2008 is Happening Again

Duetsche Bank Goes Full Lehman
No Liquidity

Why are we not talking about this?

Essentially Deutsche Bank as too many "Things" and not enough "Cash".
If it sells the "Things" that it has for "Cash" this will cause the price of the "Things" to plummet causes the total value of their "Things" to go down.
The drop in the price of "Things" causes investors/depositors to start demanding their cash from the bank(which it does not have because it was selling things to get cash).
This becomes a vicious negative feedback loop similar that we saw during the 2007/2008 financial crisis.

Basically we don't know what is going to happen in Germany. If you recall the "Grexit" from years past Merkel was incredibly hard on Greece and refused to bail them out.
Now, if Merkel bails out Germany, you would have civil war within the EU due to the blatant hypocrisy(at the very least massive civil unrest).
If Merkel does not bail out Germany, the contagion will spread to the rest of the world's economy triggering a global depression(worse than it is now).

[ 1 / 3 ]

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6XlJB
archive.is/yng5Z
archive.is/ucBjo
archive.is/ieB7p
archive.is/ga3y7
archive.is/yvKTC
archive.is/b2aZr
archive.is/9CmqB
archive.is/lxsis
archive.is/0gaNs
archive.is/HNE1d
archive.is/Sttgj
archive.is/4qOQe
archive.is/THtEW
archive.is/hOJXc
archive.is/ddjNL
archive.is/3wDDa
archive.is/qLUWM
archive.is/z9R21
archive.is/8rdCh
archive.is/kVohv
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/i-dont-see-how-germany-can-contain-deutsche-bank-collapse
urbansurvivalsite.com/10-common-prepping-mistakes/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/bofa-upgrades-deutsche-banks-cap-structure-despite-admission-does-not-particularly-i
archive.is/G4EUG
archive.is/L5NHH
archive.is/hxxLn
archive.is/Pwagh
archive.is/jCRML
archive.is/2Dyxj
archive.is/UqKfo
archive.is/8h4sL
archive.is/j34EK
archive.is/8xgAV
tacticalintelligence.net/blog/survival-sanitation-how-to-deal-with-human-waste.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=FUaNpGQF8cQ
bbc.com/news/world-africa-19706617
tannen.livejournal.com/66587.html
abcnews.go.com/International/germany-makes-final-reparation-payments-world-war/story?id=11755920
archive.is/O53Ow
web.archive.org/web/20161001033852/https://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticalDiscussion/comments/55blu4/if_these_were_the_breadlines_of_the_1930s_great/
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4a/Modern_Money_Mechanics.pdf
phlush.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/SewerCatastropheCompanion.pdf
liveleak.com/view?i=597_1452679537
archive.is/oadAt
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-01/deutsche-bank-charged-italy-market-manipulation-creating-false-accounts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016
ebay.com/bhp/zimbabwe-100-trillion
gatesofvienna.net/2015/11/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To reiterate what happened in 2008:
1) Interest rates were kept too low too long.
2) This caused lenders to become irresponsible with who and how much they were giving loans to.
3) Massive uptick in the amount of money that was available to buy homes caused prices to soar.
4) This soaring of prices caused the amounts of the loans/mortgages to be much higher.
5) Lenders kept pushing money out into the market and eventually started lending to A LOT OF NIGGERS.
6) The Lenders would then sell the debt in huge packages of many mortgages bundled together. This was known as a collateralized debt obligation or CDO. The markets assumed that a CDO was safe because it was backed by a hard asset. In this case the house. The house is a real thing. Unless a tornado or an earthquake destroys it, it was a pretty safe investment until recently because you could collect interest on your money higher than the rate at which U.S. Treasury bonds would mature.
7) The irresponsible lending then immediate selling of that debt became a game of "hot potato" where the lenders would try to get rid of the debt they just created almost instantly for more money than they lent out because they were factoring in the "interest" into the price.
8) The niggers started defaulting on their huge loans because niggers do not pay their bills.
7) So the "debt" in the CDO(which generates a steady stream of revenue) started becoming houses instead of steady streams of payments.
9) Too many CDOs started having too many houses and the stream of money started to dry up.
10) To fix this problem the houses were put on the market. However due to the massive amount of defaults from the niggers, the housing prices started tanking.
11) This caused the value of the CDOs to start falling also.
12) Responsible white people were living in their ((($225,000))) home which they could afford and paying off the debt, but as they watched the value of their house drop to $75,000 because of the massive bubble popping it no longer made sense to continue paying off the $225,000 mortgage. This caused people who were capable of paying back their debts to start walking away from them.
13) Lehman Brothers was the most notable example of this as all of their liquidity, or their ability to turn "Things" into "Cash", dried up because the prices of their things started tanking and selling more things would continue to push the price lower.
13) This negative feedback loop created the bags of "Toxic Assets" that could not be sold, or liquidated into cash, that the U.S.taxpayer so graciously bought up(courtest of King Obama) in the years after for more than $4,000,000,000,000 through "Quantitative Easing"(QE means that the Federal Reserve prints money out of thin air and buys "Things")
14) Quantitative Easing causes massive inflation and only benefits the "Super Rich" who ironically own a bunch of "Things" that aren't worth jack-shit and need the government to buy them from them at the original price. Basically QE boils down to you play roulette, but when you lose your bet you demand that the house reimburse you because you a "Rich".

[ 2 / 3 ]

Further Reading:
Stocks Dump As Deutsche Doubts Drum Up 2008 Dread: archive.is/6XlJB
Major Dollar Shortage Exposed In Europe As Deutsche Bank Contagion Spreads: archive.is/yng5Z
Ghost of Lehman Haunts Deutsche Bank: archive.is/ucBjo
"It All Has A Very 2008 Feel To It" - For Deutsche Bank, The News Just Keeps Getting Worse: archive.is/ieB7p
Deutsche Bank Has Plenty of Liquidity Amid Stress, Analysts Say: archive.is/ga3y7 ← LIE pushes up the price a little.
Deutsche shares recover after CEO reassures on stability: archive.is/yvKTC ← LIE pushes up the price a little.
This Is The Rumor Causing The Spike In Deutsche Bank Shares: archive.is/b2aZr ← PUMP the price up a bit
Deutsche Bank shares bounce back into red after slump: archive.is/9CmqB ← REALITY CEOs dump their shares.
Germany Says No Bailouts for Deutsche Bank or Any Other Struggling Lenders: archive.is/lxsis
As Europe's Dollar Shortage Intensifies, Funding Pressure Surges Most In 4 Years: archive.is/0gaNs
This Is How Much Liquidity Deutsche Bank Has At This Moment, And What Happens Next: archive.is/HNE1d
Deutsche Bank CEO Writes Memo To Employees, Blames "Speculators", Confirms Liquidity Flight: archive.is/Sttgj
Largest Dutch Bank To Fire Thousands: archive.is/4qOQe
Global Stocks Slide As Deutsche Bank Fears Rise: Flight To Safety Boosts Bonds, Bullion: archive.is/THtEW
Largest Dutch Bank To Fire Thousands: archive.is/4qOQe
The Run Begins: Deutsche Bank Hedge Fund Clients Withdraw Excess Cash: archive.is/hOJXc
BofA Stunned By Record VIX Roundtrip; Fears "Fragile Market": archive.is/ddjNL
Deutsche Bank Is Now Smaller Than Twitter: archive.is/3wDDa
Pain Spreads To Germany's Second Biggest Bank: Commerzbank Scraps Dividend, Fires 20% Of Workforce: archive.is/qLUWM
Janet Yellen On The Fed Buying Stocks: "Maybe In The Future, Down The Line…": archive.is/z9R21
Bank Of England Governor Warns Of ZIRP/QE "In Perpetuity": archive.is/8rdCh
Stocks Soar After French Press "Confirm" Deutsche Bank Near Settlement With DOJ: archive.is/kVohv ← RUMORS to pump the price

[ 3 / 3]

Why would Merkel waste money bailing the banks out when she could use it to mass import rapists

2008? This will be biggest wealth transfer in history. Get comfy.

She has to have a way to pay for the rapists when they get there or else they are all going to starve to death.

She will probably be paid massive kickbacks by the banks under the table. The reason the transcripts of Hillary's speeches to Goldman Sachs can't be released is because they don't exist. They just paid her and said she gave a speech.

