Fluoridated soyboys

WHY haven't you subservient FAGGOTS decalcified your pineal glands yet?
-toxic as hell
-makes parts of your brain turn white
-contained in water supply for 60 years
-proven to lower IQ
The best part? The same sterilization effects can be achieved by iodine, without the loss of spiritual energy and knowledge of course.
I'm going to provide two dietary infographs in the next post so you plebs can open your third eyes.

Filter your water via reverse osmosis fags. Drink apple cider vinegar. Put vinegar in foods.

It's legible, isn't it?

You mean that shit that comes in food and in pill form?

You called?

Stop being stupid. What's toxic is shitty fast food, soda, a lack of exercise, and prescription drugs. Common things consumed by America. Stop spreading this psuedo-science garbage.

the post.

Why don't we meet in the middle and say ALL THIS SHIT IS UNHEALTHY?

Some of them are shit and illegible.
For example, the 2nd infographic is misleading since they're not asking you to call for the poison control center for swallowing one thing of fluoride.
As for the first, 8ppm is way above the safe level of flouride levels in water today.
How much fluoride did they put in the fluoride? Has it been confirmed that adding fluoride to water makes people more subservient and how much?
Sure you can say (((they))) won't allow those studies to happen, but that's basically just assuming you're right about everything since you're assuming a conspiracy.

That still doesn't answer the question, why don't they put water treatment chemicals in the water that WON'T turn your brain WHITE? Shit's supposed to be grey, yo.

I drink distilled water

I would imagine mercury being bretty toxig

I think that's included in heavy metals.
t. Doesn't know periodic table

It's the last non-radioactive element in the periodic table, so I'd assume so. (bismuth is extremely weakly radioactive)

Thanks. It's been a while since i've even looked at a periodic table.

stop trolling

you must not be an academic like me. I am all knowing all of time. You are just a pleb. Academics know every aspect of science, laymen like you know nothing.

Maybe for non-practicing metaphysical autists like you, perhaps.

show me the peer-reviewed study

What are you, catholic?

you claimed spiritual energy is laughable. The burden of proof is on you, my friend.

What do you even mean by spiritual energy?

calm down Kraut.

Something that exists outside of the material world. Something that isn't based on your senses.

u r the believer here

i laugh at u
so wheres your study?

How do you know it exists if you can't sense it?
You're basically saying "this thing exists and you can't show it doesn't exist".

Dark matter doesn't exist.

Computers are just magical boxes that form pictures until i personally see proof of it being anything more.

Papa Smurf drank colloidal silver like it was going out of style. It would eventually be his demise.

dark matter is the term that describes all the unaccounted for mass. What we have is it interacting with the universe.
U have nothing

Dark matter is an excuse for the big bang theory being wrong.

dark matter doesn't exist because there isn't a peer-reviewed study proving it exists. Get fucked fluoridated autistboy.

Hello, what is up?

r u done being wrong?

u dont know why we use labels, do u…

Computers clearly exist in the material world. We know how they work because we fucking build them.

Please type full words before you attempt to sound intellectual, or get the fuck off imageboards normalfag.

I don't personally fucking build computers, so you can't tell me they're anything more than magical boxes without some peer-reviewed proof.

why r u still talking?

Because in this world, the best way to win an argument is to get the last word in :^)

well - u already lost, so its not helping u

Sorry bud. I can keep this up all night.

its fine, u can leave. U lost

Wasn't this argument supposed to be intellectual? You're not acting very intellectual. Why don't you make healthy dietary changes? Is it because you don't believe fluoride is toxic, and you don't believe that fluoride makes your brain white, and that you'd rather drink coke and live a sedentary lifestyle because there is no proof that exercize is worth doing?

u gave up the intellectual part on "spiritual"

No, i didn't. You gave up the intellectual part when you said "i won't believe in something until i personally see it". Good luck believing in black holes. The study of black holes is a pseudo-science because i have never seen one.

i didnt say "until i personally see it", i told u to provide peer-reviewed study on the bullshit u r spewing, if its real. But since u r still not shoing anything, we have the conclusion

You'd have a hard time believing in black holes because they don't exist.

It's like you literally want to kill Galileo.

Have you even looked into how they're made?
The difference between what you and I were saying is that I'm saying
Whereas you're saying
They're not comparable situations.

I literally will not show a study to someone who will not listen to what i have to say. Either you look to me as an equal worthy of having an opinion, or i will not ever do any favors for you. Do you honestly expect me to have a set of sources backing up everything i have to say? I am not a number. I am not a slave. I am your human equal. I will never reduce myself to "that guy who i expect to show me sources to prove what they have to say". I will not so much as google search evidence for what i have to say. You have not earned it. Get cucked.

