DOES BLOOD TYPE MATTER?

There is little information on the web regarding blood type and propensities for personality or political leanings.

Apparently in a handful of asian countries, blood type is considered similar to horoscopes, whereby blood type is said to denote characteristics. I have seen, in my internet travels, various forum posts and blogs alleging that blood type is the basis of ethnic and larger political struggle across time. Allegations that think tanks like Tavistock are interested in and studying it. The horoscope crap regarding blood type muddies the water for searching on the issue, and I suspect the silence on this issue is indicative of a coverup of some kind.

The issue is largely centered around positive or negative blood types concerning Rh antigen.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/569XS
dadamo.com/txt/index.pl?1005
phys.org/news/2009-05-mixed-race-patients-struggle-marrow-donors.html
nytimes.com/1996/04/18/sports/baseball-rod-carew-s-daughter-dies.html
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/race-matters-when-a-patient-needs-a-stem-cell-or-marrow-transplant/2013/08/05/51abdf04-f2d9-11e2-ae43-b31dc363c3bf_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bio for nigs here, the more things you have in your blood, the better, why? cause no death for having alien things when reciving blood, in the other side, if you dont have anything you are fucked, even just one thing will kill you.

IE:

You rh+ and you recieve rh-, you are ok

You are rh- and you recieve rh+, you are dead

What tha, well you get the idea.

I thought only spics were rh- user.

rh negative originates in southern france and basque region.

Do I get a bonus for having A-?

Reminder that Africans are only Rh postive. HAHAHAHAHHAHA

AB- master race

Theorically you can get blood for all groups.

You are dead, eat well and never get into a fight.

Rh- women cant have rh+ childs, both die, mommy cant take alien antigen and the child needs the mom, in the other side natives can have lots of sex with spaniards. Remember that the black on white woman is a novelty, natural law punish mommy taking her life.

Just some viking blood for you.

AKA: Ben Garrison blood group.

What do you mean by that? Is there a breakdown of bloodtypes by ethnicities, or something?
Is this common nowadays? Because it looks like even Japan has both rh+ and rh- people, and it's hard to find a more homogeneous country. So even an rh- Jap female can die if she gets pregnant from an rh+ Jap male?

So… A+ is good?

Pic not related.

B- masterrace

O- master race reporting in.
My delicious blood can save everyone.

It as least matters to United Blood Services. My mom has AB- and they call her every couple of months like clockwork.

Most whites didnt have rhesus monkey proteins and blacks had, now most of them have.

Better than just A if you have an accident.

High rsk, but still better than this this guy is fucked.

Fun fact, if your mom dates a nig she can die.

SAGE THIS GLP-TIER BULLSHIT

You had me at tavistock, do go on.

AB+ masterrace reporting

A- master race reporting

W-what about AB+?

Am o+ here. Basic break down for you guys. The blood classifications are broken down by what is on your red blood cells

O type don't have markers on them. Hence why they can donate to anybody. Neg can give to everyone o+ can give to everyone except o-

A types can receive from other a's and o's + from any of those - only from those negatives

B is similar to A

AB can recieve from anybody. ab- only from other negatives however.

Hence why they always ask for so much o type blood donations whenever possible
Because they're good for just about anybody.

Blood Type would be an indication of physiological differences.

Hypothesis: Blood Type is indicative of a physiological difference that also affects the organ of consciousness.

Organ donation is even more complex. With blood type you only need a couple markers, organ donors need something like 22 different markers out of 30 or somesuch

Blood goes to the cerebrum.

The better the blood, the better the function.

Blood Type is akin to unleaded gasoline type in an automobile.

There will also be further differences in function due to other specific mechanisms related to the DNA which is responsible for the Blood Type Configuration.

do they give more money to o types if they donate?

I wouldn't know. I go to the hospital when I donate. You'll have to ask and It would probably depend on how Mapuche they need and when they need it.

Why wouldn’t they give the most to AB neg, due to its rarity?

Well holy mother of dogshit, Holla Forumsacks.

archive.is/569XS

If you’re mixed race and need an organ or bone marrow transplant, that’s code for “you’re dead.” No one in your family will match you, and it’s ludicrously unlikely that anyone else in the world will, either, even if they’re not able to give you what you need.

Yep. Until we are able to grow organs you are screwed

see

TYPE O CONFIRMED FOR MASTER RACE

Did you even look at your own chart?