Yea, its magnitudes larger than 2008, but 2008 was the biggest so far so it is really the only thing we have to compare to.

Yep, major happening. Just look at created dollars since 2008. More then all created from US independence to 2008. Is this will be end of US dollar?

FUCK TEXAS

This is how you know Trump is winning the election.
If Hillary was going to be the Next President they would keep pumping the bubble.
They are letting it pop so Trump can't get anything done and it is blamed on "Isolationism" and "Xenophobia".
The effects of all this won't be felt for another 1.0 1.5 years in the U.S.

Will China get a new currency? will the world be separated by Russia / China /Africa/Brazil EU /North America / South America in terms of trade

They could also opt for a greek haircut over the weekend
But anyways, bank runs are certainly occurring with DB right now

Good post. We've not had any economic related post in a long time.

Basically if DB goes tits , it will become the greatest happening of our time.

Remember that prior to the 08 bubble, every economic pundit was going on about how everything would be a.o.k just before ((Lehman))) collapsed and almost took (((Goldman))), (((Barclays))), (((AIG))) and (((others))) with them.

The rpoblem for Germany is that they fucked Greece, Italy and Cyprus because of muh EU rules. If the Germans bail out DB it will be pandemonium in all of southern Europe for the double standard. If they don't rescue DB then it's happening time.

Also, wasn't Germany the one to take in 1 million sand niggers because of some photo of a dead kid? What will happen if the DB takes down the German economy and you have all these peace loving, not at all affiliated with ISIS immigrants. Whose going to feed them, clothe them and educated them (on top of policing them)?

I don't know about you, but this is a little reminesant of the Weimar Republic.

Oh Germany under Merkel is Weimar 2.0.

DB is also far bigger than Lehman with far more exposure as well
Honestly, even if a smaller Euro or Burger bank goes under, they'll all go tits up, keep an eye on the Italians and Commeterzbank as well

Sometimes it feels good to have nothing to lose

Basically instead of forcing a global "new currency" they are creating something known as SDR which stands for "Special Drawing Rights".

It is a unit of currency that is made up of a basket of other currencies.

1 SDR is made up of:
(41.73%) US DOLLAR
(30.93%) EU EURO
(10.92%) CHINESE YUAN
(8.33%) JAPANESE YEN
(8.09%) BRITISH POUND STERLING

China was added to the basket last year during the "Shemitah Hype" if you recall.
They were fiddling with rates and their markets to basically put a gun to the head of the IMF/World Economy to show they could crash it if they were now allowed to be included in the SDR.

UPRISING

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/i-dont-see-how-germany-can-contain-deutsche-bank-collapse

I'm not even sure Germany can bail out DB at this point

Let it burn, let the jewish system come crashing down.

I've had enough.

Not to mention that the U.S. Bill that allows U.S. Citizens to sue Saudi Arabia for damages from 9/11 was passed.

Saudi Arabia has stated they will start selling off U.S. Assets(T-Bills/Debt) if we passed the legislation. Obama was actually doing the right thing for once, or maybe he vetoed it to protect his "legacy" because he knows the Jews lobbied enough people in congress to override.

This is going to crash the U.S. Dollar at the same time.

It's happening October.

Trust me goys.

lol

Nobody talks about the economy because it's just a slow shitshow until it finally comes crashing down. Also probably prediction fatigue. Every day it gets worse, but focusing on it day after day doesn't really do much good anymore.

Who else /shittingthemselves/?

I was expecting the economic happening to wait until trump wither wins or when it looks like trump will clearly win by huge margins which could be now

Will the kikes try to strategically delay this? Or is this uncontrollable at this point?

Either*

Like OP said most likely:

It'll be a very ugly shitshow in europe when this happens though.

Truck driver user from the other thread here. Holy shit, I knew the DB business was going to be bad, but I never imagined how bad it really is. I hope I have enough time to load up on guns and ammo. Kek preserve us.

I know its been stated but can someone go into a little more detail about what this would mean for the US? How would it ripple through the world economy and hit us, etc.

The whole fucking Western economy has been a command economy for some time. This shit was destined to crash.

Also, best bet to store money? I have it with my country's central bank(not much) but I think it's time to move. Which types are the best?
Also 52 oz of silver.

Real assets. Precious metals are good, but don't put it all into them.

Who else is ready?

Any advice for UK anons?

So, I should probably buy another 1000 rounds of ammo?

No. Time to buy real estate is when there is blood on streets.

I second this. Though, I'm pretty sure this is the Happening which causes Britain to be a dystopian world in literally every fiction book about Britain's future.

Stock up on water, food, meds and sharpen sticks or buy firearms and ammo on black market.

Chemicals

If shit really goes south the pharmacies won't be supplying people with medication.

ENGLAND PREVAILS

In all seriousness, I'm very interested to see how Brexit will affect the UK throughout this happening. Hopefully we will be spared from the chaos that other EU members will suffer in the EU's death throws? I know we haven't left yet but maybe this will speed things up?

I live in a rural area about 32 miles away from the nearest major city, what issues should I expect outside of the general lack of food, water electricity etc. Will the government come and save me before things become Africa-teir? Basically how big will this happening likely be, not how big might it be.

Tobacco too may be useful - just make sure you don't smoke it.

A bit. We'll probably end up going V for Vendetta against the Muds and whatnot.

Sounds good.

ENGLAND PREVAILS (Idk how to redtext)

A bit - I mean we have closer allegiances to other nations. The EU is pretty fucked, especially since (((Germans))) are not trading with Russia as much anymore.

You can just save tobacco seeds and make a little plantation.

In Europe, in the winter?

Fuck off, newfag.

Nobody will save you. Cities have 3 days of food, when everything is looted they will leave to plunder countryside.

Not at all, the UK is a huge financial center, you'd end up getting buttfucked hard

Well the tobacco supply is going to get fucked seriously in Europe, the entire supply will run out fast. Hoard tobacco like gold.

Take your money out of the bank.

This. Main industry of UK is now financial fraud of (((The City))).

Our winters become milder and even broken shitholes like africa have electricity to some degree.

Well shite lol

I've not really got the money for bulk food and medicine, nor do I have access to any guns. Guess I should just try and weather the storm?

What, all £500 of it?

As an American what should I do to project myself? I already have a shotgun and a lot of bullets.

Yeah its better than being with nothing or waiting until when there is a run on the banks when the plebs find out.

lad

But seriously you should have a rifle since niggers have shit aim and the closer they are the higher the chance that they actually shoot you.

Fairs, wouldn't the money be a bit worthless?

Where should I start buying supplies? Surely if I rock up to the local pharmacy and demand 20 painkillers they'll think I'm mental

Sorry for all the questions btw

(checked)
Mind your priorities. First water - it's almost free. Get some water purification tabs or muh filters. Medicine - simple infection can kill you. High calorie and protein food. Vitamins. And some weapon. You can make spear from knife and broomhandle. Lurk more urbansurvivalsite.com/10-common-prepping-mistakes/

You talking about currency. For some time it will be propably accepted, but you shoul buy some silver or gold.

Cheers, I'm going to the bank tomorrow and taking all my money out. Normally I don't listen to Holla Forums but my gut tells me you lot might be on the ball about this

Just remember to get ready before the 16th.

I also have a high powered rifle

And yes I know that it's shotgun shells not bullets.

Well in that case I just hope they try to crash the economy AFTER inauguration day. That way Trump can actually do something about it. If I were a kike I would do it before, and for that reason. So with that in mind that's my prediction, unless the kikes are incompetent. With all the mistakes they've been making lately that could very well be the case

feels comfy to live in the most stable country in the world

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-30/bofa-upgrades-deutsche-banks-cap-structure-despite-admission-does-not-particularly-i

What convenient timing

And the Race War begins

Any preparation your country has done will be like preparing food for winter before finding out there's going to be a decade long blight.

What i dont get is why they dont meme the economy back into shape.

Try and stimulate comsumer confidence.

Not enough consumers with spare cash to spend.

It has to burn, something's gotta give.

They trying, it's only what's left in their arsenal after ZIRP and NIRP.

If it ever gets that far, you know that they're people who won't just let that happen, right. If the gibs aren't enough to keep them alive, they'll find other ways to survive. Meaning of course more murder and robbery.

