Final fucking day!

We are are the brink of the a German bank collapse and the situation in Syria is getting deliberately strained closer and closer to the breaking point, but time is running out. Jubilee ends tonight.

On Sunday morning it will be a new year and this means the time to perform the ritual has passed. If nothing happens in the next 24 hours it means that the power of YHWH has definitely been broken and the age of Kek has begun.

Keep your eyes peeled, faggots! Jewish tricks are about, forcing their Jew memes. This is their last shot!

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 13&version=KJV
rapturechrist.com/two_beasts2.htm
newtonsriddle.com/
archive.is/KlIM7
youtube.com/watch?v=58lZYDxHRV8
youtube.com/watch?v=G7T6dTs5YKw&list=PL4oPLNtP6_ec2ac_ZsujgtcjoPNBwVFET
timeanddate.com/worldclock/israel/tel-aviv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

October first is also the start of Jewish year 5777.
Isaac Newton made some gnarly prophecies about 2016.
Feels like Revelation might be upon us.

Hey you guys learned from last year, you actually took time to make a cop-out.

hold on to your arses lads…. could be a forced false flag event on a massive scale. think about it… just make the event real. they have the money and influence to pull off something so grand and complex it could blindside us.

Be wary and ready

Prepare for the red dragon

Pity. No shekels for you today.

checked

wow sorry had the thread name still up… as my name… too much beer

At this point I want lefties to be BTFO'd in every way possible, if seeing the Jews go mad that their jew power ran out contributes to this, I would love to see it.

Let all their plans crumble, all their backup plans fail, all their efforts be in vain, let them watch their empire of lies and corruption collapse and burn up in front of them as the phoenix resurrects the Golden Eagle and Evropa.

Nigger, at least try to hide it.

Remember, after the nukening dont get the mark.

How do I avoid it, and how long should I wait until god returns?

HAHAHAHA
Yeah okay.

Just say no, like you did with pot. 42 months if i am not wrong.

ebin meme stealing.

didnt the internet get signed over today? pretty big win on jubilee for the UN.

bump

If you do die, you shouldn't worry to much. Biblically speaking, you'll just be "unconcious" until god raises you during the second judgement. Just follow the commandments and stay righteous. Remember, Jesus wasn't a nice guy. He fought for what was right.

Syria looks like it'll be the grounds for the first battle of Gog and Magog. Could be Germany's economic collapse is Weimar Republic V.2. This time they team up with russia after subjugating Europe and get wiped out by meteors when they march on Israel for revenge?

Contrary to most of Holla Forums , I don't think most Jews want the end of the white race. They're just blind and follow their pharisees who worship satan. Could very well be that events will unfold where NWO is instigated after the Gog alliance is struck down and the corrupt cabal can get it's hands on the reigns of the last few nations wishing to subdue it and place their own in power.

Just wild conjecture though. I only call them out as I see them.

Lets see. Last year was the blood moon and Glencore debacle, yes? What strange happening will happen with our black moon tonight?

Friendly reminder that if you are going to talk Revelations and general apocalyptic Bible stuff, there is no personal antichrist, no third temple, all living people are forced to accept the mark of the beast, the jews lose at the end, Jesus doesn't come back for 1,000 years after they lose.

Most importantly, know that we are and have been in the middle of the events of Revelations for centuries. A series of jewish shitstirrers introduced the theologies of "futurism" and "preterism" and disseminated them throughout various Christian sects to keep people from reading the plain words and understanding that they were already living in the nightmare being described.

ch-checked. Could just be the major even happening in a month. That will have monumental repercussions.

What about it? Everyone in that pic was talking about a collapse of society and and a immediate need caching food and supplies, its been almost a year though…

Lies with facts, well done, intl is getting better.

Well we got:

1. DBK failing. It got a bump today but it could be a simple dead cat bounce plus the long weekend closed for withdrawals

2. Syria clusterfuck. Need I say more?

3. South China Sea clusterfuck. Again, need I say more

4. Refugee Crisis. If economy fails in germany, we may see the rise of a fifth reich to deal with the mudslime untermensch

5. Current election cycle. Hillary is basically dead, Trump's going to be assassinated or folded into the cabal. Obama could put forth his executive orders to get a third term.

6. massive happenings these last few weeks. Could be coincidental, or could be ISIS cells in the U.S. probing. Could be false flags. Whatever they are, they could lead to martial law.

7. Black Lives Matter. Race war, divide and conquer. Set rabid black people hating after powerless whites rather than those that keep them down. Again, martial law.

8. North Korea nuclear option. Not very exciting compared to the rest, but the DPRK is always a joker. Who knows what they'll fucking do.

