Why do I feel like my life has no meaning?

Why do I feel like my life has no meaning?

are you a old man?

No, I just feel like I'm going through the motions, not really feeling alive at all.

Because it is, tbh.

Life doesn't have a meaning.
That's a good thing not a bad thing.

But, why do I feel so empty inside?

Because you're looking for meaning.
You're looking for something that doesn't exist.
Once you realize that and stop looking then you can live.

these fuckin webms are as old as the second exodus

surprised you're still here

It is literally impossible for something to not have meaning. c. The Nihilist Paradox

That said, I don't think we'll ever know the meaning of everything. But really, I don't know why we fucking have too. After we all die the universe will still mean something. Even long after the universe ends. And I find comfort in this

You're both right and wrong
You're right, you are looking for something that doesn't exist. But this isn't necessarily meaning, just meaning beyond what you can possibly attain. You need to learn to see the magic right in front of you. The sunrise in the morning, the crisp air, nature, all these things are magic. But we take them for granted and try to chase magic that isn't real, so we end up miserable trying to find something that we'll never find. Learn to see the beauty of nature and the world

Meaning is a human-invented concept. Nothing in the universe really has any meaning, nothing was created for a specific purpose. That's not a paradox, but a false statement.

And you fail at logic

i.e. the idea you have of nihilism is retarded
I have yet to encounter someone who thinks something else other than "nothing means anything" when talking about nihilism

The nihilist paradox is meant to prove meaning is in fact, not a human concept, but a consequence of logic and cause and effect
You can have meaning without having humans to understand it. The existence of a universe in a vacuum is an inherit meaning

The meaning of life is being happy.
Happy is when your own body drugs you into feeling good.

If I said straight up "meaning of life is feeling good" that's easily misinterpreted as feeling good sexually and that's for the animals. For humans feeling good can be longer term: comfort, safety, confidence, hope, creating something for the benefit of others (bonus points if your creation outlives you).

Because you aren't pursuing happiness. You are expecting happiness to come to you. Start easy, try to create something. At worst a piece of modern art for which no talent is needed anyway. Then move on to creating computer software. And if you're too old for these then why are you gloomy about a meaningless life? It's gonna end soon anyway.

because it doesn't. you have to make up your own meaning.

This is usually the most common reason.
Life is work nothing is given.
You start as a clean slate. You can't even form memories until you're like 2.

because it doesn't

Ohh fuck you beat me to it.

Fret not OP.
Our lives may not be meaningful to ourselves but we cannot fathom the impact we have had on others. The smallest push in the right direction can create an amazing chain of events.

I watched the video, and umm did you post it to give OP the idea that making yourself worth loving is a way to give value to one's life?

it's ultimately your decision to, yes.

I am a misanthrope and want to genocide, and replace them with a higher form of artificial consciousness, so you can take your gay love, and welcome the mudslimes with the rest of them.

no life has meaning, it's being a worthless little faggot that makes your life so nul and void. i hope it lasts till you die, frankly: you'll have deserved every empty minute of it.

Because you're a faggot, OP.

Why do I keep seeing this girl
Where is she from
Why doesn't she have facial expressions
Is she autistic
What the fuck is her problem

story time. what happened to this guy.

she is kanna kamui
a thicc dragon loli from a shitty anime
I like the milf more tho

you don't need a reason to hate, user
you just need to look at what humans are, and not like apathy and weakness.

Because you have failed to give yourself meaning(a family).

you should accept the lord jesus christ into your life as your guide and personal savior, tbh

centuries of inbreeding is common in the jewish diaspora

dubs be based and shit

And the smallest push in the wrong direction can send your chan board head first into the shitter. Just ask Dysnomia.