The real danger in that regard is exactly that reaction. A huge army of sandniggers who stop receiving gibs but need to eat and other things. Guess what, they're going to resort to violently taking it from others. The race war might actually be happening but unless we can redpill the shitskins until it does, the prospects look pretty grim. Remember that all the mosques in Germany have guns stocked up the ass, so all the sandniggers will be heavily armed.

Yea dude, get hard assets.
If you can not hold it in your hand, don't buy it.
Gold Contracts are not Gold Bars.

When Trump is elected he can use the failed economy to push the wall through as a "infrastructure project" to stimulate the economy, as well as mass deportations and begin Hitler-style rebuilding projects.

NATIONALIZE THE BANKS

Pumping money into the Economy by building "Infrastructure" doesn't stimulate it unless the infrastructure is creating new Jobs. After the construction is done where are the Jobs?

We saw this in the 1930s with all the projects being built.
It was not working.
We needed WW2 to pull us out of the depression.

Jews in government.
Try again.

Purge the government, nationalize the banks and industry, gas the kikes and deport all non-whites.

No. Central banking system must burn to the ground so free market, private banking will make commerce great again.

"no"

Soviet Union 2.0, no thank you.

we have enough rebuilding to do that people would be at work for a while, and building things like powerplants definitely keeps jobs rolling.

Keep this kikery out. The moment it was sanitized, it had a healthy growth and the roads accelerated that.

Wrong! The greeks, italians etc. are lazy greedy scumbags that don't deserve one fucking cent. German politicains gave these lazy dumb fucks money that they did not deserve and will never be able to pay back.
Fuck greece, fuck italy, fuck cyprus.
I want those three Eu niggers to give the germans their money back.

I'm not saying that building infrastructure is a bad idea.
I'm saying that the argument that it "Stimulates the Economy" is tired and proven incorrect.

Germany never paid any of its debts in full.
If you're a German, you're not one to talk so much about these things.

This guy is German.

Nah brah. Germany paid Greece so Greece could repay DB. Don't kid yourself.

Wasn't it EVERYONE (almost) that defaulted on their mortgage repayments?

Also

According to muh EU rules, those countries would never have been allowed in. But of course all the (((officials))) that were to enforce them happened not to notice, despite even laymen pointing it out at the time.

archive.is/G4EUG

Reparations for the war.
Jews or no Jews, they owed money to other nations which they never repaid.

It is incredibly hypocritical of Krauts and Krautboos to demand all of Europe pay their debts to the last cent when the Germans themselves never did so.

this is a perfect way to describe it. It sucks watching this stuff everyday day. The best thing I ever heard was "They predicted 200 of the last 2 financial crisis."

As I said, jewish enslavement.

THIS

All Holla Forums keeps talking about the race war, but realistically it would take something like this to happen.

A slow decline would be noted by none, but a sudden happening and then it's game time.

That isn't what caused it.

Niggers defaulted on their payments.
Too many houses went onto the market.
Price of houses fell flat.
People who had 400k mortgages on their now 150k house said "Fuck it" and defaulted because why would you pay 400k for a 150k house?

Yeah, germoney should pay greece for WW2 wars so that greeks could continue
14 salaries per year with no taxes ever paid

Ah, I see.
I guess spics had something to do with it as well? Section 8 housing?

Reparations were a common way of settling wars in the past.
All nations either demanded or paid it at some point during their history. It is not exclusive to Jews.

The Greeks had a retarded system in place, there is no doubt of that.
But for a nation that never repaid its own war debts in full to demand such a thing from a much smaller nation is absurd and pathetic.

(checked)

I envy Greeks creativity in tax doging, keep it up, crash tax slavery system with no survivors.

Yes and WWII was won by the jews, and that's who Germany has been paying.

Three mistakes.

Guys, stop arguing about which ZOG-controlled goverments owe what to other ZOG-controlled governments. We should only care that a economic happening is what we need to install a 3rd. Reich 2.0 after the Weimar and 1920's crisis 2.0. But now in all of our countries. Let's get it right this time.

Well the interest rates were artificially kept low by Alan Greenspan.
So if you are a big bank and can borrow for nothing(aka create money out of thin air), then loan that money to someone to buy a house, then you sell their "Debt" to hedgefunds consisting of people's retirement portfolios(for example), so that the retirement accounts can grow off the interest payments you have an incentive to make as many loans as fast as you can to anyone who will take them.

Because the Lender is selling the debt back to the same people who are taking it out none of the risk is on the Lender.
The Lender is printing money essentially and moving all the risk to the debtor.

go back to plebbit. do you also believe they should make reparations to jews for the holocaust?

With the way shit in the world is going, I really hope this happens. I'm tired of watching the world just burn Kindle, I want to see it burn the whole fucking log.

active the death squads and let the sewers overflow with blood. by christmas, the trees will be decorated with lynched shitskins and traitors as ornaments.

Greece's Politicians were irresponsible and took bribes / did a lot of shady stuff.
It wasn't the Greek Politicians who were punished though, it was the people.
Yes, they were living beyond their means, but lets not act like people voting ever makes any difference in what policies are rolled out.

This year threatens to break that norm though.

It's about other European nations being turned into slaves for (((Germany))) and people supporting the idea that they ought to impose the EU rules when they play by no rules other than their own.

Some of it is the Jews, some of it surely the Germans.

Thats the goal.

And remember: ==WHEN GOVERNMENTS RUN OUT OF MONEY THEY GO TO WAR==
All this war drums shilling is pure coincidence.

I felt a great disturbance in the Economy. It was as though 6 million (((bankers))) cried out:

OYYYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEYYYY

And were suddenly silenced. I believe something amazing is happening.

I have lead. Lots and lots of lead. I also have ample supplies of brass, Saltpeter, ammonia, and phosphorous.

Radioactive metals make better bullets than lead.

There were some who owned multiple properties. Many of the people who lost their homes were simply people renting the houses that others were buying. The renters were paying their rent, but the landlords weren't paying their mortgages.

Where am I getting depleted uranium?

Russia

this idea needs to die. If the shit really hits the fan and people are starving to death, mass rioting, dying due to lack of medicine, etc, no one is going to care about your meme metals. People are going to care about goods such as food, ammunition, water purification stuff, medicine, etc.

Gold and silver are only worth what people believe they are worth, and when the shit truly hits the fan, they won't believe they are worth much.

Now, when you say niggers, you mean black people, completely disregarding Billy Bumfuck from Alabama who worked at McDonald's, who's white but stupid.

>>>/reddit/

t. reddit

>>>/suicide/

Yea, but everyone should already be pretty well prepared. If you are not then buy food stuff / water / ammo / etc.

The thing is its probably not going to be as harsh as that. It will take the form of a debt jubilee / clean slate while they usher in the new world currency, then if you have precious metals you have preserved your wealth while everyone else starts at 0.

t. Redditor

Get out nigger

Only asset that keep its value thru thousends years of wars, revolutions, famines and plauges is

The only asset that has kept value throughout the totality of human history is violence.

Enjoy eating your gold, lolberg

Deutsche Bank closed up 14% today

dat pic…
is that an exceptionally well-made fake or is Taytay trolling us?

kys

fucking newfag, lurk more

this

I will eat my food, and if I need buy some more, I will buy it with my metals that now have much more purchasing power.

totally not a dead cat bounce go- err guys

Close user.
They have actually planned out 4 more years of sustainability until it all will start to massively tank.
What do conquerors do when they no longer need a region/area/fortress/bridge? They sap it of it's usefulness/resources… then burn it to the ground/destroy it so it's enemies cannot use it and will need to rebuild…

However, this process can be sped up. They could choose to start the beginning of the next cataclysm with a few key elements. It just takes the appropriate triggers to start the whole system from taking a rapid collapse.

It's taken the full might of the entire system and all of it's resources to keep it alive until now, and pumping possibly for 3 to 4 more years if they need it to. But, it's on life support at this point. USA is completely reliant on the rest of the world to function and keep afloat.

Trump is attempting to stabilize this system that he see's is going to die in 3 to 4 years. What he doesn't understand, is that if a Victory for the agenda isn't secured. They will start the triggers early, to ensure that he will be blamed.

