German pro-refugee mayor clubbed unconscious by 'neo-Nazis'

German mayor is clubbed unconscious 'by Neo-Nazis' moments before local planning meeting on a new refugee complex - as 50 asylum seekers riot in Berlin and ransack migrant centre

A German mayor was clubbed unconscious 'by neo-Nazis', moments before a planning meeting to consider a new refugee centre in the village.

Joachim Kebschull, 61, was taken to hospital after being struck from behind with a lump of timber in an attack in Oersdorf in the northern state of Schleswig-Holstein.

It happened as a riot broke out at a Berlin refugee centre last night when 50 asylum seekers attacked security personnel who had to be rescued by police.

One guard was rushed to hospital with head injuries after the refugees turned on the staff, smashed up furniture and looted the building.

The mayor of Oersdorf had received death threats over plans for a centre in Schleswig-Holstein in the past, which infuriated right-wingers.

Before the meeting on Thursday the mayor had received a threatening letter with the words: 'Who doesn't want to hear must feel' and 'Oersdorf for the Oersdorferners'.

Two bomb threats had postponed earlier planning meeting attempts.

Police say the attackers are believed to be from the local far-right scene and are now searching for them after they made their escape.

In Berlin, around 50 migrants smashed up furniture to use as weapons to attack the guards at their accommodation block in the northern district of Reinickendorf.

Locked in a room, the security personnel called police saying they feared for their lives. Thirty officers turned up to rescue them.

Trouble broke out when the lights in the former gymnasium were suddenly turned on by security personnel after they discovered one of their offices had been broken into and looted.

Outside, some of the guards' cars were vandalised. Angry refugees turned on the staff and began beating them as they fled to find a safe place.

When police arrived they described most attackers as intoxicated. One guard was rushed to hospital with head injuries.

Police said they will press charges of disturbing the peace, grievous bodily harm and property damage.

Alcohol is banned in refugee centres as many young men struggle to cope with its effects after arriving in Germany from Muslim countries where it is banned.

But this does not prevent them from drinking outside during the day or smuggling booze into their living quarters.

archive.fo/q4kc6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFS4zYWxzNA&feature=youtu.be&t=2m57s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ahmed is not a "neo nazi"

Whoever did this is a fucking hero. Being clubbed in the head is too fucking good for these traitors who are too vapidly stupid (if not outright malicious) to even realize the kind of destruction they're bringing down upon their own people.

Ignorance is no excuse. These fucks deserve to hang.

OY VEY

Hopefully he gets perma brain damage,

Keep in mind that a lot of these retaliatory attacks are underreported by the media. Germans really aren't as cucked as you think they are.

pro-rapefugees are either zogs or brain damaged people…

Whatever you say, Hans.

kebschull - does not look pure german thou
strange name too

Based Neon Nazis!

Now that fits well with all the 80s asthetics and music going around

Hoping this is the start of Armee Fraktion 2: RWDS Boogaloo.

lol no

I mean what is currently popular on Holla Forums and the alt-right you mong

Fuck you. When was the last time white Americans did something like this?

Physical pain is the only way to get through to the politicians how angry people are. See also: Joe's Cock, or Henriette Reker, the cuck mayoress of Koln knifed in the neck by a disgruntled German.

Ever since Hollande and Sadiq Khan pronounced that 'terror is the new normal, deal with it' after Nice I've been of the view that the only way to change policy on rapefugees and islamic terror in Europe is to kill one randomly selected MP (or local Euro equivalent) every time there's another atrocity that costs European lives.

If we're not safe, they're not safe.

Drop a brace of MPs and things would change literally overnight.

My basis for this: after 25 years of IRA terror in the UK things changed _only_ when the Paddies targeted Downing Street in 1991, and the City of London in 1993. Suddenly - now that people who mattered were being targeted - shit got done.

Sounds like Germany has some big guys.

It really does sound like a bunch of sandniggers got wasted for the first time in their worthless lives and had a chimpout, and the this article is just trying to bury the truth by blaming gangs of German neo-nazis (which don't exist).