9. Pope Francis abdicating for a One World Religion without using the term. So many calls for "love between brothers" and "end to separations"

10. Possible Cali quake. Again, chance for martial law, and could be a catalyst for everything else in the U.S. Quake creates riots and distress, BLM protests and riots in other cities due to "unfair" conditions, ISIS cells take the distracted feds to launch attacks. Perfect shit-storm.

11. Indian-Pakistani conflict. Can anyone say "Limited Nuclear Exchange"?

Anything I'm missing ladies and gents?

which lies, please?

Either of those end up with civil war and the nigger hanged, not even he would be stupid enough to try it.

That'd be a threat if they were capable of making a rocket fly over 30 meters before falling over.

The other points are legit though
ITS HAPPENING

Doesn't the internet become pozzed tomorrow?

I wonder who got

First paragraph.

True, which is why I think that they're pushing hard to get Hillary in office. She is a dead woman walking. If she dies from "natural" causes within her first few months, Either Obama or Kaine will get the reigns again, and be an "interim" president while new, totally legit elections are put in place. Who knows, just conjecture.

I'm more worried about NK loading a nuke up on a boat and out-kamikazing the Japs, Australia, or SK. Instant Tensions in South China Sea, and could be enough to lead to Korean War 2: Electric Boogaloo. China Intervenes for NK because muh gommunism, U.S. intervenes for Japan, South korea. whatever for muh "freeduhms"

Alright cool show me the word "antichrist" in Revelations. I'll wait.

Bonus points if you can find a single reference to the fact that "antichrist" is a term that applies to a specific person.

Antichrist is a descriptor. It basically means the opposite of Christ. Christ is truth, the AntiChrist is a false prophet, therefore a lie. The Antichrist isn't mentioned in the Bible because it's a layman's term to describe the leopard beast. Much easier to say, and signify's it well

I don't think the Antichrist is a certain person. Christ is truth, and there can only be on truth. However there are infinite ways to lie. Why can't the antichrist represent a group of people?

alright I think we are on the same page actually. Not saying I am right, but I read Revelations as the jews being the first beast and the non-jews that willingly serve them as the second beast.

When I say there is no personal antichrist, I mean that the common modern conception of a guy who declares himself god in a rebuilt third temple is simply not there. People are watching for an incredibly specific series of events that aren't going to happen.

This.
More or less confirmed what the frogs came out to be, much to mirth. Seen a lot of comparisons of the heads of the beast to the heads of G8 and other such bodies.

Anything saying that the temple has to be built upon the old? Any areas of Jewish persuasion mysteriously blocked out of satellite viewing?

I don't think a new temple on temple mount is THAT far fetched. If shit goes down in Syria and Israel gets involved hands on, we could be seeing a genocide or deportation of all Palestinians under the guise of "protection of the state" .

If I'm wrong, correct me. I don't know much about temple mount and the specifics about it.

Oh fuck. Is that specifically leopard or generally leopard? This is important. If it's an old European translation that is a big fucking problem. For a long ass time leopard was another way of saying lion, if you don't believe look at heraldic terms.
I've seen it said before, this is another grain of believability, but Trump may be set up to be the fucking head antichrist.

His story of the silly girl and the snake always rubbed me wrong. Or I'm losing it after three weeks of light sleep.

You're losing it. The first beast is the jews, and we all have their mark already: the debt-money they force us to use.

Trump isn't a lion, he's a lion tamer

I'd say that you should keep an open mind. Never shut anything completely out, but never jump on something without being able to look at it in a negative light.

The Leopard Beast is a MAN. No explanation is given about each head or each horn.

The Leopard Beast blasphemes God

The Leopard Beast and the False Prophet are not Christians

People who admire the Leopard Beast are not written in the book of life

The Scarlet Beast represents 7 main kingdoms/NATIONS in which each head has rulership over a period of time.
There are 7 main heads in the Scarlet Beast

The heads are sequential kingdoms (nations)

The last kingdom which comes out of the 7 heads is the 8th one.

The Scarlet Beast persecutes Christians, including the Two Witnesses

People who admire the Scarlet Beast are not written in the book of life

The 8th head is destroyed

The destruction is finalized at the Battle of Armageddon

The Leopard Beast is a MAN. No explanation is given about each head or each horn.

The Leopard Beast blasphemes God

The Leopard Beast and the False Prophet are not Christians

People who admire the Leopard Beast are not written in the book of life

The MAN identified as the Leopard Beast receives a "mortal wound."

While this MAN (Leopard Beast) is recuperating, his "vice president" identified as the False Prophet takes control of the government.

Both men start the implantation of the mark of the beast and the persecution of Christians.

