Deleted 4Chan thread Exposed A.I spyware in Entertainment industry...

Deleted 4Chan thread Exposed A.I spyware in Entertainment industry. Deadman's switch shows AI is literally everywhere watching, listening all the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/gaming/2340292
imgur.com/a/rhFuj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol we all know that we are been spied on

No, nigger. This isn't spying. This is literal manipulation by AI. This is next level shit. That is actually happening.

This is some EA teir shit. Not a suprise. This stuff has been in the works for years now. The former CEO of EA was on tape talking about it back in 2011. This is why I tell faggots to not buy any AAA titles and to stick to small dev team games. Vidya isnt that important

Bumping to read when I wake

imageboards aren't a large enough target for shills, they said

You faggots better be mirroring this, I heard it was deleted from three halfchan boards

Nobody finds it fishy that there are redacted sections in a leak we shouldn't be getting anyway?

Of course I do. Maybe it's third hand, or maybe the leaker just wanted to hide something. In any case the info needs to get out there. Maybe it's all made up, I don't know. But it looks real to me.

here's the Voat thread

voat.co/v/gaming/2340292

and here's the imgur location

imgur.com/a/rhFuj

Are you suggesting this leak is part of a multi-layered psyop? Haha, stupid fucking user, shut the fuck up and stop asking retarded ass questions!

Nice try shill. His question was legitimate and we all know it.

Amirite, fellow anons? It's all legit, stop asking questions and just spread it.

Time to put "Trust, but verify." back into play. Remember that one?

Again, nice try. He questioned the legitimacy of this document. His question was legitimate. You are trying to muddy the waters. The document may or may not be legitimate but still needs to be seen,

That's half of what all the bloat is, real time personality tests.

So what games are employing it?

Anything where player choices matter. RPGs being prime targets.

Pfft, So Bethesda is safe to play I guess?

Nice Proprietary Software, Faggots

this seems pretty fishy to me tbh
are these leaks verified anywhere?

The scary thing about this is the same techniques can be used to manipulate a person't politics. Imagine a political party with chatbots and profiles on each person. If a member is starting to get disgusted the chat bot helps them reframe the situation, or gives them a party perk to keep them in, or shows a selected video of the appropriate kind of pandering.

Bethesda confirmed /ourguys/.

Imageboards aren't.
Chans are.
Chans haven't been true imageboards for almost 15 years.

Seriously, nigger? The same Bethesda that has made TWO huge power grabs in recent years to control modding?

They're Jews, and they put their own interests first, but they are pretty cool.