Philippines ambassador to the UN says that Hitler and genocide is noice

Where were you when the Philippines turned into a Hitler loving Fascist state?

I guess Holla Forums is officially based out of a Fascist country now.

Flips are officially cool guys in my book.

Someone needs to send this guy a few links

No, you misunderstand. Read what he wrote: “The Nazis were not all wrong, give or take killing millions of the wrong people.”

The people the Nazis killed were the WRONG people (to be killed). And whom did they kill? WHITES. Western Europeans, eastern Europeans… NOT the jews. The jews were the right people to have been killed.

Also sage for no link, you cocksucking faggot.

Does the Philippines government know something about the South China Sea situation we don't? Their ballsy attitude seems to indicate that something big is brewing, and they've just stopped giving a fuck anymore because of it.

Underated post. Year of the fire monkey was not overhyped.

Plenty of great men have not given a fuck when they probably should have throughout history.

Do you know what the word underrated means

Is this guy illiterate? Seems like hes too butthurt to see it as anything but MUH JEWS. He's saying genocide is fine, but not against the people the "nazis" killed. He just sees the word "nazi" or Hitler and his brain turns off.

Anyway, Sage for xenophile thread. I'm tired of this shit.

Countersage. Tired of your shit too, buddy.

Source or fuck off, dipshit.

WTF I love Flips now.

This is your brain on (((leftism)))

IRRESPONSIBLE MEMERY WARNING
We cannot meme the flips into overmen.
END IRRESPONSIBLE MEMERY WARNING

1/10

amateur hour duterte thread

Is the Holla Forums server releasing some fucking nazi radiation into the Philippines? Fucking weird the the first election after the server was moved they elect literally Hitler who has RWDS and doesn't give a fuck about purging gommies and druggies.

If someone had told me the Philippines would start the next Reich I would have laughed my sides into orbit.

They killed a bunch of Communists

All Asia is a Hitler lovings fascist state, filipinos are just honest for our standards and stupid for asian standards.

Western Europeans declared the war. Eastern europeans are shit.

HW had something to do with this.

Let's all move to the Flipines!