Just like people give Obama credit for getting the USA out of their financial crisis. Even though he did very little whatsoever that pretty much any potus in office would have done (except for just expand debt/create a shitty healthcare system)

tl;dr -
System will die in 4 years, but can be tanked between 6 months to a year if triggered to do so

Schmart.
Every penny spend on trading items is one you should have spend on stockpiling necessities, instead of making yourself depend on others and their willingness to part with their supplies.

Hey Holla Forums, currently working loan modifications. Just to let you know, 2008 REALLY FUCKED THINGS UP and the people I talk to are HALF NIGGERS AND HALF WHITE. THE LENDERS FUCKED THE LOWER IQ PEOPLE and it is going to happen again very soon. Good news for me? I keep my job. Bad news for me? I have to deal with the sadness and depression and hardship this creates.

P.S. all the lenders i deal with ARE ALL JEWISH RUN and do not take care of their clients.

Rumor Rescues Deutsche From Banking Bloodbath But Gold Tops Stocks In September: archive.is/L5NHH

No I mean niggers. Have you ever heard of…
P R E D A T O R Y
L E N D I N G?

More like "Dindu Nuffinz Wrongz So I Dunt Havz Ta Pay Muh Mortgage" Lending.

When a bank makes a loan, they are creating money out of thin Air.
Why do we need banks to sit around and charge interest?
Why not just have private citizens create money out of thin air and pay other citizens with their fake money out of thin air.
Why does there have to be a middle man when dealing with money made up out of thin air?

Thanks for the summation.

They're expecting Hillary to win, and to keep the system in USA going for another 3 to 4 years. Then blame her for being too liberal with spending, etc. And put their more conservative into place in order to lessen the long term damage and to keep the nation together (possibly under martial law if need be).

Germany tanking like this, wasn't part of the plan. The agenda is to keep the EU alive as a counter to Russian influences and homogenize European society under a liberal banner of 'acceptance' etc. Even though a conservative movement has been gaining ground throughout the world since the rise of Obama, and liberal leaders coming into office throughout the world.

I wonder how this will effect the game for the USA/Canada/Mexico.

It's no secret that China is coming on a decline while India's economy is increasing by taking advantage of their massive labour force and using 1st world money.

India looks to keep going strong for at least 5-10 years. They will be a key element in how the bounce back post 2020 will work.

I love your absolute refusal to even acknowledge the existence of white trash.

Yeah, like it ever happened. I dont say you should only buy metals, but we are just before biggest wealth transfer in history, wasting such opportunity by not buying metal as investment or even as capital locate is pure stupidity.

o-okay seriously what should I do as a germ? I have some money stored in a different bank (allianz). Should I withdraw all of it?

There, the jewish bank problem has been solved that easily.

Filtered and reported

Most would rather have more food than some shiny metal

metal is for preserving your wealth and coming out the other side of a happening with it still intact

Germany will be blamed for everything as usual.

Im planning on moving to new zealand what should i do incase of the happening really happening

Erbschuld verdreifacht.

It's fokin new zealand m8 you can just walk around and fruit's everywhere, it's impossible to starve to death in a happening situation if you're in NZ.

Fuck if I know. My knowledge is just reactionary learning. I'm a software developer who started learning about money after the GFC in 2008.

If you live on a boat with an internet connection and a magic frog tells you that the boat is going to sink in the next 10-20 years, but you can't get off the boat you should learn all you can about boats, how they sink, why they sink, how they float, how people float, how to swim, patches for sinking boats, pumping mechanics, etc… in the time-frame leading up to the sinking so that when the boat finally sinks you are positioned in the best way to come out alive.

I would say only put money in things you can hold in your hand. Your fancy "claims" on mining contracts, derivatives, paper gold / silver aren't worth the paper they are no longer printed on.

For example I remember reading recently that claims on physical gold at the NY Fed are over-leveraged 162:1.
That means for every ounce of gold that exists in the vaults, there are 162 people with a receipt that says they own it.

Guns go up in value.
Metals go up in value.
Ammo goes up in value.
Don't waste your time on precious stones/diamonds.
Land / Housing is in a bubble right now, but if you buy when it pops that is pretty smart. That is what Trump did after 2008 and they were grilling him for it during the debates.

This is a good post, but is it worth a sticky?

Its about having excuses to make every poor, and declare marshal law.

They are trying to create a global currency but they have to make everyone poor first. Then everyone can get "equal" resources aka you will be dirt poor like africa because no boarders and no jobs because you have to compete with 4 billion niggers.

Man I'm glad I live in America lol. Here when SHTF you just waste anything that is a threat with your ar 15, shoot your own food.

niggers don't work

When the DB fails it is going to hit the US hard, and the US fiat petro dollar is already under worldwide attack from BRICS.

The next question is, after Germany becomes insolvent, when will the US go the same route? There is no way we can pay back the US debt at this point, or even stay on top of interest payments.

The weasel got into the hen house a long time ago…

Can you link me the source for 42€ trillion number?

It begins. Again.

I'm not saying everything is ok you autists, I'm showing how rigged the whole thing is

checked

This is actually a legit idea.

Hoarding "Goods" was something that colonies did when they were far between supplies. They would trade the goods other other necessities.
"Tools, resources, food. etc"

Goods, like… tobacco, coffee, tea, sugar, and other spices (which can last decades and taste fresh if sealed w/o moisture)

Another good idea which you should make a good hobby of. Dehydrating foods. I've been doing this for years now, and it's an excellent way to make foods last a lot longer when you have them available in excess. I'd buy 5 lbs of london broil meat. Cook 1lb for dinner, freeze 2lbs, and then slice the other 2 lbs into strips for jerky after marinating for 24hrs w/ Worcester, a little bit of soy sauce, a little bit of honey, and powdered garlic. Lasts pretty much forever as long as you keep it in the freezer in zip lock bags, and thaws in your mouth or if you leave the bag out for 1hr.

I personally make more than 1 lb at a time now (used to use a dehydrator) Now I'm making sheets of it when I do it in the oven. Then bag them all up in zip lock bags for snacks or gift them to people who love it.

Still use the dehydrator, but mostly for things like, apples, pineapples, mango, etc. I found that fruit was better in the dehydrator. I've also heard of people using box fans and space heaters to dehydrate fruits.

It was rigged in 2008 too, it still crashed.

The world economy is on life support, but the cancer is terminal.

the crashes are Jewish attacks on the Goyim

see

It's stage 4 cancer at this point. There is no going back without brain removal or a complete overhaul and removal of our skin.

then in the new system they will die most likely by the millitary

Are bitcoins a good idea now?
How will this affect other countries?

Right now I got all of my savings making dosh at 0.8%/month in Brazil

Should I take it all out and convert to bitcoin?

My assumption is that the dollar will devalue like never before, and thus, the bitcoin will 'increase in value' (or rather, stay where it is).

Then after the fuckery is over, invest on energy companies in the US (after trump wins, or just before)

What would happen if Trump said that he doubt that the Fed still has the German gold?

A few years ago I was one of those people.

At the time I was living with a couple girls here while attending grad school, we were renting out a house together at 533 a month.

About a year or so after I started living there the bank came by and said "uh, no one is supposed to be living here," and we had to provide evidence of our having paid rent money to the "owner" who, obviously, wasn't paying his mortgage and didn't own the property.

That was a lot of money down the drain. The red flag for me was when I missed a monthly rent payment by over two weeks, and I didn't hear from the "landlord," I had figured that he was just a patient guy or something, even though I heard that most landlords were super strict with payment timeframes.

my friend in NYC is living in a place like that now. landlord owes a shitload to the bank, doesn't pay the bank. people living there not really sure what to do, but it's such a good spot that they keep paying the monthly rent until it all comes crashing down

wtf I love the NWO now.

Tell him not to pay his fucking rent. Right now, fucking tell him that.

The "owner" doesn't own shit and can't do anything to you. He can't kick anyone out because it's not his property. I can't believe people are still giving the guy money if they know he isn't paying the bank. If the dude is still making some payments to the bank, then he might still own it, but it's better to go to whatever bank and ask directly. If the bank says that they themselves own the property, your friend better stop fucking throwing his money away.