RELIGION OF PEACE

Good.

More of this.

This ought to be spray painted on the sides of public buildings, as well as the private residences of elected officials.

Needed a good laugh, thanks user.

police failure begets vigilantes
leader failure begets nationalists

Low energy tbh

totally legit

How come whites don't really riot en masse?

I saw some vids where residents of a German town started getting marginally rowdy during a visit by the German president, iirc – not Merkel, but some male cuck – and he had to get whisked away by security. But honestly I doubt that kinda stuff fazes them when it happens once every two years or so.

Worry about your own cunt nation.

THE FIRE RISES

good

FUCK YEAH

1972 the bad guys shot George Wallace who was fighting against jews jewing with nigger pushing.

FALSE FLAG

IF WE'RE NOT SAFE

THEY'RE NOT SAFE!

There is no turning back.

DAMN IT GERMANS

STOP NEARLY KILLING PEOPLE! First that stabbing on that traitor female politician who ended up living now this. Finish the job. Bring a sledgehammer next time or something. C'mon now.

Who knows maybe he replaced some of the explosive with white phosphorus.

checked

Maybe it's for the best. This cuck mayor can live to either see his contributions destroy his homeland, and subsequently suffer from getting raped to death by a pack of wild niggers. Or, he can live to see the 4th reich, and understand that he was wrong all along

Those russian guns. Hitler would be disgusted.

Good. Fuck him

Those double dubs confirms that Hitler indeed would've been disgusted.
Also guy got what he deserved for caring more about rapefugees over his own people.

OY VEY IT WAS JUST SOME EVIL NEO NAZIS

its not like regular people are starting to get pissed off as hell about this

It does dawn on me, how the fuck does he know it was a "neo-nazi"?

Did the guy monologue who he was like a comic book super villain?

Way to go Germanons, great work.

It's like that time the TOTALLY EBIL PRO BREXIT NATIONALIST U GUISE attacked that one MP.

Fucking lugenpresse

You can’t fall off the floor.

It's nice to see some resistance, but without killing him, they just made an ardent enemy. If I was that mayor I would seek revenge, next time they better go the full way.

he already had it

It was Blair that surrendered to the IRA, and he was elected in 1997. Without him it wouldn't have been a surrender.

It's either saddening or encouraging, depending on your perspective, to think that if everyone pushed to suicide by multiculturalshit decided to use their death to make the world a better place, the problem would solve itself in a few years.

Why aren't these traitors abducted and tortured until they are broken past the point of return?

GJ, great to see good news from Germany for a change.

Mussolini's black shirts beat up communist politicians which resulted in fascism taking hold in Italy.
Rule of the club works ( from Jack London's Call of the Wild) wonders on all sorts of dogs.

When we burned down the orlando shooters mosque

Every white(ish) person with a pinch of pride is a jewgassing, migrant slaying, border enforcing neo-nazi.

If only all white people were this.

So what? At least they have guns.

lol, yes of course comes from the leader who almost prevented the production of STG44

I hope this emboldens other Germans to uncuck themselves, and rain down revenge over the genociders.

The cuck sould see himself lucky that he was only clubbed unconscious, as he deserve much, much worse.

Ignore the d&c, mate.

Two separate incidents, different cities.

Americans have free speech, and it's because peaceful political options has been taken away from the Germans, that violence is justifiable.

He should have been clubbed to death. Physical violence and death against politicians and their families is a method that is giving very good results to the insurgence in occupied countries such as Afganistan.
This corrupted politicians and scum individuals who are in for the money, really think twice when their lives and those of their relatives are at stake. It should be widespread in all Europe, they cant protect every minor politician.

IF WE'RE NOT SAFE, THEY'RE NOT SAFE

Remember when the shit goes down, most rich people will be hiding in their underground bunkers coffins while everything goes tits up. Barricade all exist points to the bunker and find the ventilation system input/output and get creative.

exit points

You can on a flat earth.

too bad the traitor didnt die. and isnt it interesting theyre searching for the right wingers but not for the invaders.

