Meet The Young Virginia Democrat That Registered 19 Dead People To Vote In Virginia

More here: archive.is/YJz1A

Other urls found in this thread:

theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/dead-people-and-illegal-immigrants-are-being-registered-to-vote-all-over-america
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The jihadist in chief will give him a job as an election "observer".

This is a really big deal.

Also kek:

So now they're literally stealing plots from old Simpsons episodes

JMU has one of the highest STD rates in the country.

democrats have been getting dead people (and illegals) to vote for decades

EVEN THE PET CEMETERY VOTED FOR CLINTON!

So do we get this info to >>>/baphomet/ or what?

Another useful idiot leftist that should be shot

Isn't this really admitting on their part that they don't believe that democracy works (and it doesn't)? How can one possibly claim that they believe in the voting process, and then go out and attempt to rig it in favour of their own desired outcome?

And they usually get away with it. The fact this kid got caught and was associated with a group intending to increase voter turnout for democrats should lead to a serious investigation. but i'm not betting on it

The main questions are who would be turning out to vote as these people and who would be signing off on them? This is obviously a conspiracy much larger than just this kid.

all democrats care about is winning/being in charge
they will do anything to acheive this

the reps 'at least we lost with dignity' thing is weak shit by comparison

Where is the part about criminal charges being pressed?

Why can't we do the same thing to help trump?

You can, and enjoy being buttfucked by Comey

America is the greatest country in the world.

At this point people should make it clear that either an investigation is done or he will face mob justice. Barring that, drop his ass in the middle of the ghetto and let him get enriched by his fellow democrats. Hell, the latter should be done to all democrats.

Leftists dont believe in anything, because they are programmed robots. Their humanity departed long ago.

I refuse to give money to my alma mater JMU unless their administration removes Marxism and Feminism from campus

A lot of the Virginian colleges suck to be honest

UVA, VT, W&M, JMU, GMU, VCU, UR, etc.

Liberty is based though

This
No mater how outlandish the actions are Dems just shake their head and write it off as a witch-hunt.
Every fuckin time.
They refuse to acknowledge anything for fear of having to admit something might be wrong.
Every diehard Dem is unmovable period.
I have seen Republican's eat their own when some shit hits the fan.
(Disregarding what has been done to Trump, just making a broader point)

Nobody at the polling station
would notice the dead voting
because living democrat voters look like creepy zombies anyway.

Now you know how illegals can vote.

Bump. Share that news on Faceberg if you got an account or through other places on the internet.

What is postal voting for six gorrilian dollars.

Sure they would, thats why (((they))) push for voting by mail.

Sure but this kid planned to do it all on his own? I just have trouble believing he schemed and masterminded the whole thing without other people involved. It's not impossible, but seems rather unlikely.

Even if he acted on his on, there's still no way he's the only one doing it either.

Spi(n)eles(s)

Are you retarded, do you honestly believe the simpons came up with that on their lonesome? Life existed before the simpsons user.

Well perhaps he is part of some larger group of Dem insiders who fix elections, I don't know. I'm of the opinion that they are all kind of "in on it" to some extent, in fact I think this kind of egregious ballot stuffing is part of the democrat culture at it's core. It's not that hard to do though. He was caught registering 19 people. One person could easily vote by mail for 19 people, likely only takes a few hours total to do all the paperwork.

But because the dead people were predominately Africanized-americanz it would be racism to charge this faggot with any crime.

I'm sure this incident is similar to the one wherein a Jewish Youth group in France was provided the resources and guided into successfully suing twitter into giving the data they have of everyone that retweeted an "antisemetic" hashtag, to a private group that for all we know used the information to blackmail people.

Actually, it's from Gogol's Dead Souls.

Having conducted a few investigations in the military I can attest that arround half of them lead to more dirt once you start digging

That sounds like you've run across a story or two.

Why don't republicans just play the same game

So, is VA one of the states that made it illegal to require ID to vote this election cycle?

Dead People And Illegal Immigrants Are Being Registered To Vote All Over America

theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/dead-people-and-illegal-immigrants-are-being-registered-to-vote-all-over-america