If he's already been paying the guy for a while, he's safe, he can just show his check stubs or something to the bank when they ask for evidence for payment, and then just say "idk where the most recent ones are, but I paid." The bank won't do anything to him.

If the "owner" genuinely doesn't own the property, your friend needs to save his fucking money. This is the same thing as me charging you 1.5 times the ticket price to get into a movie theater via the back door.

Let's get Trump to Call out the Fed for stealing Germany's gold,and have him push to Audit the Fed.

You should have listen pol a LONG ASS TIME AGO. You are up against the dollar, which is 3:1 right now, either way, IF HAPPENING HAPPEN, bitcoin will probably skyrocket for a few months. Also, this happening will take couple of weeks to reach niggerztan.

im visiting him in january, ill bring it up in person. not sure on the whole story, but i was his next door neighbor and even my (((landlord))) knew about it, talking about him not paying the mortgage on the building, complaining the landlord was never around. actually, he's been living there for two years now, i think he said he's never seen the landlord in person.

writing this out, it sounds a lot worse than i thought

Because they will cheat once again.

N O

They are moving to criminalize BitCoin.
They want an electronic currency, but they want one that they can control, one they can "fix mistakes" and one that provides much higher tracking capabilities of purchases.
BitCoin is too open and they don't control it so its Terrorism just like the internet.
You don't want to end up with a worthless thumbdrive full of bits and bytes when they deem everyone who uses BitCoin a terrorist do you?

archive.is/hxxLn – ISIS. Are they Using Bitcoins to Fund Criminal Activities?
archive.is/Pwagh – Is The Looming Bitcoin 'Hard Fork' Illegal?
archive.is/jCRML – 'It Would Be Better to Prevent Spread' of Bitcoin, Says Russian Official
archive.is/2Dyxj – Are Bitcoins the Criminal's Best Friend?
archive.is/UqKfo – Russia's 'Bitcoin Ban' Faces Uncertain Future After Draft Bill Withdrawn
archive.is/8h4sL – FBI Fears Bitcoin’s Popularity with Criminals
Cyber Criminal’s Dilemma: Is Bitcoin a Platform or a Target? – archive.is/j34EK

Since when? Show me where, in Mein Kampf, or in any fascist work that we have to act like rednecks don't exist.

Yeah, that's a giant red flag too. I had the same thing, we never saw the guy in person, any communication (which is to say virtually none) was done solely by mail.

I would send an email or something to your friend right now with everything I've told you. My suggestion is to skip a payment or two, and see what happens. If he doesn't hear from the landlord, he's certainly good to go. If he does, the guy is most likely bluffing if he doesn't own the property, but it's worth trying to skip a month's rent and see if anything comes of it.

Does anybody have that graph about empires and their currency, it has like, the Portuguese empire at the bottom, and then in the middle it has the British empire, and then the top is the US, and above the US is the UN, I forget what the y axis is labeled, I just saw this image a few days ago, I'll see if I can find it and I'll post it here because it's relevant

I'm just saying that if it's the prevailing dogma, I'd like to know when it started. If National Socialism is an ideology, then it has a leadership figure, right? Who is the Head of National Socialism?

Rednecks are not niggers.
Rednecks pay their bills, work their jobs, go hunting, go fishing, fix their own trucks, go to church, get drunk on the weekends, and generally don't drain on the communities they are a part of.

Niggers live off the state, take no responsibility, blow their money on stupid bling/clothes/weed, get drunk everyday, don't go to church, steal to make money and are generally a drain on the communities that they are a part of.

I understand you live on the West Coast or in the North East United States, but this "White people who live in rural areas are niggers meme" is cancer(similar to your posting).

Tell that to my white uncle and his white wife. They are both living on disability (It hurts too much to work!), Haven't seen them set foot in a church since their wedding, the wife has done time for writing bad checks, my uncle had an illegitimate child while she was on the inside, and have used their children's names to rack up huge amounts of debt.

I am going to filter you.
Please refrain from shitting up this thread because your Uncle is a dumbass user.

That's anecdotal evidence user.

When we're working with stats, we work with generalizations. Rednecks exist, yes. However, while there will be a part of any group of people that are rotten apples or a net drain/damaging to society as a whole, what we want to look at is how large a percentage of that group it is, and how common it is.

Rednecks are a far smaller fraction of the white race than niggers are to the black race. Rednecks commit far less crime, in relation to the entire population of white people, than niggers do compared to the entire population of black people. Now explain to me what your point is.

That's basically it but not exactly the one I'm thinking of, but thanks user, good shit

Sorry for letting my personal experiences color my perceptions, but that's just how it is.

…so when s the last time they went and raped and murdered someone because muh racism?

Face it, even the trashiest of whites are safer to be around and less disruptive then niggers.

Fuck, this board wouldnt even exidt if that wasnt true.

They cant lower interests rates this time. If it crashes this time the bubble will pop completley.

Well, that is true. But many members of my family have proven they can't be trusted with money.

Case in point: My grandparent's 50th Wedding Anniversary is coming up. Auntie is pissed because she and my Uncle have been excluded from the planning phase. This is because if my working father were to write them a check to buy, say, party balloons, they would instead use the money to buy some shit they don't need to continue trying to exude a lifestyle of affluence.

If you have $5,000 in savings, then you should probably start with weapons & supplies, but there comes a point where metal is useful because it is value dense, and more convenient than 10,000 jars of canned tomatoes.

I understand that, because it's how humans have evolved. We didn't evolve to understand or emotionally connect to hard statistics or giant numbers. My mom has had bad experiences with cops, and she partially buys into the whole BLM cop-abuse-of-power thing. No matter what I say or show her, she isn't going to like cops. That's just how it is.

That does not change the truth however. There are some shitty rednecks. Someone at some point is going to be interacting with them, like you, and those people are going to extrapolate to the rest of rednecks as a whole. And to an extent, stereotypes do exist for a reason (although the stereotypical redneck caricature has been twisted and bastardized by the jews in an attempt to further damage the white race). This does not change the truth, however; if you need to choose between a redneck and a nigger, you have a much safer bet choosing the redneck. It's not a guarantee, because that's not how generalizations work, but it is far more likely that the redneck is a much better person than the nigger is.

How scarce are we thinking food will become - is this complete and utter collapse of civilization? or just great depresion 2.0.

Welfare riots will certainly happen in the big cities, what about global shipping?

You understand what this means, correct? It is the LOWEST common denominator, not the average or below-average.

The low-IQ obese south which you're probably thinking of is actually the low-IQ obese blacks.

archive.is/8xgAV - Yellen: Negative rates not "off the table"

Someone give me some direction: When the housing market collapses, what will that do to the cost of a potential home addition? I fucking need a new living room and garage.

Allow me to cite Mama June.

You don't need a new living room or garage. You want them.
Your life isn't going to end if you don't have a new living room / garage.
This is the kind of thinking that got us to where we are today.

hello newfag

You are ignoring the bigger picture. The chinese owns the flow of bitcoin, virtually owning the currency, economy goes tits up and nobody has gold, guess which currency is the backup plan ?

It will be a little bit cheaper, materials wise, not a lot. Labor will be super cheaper, because there will be thousands in your city needing a job.

I would buy guns for now. You can buy a new house after the crash.

same people as educate them now. saudi imams

It will be pretty bad for anyone not in the midwest or near farmland.

Back in the 1900s, 70-80% of the population of the US was in farming. Now, it's about 2%, thanks to industrialization. If things collapse, we won't be getting nearly as much oil from overseas as we currently consume. We won't be able to power the farm machinery that currently feeds our country. Food production will plummet, and people will begin to freak. Niggers and undesirables especially in urban environments will go full post-apocalypse mode. Those who don't know how to hunt/fish/farm are going to be completely fucked in the long run unless the oil supply is maintained/reestablished.

The U.S.A doesn't need oil from overseas.
We have more than enough in Alaska / Gulf of Mexico to last as long as Saudia Arabia.
That is one of the best things Trump has suggested. Opening up Alaska for drilling. It would get us out of the middle east and make us not dependent on other countries for energy.

Who else is ready to get major labor credits for being on the wall construction team?

On the real though, I can only hope Trump audits the Fed only to find that there's NOTHING THERE, and he creates Greenbacks 2.0, i.e., money with actual value derived from labor, public works projects, etc., as opposed to (((dollars))).

