How the fuck do I deal with being completely alone?

How the fuck do I deal with being completely alone?
>Only friend is my Dad, but that sadly only last for so long

wat due >>>Holla Forums? plox halp

I'm thinking of getting a dakimakura; is that a good idea?

I have an idea.

No an-hero for me
Promised my Dad I wouldn't

Read visual novels.

My lonelyness gets worse when using those thing / watching anime

That sucks. VNs are the only thing that makes me happy these days.

They always remind me the life I could have if I stopped imprisoning myself in my mind
I've never really been good at getting immersed in stuff

All methods of escapism fail eventually

^^^
Its painful being a non-autistic Robot
You always have to be grounded in reality

Maybe that is the difference. I have no eyes for the 3D world, I don't think happiness is possible in this dimension.

It used to be
But its not been ruined by (((them))), and a whole host of other bullshit.

Can you suggest a visual novel with a great story and sex scenes? I have read Katawa Shoujo and Saya no Uta.

doki doki literature club /mayamay

I read that one actually. Maybe I'm a fag, but the Sayori thing made me cry like a little bitch. I think I got a little to invested in the characters.

Sayori is best/cutest waifu

I plan to accumulate wealth and do whatever I want. Get a nice apartment overlooking a city and have as good a time as I can while avoiding people. I think after enough time perhaps I'll achieve a state of resigned contentment with the status quo. I also intend to buy a gun so I can end it all at 50 or something. I don't intend to be in a position that I can't take care of myself.

With the way women are going, I can't see that ever working out. None of them are worth it, it seems. They're all ridiculously promiscuous, none of them share male interests and none of them seem to be able to relax and coexist in peace with a man. The concept of a fairytale relationship is losing its appeal, and I find my sex drive diminishing as time passes.

I don't know, OP. I think Louis CK is right on this one. I think there just are a lot of people who are destined to be alone all their lives. Certainly our society isn't structured to facilitate meeting other people and frankly neither are people very interested in meeting other people.

I'd say don't get a dakimakura, because they're embarrassing and you can't even see the print in the dark. Just get a firm second normal pillow and clutch that. I'd say it's just as good.

my nigger

by not being alone in the first place. if you can't hack it why suffer further?

The dakimakura if for self-upkeep; and flat-socializing if you like talking to it

If you had a gf, you'd have a reason to keep yourself healthy & clean ( for impression, social, romance, etc the reasons )
But instead of a real-gf you have dakimakura, same reasons to be clean, healthy, etc, but no annoyances of the real 3D

see

You are extremely lucky that you dodged a bullet. Public school is shit and it is been like that for long time. Anyway volunteer some of your time to help loyal white people to ease your loniness.

Instead of dealing with being alone maybe you could try dealing with being friends with people that aren't "pretty much you".
Only being friends with people that agree with you on everything is the most retarded shit and its no wonder you're alone if thats the kind of standard you hold your friends to.

You can't be friends with people that are fundamentally different.

Want a real solution to give you the fast head-start you need in terms of a crash course for being social and talkative and assertive among other humans because you've been deprived of human contact for your whole life until now?

Follow my advice without excuses:
1. save up some money, a few thousand if possible.
2. book a flight to somewhere
3. go backpacking and stay ONLY in shared hostel rooms, as in dorms.
4. you have to go alone, and you have to go without a plan or any fixed itinerary.

Go for at least 2 weeks, the longer the better. If you can go for a month or two, if it is possible to have holidays that long off work, then do so.
2 weeks is already an excellent start and will make you have a lot of new ideas as well as developing your social skills massively. You'll also have something to talk about with people at work.

In the hostels, say "Hi" as soon as you walk into the dorm, say "Hi" to people in the hostel. That's the first thing.
Second is "Where are you from?", next is "where are you going next".
If you spend a few days in each place, you'll likely hook up with other people who want to do the same activity or want to go to see the same sights.
Go on walking tours, although a bit boring and slow, you will be with a bunch of other people and you can start talking to some of them.
Really, if you are in your early 20s or older and want a fast start to social skills, it is the way to go.

If this isn't possible or feasible, then start volunteering some evenings or at the weekend at something where you are forced to have constant contact with strangers/members of the public/customers etc.
Just start the same way, "hi", and a general question, like "how are you", "have you seen this new film" and so on, small talk. It is a skill, so it takes practice.

I had public school to 4th grade
It was very strange, and a very not normal place either
I was very popular, and quite liked; I know I'm still very charismatic ( its easy to be charismatic )
I could score qt.ies, but I already know it wouldn't be worth it at all

My standards are low, and the people around me are lower.

