Hi Holla Forums

Sup Holla Forums Hikkichan here so on Friday night to Saturday morning (1:00 AM or so) I had taken 10 grams of Tylenol. That’s about 20 extra strength Tylenol pills, 500 mg each. I am really not suicidal, no matter what I say, but for some reason this time I did it. I wasn’t even thinking.

So, right after I took the pills, I panicked. I searched online what it could do, I talked to Aconcit and Butters, and then I got dressed and went outside and ran all the way down a block to call Poison Control.

Poison Control told me to tell my dad so I walked home, cussing to myself, and I told my dad. He didn’t believe me and thought I only took 2, but I said I took 20. He told me to go to bed. I went to my room, crying, and talked to Aconcit again and called Poison Control. Poison Control was connecting me to 911 when suddenly, my dad came in and was all “HANG UP THE PHONE”

He then took the laptop away and turned it off, then went downstairs and I followed. I sat on the couch and Poison Control called me back, trying to get my name and address so that they can send an ambulance. My dad kept yelling at me to hang up while I told them everything, then I hung up and yelled at him, telling him it was Poison Control.

So that fucker called the hospital and said he’d take me there. Then, we got in the car and my dad asked me who I was talking to on the couch. I said “I TOLD YOU, IT WAS POISON CONTROL SENDING AN AMBULANCE!!” and he said “WHAT? YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME” so I made a >_> face. So, he called Poison Control and asked to stop the ambulance from coming, then I got to the ER, and I was there for like 10 hours, then I was in the hospital room.

They said I had to take 17 doses of Mucomyst, but all the Tylenol was out of my system by the first day so I only had to take 5-7. They had me on Suicide Watch, so they had to watch me go to the bathroom and someone had to sit in my room and watch me 24/7.

After I was all clean, Sunday, they sent me to a Psych Ward. I was on Suicide Watch level 3, which is the second highest level, and so I had to be watched when I go to the bathroom again, and I had to sleep on a bed in the main room of the unit.

The second day of the hospital I was lowered to level 2, so I could shower on my own, go to the bathroom on my own, etc. So then, I took the first shower I has taken in 5 days. (Nothing different, I HATE showers. Not that I like being dirty, but I just find showers stressful.)

Then, I was eventually let out and now I am home. HNNNNNNG. There’s more to the story, but I’m typing up the basics."

I am not reading shit until I see a timestamp and tits plox

Fuck you

Alright, fine– no timestamp. But tits are a must, it's the rules.

tl;dr
Hikkichan who? Are you a celebrity here? You're cute. You're in a hospital? Too bad, I wish you a speedy recovery but no I still ain't reading the blog post.

wish she would have succeeded in killing herself, then maybe we wouldn't see these shit threads every week

I noticed i was being posted all over Holla Forums

fear not lazy anons who don't want to read this dumb bitches shit basically the story goes like this

Eat nigger dick faggot.

Oh you mean your mom LOL.

I don't care who my mom fucks.

Hey Hikkichan can you make us footfags happy by posting your feet?

She wouldn't have died anyway. Liver damage, tummy ache, and dehydration, but not death. Basically little girls are shit at attempting suicide and mostly do it for attention or because daddy issues. Good girls learn to grow a pair and neck themselves from a tree in their backyards, streaming their suicide for all to see.

Show a timestamp otherwise I can't believe it.

Why are you back now?

Is it cause you want attention?

/thread
Really need those tits. I Command it.

I like my new status as a meme.

lol

You aren't really a meme.

Some beta-guys found your old channel and stalked you for a while.

I really wasted my teenage years tbh

Yes it does

what the fuck?
who the fuck are you? and are you mentaly ill or something?
why are you taking pills to kill yourself?
you need to fuck off the internet before you do any more damage to yourself

Hey Hikkichan can you make us footfags happy by posting your feet?

Your going to develop into a chub, i can tell by your face.
You're a dumb cunt that will destroy your dads life because you want attention. You make him look like a shit dad when your just an average attention whore of a girl. Fix yourself or off yourself so your dad dose not need to put up with your shit. Also your not a meme your like every other 3DPD a damn whore.

Go back to fapping to cartoons buddy.

Fuck off normie

This is at least 5 years old. She is riding the chad cock carousel now. why you fags still post her on here i don't understand

Boxxy put shoe on head and made OC for a significant amount of anons. She was Queen.

Needs tits before I read your screenplay.

boxxy what somewhat attractive at least, compared to this slug

not hikki

That ain't boxxy that some bald bitch neo-feminist chamelion.

It's not her. Just a copypasta from one of her videos.

yeah guys totally real definitely

Hikkichan, I love you. I hope you're safe. Please be safe.
also please say you'll be my waifu

I know for a fact it's a old pic so OP is definitely not hikkichan. OP probably is just posting one of hikkichan's old messages, not actually pretending to be her.

old as fuck.

get out

Why take 20 Tylenol, when she could've just taken 2 Aleve?

I am queen.

this is so retarded. i'm ashamed to say i laughed at it

i still haven't seen timestamped tits. no tits = no queen

Prove it

this is just a copy paste of something she said several years ago, and that's obviously her from several years ago. No timestamp, no anything. It makes no actual sense why people are posting in this thread at all aside from very aggressive boredom on a lonely sunday night, screaming into the void of an anonymous imageboard about a fully grown man posing as a younger version of a woman who doesn't have any real connection to anyone in this thread.

why the fuck hasn't she posted a timestamp yet?

i just said because that's obviously not her, fuckhead

Pic related is OP.

cause it's not her, dumbass. i messaged her about the threads a month ago on twitter and she said she's just ignoring them and thinks it's stupid. back when there were uids, each thread had a hundred posts and 20 different posters.

no that's not what you said user. here, let me quote you:

Screen shots or it didn't happen.

this tbh

do you have the reading comprehension of a goldfish, peasant?

also accurate

so you're admitting that's her. it might be her a few years ago, but her nonetheless. thanks for proving my point, peasant

Will you quit saying that we all know you're lying faggot.

as in somebody just copped a pic of her from several years ago and posted it here and posed as her? i don't understand how you think that's evidence.

also i'm obama check it out

you sucked as a president, get lynched nigger

bullshit. king nigger is in gitmo right now awaiting his trial for high treason

best way to prove it is to message her yourself, her twitter's on her current youtube.

This

Ashley is a complete attention whore just look at her 4chan post from a few years ago she loves this kind of attention as do most females.

user, I'm so glad you used this wording here. Thank you for not putting all of us into one group. There are exceptions to the rule. Not all of us are attention seeking.

Ashey is indeed an attention whore. Wouldent surprise me if she started all this threads

Exactly

obviously she doesn't feed off of this attention if no one has even gotten a word out of her in a month of her shit threads being posted

but you all just circlejerk about a girl and her posts from 5+ years ago, doesn't it get boring

but dude like she's totally owned haha

yeah, but seriously what else are we gonna do on a sunday night?

No shit.

Pretty much all chan girls do the same thing.

Implying??.

Implying women aren't attention seeking by nature.

dude you sound like you took the REDPILL, my dude i watch steven monnyloo too my dude haha yes

Yes i have

she was doxxed and still no proof of anyone contacting her or her knowing about these threads except for her instagram going private.

sounds kind of like they don't like the attention you autistic faggot

you shit your pants and cried about it when you were a baby, so does that mean you still do that? she was probably 14 in those posts.