Is this true?

Where did you get this? I'm tempted to say it horoscope-tier trash but there is power in the blood. So now I'm curious

dadamo.com/txt/index.pl?1005

This guy may be on to something here

AKA, extra nigger you will survive from foreskins user.

Yurop?

Are you a melanesian or is just an error?

Rhesus monkey.

Thats just the beggining, just one can ruin everything and the weight, size, age and form matters.

Tibetans didnt have something like a "super iq", the old mad max is better.

Fucking libertarians.

Ask Hillary, not trolling.

Thats a lie, a bro from the same mom/dad will do.

Is that nip crap like the number 4?

In 1927, Takeji Furukawa, a professor at Tokyo Women's Teacher's School, published his paper "The Study of Temperament Through Blood Type" in the scholarly journal Psychological Research. The idea quickly took off with the Japanese public and the militarist government of the time commissioned a study aimed at breeding ideal soldiers.

In another study, Furukawa compared the distribution of blood types among two ethnic groups: the Formosans in Taiwan and theAinu of Hokkaidō. His motivation for the study appears to have come from a political incident: After the Japanese occupation of Taiwan following Japan's invasion of China in 1895, the inhabitants tenaciously resisted their occupiers. Insurgencies in 1930 and in 1931 resulted in the deaths of hundreds of Japanese settlers.

The purpose of Furukawa's studies was to "penetrate the essence of the racial traits of the Taiwanese, who recently revolted and behaved so cruelly". Based on a finding that 41.2% of a Taiwanese sample had type O blood, Furukawa assumed that the Taiwanese rebelliousness was genetically determined. The reasoning was supported by the fact that among the Ainu, whose temperament was characterized as submissive, only 23.8% had type O. In conclusion, Furukawa suggested that the Japanese should increase intermarriage with the Taiwanese to reduce the number of Taiwanese with type O blood.

This seems similar to the Siberian Domesticated Fox experiments

Supposed to be I am an o+

My apologies, it's getting a bit late and I'm reading some of this stuff>>7704577
Some of its good, some is bunk

Most sick people are sick due to their own life style. Also I never want a non-white getting my blood.

It would be awesome if all whites were rh- so it was impossible for our women to get pregnant to niggers without pharmaceuticals. It's unnatural to have to drug every woman who gets pregnant. Fucking rh+ are all niggers and they are going in the oven along with shit skins, brown eyed people and manlets.

I'm A+, full white. What do?

Interesting find.

praise kek

Bullshit

First pregnancy, child might survive but may also be retarded or die. It is during this pregnancy that the female will develop antibodies against the rh factor. Because the child initially was able to grow, it may risk the mother but she is in no way guaranteed to die.

For any pregnancy after the first, the woman's immune system will miscarry every single baby before it is large enough to cause trouble. She is safe but will NEVER get pregnant to a rh+ man. Without modern medicine it basically means she cannot race mix.

Tfw Jewish doctors are suppressing the immune systems of aryan women so non-aryan men can get them pregnant.

lolno
In the immune system, how important is race? “If Nick Glasgow were white, he would have a nearly 90 percent chance of finding a matching bone marrow donor who could cure his leukemia.” The reason that mixed-heritage patients are so hard to match can be found in the immune system. Different races have developed certain proteins, or markers, that are part of the body's natural defenses. These markers help the immune system determine which cells are foreign and should be rejected. A match between two people who share more genetically in common significantly reduces the risk of the donor and recipient cells attacking each other. (read: cells from people of two different races will attack each other as though they are a virus) The more people of different backgrounds who produce offspring, the more types that are harder to match. Multiracial patients have uncommon profiles and since there can be many possible racial and ethnic combinations in multiracial societies, finding a match can be extremely difficult. (31)
As an example, a white mother of a mixed-race child would have more genetically in common with a random white person on the street than with her own child. If such a dramatic and fundamental alienation from your own parents is not horrific enough, every member of the family of a mixed-race child diagnosed with leukemia is an incompatible donor for a bone marrow transplant, and finding a compatible donor is unlikely. “One obstacle to finding a matching donor was her mixed ethnic background. Her father is black, with West Indian and Panamanian roots. Her mother is white, with Russian-Jewish roots. In addition, only 5 percent of registered donors are black.” (32) Compared to organ transplants, bone marrow donations need to be even more genetically similar to their recipients. Since all the immune system’s cells come from bone marrow, a transplant essentially introduces an entirely new new immune system to a person. Without genetic similarity between the donor and the patient, the new white blood cells will attack the host body. (33) Race matters when a patient needs a stem cell or marrow transplant. (34)
31: phys.org/news/2009-05-mixed-race-patients-struggle-marrow-donors.html
32: nytimes.com/1996/04/18/sports/baseball-rod-carew-s-daughter-dies.html
33: content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
34: washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/race-matters-when-a-patient-needs-a-stem-cell-or-marrow-transplant/2013/08/05/51abdf04-f2d9-11e2-ae43-b31dc363c3bf_story.html