I need to order more

I'm talking about the here and now. If it collapsed tomorrow, things would go the way I mentioned.

If we do manage to logistically set up and take advantage of the alaskan pipeline to its full potential, and we actually make that pipeline extend to the mainland USA, you're right. I believe Obongo blocked that on grounds of environmental concerns, but we all know that shit isn't the real reason. I care a good deal about the environment, as we all should, but if I recall correctly the pipeline would literally just be a pipe running down the midwest or coast, it would not affect the environment in any real negative capacity, unless it broke, and even then an oil spill on land is far more easily contained and less destructive than in the ocean. I'm all for that pipeline as long as it doesn't wreck the environment, although even if it does, it may be a necessary evil anyway; I think being dependent on foreign goods is a massive threat to sovereignty and independence, and may be worse than environmental destruction.

Nigger.

Investors by bonds from the government because they pay a yearly fee. If the stock market becomes to risky more investors go to the bonds. So the Fed lowers the interest rates in hopes that investors will go back to stocks because bonds are so shitty. However there is a third class of investments: gold silver food real estate etc. If interest rates are negative the stock market is too risky you will buy gold since the gold price "grows" with the rate of inflation making it better and just as safe as bonds. They can try lowering interest rates however I do not think it will do anything at this points investors will still leave the stock market for safer things such as gold. The government can fight this by raising tax on gold etc.

If people could stay calm I do not think it would be a problem tbh. Farmers would still produce food and you could still buy food from them in some other currency. However chances are that people in cities are gonna flip (mainly in cities) when the higher level markets (third sector e.g. services especially banks) freeze due to illiquidity. You see how chimps react when one of them "dindu nuffin" imagine all of their money (couldnt help chuckle a little here) disapears. They are going to loot and take what they believe is rightfully theirs. It could go two ways. Its a question of human psychology.

When the Capital needed to go beyond space and time to perpetuate its act of valorization thus reification of man and of its environment, it created massive amount the debt (money transfer through time), massively resorted to derivatives and virtual money (money behind the physical world). Hence, it delayed its inevitable self-destruction to decades later.

Now we're at the conclusion of this era, it's all coming crashing down, and there's no brakes to the Happening train.

it's just "Jude". Juden is plural

Dub guys tried to warn us.
We didn't listen.

Ahhh my bad. I always have said Juden. I didn't know it was plural.

Posting mandatory story from Bosnia when it literally became a post-apocalyptic cliche in the 90s.

>stock up on lighters, spices, batteries, whiskey, water, tobacco, probably weed, these days

TL;DR: Become best friends with a farmer who has lots of land and a defensible homestead. He will become king of town.

did enjoy though

Those fucking digits

What (((coincidental))) timing!

Any good SHTF preparation book pdfs?

hello nu-fag

Switzerland? Should be fine until the EU realizes they can blockade trade with you until you agree to share responsibility for their diversity.

Reported.

Wait…. Does anybody else remember Merkel telling Germans to stock up on food and water about a month ago?

…..is it happening?

Statistically, Mama June is an anomaly, in terms of proportional comparison.

Let me put it this way:

Proportionality makes statements like this

demonstrable of a lack of understanding of the demographics.

Sure, there's like a third of the US White population who fall into a low-cognition state - but they are a minority, especially at the lower ends, making people like Mama June outliers of the White population.

On the other hand, at LEAST 1 in 10 US Niggers is on the level of Mama June, and only a similar ratio of their population falls into a position of comparison to the majority of the White population.

Holy fuck, I missed that, but after looking it up, I think you're onto something user.

Yep, it's true. German govt issued a notice on this, I can confirm. (french here)

Stop posting in an economic thread if you are too fucking retarded to understand how what is going on is primarily because currencies and monies are part of what is being manipulated outside of keynsian/socialist/communist collective stupidity.

Any fucking idiot that thinks like you is either a straight up jew shill trying to keep people from getting off fiat currencies;

OR

You are some idiot that thinks very short term and think bullets, guns, food, toilet paper are always going to be the standard for trade.

Do you really think people with trade skills are always going to want people trading in bullets they've already amassed from other customers?

So stop fucking posting and prepare to remove all kikes, or prepare to be removed because you ARE a kike.

It wasn't to protect the German Citizens though.
The food and water is to be kept prepared so that German soldiers can quarter in their homes if need be.

Source: Your ass

This is what niggers actually think.

Yes, and soldiers need to get paid. Not in bullets, and food only works when they are hungry.

SHEMITAH

Thank you for those stats and setting that faggot straight.

The white trash argument is a lot like the same tired argument we often hear from the left about niggers and crime
They also commit over 50% of the murders and only make less than 15% of the population.

Nice digits and based screencap.
Anyone have any similar first-hand accounts SHTF stories?

Here is a great one about an apartment building in New Zealand that turned into hell on earth because people are fucking savages.
What I researched and wrote about blew my own mind…when people were actually confronted with such a situation, they went where ever they could – they filled the toilet, the toilet tank, the tub, the shower, the sink – when the bathrooms became uninhabitable, they went in corners, boxes, bags, closets…most however left by the time they were using the tub. Guess how long that took? That’s right, three days!.
tacticalintelligence.net/blog/survival-sanitation-how-to-deal-with-human-waste.htm

smoothbore fuggg

I am very ready.

What is Shale? What is Coal Liquefaction?

into the trash.

It's sad to me that many people have never even been camping–never been out of the city.

Deutsche bank is making an U turn on the stocks, the penalties introduced by the US have been lowered significantly after the EU finance ministers insisted that it would lead to instability in the Eurozone which would eventually also hurt the US economy significantly.

It gave some breathing room to Deutschebank but it has not solved the issues present with Deutschebank. The course going up does reflect that Deutscebank is a little bit more stable, yet its not really stable. The penalty wasn't that high, it was 14 bill, and it has been reduced to 4.1 bill for now, but the thing is this shouldn't even be that high for a bank as big as Deutschebank.

moneychangers will hang

Judefetzen - jew confetti, the name for Weimar Era hyperinflation

When money dies

youtube.com/watch?v=FUaNpGQF8cQ

hydroponics

nigga after the crash you can buy a new house or two for the price of that addition

Yeah pretty spot on. No one is saying don't prepare with weapons and food in case you have to ride something out, but the fact is it will eventually pass unless it's so bad humans go near extinct. Having actual universal stores of value will DEFINITELY be worth something in a post-dollar-collapse scenario. Might be a year or two but once it passes you will be way better off than those who only stocked an arsenal.

The reality is, in a finite world, there are less and less commodities to go around between a larger and larger population. Unless you're a fucking kike scared of people finding alternatives to Federal Jewbux you would certainly admit hedging with gold/silver (rare elements and not just printed) is a smart idea.

CRASH THIS MOTHERFUCKER

Dubs confirm that this is a really good point. Seems like there's three stages to this total economic collapse, if such a thing actually were to happen.

1) Short-term panic, but elites are still in control. Poor people get fucked, but manage to scrape by. This will look like 2008. If you're interested in getting (((Federal Reserve Notes))), this will be a massive opportunity for profit.
2) A period of massive, eventually violent social unrest. The elites could be totally fucked over by this, and people will realize the utter lack of value of the dollar. Gold still might retain some value, but if there's a total societal collapse, ammo, food, water, tobacco, etc. will be more valuable during this period.
3) Rebuilding. Those who survived stage 2 and managed to hold onto their gold will come out on top when society rebuilds.

Personally, I hope to survive to stage 3, if only so I can mint my gold into KekCoins.

How does this affect people living in the U.S.A.?

The TLDR is the last two sentences at the end of OP's first post.

Oh man, we are so fucked.

They were looking for shekels in Alderaan places!
pls no bully

Big Short is on Netflix. It's much better than a movie about finance has any right to be. Really good flick, and it encapsulates the crisis perfectly.

Also, this real human bean scene is memeworthy.

Deutsche Bank will be bailed out because the jews control it since 1989 after they murdered Alfred Herrhausen.

Of course it will be bailed out. Without a giant back of bubble money, Mother (((Merkel))) couldn't pay for all the rapefugees she needs for whatever degenerate sex parties she uses them for.

Good point, but am I the only one who thinks the kikes actually cant crash the system just yet?