Play an mmo like wow, join a guild, lurk /gchat and discord just to hear other humans, tell them you don't have a mic yet.
Listen to podcasts or start following twitch streamers

You have great theory;, but it sadly doesn't apply to me
Both travel, and the social parts you're telling; its just not how I work
I can small talk & all that polite stuff, but acquaintances don't mean shit to me

Discord is trash
MMO's are also trash (to me)
Following streamers is annoying

And as OP says, I don't like talking online, at all.

It is about increasing your social skillset and being able to quickly develop some kind of relationship with the people around you.
It is a foundation on which general social skills can be built.

If you want something more lasting from the outset, then join a club or activity group.
Hiking, a sport, book club, something that interests you.
Go to it every week or several times a week if possible.
The consistency and regularity will lead to conversations and friendships with the people. Especially if it is a physcial activity, as that puts the focus on that, rather than awkward forced friendships.

There is your problem, and your solution.
You have to face the things you don't like, as they say "put yourself outside of your comfort zone", and overcome and conquer those fears and dislikes and discomforts.
It is because you aren't used to it, and because perhaps you don't feel you are very good at it, maybe it feels artificial, maybe you worry about what others will think of you.

Simply by doing it, repeatedly and for enough time and with enough effort, you will become more accustomed to it and will improve at it, and thereby feel more comfortable and enjoy it more.
Imagine the first time you start a new sport or area of study. It is slow, unenjoyable generally, difficult and requires great effort.
With time, your skill increases, and you begin to enjoy it fully.

I think you, but its still not for me
I'll be going to Gunsmithing schools soon; I hope I'll meet some people there that are similar, I know theres a ton of exmilitary there, and thats exactly what I love talking to

Its not that I'm conscious of myself, its that I'm not at all; I'm charismatic, and have no problems with ability to social
The problem is is that the major amount of people IRL would call me an extremist, racist, bigoted, and all those other buzzwords
Being social isn't hard at all, and requires 0 effort; its the upkeep that makes it hard

pic related

Also, if you want some kind of bond with another human being, you have to risk and reveal yourself, piece by piece.
Tell them something you've never told anyone, then let them tell you something.
When you share knowledge like that, taking the risk of ridicule or otherwise, then a trust bond is formed.
Without it, no deeper feelings or relationship will form. Friendship or romantic.

Don't be a fuckstick.

You say you don't like being completely alone, but you refuse to actually interact with anyone. Those are absolute polar opposites. It's like being super hungry and telling me you want to have pizza, but then saying that you dislike pizza.

You're forgetting that the other party loves to never say anything else in reply to your feelings

Fuckoff, nigger; you don't belong on Holla Forums

Upkeep of relationships is about making an effort.
It isn't effortless.
Making the effort to see them, actively using your imagination to do things with them on a regular basis. Same with romantic relationships. It does require effort.
Like anything, and like the other social skills, it also becomes easier and more enjoyable with practice.
As for racist etc, well, are those things part of your every thought, or just one facet.
They shouldn't matter for most friendships.
For a long term romantic relationship, then you should at least have a woman who is halfway to your thinking.

Depends on how, when, and what you say.

Example of what not to do:
"Hi girl I've never really spoken to or spent time with, I LOVE you and I want to marry you and treat you like a princess!!"
- More or less guaranteed to not receive the response you want.

Example of a more normal interaction which builds any kind of mild bond.
"I've always been afraid of snakes, I thought I'd overcome it as a child, but I still freak out a bit if I am near one. How about you, do you have any fears?"

Go slit your wrists, you wankstain.

and like I said, that kind of revealing of yourself ALWAYS presents a risk.
A risk of them not replying, them thinking you are a freak, them ridiculing you, or them not sharing anything, or them distancing themselves from you, or them telling everyone else what you said, and so on.

Start small, and see how they react. They will naturally do it too, you might not have to initiate, especially if they are a more open person.
They might say "i'm don't like horror films, makes it hard to sleep".
You can reply "oh." or "that's stupid" or "not me" or "what's the time?", and then you've negated their 'risky' sharing.
Instead, you can reply "i don't mind horror films, but i know what you mean. for me, I can't sleep when i'm stressed out, I stay up all night thinking".

Then you've shared something and you have a tiny bond with that person.
You build upwards from there. It is how relationships work.
Either by sharing experiences, or sharing thoughts that you don't usually share with people.
Usually both are best together.

