So lets say *hypothetically* I have someone I would like to turn into a sex slave. Lets assume the act of abduction...

So lets say *hypothetically* I have someone I would like to turn into a sex slave. Lets assume the act of abduction, feeding, ect has already been taken care of. What would it take to brain wash them, MK ultra style, into total submission?

Humiliation? Toucher? Drugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Parker_Ray
exhentai.org/g/164114/9f15042822/
exhentai.org/g/326987/c07e08d77e/
exhentai.org/g/312305/131149856f/
exhentai.org/g/854391/83ff6b459d/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

headpats usually work for me

gay tbh

There's no real way to do it without some form of mind-altering or mind-melting drug usage. A quick google search on longest abductions show that they either end with the target dying or escaping. Even after years upon years of keeping someone completely locked away if you drop your guard even a little they will exploit it and try to escape.

Face it, the drugs you'd need for this sort of thing is beyond that of what you can legally purchase (even in parts if you're really unlucky) and the other two parts are even worse attempts. Fuckers that had it planed to the dot are in prison.

Just wait for sexbots. It'll only be five years at the most.

i don't wanna fuck a sexbot i wanna rape a loli

Like what kind are we talking about here

Again, totally hypothetical here.

ment for

MK ultra was a failure, and like the other guy said so are most kidnappings, they either escape or die, so I recommend you rape then kill them–
hypothetically of course
Still it's the only go to about it, if you want a long term fleshlight then sorry to tell you that you would have to properly break them, and that would warrant multiple different techniques of which not even the US gov has used, and aren't worth it no matter how tight the bitch is.

I'd suggest just killing one woman after another and raping them whenever you feel sexual then dispose of their bodies, eating them is a good way of doing so without alerting anyone.

Whataboutit?

sensory deprivation and Ketamine

The paedo's true design is unmasked at last.
This right here is ultimately what all paedos want.

Remember when we had those threads several months ago where an user allegedly kidnapped a grill for this very purpose? The threads spanned a good period of time, and then news links of a missing girl got posted and the user stopped posting. I miss those threads.

Sexbots in 5 years is a really optimistic prevision unless you only mean sightly improved sexdolls

You shock them and say your commands.

Yeah, and?

No abduction at first
GHB whith enough alcohol so that side effects are counted on hangover
Then propose to marry the dishonored pregnant girl, it may work with several religious groups

RealTalk: The only way to reliably do this is to hook them up on some sort of addicting substance. STRONG addicting substance. Get them dependent enough that they can't function without it and thereby can't function without you. They would be too weak to try and pull any shit normally and if they act out of line you just beat them and withold their drugs.

This is why it was very easy to have sex slaves in Vietnam. They were all forced to use heroin. Many troops, of all sides, took these women as prisoners of war then deprived them of food and water and only gave them heroin until they broke.

Nowadays we have something much better. It is ketamine. It can instantly hook you on the first dosage but the drawbacks are that it is highly unpredictable with the death rate of users very high. You'd need to be very careful but in theory this could work even better and you'd need a lot less than regular heroin dosages.

For full transparency I've raped one girl on ketamine so I know it works and she didn't have any recollection of any events afterwards. She was a teenager. I hope you are talking about teenagers or older. Because if you are talking about kids their systems can't handle drug usage at all and they will instantly die. For young children daily beatings with rewards for good behavior is your best bet. Beat them. Heal them. Reward them for understanding. Repeat.

Ketamine is a meme like chloroform.

If you say so. I learned about it in 2013 through a documentary but wasn't able to actually find any because I was a bitch until around 2016 when an opportunity came up. Knew of a teen who wanted to drink and try drugs and long story short I raped her and left her at a random apartment. It works if you are willing to put in work i.e. find a participant.

This faggot

is spouting bullshit about it, but it does work

There may be some ways to make the Stockholm's syndrom happen.
This syndrom may have played a role during women abductions throughout history as we certainly all have distant ancestors in this case, although the society at this time supported this kind of behavior.
Micro doses of ketamin are experimentally used by psychiatrist to cure depression so it could help for a better mood.

It's still more of a meme than it is reality.

But that's a pump and dump not long term sex slave like op wants.

sauce ?>>7703240

I'm saying to use ketamine to get the girl then you hook her on it. People on ketamine are so far gone it induces more hallucinations than taking multiple doses of fucking bad acid. In the state they are in they'll fucking do anything which is when you condition them. If conditioning doesn't work you can just ragdoll rape them as they wouldn't be able to control their nervous system enough to fight back.

If op wants to ragdoll them then he can basically use multiple other means too, if anything a better alternative would just be amputate the limbs.

Besides if you're gonna go for drugs by addiction then go for cocaine, people will literally eat shit to get it.

I've seen the same for people on alcohol dependence. Addiction is addiction you fucking stupid asshole. And unless you are forcing cocaine into their system daily it WILL take a while for their body to become dependent on cocaine hence why you need stronger substances dipshit.

Yeah but you identified the previous drug as a good way to ragdoll them, but then brought up addiction, my point was if you're gonna go for one thing don't bring up another, cocaine was just an example, retard.

i thought it was rather amusing

Intoxicated sex is a base for would be rapist. I dunno what this teen may know about what happened, she could find later that the guy left a surprise in her, baby or STD, not knowing where it comes from

Irregardless I'm bored now.
Op can you narrow down anymore preferences?
Do you want her to consent, not to consent, do you want her to ragdoll, be conscious, there are multiple ways of doing things.