Think about it: burgerland provides with with an economic shroud to perform their kikery, with the added benefit of military support. They need to keep the machine running because NATO/EU would not give them nearly enough armed forces protection and would shatter their Our WAY or the Highway posturing.
Previous market crashes were engineered to give them more power via buying at the new lows and selling higher.

Trump puts the fear of Kek into them because they know he'll create an america running on a new economic system, but he also needs time to build it in the first place.
The jews will use that time to scramble together another shroud to grasp even the slightest traces of remaining power as they lose control, even if its just 10% of what they have now.

Perhaps I'm being naive and overestimating a jew's ability to plan ahead, but it seems to me that crashing the economy at this point would hurt them far worse than it would any goyim.

You're completely incorrect and don't understand the exponential nature of the growth in oil consumption. Alaskan oil won't last long at all without a harsh and severe reduction in oil consumption.

As an Austrian I get existential fears thinking about Merkel handling a financial crisis caused by the Deutsche Bank. Fuck… I'm starting to think that if Trump doesn't win the world might actually end before 2020 at this pace.

Its 2030 now, the rising Nationalistic stance sprouting the world over has pushed (((their))) agenda back by ten years.

I'm worried as well, but I can't shake the sense that much of this is nothing more than fear-mongering. 2016 has proven that Kek is far mightier than moloch could ever hope to be, and the path to the golden age has already begun.

Reminder that this is caused by massive lawsuits from American kikes.

The one about the russian in south africa is worth reading, but not directly SHTF.

See also …

Instead of just getting a shovel and going out into the woods.

Wew, city people literally have zero understanding of how the world works. They've been coddled by the establishment their entire lives, so if the establishment ever goes away they're like literal children.

fuck off newfag

Autumn or not, you reek of a summerfag and none of your posts have brought anything of substance to the discussion.

I miss shotguns

had to sell most of my shit

Bitcoin might be compromised - but is still a good investment (provided Internet remains accessible).

Other cryptos are worth looking into also (namely Ethereum, Dash, Monero and Litecoin). Bitcoin won't be able to handle SHTF transaction capacity demands (this is the Core Dev team's fault - they refused to raise the blocksize limit for no good reason).

Still do buy into ALL the big cryptos while it's cheap brothers.

Do be a bit weary of Bitcoin though - (((they))) have already stocked up on it. However, it is still better than fiat - they cannot print Bitcoin at their whim so (((their))) resources are limited.

Precious metals themselves are also fine. Precious metal "tokens" are worthless. You will not be able to redeem these in a SHTF scenario.

Those indians are smart

fuck them no bailout let them suffer

Lots in Northeastern New Brunswick and Saskatchewan user.

mfw

(checked)
Thanks lad

Now we're cooking with fire

Is this real?
I can't find any more information on Johannesburg about stuff like this.

Remember, even though there is no evidence for it all blacks are literally savage baby eating monsters.

Found the nigger

Isn't it past your bedtime CTR?

bbc.com/news/world-africa-19706617

all I could find after 2 minutes of searching

Was just going to post that.

tannen.livejournal.com/66587.html

You do realize that by failing to provide counter evidence to back up your claims, you make the original point look all the more sound, don't you?

Either way, filtered. Try coming back after you deal with that low energy.

You want photo evidence shill? Okay.

Since this thread is going to shit. Should I prepare or not?

Double dubs say yes, but do not allow yourself to fall to despair and lose hope.
Perception creates reality, and we've already meme'd a landslide victory for Trump.

You should always be prepared

abcnews.go.com/International/germany-makes-final-reparation-payments-world-war/story?id=11755920
archive.is/O53Ow

BUY THE FUCKING DIP GOY

do it nigga but don't go overboard, just get a couple of things so you can protect yourself and survive for a few days/ a week on your own. prepperfags who make themselves stand out with MOLLE-to-the-wall and ARs and 6 years worth of MREs will be the first people black-bagged by the police when they get hungry for resources and go full corrupt. watch the documentaries on people who survived during katrina in the neighborhoods when they were cut off. honestly if power goes out completely for years and "total anarchy" exists i'd rather be dead but power changes happen so fucking fast in the modern world and people will be handing out gibs this way and that to secure territory. just have enough for peace of mind since death can come to anyone

All you got to do is bail out the retirement & savings accounts,and let the Jews hang with their toxic assets.

How's that photo evidence?

Holla Forums makes the claims not me. It's simply common sense that blacks wouldn't be that different from us. If they were so savage and crazy they never would've survived the wastes of Africa.

You understand that is in the Hundreds of Trillions of Dollar right?
You understand that right now the 20 Trillion in "debt" is nothing compared to the unfunded liabilities we face?

There is 250,000,000,000,000+ Estimated in unfunded liabilities.
That is One Fourth of a Quadrillion Dollars.
What is an unfunded liability?
Medicare/Social Security/Veterans Expenses that people feel they are "owed".

The tall tower next to the World Trade Centers is $115,000,000,000,000 Trillion dollars in U.S. 100 Dollar Bills.
So think about roughly 2 of those tall towers made of 100 dollar bills to pay off what people feel they are owed right now with entitlements.

which is hillarious because they're just making people hate them and wish for a lynch mob. Not even the fucking riot police will want to take the banker's side in the coming happening.

Couldn't you spend less money by curing aging than you would on pensions?

…yeah, its suppressed. White South Africans also have poor internet access. And what they do have is censored too.

This is from 2011, it has gone up considerably since then.

This website used to be awesome, but the numbers with federal reserve notes are climbing at such an exponential rate the models / renders are obsolete within a month or two after they are posted.

I guess they just stopped out of despair.

www.demonocracy.info

I love your refusal to acknowledge the existence of regression to the racial mean. Billy Bumfuck's offspring are very likely to be more intelligent than he is. Meanwhile, we can take two of the most intelligent blacks, breed them together, and their offspring will be less intelligent than they are, usually by quite a margin.

I would take undesirable Whites over the best handpicked subhumans you could ever find, simply because subsequent generation of that "White trash" will trend towards our population's averages in IQ, attainment, and so on. Acknowledge this reality, and then stop posting.

k. I'll get some ammo and food.

How does hyperinflation work with government debit cards for joe six pack?

In the Wiemar era people were forced to use carts loaded with cash to purchase a loaf of bread.

Now we have charge cards.

Let's do this

* The numbers in this post are obsolete as they are from 2011. The situation is magnitudes worse at this point.

There were 3051 Walmart Supercenters in the United States in 2011.

This averages to:
7731 Adults on SNAP / EBT per Walmart.
6856 Children on SNAP / EBT per Walmart.

If these were the breadlines of the 1930s great depression, you would have 2 lines daily outside each Walmart of 4.1 miles long and 3.67 miles long respectively of people waiting to receive food.

The government debit cards just hide it out of sight.
You are standing in the breadline when there is a nigger infront of you at Walmart or another grocery store.
You are just paying for your bread and they are not.

The famous "carts loaded with cash to buy bread" has been overblown by historians. In reality it was much more like the famous image - people stuffing their cash into the fireplace for tinder.

People turn toward informal economies when they can't buy shit with currency. Bartering - it's the way humanity originally did business and it's what humans turn to when they're stripped of viable monetary supply. They invest in hard assets like property, guns, food, and gold. Shit they can trade for other supplies they might need but can't get a hold of as easy, like medicine. The government may pass restrictions against ownership of hard assets, as the FDR administration did during the Depression (not hyperinflation but you will see similar restrictions during hyperinflation).

Going a third greater is safe. That's how most debts have increased since 2008.

Also you can say it's a quarter quadrillion in GIBS that Tyrone ain't gonna be seeing hahahahaha

Everything is pozzed, RACE WAR NAO.

I've said this elsewhere, but the reason why the yids are stumbling so much this time is because Trump attacker their backup plans first. namely, demoralizing the populace, cementing media hegemony, and handing a fradulent presidency to clinton. because of this, if they crash the system now, they wont have any legitimacy in the eyes of anyone, even libshits will be too scared for the future to believe in their authority. Everyone will be looking for a svaiour, and here rides in Trump on a billion dollar horse plated in gold.
They have no way out this time, aside from nuking everyone. But they don't have the demographic advantage to guarantee survival in that case, especially now that russia's missile defense system will make them kangz of the scrapheap.