The Leopard Beast, the False Prophet, and the 10 kings (depicted as the 10 horns of the Scarlet Beast) go to the Battle of Armageddon to fight Jesus Christ

The Leopard Beast may be the president of the nation identified as the 8th head of the Scarlet Beast, but the bible is not specific about his title.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 13&version=KJV

rapturechrist.com/two_beasts2.htm

fringe christian site, but when you read many of these interpretations and cross examine things can make sense.

fucking forgot to spoiler. HAVE MERCY, PLEASE.

bretty good. Criticism with substance. I like.

I looked it up. I found this site: newtonsriddle.com/

And then I found this: archive.is/KlIM7

Pic related

I believe I either heard or read something about a "black moon" this weekend.

I just woke up after working for 24 hours so I'm not sure where I heard it, and I've never heard of a black moon before (unless it's a goofy name for an eclipse)

Dig user. I don't have the strength

How will the kikes retaliate if they fail?

Fail at what, exactly?

And? It didn't collapse last September?

Was going to ask for the source of that webm but I found it myself. Embed relate for any anons who care.

breddy gud

We will still enter the age of Aquarius despite the jubilee. It is a time of great change, you are capable of deciding the future for the next 100 years right now in the next 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=58lZYDxHRV8

Then let's all do our part, Trump and Kek will do theirs.

I've waited my whole life for this, and I can't wait to start rebuilding.

tribulation has to happen first fams

2016 was one of the most fucked years we've had

You didn't get your tenbux back either.

And you never ever will

Is there a source on the tribulations and all that?

OH SHIT MY CAPTCH FAM

just not taking the mark is useless, YOU STILL NEED TO ACCEPT JESUS TO BE SAVED

if you want to get in depth you can check out pastor andersons revelation series (1 hour per chapter):
youtube.com/watch?v=G7T6dTs5YKw&list=PL4oPLNtP6_ec2ac_ZsujgtcjoPNBwVFET

i will try find some other resources

jesus comes back after the 7 year tribulation and this tribulation has some very obvious events

God is already here.
he's not in a good mood

true story can confirm.

What do you think 8 years of Obabo was?

Claiming another piece of Greater Israel for Jubilee.

This is the thing about Christian meme magic.

The weight of their faith is capable of pushing history in certain directions; however, it'll always fall a bit short of fulfilling the whole of the prophecies. They're simply too specific, too improbable, and they lack the element of divine comedy which is behind so much of Kek's power.

The kikes failed

Ony two hours left and no happnings in sight. timeanddate.com/worldclock/israel/tel-aviv

Poor little heebs. What about their Yinon plan?

11:13 there right now, almost 45 minutes.

Fitting that the old beginning of the week will be our beginning
I accept your meme magic OP

Tomorrow the age of Kek and the king in yellow begins
All hail the Hyperboreans

It's not going to happen this Roman year.

Trump will win presidency and see to it that Jerusalem becomes part of Israel and a new temple is built by the end about 3 years and 8 months. This is the year things truly begin. It'll start slow and build up.

One year from now look back and if I'm right I'm right. I don't fear being wrong, in fact I hope I am, but I fear that we're at the end of the road.

Don't let anyone deceive you and question everything. Never believe someone who tells you how to think.

30 minutes to the first year of kek
brb writing our new calendar

This anons

The only way out is 3D Printers

THE FIRST YEAR OF KEK STARTS IN 20 MINUTES

WE'RE HIGH JACKING THIS CALENDAR WITH NO SURVIVORS

S I M C U C K S

Checked
Also it's hi-jacking, lorry-drivers were called jack

15 min late, but happy year of kek

In the C U R R E N T YEAR, degeneracy was rampant, cvcks ranked among barbarians, semites and all those that would call us the W H I T E R A CE sieged us from every angle.

All seemed lost.

But Our lord has been trying to communicate with us for eons, this is apparent, he takes his form in that of a frog, a symbol of great resilience. As we struggle against the grain with the forces of cvckery. We are righteously smug in our correctness for Holla Forums is always right, it has been made apparent we are in the age of enlightenment. For we now this simulation was not our destiny. For together we forge forward casting away all doubts that we are in this alone and with that shedding of doubts bringing in a new year when our magic countered that of the highest order. Just for a second think about how A S S B L A S T E D they must truly be, surely Moloch is not pleased.

Embrace the Age of Kek for we are now in YK-0.

Praise Kek, Amen.

Shadiley, brother!

Sorry for the spelling mistakes btw, when your filled with kek the frisson gets real.

(Absolutely Checked and added to the kekinomicon)

You fuckers still don't know what the Third Temple is? And that it is already built.
I'll give you a hint: Jews worship money as god.

Add:
What were the jews doing in their "temple" before Jesus threw them out?

Kek confirms.