I am so confused

my best friend just came out as gay last night when we were hanging out. I thought "that's fine as long as he doesn't find me attractive". a few seconds later, he tells me I'm the reason he decided to come out and is in love with me

he's sleeping on my couch just outside my room, what do

Kiss him

Come to terms with any feelings you may have, decide whether or not you're willing to face any bigotry, and then make your choice. If you think he's an attractive feminine person, who you enjoy spending time with, try smoking some weed with him and just cuddling. If it goes somewhere it might feel good, and if it does you might feel ashamed about that, and if you do don't feel bad. It doesn't mean there's something wrong with you or what you're doing. And don't ever take any of your feelings out on him. He was honest with you. Be honest with him too. Unless he rapes you anything you do is your choice, so never take any anger out on him.

Take a picture of his face.

I think he's a decent looking guy and I'd probably fuck him if I was a girl, but that's the thing, I'm not. I think of the guy as my brother since we've been together since we were 5 (23 now) and I wouldn't want to ruin our brotherhood because I don't agree with his sexuality.

Then be straight up with him. He'll probably cry. You might need to hug him or something Idk you guys that well, but he may need comforting in whatever way you guys do that. Reassure him, and if you're a true bro, maybe you could even help him find someone. Someone he'd get along with and would be a good match for. You seem to know him well so you might be able to connect him with someone he otherwise wouldn't have met.

should I just fuck him in the ass once to see if I actually like it?

not while he's sleeping.
also polity and calmly telling him that your not gay and that you can still be friends would probable be the best way to let him down softly without hurting his fee fee's. if by some chance he gets super salty anyways than that would be on him for being such a weak emotional shit, in this scenario a taste of the real world (cant always get what you want) would probably be the best thing to let him grow and mature as a person.

OP you need to come to terms with the fact you are probably gay. If you were straight, he wouldn't have said those things to you.

The phrase "OP is a faggot" has never been more true than it is right now.

Do you realize what you just said

just because he said he loves me, doesn't mean I'm gay. now that I think about it, most guys I knew were kinda weird towards me. like this one guy I used to know always touched and hugged me every time he saw me and he'd also say some super gay shit all the time. I saw him with girls sometimes but I always assumed he was fucking them but most of the time the girls would flirt with me while he was standing right next to us talking to me and never once mentioned anything about what was going on

I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to know when a guy is fuckable or not, just like women say "you're hot" to each other all the time

kick him out or else he might turn you into a gay

he doesn't live with me

disregard that, from reading all the posts in this thread i might think you already enjoy the meat hose to an extent.
do whatever you want with him fgt

what can I say? it kinda feels nice to genuinely be wanted

Just kill him before it's too lateā€¦

Wow, this thread is surprisingly sensible.

user this is improtant. You have rub your penis on his. First one to get a boner is bigger faggot and woman in relationship. GOD SPEED!

just told him that I'm not interested unless he's the bottom at all times, won't mess with my hetero relationships and sucks my cock whenever I'm horny and he agreed

Suck his dick of course.

Pic of dick in his ass or you're fake OP

literal nigger faggot detected
just prison rape him and let him prison rape you. you don't have to kiss, since that would make you uncomfortable. keep it on the down lo, yo

Let him down gently, reminding him that you're still his friend but making sure he understands that you don't share the feelings he has for you.

Basically friendzone him.

fixed