Let's just say that, while I didn't personally know the teen, I did know she'd been around the block a few times and didn't want to risk anything. I actually raped her but used a condom. I had planned to fuck her up the ass too but when I was about to go there the rim around her asshole was caked in shit. Fucking teens not knowing how to wipe. Was fucking disgusting.
Plus, she had some crusty white/yellow shit on her vagina. Looked gross as shit.

Ketamine is not very addictive, you stupid fags.

Crack would be far more efficient in this. What about scopolamine?

Alright now you're talking.
Yeah crack would be way better, if you wanna go full throttle, you can experiment with multiple drugs all at once see which she begs more of.

We already established that.

That's hilarious.

The problem with that is these are those we know about. People go missing all the time and are NEVER found.
The ones that escape are obviously found because they want to be. The ones that die are often found because of how the perpetrator chooses to dispose of them. Those who never turn up? who the fuck knows? They could still be sucking cock in some dude's basement.

The bottom line is that you want their conditions to be TOLERABLE.
Picture yourself in their shoes:
What circumstances would be required for you to prefer submitting over attempting an escape? We're not talking just about short term here, but in the long term. The notion that escape is impossible works for as long as you can keep up the facade. Chaining them up, locking the door, etc are all well and good until they find an opportunity. But you know what works better? Ensuring that they don't WANT to escape. Make the place you're holding them comfortable enough that they don't go to sleep with resentment in their mind. Talk to them about their life on the outside and keep them focused on how much the rest of the world sucks. If anything they're insecure/embarrassed about comes up, remind them that they don't have to worry about any that with you.

Make her feel safe and secure. Punish only when necessary and reward a job well done. Take the place of her parents and provide what she needs. Let her know she can have a nice, stable, comfortable life. All she has to do is bend over for you upon request.

Obviously, none of this will be overnight. She will seem impossible to get to at first. You must be upfront with what your want of her and clear about what the rules are. She WILL attempt to violate every single one of them and probably make several attempts to kill you as well, so you might want to keep her well restrained at first. But if you adequately punish such misbehavior and express your gratitude when she behaves herself, you will basically become her new daddy and Stockholm syndrome will take effect.

You would have to go through great lengths to successfully do it but it's possible.
Women nowadays are too bitchy to do that, they'll do it of course but only if they blindly think they want to, otherwise they'll sperg out because they're being treated like royalty but not by the literal perfect man and not by their own volition which society teaches is more important than logic itself, if you're going to go that route op may as well just get /fit/ and try his best to woo her with muscle and money.

But then you can't beat her and she may cheat on you.

I mean not with that attitude.

>>>/hypno/

That's where punishment comes in.
Yes, you WILL have to beat her. You might even have to starve her a bit. Assume they would fight you as much if not moreso than you would in the same situation.
And you don't need to treat her a princess, just make it not terrible. Don't lock her in a cold cell without clothes or a soft place to sleep. Make her conditions the bare minimum of you could see yourself living in.

yes, of course, why haven't i thought of that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Parker_Ray

bump

Oh hey, what a coincidence. This came up on Holla Forums and I was going to write up this long post detailing methods there since I've read a ton of books on it.

I'm also the same guy who used to make all those threads about kidnapping girls and had a list of potential targets and would ask with help deciding which to nab first. I can't confirm whether or not I went through with it, but I can say I'm not in jail nor have I been and I haven't had a reason to create a thread about it in a long time.

If you want I can finish the post I was going to put on Holla Forums here, or I can just simplify it removing the explanations for why each step matters and just post what I -in theory- would do to brainwash someone I'd kidnapped.

Where's my cousin gone, user?

Yea sure go ahead. I'm listening.

The best way to train any animal or human is to ignore undesired behavior and reward desired behavior.

I love fantasizing about this kind of shit. Anyone have any good sadpanda links?

Exactly who I thought of. Word is all of his video recordings and photos are still hidden somewhere to this day

post it fucker

Oh it's Canada guy again

Ok let's assume the room you have her in is soundproof, which you're going to need anyway.
They way I'd do it is by punishing misbehaving by making her lack either sleep or food.
Put some really loud music on and let it play all night, tie her while standing so it hurts to let herself go.
Sleep loss will induce confusion and lack of lucidity.
What you want to do is to try and get her to behave properly and reward that behavior greatly.
Start by introducing her to basic meals like rice and bread, and have her sleep on a regular mattress.
As you introduce sleep loss and starving, reward any good behaving with nice meals and with more comforts.
Let her feel like she is earning your trust and she will do her best to make you happy.
Remember to beat her up and rape her from time to time but do make it different between when she's misbehaving or not.

I like this thread. Bump!

Anyone know any good hentai manga/doujin relevant to this thread? Here are some I've found:

exhentai.org/g/164114/9f15042822/
exhentai.org/g/326987/c07e08d77e/
exhentai.org/g/312305/131149856f/
exhentai.org/g/854391/83ff6b459d/

Damn get a better "rape partner" next time

I'm totally going to click on that.

It's possible that this girl have no idea of what happened due to either being unconscious of with drug induced lost of memory. At least it will not give her traumatic memories. I wonder if there's even a suspicious feeling left on wake up like a sore vagina of ass. Or material clues like out of place clothing or a freshly filled condom nearby. It may end with a video of her rape circulating on internet
There are already a video of a drunk girl vomiting while being raped by a laughing guy.

Drill holes in their skull and inject acid into the brain. Zombify them!

Little girls don't cry when you rape them. They squeel and it's adorable.

Or, you could just stop fantasizing about unwilling sex slaves and put the work in to find a willing one.

Don't be evil.

Rethink your life.

tbh this is a repost of a popular thread that was on here a while ago iirc