Is this Trump's October Surprise?

According to this lugepresse newsfaggot, Trump is going to ask Obama to not pardon Shillary for any crimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rF7TF
archive.is/lQFBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

???

Archive: archive.is/rF7TF

That would be hilarious but I don't see how it would hurt Hilldog that bad. But then again, 1488D interdimensional chess.

Holy fucking shit.
I wonder where Trump gets his information. Wholle lotta people are mad.

my guess: he's baiting Obama into pardoning her out of spite which does two things. the first is implicitly admitting she did wrong and the other is forgoing a trial which keeps them from invoking double jeopardy if Trump starts a prosecution.

Not big enough for an October surprise. It's more god-like bantz than anything else.

Can you even just grant a pardon without actually mentioning what they person is being pardoned for?

Good question. Any constitution lawyers here? We'll wait.

>President Trump gets her chucked into federal prison for life so about a week as his first presidential action
sounds like a plan

He can ask, but it's not up to him. A presidential pardon is basically the ultimate get out of jail free card.

If Obama pardons Clinton, Trump can't do anything about it.

Presidential pardons can't be overturned. Why do you think everyone was so pissed off that Ford pardoned Nixon or that Carter pardoned all Vietnam draft dodgers?

You have to wonder if a presidential pardon can't just be undone by Trump. I know "its just not done" but that nigger has been out campaigning for Clinton, which also "just is not done". Fuck the conventional approach, don't let evil perpetuate by letting it get away scott free.

Is it a blanket pardon or would it have to be specific? I would imagine a cursory glance at the CF by a Trump IRS would reveal a treasure trove of misdeeds.

Trump can't, but bullets can.

Nixon was pardoned for any crime he might have committed while President before he was even charged with anything.
He was President though. Hilary's just a cunt.

Sitting presidents have always campaigned for their party's nominee. It is "just done" and has been so since Washington campaigned for John Adams.

True, but I'm not going to openly discuss such a thing while the Jews are watching.

Not to this degree for at least the last century, but you're right to bring up Adams this election is something of a throwback. This kind of mudslinging hasn't happened probably because both sides were basically on the same page, this one they aren't.

You'd still have to take her to trial and prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

The IRS would have more fun and is having more so right now on Trump's audit. Or do you believe he should tell them to pound sand and then simultaneously be his bulldog?

If bullets are your only answer, then you're a traitor for seditious actions, and levying war against the US.
Finally you may use the word.
Turn it into the new pepe.

Yes they can, but only by another president.

No?
Not from anything I've seen.
It basically redacts from legal fiction the crimes entirely.
Yes they happened, no they did not for the law.
Throw out the constitution if you want to go.
Get's more fun when you count statures of limitations, of which Hillary hits before Trump enters.
and has hit already on other parts.

Not even a successor can reverse a pardon. The only way around a pardon is if the pardon was for a specific crime and separate crime is discovered. If the president does a blanket pardon for unspecified crimes during a certain time frame, then that's it unless courts decide to define the conditions under which a presidential pardon may be used. Courts would probably rule that presidential pardons have no limits except that the pardon must be for something occurred in the past anyway due to the Civil War, so it's largely irrelevant. For all intents and purposes, presidential pardons are irrevocable.

Justice doesn't deliver itself, nigger.

weimerica ain't my country faggot

Okay, then you're a terrorist.

Justice is a product of laws, going outside them has you subject to yet another one.

It's a brilliant move, because if he's silent about it, or says he will, it pretty much implicates Clinton's guilt.

If he doesn't pardon Hillary, Trump had better win, which he likely will.

This is actually genius if it happens.

king nigger has broken the law numerous times and is directly responsible for hundreds of deaths due to his meddling in syria, qatar, turkey, linya, egypt, etc, let alone the allowance of millions of foreign nationals to come into our country and be provided with food and shelter at the expense of the taxpayer or the forced removal of nearly every mid and upper level member of every armed service branch

So i guess we need to look at what exactly your definition of the word "terrorist" is.

Sup FBI.

He without a country levying war on a country.
Which would be you.
Obama has a country and is the commander in Chief of it military.
This is the point you realize we have always been a military dictatorship, just been masking it with polite lies of being a democracy everywhere so people feel happy when they peel back and find we're a republic.

And those upper levels brought it on themselves with adultery, being a desk jockey, and failing to meet fitness requirements.
Can't be having slouches when war is coming.

She'd have to be convicted first. Also remember that obama is supposedly a constitutional lawyer so that really doesn't mean anything these days. Authority is used to justify not to know the proper procedure.

No.
Nixon hadn't even been charged with anything.

Wat?

Pardon means one has been convicted and found guilty of a crime.

Not quite, you can say "Pardon me," to get attention as well.
Further, presidential pardons are absolute.
They can be given for nuking the capitol or shooting the president even, but its only good for the past events.
They're just more of the US being a dictatorship with good publicity.

Not always. Nixon wasn't charged with anything. Ford's pardon of him ensured he was never going to be charged with anything

He just said it at the rally that's going on right now.

Excellent, its the new "I forced Ford to come back to America!" moment for him.

It got a huge reaction, too

What would happen?

You misunderstand user, Trump tried claiming he had forced Ford to move back into the US, but then they moved the stuff to Mexico instead.
Trump is now very mum on saying tarrifs officially, instead saying taxes, and has dropped the line on Ford.

archive.is/lQFBM

There's a reason your mama told you to not take credit someone else's work or job.

You can't pardon people who have not been charged with a crime. So unless the FBI files charges no pardon can be given.

Thank you for correcting the rectum, Ari.

You know I'm really not sure, could you tell me which camp you're in here?

The President can, actually.

I don't think Obama pardoning Clinton would actually hurt her very much, normalfags would probably think that a pardon = not guilty because they're fucking retarded, Clinton supporters would continue to be smug lemming cuntfucks, and actual patriots would stay aboard the Trump Train.

Wouldn't change much, I think. Maybe I'm wrong.

You're talking bullshit.
You haven't got a fucking clue.

Thank you for sucking on a faggot’s herpes-riddled anus.

A firing squad can still fire their rifles, even if a pardon has been granted.