THE WORST DRUBBING YOU'VE EVER HAD

Mark they trust me, the dumbfucks Zuckerberg should be happy safe in his walled multimillion dollar compound in an area free of diversity with walls the same as all other champagne limo liberals while he decries Trump's wall.

10 points for orinality

*g

That's the thing with politicians. One thing comes above anything else; self preservation. When you put them in your crosshairs they'll do and say anything to get out of them, including sell out their 'values' to appease you. Only the most rabid are actually willing to die for their beliefs. Take out a string of them or several really high profile ones and they'll condemn you all they can in their rhetoric, but then they'll quietly change and adopt whatever you were pushing for.

We saw it after the referendum and Jo Cox, they all ganged up to condemn us. But since then the political establishment and new May government has been quietly giving in to our demands now they've gauged just how angry many of us are.

Also quietly satisfying to realise the foresight her killer had. Despite all the noise about 'continuing her legacy' many progressives have quietly admitted she was a lot more valuable to the pro-refugee cause than first thought. There's no-one as effective now to shill for refugees here or with as many good connections and positions on committees etc to do the same job as effectively. For the foreseeable future her death has hamstrung the pro-refugee cause in the UK and resigned it to the usual ineffective London-centric protests.

It's a case to learn from for future nationalist lone wolves. When you target the figures who are most effective in the logistics of the enemy cause, you do the maximum damage to it. It's a rule of war throughout history, no-matter how impressive or mighty an army is on the battlefield, it's always the one with the better logistics that wins the war. When you destroy the enemy's logistics, you render their army useless in future battles. Same applies here; for all their funding, numbers, political influence and media influence if we were to take out the key figures who really get things done behind the scenes they start to fall apart.

What, why did i not hear of this good news?

I want to see more and more of this happening worldwide.

MY BODY IS READY

Well, 1 mayor got clubbed in the head and 1 mayor got stabbed in the neck. That's a lot better than what the rest of Western Europe is doing.

Currently it seems only Eastern Europe isn't cucked, and they're doing their best to keep the hordes out.

N O T H I N G
O
T
H
I
N
G

That was unrelated to mass immigration invasion.

Implying what? Speak up nigger, the other Western countries are just taking it up the ass.

She shilled for the Muslim community in her constituency and ignored the issues of Pakistani rape gangs.
She also lived on a boat house away from diversity.

Typical libshit.

Her murder is very relevant user.

implying that out disgruntled lone wolf psychos actually managed to put a globalist traitor cunt in the ground instead of just wounding them.

Its all good though fritz. Credit where credit is due - this news brings me joy. Keep it up mein bruder.

Tod Verräter! Freiheit für Großbritannien!

This 100%. She was also diverting a ton of public money away from local services that benefited the natives (like in based tommy's case, mental health services which he was reliant on) and giving that money to causes like the fucking syrian white helmets off all things.

She was traitorous globalist filth through and through. She even campaigned in her constituency wearing a fucking hijab and made a lot of speeches about how evil and nasty right wing patriots were (despite her constituency being a hotspot for paki child rape gangs)

She was a cunt. Im glad shes dead and I spit on her grave. Her husband is a massive cuck too who jumped on her death for political leverage. The fact that batley and spen voted LEAVE was icing on the cake for me.

Really shows the maturity level and intent of these 'refugees' when the media tries to spin it as if they're all struggling with alcoholism.

How long do anons reckon it will be before germany gets its own Breivik style lone wolf who actually puts dozens of traitorous leftycucks and their subhuman pet invaders in the ground?

Its going to happen imo. Folk have their snapping points and this shit has probably broke a fair few who are now just biding their time, planning and awaiting their opportunity to strike.

Im pretty sure we will see another breivik, or at least something in that style soon. The anger is palpable and the absolute refusal of the left to even listen to and acknowledge to the concerns of the natives is staggering. Their arrogance is infuriating. When you have these cunts saying shit like;
….then you know the elite are dwelling in some marie antionette tier bubble and its not going to be long before they get their shit pushed in by an increasingly furious populace.