The problem (again) is with the other party, the second they hear about what I believe, its instantly seen as "BIG SPOOKY THING, AAAAAHHHHHH", even with exmilitary people, the topic of "Jews controlling media" / "Blacks have been bred specifically to chimp out" is instantly hallowed ground

The thing is is that I don't want to have to go though friends like toiletpaper, all because they can't open their eyes, or other petty shit like that

There isn't much I talk about that isn't things like politics, or other 'sensitive' topics
I usually talk about politics with my father(we agree completely on them) it mostly contains "KILLEM' ALL" kinda shit
If its not politics, its about the Website Deathaddict, we watch videos of people dying together & laugh about them
And if its not those, its about gaming, we've pretty much almost exhausted all our ammo when it comes to talking about gaming; my Dad & I play Terraria together, so we pretty much just talk about that now

Don't talk about it.
It shouldn't be your focus in life. Your focus in life should be living a full life.
Your health, your interests and activities, your work, your personal aspirations.
Politics in general shouldn't be spoken about much, haven't you heard that rule of conversation?
If you make friends with some people, they might say something that surprises you, and you can ask them their opinion on something MILD. You test their reaction, and leave it at that for a bit.
Don't run over to someone and say "did you know the jews have been attacking humanity for 5,000 years and they are currently deliberately destroying europe and the US, and will replace the population with a slave race of low IQs so they have complete control in a totalitarian single global government designed solely to further the interests of the jews, and leave the rest of humanity as expendable waste matter. next they're moving onto asia to do the same, it's already started in china!".
Don't be surprised when no one stands around to listen to it.

The trick to meeting and knowing new people is, don't be opinionated, don't instantly try to separate yourself from them, don't just be waiting for them to say something you disagree with so you can discard them. I'm sure you've been doing that, while complaining that they do the same.
You have to take a step back, accept them for who they are unless they are completely opposite.
Little by little, piece by piece, and have a selection of different friends who cover different parts of your personality.

Start a new activity, something you have an interest in from a distance, but haven't approached because it seems 'too new'.
Stick with it, keep doing it, and within a few months you will be better at it.
You'll meet people in it, and can talk about that with them. Some of the people might share other interests of yours.

Biggest problem you have that I can see, is that you keep saying "no" to everything. I don't just mean on this thread, I mean in your life in general.
Stop discarding ideas, opportunities and people just because they aren't perfect. Try doing something new that you don't feel sure of, and that you aren't comfortable about.
You could be talking about rock climbing 50% of the time six months from now, and have a bunch of rock climbing buddies.
You are limiting yourself because you are afraid to try new things. Maybe it is a product of your upbringing.
Time to try some new things dude. You wanted advice, I have given it.
Note that a lot of this advice comes from personal experience and growth in my own life over decades.

Problem is is that I am opinionated, and theres nothing I can really do to stop my "touch of the tism'"
Theres as states, not much I talk about

The best way to start a friendship it to ask "How about that weather?", however, the best way to end a friendship is to ask "How about that weather?"

I already know about the things I like & do
I'm not interested in stuff like skiing because too cold
I'm not interested in rock climbing, because that shit is fucking scary
I'm not interested in sports because they're both boring, and politicized
I'm not interested in etc. because whatever reason

I already know what I like, & nothing is ever really scary to me; and the problem with the "having a buddy for the thing" is still the same problems I've been talking about

Shit, I just made this thread asking about how to cope with loneliness, NOT how to get friends

At least it was good in the start

Then continue in apathy and never change.

Your thread is here asking "How can I change the way I behave in order to make friends with other people. What can I do differently? I've always had it like this."

Regardless of what you say here
which is bullshit.

Read this:
"I grew up homeschooled, 0 friends at all".
"women are evil"
"nobody here is similar to me"
"I don't like talking online"
"talk with my dad but we are running out of things to say"
"I don't initiate conversations"
HELP ME

If you want to know how to deal with being alone forever, then just fucking deal with it. Make the decision that you are CHOOSING to be alone, and that no factors whatsoever are to blame for that, you have simply CHOSEN. Which means you can't complain.
To cope with that, you can spend your time thinking, working, studying, and so on. Until you die. Just before death, you can say "I'm glad I spent my time alone, I chose well, it was my choice to be like that and I don't regret it whatsoever."

If that doesn't sound accurate, then do something about it, because the subtext of your post is that you want HELP with why you are so fucking alone.
Stop being a pussy and do something about it.
Changing your situation means actively doing something about it. I've given you all you need to know and more, now either do or don't do, but stop complaining and pussying out of everything.

I'm a pathetic virgin faggot myself but you are the most un-ironic faggot I have seen.
go to r9k they suit your needs better

Feel free to ask advice if you want, I'd rather give it to someone who has sense.