Prove to me nuclear fission exists. Show me. I want a picture of an atom splitting.

Look at the chemical properties of the material before and after the reaction.
You haven't even given me a way to observe what your spiritual shit is.

Why would i? I'm fucking tired of proving myself. I am what i am and it should remain the responsibility of other men to understand it. If people refuse to understand what i have to say, then they are not worthy of me bending over backwards to prove it to them. Everybody on this fucking planet has a thick ass skull and expects me to do all the fucking thinking for them. You know what i think? I think you're all worthless.

u r not my equal. U r not even human

so how would i brush my teeth then

To prove myself to another human being requires the fact that i believe they are worthy of my exertion and effort. I do not deem you worthy of such effort as google searching what i have to say. I will not glide my fingers upon my keyboard to type these things in. To do so requires effort. I consider such effort to be a needless favor in the hopes that someone else will even acknowledge my argument. I am not doing you any favors. Words cannot descrine the spite i feel for people such as you.

Describe*

By not swallowing the toothpaste, presumably.

to prove your bullshit, it requires having evidence, subhuman filth
cya
kys

Why prove my bullshit? I presented it. It is up to you, the listener, to prove it. I am NOT SELLING YOU A FUCKING PRODUCT. i do not FUCKING CARE what you have to think of the knowledge presented here. Do i have any vested interest in how you feel, filth? I have not seen any proof that proving myself to you would be worth my time. Fucking die.

Started avoiding fluoride years ago, and not even because Alex Jones said I should (lol). When are you going to start avoiding polyunsaturated fats? Get on my level.

related

Just look at all those drones.

Good question. Why are those bad?

t. Alex Jones

As much as I accept that fluoride if put in the water because of (((Them))); the "facts" being used as arguments here, are mostly bullshit
They should still be treated as a if they were true however.

A lot of the stuff about fluoride making others subservient, doesn't seem to have worked as much as its said to (eg. leftists)
Fluoride does fuck up your teeth up though, the dosses we get in our water both make our teeth worse & the way we get it isn't even useful; if it was only used as tooth paste, it would actually be fine
I don't know what it does to the penal gland, and I would be surprised if it fucked it up though

Trips of truth, sadly

It can easily be fabrication & propaganda

Propaganda? By who, the government? The government wants us to not trust the government? Those pictures seem very real. Google search a regular pineal gland and compare it to a fluorided pineal gland (might be hard assuming most pineal glands have been fluorided by now)

I dono man, you could fake the stuff pretty easily
Look at razorblade apples; things can look real

dis nigger so mad he lost the argument…

What are double bonds? What are prostaglandins? What do they do? Where do they come from? Can changing the lipid bilayer composition of cells have an estrogenic effect by making the cells more permeable? What is lipofuscin? How is it formed? What is cancer? Do tumors eat properly metabolized glucose or rather fatty acids, lactate, and ketones instead?

Why are you all still engaging with this retard after this post?

what about them?

What argument? You offered no counterpoints. Only smugness.

why would i bother to refute points that werent made?

Why would i bother proving points to somebody who shows no signs of open-mindedness?

the amount of shitposting in this thread screams JIDF

filter your water
take 10mg iodine daily (fuck the FDA's 150ug they are jewish scum)
take magnesium daily
take a multivitamin daily

and quit worrying so damn much

pic related is the real thing to worry about

also fish oil is excellent for your brain as well

DO IT FOR YOUR BRAIN user

Better yet, filter your water via reverse osmosis and place iodine inside to replace the fluoride that was in it beforehand.

so why tf r u here, again?

Read the OP fag

Requiring evidence is closed-mindedness. I've never been raped but i believe rape exists too.

u r so fucking pathetic

No u

You brain-dead loser.

:^)

bump

Researcher Dr. Phyllis Mullenix was asked to study fluoride and was surprised to find and prove that fluoride is a neurotoxin and causes effects like hyper activity, memory problems, and IQ problems similar to ADD/ADHD in laboratory rats. After submitting her findings, she was promptly fired from the Forsyth Dental Research Center. She went from being a leading neurotoxicologist at a Harvard affiliated research institute to an industry pariah. This assignment and her findings ruined her career as a grant-funded research scientist.

lol,
It was used as rat poison and still is. But some rats became larger.

meep meep I don't get water from the jews I just get it from a well that I dug am I safe tbh no homo

The water where I live isn't fluoridated.

It's easier and cheaper to just remove everything and then add in the minerals with a remineralizer after.

so we're drinking rat poison, awesome

Yeah the goal is to have a slow effect so they don't even notice until they die, so they can share it with their family.