Exactly

The modern day libtard thinks they are above it all to the point of shitting all over those who are important in the name of progressives.
Instead, they virtue signal to a small minority of the population who are nothing but trouble and expect no consequences.
They do this because they have the narrative, bluepilled idiots and the media on their side.
This combined with the complacency of natives revoltng against these traitors gives them a perfect recipe to flaunt their bourgeois lifestyle at the expense of others.

These liberals have had it too good for too long and we are on the cusp of a paradigm shift in society and politics. At this current rate we WILL see a civil war in Europe, not just against race and religion, but also against ideology and loyalty to ones own folk.

Because that's an easy way to have your children taken away, your job destroyed and your family discriminated against by every sector of government.

Why did he call himself "Death to Traitors, Freedom for Britain" if it was unrelated to the tsunamigration?

That's not Thomas, it's Percy IIRC

All the time as the cucks in charge still insist that the West is all about free speech, a free press and human rights…

[insert videos of those girls who lied and said their rapists were German here]

This happening in West Germany also decreases the chances of him telling the truth.

Capped for future use.

If you are on a group of four, that's 12 grenades.
Plus you can always pick up the ones your dead enemies have with them.

-1/6000000 Please don't do this.

Okay, how did you format his post that way? I just took a screenshot of my browser and cropped.

When I do it I usually fire up paint and take each word individually, cut it, and copy it in its new location.

It's tough, but really rewarding when you get it right.

Try it yourself!

This user gets it. I've found 650 - 800 is the best width to have for readable expansion within a post for any text heavy image.

This is nothing new user, ever heard of late 19th century anarchists? they all targeted only heads of state and other key influential people all the way to the 1920s

Of course shit can go sideways like when a dumbfuck serbian nationalist triggered WWI

Because i remember reading that it was an incident and not a planned attack.

Still happy with the outcome though. Even death is too kind for a traitor.

That assassination was under orders of Serbian Military.

The Black Hand also wasn't anarchist, it was a secret military society conspiring coups, assassinations and funding/arming/training insurgents in other countries in their mission to unify land under Serbian rule by whatever means necessary.

They happily fomented anarchy in other countries but if you were a Serbian anarchist in Serbia then these guys would've simply made you disappear.

Seems plausible.

And it was the Lügenpresse that "no platform" pro-whites, that told us that, and they do not want to give Whitey ideas that he could oppose his own genocide.

Strange. I would think the media would blow this up to demonize whites even further and any attempt at resistance.

Some butter who died for nuffins

Yeah, it wasn't a neo nazi.

Steel has no ideology.

It changed with Dylan Storm Roof.

They felt it safe to bully the white losers as long as pro-whites were too scared to explain that the cucks should expect some lone white males to react violently, when they have lost everything, including the hope that things should be better for them in the future.

Not that all the cucks have understood that they paint a target on themselves when they continue to shame and ridicule white men that will die alone as failures, so somebody is going to learn it the hard way.

oy vey those ebil natzis dont want diversity goys

bump

bump
this really needs a bit more exposure

seems legit.

Thank you. Pisses me off when people take unreadable 1920 pixel wide screencaps.

Just resize the browser window. Hell, try browsing like that all the time and you'll never go back. So much easier to read that way.

Just consume movies and TV, goy, get the message

holy shit

too bad they didn't kill him tbh.

Too bad they didn't do this:
youtube.com/watch?v=pFS4zYWxzNA&feature=youtu.be&t=2m57s

Although my vertical one is mostly used as a wall scroll.

I've been considering this, just waiting for a good sale on a vesa mount compatible monitor

because she survived

I'm not fighting.

Some anti-leftypol content

Zoom is your friend.

[CTRL] plus the [+]-key blows up the text, so you get less words per line.

Why not buy real books instead? Sure it costs a "lot" more (unless you buy mostly second hand) but it's much easier on the eyes and you can even take it into bed

lololololololololololololololol

Lolberturdianism and ancap are just another taste of leftism.