so who has more negative blood? whites or niggers?

full link?

Yerrr goyim racemixu hehehe

AB+ aka the sluttiest blood type

I wonder how much truth there is in eating specific foods that correlate to your blood type

O- masterrace

Rhesus its the same as rhesus monkey.

Just rhesus monkey, the rest is clean.

Oildrillers started everything, its like neanderthals raped black women.

Maybe you arent full white.

Well, not in the 100% of the cases, remember that i was talking about ages ago.

Exceptio probat regulam in casibus non exceptis.

I never said that, i said

Is that wrong? Dont be dense about posibilities, even twins can fails because some mitochondria mutated too fast or some sheit like that.

Btw:

*brother

Obviously whites, they are evil, negative, cis and christian.

This, they can take everything.

Are you nordic or german?

Neither

Witnessed.

How fucked am I?

Hello, I am a B- Finnish man, am I white?
Pic related, it's me.

Genghis would be fucking proud, son.

I don't believe in any form of astrology. I don't LARP and I don't follow horoscopes.

Does that particular set of paragraphs describe me? Somewhat. It's vague enough to describe just about anyone and paints the reader in a positive light in order to make them agree with it.

It's called "confirmation bias". I want to feel good about myself, so I will believe anything that paints me in a good light.

If you get into a serious accident, rest easy knowing that Holla Forumsack blood revived you from death's doorstep.

Kittos, toveri!

O+ here, have thyroid issues and I get eaten alive my mosquitos every summer, so it kind of sucks.

Thank you, friend, in advance.

No, but they should. last time i donated they drain me out to the point where i almost faint after they learn i was a O and all i got was some shitty cookies and juice.

Ignore the shills, I have my DNA tests and am 100% European and have A+

I'm B+. I know, that's a distinctively Asian bloodgroup. Darn mongols, man.

I have no idea what my blood type is. It's never come up.
How would I find out?

Donate blood, that's how I found out. And if you're male, I think you're likely to have your mom's blood group.

Wonderful.

Another thing I've inherited from that worthless infanticidal inbred.

I remember reading Jews and Indians are much more likely to have blood type AB (ironically this blood type cannot donate to other blood types however it can receive from all blood types). In fact about 1000 years ago blood type AB did not exist among Europeans. The source I have for this is an Italian paper about the miracle of lanciano where wine was changed to blood and bread to a piece of human heart meat. Both were tested in the 70s and shown to have blood type AB. The Italian researchers noted this was peculiar as at the time of the miracle blood type ab only existed in Israel and India.

AB+ here
give me all your blood
i am invincible

I used to really enjoy donating blood. It was like giving back to the community but all I had to do was sit on my ass and take a nap. But when I saw how Red Cross and whoever the other guy is end up wasting 40% of the blood they get, it was just too disgusting for me. Also when I realized a gallon of my blood was worth over $200, and I was giving it away for cookies.

This is a bit of a rookie question, but are the percentages of people who have O+-, A+-, B+- and AB+- consistent across different racial groups?

If you got a bunch of Haitians together and worked out what percentage had each of the blood groups and then got a bunch of west African niggers together and did the same tests, would you get the same numbers?

Type O- here.
Mom is RH pos.
Dad was O-.
PRAISE KEK
When I was born they fucked up and cycled all my blood as a baby, almost died. Had about 2 pints of RH flooding in my veins before they realized big mistake. Then Dad had to donate.
Vampire shit.

But not a black, thats obvious.

O- deserves some kind of health welfare, not trolling.

No.

Get this Nip superstition back to /x/.

Also nobody gives a fucking shit what your blood type is.

This is "muh 1/8th Germanic heritage" burger tier.

sage

go back to cuckchan