Just found out my mom does youtube videos half naked

just found out my mom does youtube videos half naked

youtube.com/watch?v=6uPVDNkHTII

wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

tune.pk/video/4331607/bikini-oops-is-neighbors-watching-yikes-002-by-june-marie-liddy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your mom has an ok body flat ass

Good reminder on why meth is bad tbh

shes been doing this for 2 years and you just found out about it? AND shes got 53K subs?

I smell bullshit.

Bruh your mom is ugly and bony as shit

Not hard to take a timestamp photo in that living room. Otherwise, why even make he thread?

i would bang your mom ive banged worse she has a hot bod dat face tho kills it oh well

well i have not lived with her for 9 years and was watching a video about an hr ago on youtube and saw a thumbnail to another video and was surprised to see it was my mom being a hoe

post the address already

i don't want anybody to go and rape her

i was just going to meet her and go to dinner and maybe a movie. Then fuck your mom.

found this video its 3 years old
tune.pk/video/4331607/bikini-oops-is-neighbors-watching-yikes-002-by-june-marie-liddy

am i warm?

CoLD

I take it she's mentally ill?

Dude, your mom is strung out as fuck. What is wrong with her?

nothing that i know of

Welcome to the world of attention whores. No respect from the children of whores and those whores shall be disowned by the children. No respect and when they age old they will rot and beg for support from the young. The young will be force a burden onto the old until they understand the old are the ones that take away from their life. The old must support family or die. Wash away the ones who destroy the youth.

Your mom either:
1) Had ten kids
2) Works two jobs
3) Is mentally ill
4) Is boozing or drugging it up

Pick one.

eww

kys

kek

I second this, Timestamp OP.

REQUESTING TIMESTAMP

Go for living room clock timestamp

tell ur mom to post in this thread

You're mom is an autistic, lolcow tier, boney mess. Make sure you don't bread, lolcow.