The lead singer of The Cranberries just died for unexplained reasons. This happened less than an hour ago

The lead singer of The Cranberries just died for unexplained reasons. This happened less than an hour ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/entertainment/music/music-news/our-lady-of-sorrows-dolores-oriordan-30744987.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

illuminati confirmed, tbh

$50 on suicide

this

Let this be an example for Dysnomia.

5 bullets to the back of the head

this

In Chicago the cops would call that a suicide.

She was part of the IRA, britcucks assassinated her.

just saw this aswell,i remember late night drives in my father's car listening to this when i was very young,always thought she had a beautiful voice,Rest in Peace irish lady.

the brits can't be arsed dealing with a independent republic outside of their "united kingdom".

United Islam

all of the royal families have jewish genes

and all of the aristocrats do as well

The Cranberries cancelled a load of dates off a tour last year due to her health issues

Shot in the dark here guys, but reckon she died of some ongoing health issues

rip in peace etc.

that's what the jews want you to believe

good

Because she was as big as Michael Jackson… She made a few hits that's it the elite don't need to assinate someone who's been unimportant since the early 00s

a nut job with an eating disorder. No wonder she didn't make it far.

rest in peace in peace?

lol

She made it far, just not for long.
She was mentally ill and a chronic pain sufferer as well. I'm going out on a limb here and say OD.

it means death by anal penetration

Is the Cranberries singer an actual Zombie now?

go back to reddit

She was molested by a dude for 4 hears starting when she was just 8. And it scarred her for life.

I've always wonder what or who is the inspiration for their song Fee Fi Fo.
It's actually hers. (She only revealed her molestation story in 2014 i think)

independent.ie/entertainment/music/music-news/our-lady-of-sorrows-dolores-oriordan-30744987.html

RIP Dolores :(

*for 4 years

Is it wrong that I easily get confused between Cranberries, Garbage, and the Cardigans when it comes to being able to remember which song comes from which band?

Maybe I can also sometimes add Sixpence None the Richer and Luscious Jackson to that list too.

Dolores' voice was distinctive. You can't confuse her with others tbh if u have ears.

When I hear the word "Dolores" I think of sexy little girls.

Lolita is the the dim. of Dolores tbh, so ya
Quite ironic she was named Doloresa and she was molested when she was a loli

how is that ironic?

Dolores Haze tbh. Lolita.

that's not ironic though, it's just substantial. I don't think you know what irony is.

She was a fucking drug addict what do you suspect?

She died in London so I'm guessing she was raped to death by pakis

Death be upon you.

Oh, I can hear the difference between Dolores O'Riordan and, say, Garbage's Shirley Manson if I listen to them one-on-one, it's when one hasn't listened in years to CDs from any of the European (except for Luscious Jackson) female-fronted groups I mentioned who did the same general kind of alternative rock and who were all popular around the same time (within a few years of one another) that they begin to blur together in one's memories.

I know what irony but ya i think i used the word wrong in that context tbh :^)

meep meep I do not listen to the cranberries so who is this and what gud songs did they make tbh no homo

I SAID NO HOMO GODDAMNIT

i just posted one

On the top of my head tbh: promises, animal instinct, ode to my family, linger, dreams, salvation, i cant be with you, fee fi fo, when ur gone, ridiculous thoughts

meep meep this sounds like hipster music is this music made for hipsters or is it just a hipster magnet tbh no homo

3:30 why does she sound like kazooie

i hope OP isnt a fag and actually likes this song.

She apparently had back issues, so im guessing her pain killers got the best of her.

RIP Dolores

Ithink you mean "expect"
What do you expect.

Good try though Billy. We'll get em next time.

i had too much of a crush on shirley manson to ever confuse her with someone else

She's a cute in this tbh

She's not actually dead. It's all just
IN YOUR HEEEEAD
IN YOUR HEEEAEED
Now she's a
ZOMBAY ZOMBAY ZOMBAY AY AY AY OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OHOOOOOOOOOH AWOWOW

In order to be racist you have to be ignorant, that is unfamiliar with the race that you hate.
For example, if a russian guy hates black people, he is most likely racist, because he never actually met a black person.
Every American however has at one point or another had interactions with black people, and had the opportunity to form an opinion.
That is why, if an american hates black people, he is not racist, but is talking from experience.
Just my opinion.

oh shit wrong thread, sorry, RIP Dolores

You're forgiven