A Date With a Holla Forumstard

"And then he told me he watches Anime and started talking about Robots or something… I had to get out of there. He was such a Loser"

Fake.
Holla Forumstards don't have dates.

Anime IS REAL!!!!

(1)8channers don't go on dates

I should know. I've been on Holla Forums since its inception and for about a year prior to that I've been on multiple dating apps, CL, Tinder, /soc/, Discords, etc…etc….

Never once have I been on a date in these many years. Bitches don't want to settle with our kind until they get pregnant or want to stop working. But in 2018 many of us are opening our eyes and not falling for that trick anymore so we stay single. We are permanently in a state of sadness but it is better than giving into the machine that makes it okay for whores to whore younger and younger with no consequences. I had hope and optimism in my 20s. Now, in my 30s, I understand that this is the only way I was born to be. Born a loser.

And so here I am. Posting in this thread.

fuck you OP

Stop flooding you tumor

Stop being a triggered little cunt Tubby

I don't even watch anime, you stupid bitch.

I'm happy with my time and life and i don't want some ageing cunt to be in it thank you.

Doesn't matter. You're still a loser fucknut

So pathetic

It's funny how much you put into trying to shame "losers". won't work because we don't give a fug anymore.

So why are you here still faggot? Other then to show us how butthurt you still are

cry for your mama, user, and get the fuck off Holla Forums

why are you?
I don't give a shit about being here or not. You do give a shit, so maybe i'll stay. Dose not really matter to me one way or the other. I'ts fun watching you cry and bitch about like it means something though.

I'm sorry I don't speak illiterate dumpster nigger

So Telling

How much rejection did you go through before you diluted yourself into thinking it was your choice. Now I'd like to get down top the nitty gritty to see what makes a loser tick

So, you hate losers yet you want to know what makes them tick. Why do you have an attraction to losers? Youre starting to becoming something lower then a loser im thinking. Be careful, you may become a new meme.

why even give a shit?

*deluded

this. I used to use all the dating sites and the only responses I got were from single mothers. Luckily I came to my senses and didn't end up raising one of chad's shitty kids.

That was the best you got? Holy fuck that was a whole new level of pathetic even for you needledick.
Nice try dodging the question faggot. Looks like I struck a nerve

This lol. I've even posted about dates before on here but I admit it's all shit I made up because I didn't even have the courage to actually talk to them.

I did once ask a girl though if she liked me (stuttering and speaking so quietly she could barely hear me) and she said "no" and I was like "ok just wanted to know if it was true" mumbling and then walked off. I only did this because an old man kept pushing me to do it for many months.

for all the mad roasties ITT

Exactly this. I've been on CL and also all the young women just want to work and travel. They all think they got to make money and travel the world before they settle down. The average age also that men and women have first child at is now above 30 years old in Canada I think. They all, fucking all of them, want to waste their fertile years on tourism and pointless consumerism and bullshit. Even thots like Laura Southern are doing the exact same fucking thing at the rest of them despite the stuff she preaches.

So now your looking for answers from "losers"? Keep going, you peaked my interest again.

And you get alot of flack in life from used up whores and chads upset you have wealth. Kinda sad how mad they get at people like you.

nice pic

Are you a female? Chances are you're a KV NEET like the rest of us and you've just decided to make up a chad personality to bully us with.

"boohoo bully"
Only fags and beta cucks use the word "bully" beta cuck fag

I went on a date today with this 16 year old girl. Shes pretty normie and sheltered so i dont think im gonna be able to smash. but i did give her her first kiss and hand holding so im a baller

I like girls they are soft and smell nice and I like to listen to them talk.

Litterally what faggot? Youre so triggered your fingers are starting to shake and youre losing your train of thought. LMAO
FUCK! Why are you so broken!!!??? hahahahahahahahaha

Fuck I hate this shit fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NiGGER!

imagine being so weak and pathetic you can't get through life without validation from women

thanks for listing to me, I'm starting to injoy your rants. It's like an over emotional women who just wants attention. Or you could be an old goon trying to relive the old days.

what do you mean? the girl or the guy is the Holla Forumstard? female Holla Forumstards are low self esteem as fuck.

lame

I did a little bit. Its nice af. Shes so supple

Yo mamuh LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL LMAOING AT UR LIFE BRO XD!

*buzzer*
Wrong Faggot! Try again. Butthurt losers gonna be butthurt. You fail so hard its like an Olympic sport for you. You take the gold loser

shut up nugger

Now it's starting to complement me or was that meant to be an insult? So, I'm the best loser you have met… therefore i'm winning at something yet i'm still losing. Well, anyways I didnt know some one like you could be nice, but whatever.

out of it all I think this one is what finished me… How will I ever recover from this?
Bet you wish you thought of something better to say the minute that comment hit the board, huh faggot?

go suck a dicc

shit the fuck out bitch

Pajeet is that you?

get the hell out here fagot

piece of fuck

nigger

the only anime I watch is dragon ball everything else is shit

Forever Alone

No they are fucking insane or non-white. Only females on here are ones so badly damaged they can't keep a boyfriend longer than a week before the man fucks off.

preach, brother