What the fuck is going on here? Since yesterday half the pages on page 1 are just random "bitches" talking shit...

What the fuck is going on here? Since yesterday half the pages on page 1 are just random "bitches" talking shit, calling people losers and so forth. Are we under bully siege? Is it the Holla Forums again? Are they still mad about the tranny bo cock-sucking video?

Why are you guys being so mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QMG7_J3vwLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anti-bully squad reporting in

Stop being a faggot

You're damn right I'm gay I'll suck your dick right now faggot!

It's the vol shills getting desperate again, that's all. KYSnomia is once again in danger of losing his board and has to take drastic measures to get the pph up. So vols are posting lots of bait threads. They are doing pretty good with it too, because anyone stupid enough to still be posting here unironically is too stupid to recognize bait. It is amusing in a sad and pathetic sort of way. Kind of like watching two mice that survived being caught in the same trap eat each other to death. When you have seen it once though, it loses its interest and appeal pretty quickly.

Or maybe some of us just like to shittalk to them because we have nothing other to do to pass the time.

I'm bathing in the salt tbh

Oh.. user-kun you will take responsibility for the child …right?

Maybe.
Maybe.
But if so, that makes you even worse then them.

This lmao
youtu.be/QMG7_J3vwLU

That child ain't mine

So your worse then me?

based

also based
Always assume the first 2 pages are bumpspam bullshit, because most the time it is. That means using the catalog…always.

No, I am better than you because I am literate.

but.. user-KUN… I have no other option then to go to court and get court ordered child support from you… forgive me user-kun… pls don't hate me for it

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up then.

B-b-but, im a NEET. I can barely buy food for myself. How i am going to afford to feed that child?

well.. maybe we could just forget about all this and be forever…. together, as long as you.. take responsibility.. for our child.

Meh, i only care about spelling when im writting a paper ant not just shitposting.

And this is why you fail at life and those around you will forever be thinking in the back of their minds that you're a fucking retard

Leftypol faggot out

oh man, you dug in so deep. Can't shut my eyes and sleep now. I should just a-hero tonight.

Only youngfags would get upset at this low quality banter… step it up.

user pretends that didn't cut deep. But they know they're a lazy learning disabled quadroon and it did

You can't make this shit up.

Tried to post it but for some reason wouldn't take.

Ummm did you actually even read my post?

KEK

I wish i could be more lazy. Just be NEET all day would be amazing. But i have to maintain my estates and it pisses me off how alot of guys can just go on NEETbucks and play Vida all day. Fuck now im depressed.

wut, why do you give a shit Holla Forumsack? someone gotta do the dicksucking and i don't give a shit who as long as it's not me

Have fun getting pozzed faggot

Nice try, faggot. I'm just here to shitpost and laugh at the tranny.

Is this not why we are all here?

Well that's about as awful as I expected. Here's some assorted tits and ass to help unsee that.

somehow less gay than actually posting on Holla Forums

When communism takes over we'll have state mandatory homosex. You will be assigned a boyfriend along with your work station