I was trying to explain the situation

No it fucking wasn't, if it was I would have fucking asked that.
There ain't any fucking subtext.
IS NOT WANTING TO DO PENIAL-PIERCING PUSSYING OUT? If I don't want to do something, I don't fucking do it, hence me saying "I don't want to do it", its not "pussying out" when I don't feel like doing it, if that was the case, I could 1up you by saying "go watch the entire series of the 'hit TV show' Monk! If you don't you're a pussy!

I know that on this website there are people in their 50s that have been alone their whole life, they haven't sodokued yet, I just wanted a little info on why & how could I
With the "spending your time studying/honing a skill" it doesn't fucking cure loneliness, its completely different from having a friend

/r9k/ is sadly very, very slow, I just want answers now, not ever 7 month time

I know exactly what to do though, that is leave my room and go meet some friends. Start lifting and keep doing things. This guy is just retarded.

They're not books, you nigger, they're games. And they're just VNs. ビジュアルノベル is not the same thing as "visual novel". But you wouldn't know that because you don't know japanese.

Just do it then, the trick is not to think about it, and to just start like an automatic robot.
Research about good quality push ups, they will build your core strength really well.
Start small and work your way up.
No hestitation, thought or delay.

The guy said he already knows what to do
He most likely already lifts

knowing what to do and doing are two different things.

I have quite a few weights and a lifting bench thing but I keep not doing it because of my aforementioned faggotry. I do what to do though, just doing it is whats stopping me. I'm planning on starting again literally right now actually.

Then don't fucking tell him shit he already knows

Get a pet

Already got 7 of them, 3cats, 2dogs; and a fuck load of fish on top

5cats*

You're pretty much just putting strawmen in all your arguments, and insulting me at ever chance; its time you leave the thread, don't you have a social life??

Just don't think about it at all, order your body to walk over to the weights and just start.
Best thing is really to have a routine, so you do it at the same time of day, every day.
A new habit takes about 3-4 weeks to start to set in, so for those first few weeks, just force yourself to do it no matter what. Even if you are tired, or feeling gloomy, just start with the weights.

I'm the same sometimes, but what works best is to stop thinking, put my brain in a flatline, stand up, walk over and start doing it.
In 30 seconds I've already started and I do it until finished.
It makes it far far easier than waiting for motivation or arguing with my brain why I should/shouldn't do it, and feeling down and self-critical because I haven't done it.

what do you mean deal with being alone?
isn't being alone the best scenario?

loltopmeme
Even autists get lonely

You're a contrarian fool who has always given up in life and can't even decide to go one way or another.
Is this what you do all day, and wonder why no one wants to have a conversation with you.
I'll give you a clue, -ist has nothing to do with it, it is that you are an inherently negative person.
Try to find one positive thing you've said in this thread, instead of just "i can't", "I don't want to", "you're wrong".

JUSSSSS BBBBBBBB URRRFALFFFF

2 words, I bet your superior mind is able to guess them

the only time people are better than no people is when your doing some activity.
other than that being alone at home is always better.

Stop telling me what to do!
I hate you!

Why are you still in the thread?

I made the thread. Why haven't you left?

Don't you have like 10,000,000,005 friends on faceberg to poke?

Why are you still here? I'm waiting for someone to tell me how I can enjoy being alone.

only plebs get lonely

lol I'm not lonely, I never said I was lonely!

Just go outside!
Then join like 50 fucking thousand groups of things you don't care for!
Then after that, go talk to random people like a fucking retard that got off the leash!
THEN AFTER that!!!!!!!! Go have have 50 bajigion vacations to a place you have to reason to, and cling on to all the fags you see there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But OP, what about you LITERALLY saying you were lonely??????????? But the situation you are within deny you from getting friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ad hominem
Like I said in my first post, I don't want to have any friends and I don't feel lonely lol. I am just bored and want to know what to do on a sunday lol.

I never said anything like that. Why would I ever want friends, I don't think I even mentioned the word 'friend' in any of my posts.

But OP! You're lonely Go get sum frandz ETS SUE ASAEH
Just do it AWPPP!!!!!!!!!!

Cemeteries are full of people. Kill yourself and never be alone again.
Alternatively, you could stop being a vol on Holla Forums. That seems to be a key step for a lot of people trying to regain control of their life.

nevermind guys, my netflix subscription hasn't been cancelled afterall, so I'm not bored anymore lol
Going to watch 'stranger things' again.

learn an instrument and lift heavy stuff and put it down
learn to draw and learn to solder
learn photography and video editing
learn electronics and learn programming
go outside and swim in a lake
go outside and chop down a tree

You just fucking crossed the line

You realize thats not OP right?

faggot vol shill confirmed

I don't like music or exercise or any kind of art or craft. Physical activity is stupid.
I know what I don't like.
don't interrupt me anymore, I'm going to marathon every episode of stranger things.