it a negative spin or theirs is a stronger backlash. Most groups can afford to pursue protesting in furthering their goals.

PJ O'Rourke once wrote that (US) college kids like to protest because "…they get to stand up for a cause that they've never been knocked down for…. and also, because then they have a reason to skip classes".

PJ O'Rourke is getting rather elderly these days, looks pretty crusty in interviews but then he's 70. He still writes fun.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P._J._O'Rourke

My theory is that protesting like atheist praying: it's a way that someone who is meek can feign concern and activism, without actually trying to accomplish anything–and thus, avoiding any possibility of failure in their effort.

Protesting doesn't really accomplish anything unless you go out and physically destroy whatever you are protesting. And the only time we usually see that in the US is when ghetto niggers go out and destroy their own neighborhoods,,,, which kinda makes sense, I guess. But usually doesn't end up really helping anything.

Election money is what really changes things. Mostly.

I take it you've never been around Mexicans?

Typical Mexcrement. This is why I fucking hate all of you brown pieces of shit. I don't just want you deported. I want you rounded up and fucking exterminated. Every last one of you.

Protesting is suppose to remind the higher-ups that if the proles get any more pissed off, they'll pull the fatass kikes from their comfy homes and lynch them for fucking up society. Unfortunately, these days, it's all virtue signaling and everyone's too full of lethargy to make good on the implied threat.

That's cuz protesting today is the laziest shit imaginable #RESIST

No one is threatened by a bunch of fat kids who can't even bother to get off their asses

sup RIDF. some americans paid attention in school. Go suck Putin's dick it is the only food you will probably have access to today.

. v

It accomplishes everything because everyone else exists just to follow your every whim, don't you see how every protest happens only a single time? Environmentalists for instance protested once in the 60s and now there's no more pollution.
It gives protesters a sense of having accomplished something in their lives. The worst thing anyone can do is give in to their demands because they'll find something more ridiculous to complain about. If we had never given in to faggots they'd still be protesting about getting fucked in the ass instead of trying to force it on kids.
Also undocumented is someone who lost their documents. People who are in a country illegally aren't undocumented, they're invaders.