>web.archive.org/web/20161001033852/https://www.reddit.com/r/PoliticalDiscussion/comments/55blu4/if_these_were_the_breadlines_of_the_1930s_great/

Nicolaas Pieter Johannes “Siener” van Rensburg (August 30, 1862 – March 11, 1926) was a Boer from the South African Republic -also known as the Transvaal Republic- and later a citizen of South Africa who is seen by some as a prophet of the Boere (or Afrikaners). Therefore his nickname soon became Siener, which is Afrikaans for “seer” or “soothsayer”. His seemingly accurate predictions of future events were typically wrapped in religious patriotism.

Prophecies from 1899 until his death in 1926:
* The outcome of the Boer War.
* The Great ‘Flu epidemic of 1918.
* England’s loss of all her colonies.
* Independence for Ireland.
* The atomic disaster at Chernobyl on April 26 1986.
* Lady Di’s death The divorce and tragic death of “a beautiful English Lady in a car accident who would be mourned by the whole world.”
* England will be struck by seven terrible plagues when World War 3 is at hand.
* Civil war in Bosnia.
* Dr HF Verwoerd, former Prime Minister, will die at the hand of a close friend.
* The release of Nelson Mandela by ex-President FW de Klerk.
* The Necklace Murders by blacks against blacks
* South Africa will be governed by a black government.
* Japan will be destroyed by earthquakes.
* Ethnical violence in Russia and Europe
* Racial violence will explode worldwide at the turn of the century and start World War III, in which Germany and America will fight side by side.
* Laser weapons?: It is a chilling experience to read about his predictions in 1920 of this coming Third and Final War at the beginning of the 21st century when the armies of the world will use what he called “terrible electrical rays that sow death and destruction from above and below, and soak the earth in blood”.

What should I say in response to the following?

If I'm being passive aggressive, it's only to avoid getting my posts deleted for being confrontational.

Let me be more direct. This post is silly. Why would only Walmart have breadlines? You're saying breadlines would be long if restricted to one vendor. Wait, you're actually saying things would suck if our econony collapsed. What a revelation!

What is your point? That there are a lot of Walmarts? What's funnier is that if thEre were more Walmarts, your hypothetical lines would be shorter and it wouldn't seem so bad.

Basically none of this matters and is a silly way to say Walmart sucks, given there are so many real tangible problems with Walmart and the laws that allow it to be what it is.

buy some crypto

BTC or ETH

actually fuck BTC just get ETH

Reminder that Donald Trump owes hundreds of millions of dollars to Deutsche Bank, which is run by the Austrian Kike Paul Achleitner.

No shit there are more stores than just walmarts, but that doesn't change the fact that any walmart around you would have a 7.77 mile long line of people asking for gibs.

So what happens if DB goes bust?

Trump doesn't have to pay denbts

this is 50 millionth dimensional chess, even though it seems so simple now

International economic crisis, maybe full on collapse. Probably civil war in most of Europe also because the rapefugee gibs will be worthless.

I can't tell if you are an idiot or an Autist.

This is a way to visualize just how much gibs are being handed out.
Everyone knows where a Walmart is in their general vicinity.
They are complete ubiquitous across the country.
People can visualize a 7.77 mile long line of "gibs me dats" in front of their Walmart, then think about how that would be in-front of every Walmart in the country.

This is a way to visualize 45,000,000 GIBS / EBT / SNAP parasites because people have a hard time visualizing really large numbers.

Could trump get away with using laws like RICO to take down the MSM and the two parties to liquidate their assets to pocket hundreds of billions of dollars?

I've talked to some sanders supporters and they said that they liked that idea as one of my ideas was to have Trump make a deal with Sanders & Jill by having them be put on top of the Liberal voters/Neo-Democrat party.

Trump would use the two to shield himself from accusations of being a dictator.

curious question, if the government did not give tax payers money to the banks and just let them go out of business erasing all of the debt of niggers and responsbile whites, what happened?

and the question is good for DB bank too. Why not let them die and once with them, let the debt of the citizens die too? Free shit for everyone.

Think about the worst possible scenario that could happen to you, your family, and your country.
Now imagine that the Jews are running that scenario.

how's that a bad thing?

user, I don't think you know what a pun is

They wouldn't have used it to pay the CEOs of the banks record-setting bonuses.

to the economy. would prices of food rise? I don't see why, only the house market would crash.. and it crashed anyway

It wasn't just $4,000,000,000,000(4 Trillion) that was injected into the economy.

It was more like $40,000,000,000,000(40 Trillion) because then the banks took the original $4,000,000,000,000(4 Trillion) and re-loaned it out between themselves over and over and over.

This is why the price of everything is skyrocketing… including college.
Wages are not going up, but the amount of money in the system is growing exponentially.
This is called Hyper-Inflation.

You might enjoy this presentation on fractional reserve lending also.

brexit isn't going to happen

Fucking pussy, I call people faggots and blatantly insult them for no reason around here all the time and I'm more then happy to convince them to kill themselves at the most flimsiest of pretenses. If you got banned it's because you're a faggot, kill yourself.

why would the Jews devalue their money?

Because they are creating more money and putting it in their pockets at the same time.

If you have 10 dollars and I have 10 dollars, but I devalue the currency by creating 50 dollars out of thin air and I put that 50 dollars into my pocket. I now have 60 dollars and you have 10 dollars still.

Your 10 dollars no longer has the purchasing power that it had when we both had 10 dollars.

The end result is that instead of raising themselves up, they just push everyone else down.

Make no mistake, this isn't the beginning, this is the END.

It's been almost a decade between the recession beginning. The world governments are increasingly either wising up or being thrown out of power. You may have Trump in the USA but you have Le Pen and the ADL and UKIP taking increasing amounts of power. The people being thrown out are trying to crash it but the ones replacing them either have plans in place or are capable of forming them.

This is the end of the Weimar republic. The end of the ridiculous shitshow we've been seeing. It'll get really bad for a small amount of time, but then the problems will actually be addressed and we'll have an economy more stable than several decades.

Dubs confirm.

Welcome newfriend. Look upon the work of niggers and tremble.

Not a newfriend I just don't care about Africa threads generally.
I just assume Africa is cancer-aids.

I didn't know they were filling elevator shafts with shit though.

why are still there whites in s africa?

Your goddamn right!

This is why we can't have nice things. Pussys like you.

Not sure I understand this video. The first 9000 is no longer in circulation after it got deposited. The second bank just takes a part of it and puts 8100 back in circulation. Why are they adding them up?

White countries won't let them immigrate.

And even if it does, UK will still be in EEA agreements (like Norway, Switzerland) and will end up paying more to EU than it does now.

There's just too much at stakes for some (((people))) and will pour enormous amounts of money into stabilizing anything that might endanger their plan.

Remember, last economic crisis soros and people of his level got richer, not the poor man on the streets

If the DB goes under US is fucked too because the entire (at least western) financial system is going full chimpout.

These major banks are way too interconnected for something like this to not have any effect.

Wait that means we also get another hitler in a few years right?

Watch the video that I linked in this post: >>704063

Essentially the bank creates "Bank Credit" in place of the money they lent out. The money exists lent out and on their books at the same time.

They say that they have "Your Money" and they say they are "Owned Your Money" to whoever they lend it to.

Seriously, watch the video in this post:
It breaks the entire scam down completely.
If you want to truly understand how we are being Jewed, WATCH THAT VIDEO.

Not fucking around here user.
Extremely important information if you want to save our people.

Yeah, that's a problem. Remember that the far right ideal is not just identity politics, but ensuring our people are not only better off socially, but economically. No jewing in either realm.

Britbong here, live out in the countryside and I have:

anything else I should get, will definitely be getting a rifle and I have been thinking of getting a reloading press

There's more than 200 shitskins in your country.

hide the chickens and vegetables

To be honest, sometimes the Identity politics / hating on XYZ chimp out gets really old.
I bothers me how much time people around here spend criticizing other groups of people instead of working out ways to better our own.
Alas, I will inevitably be called a shill for saying it, but it is a problem with the board in my opinion.

TL;DR

Capitalism happened. You got screwed, someone else got rich. Congratulations. And many mooooorrreeeee.

there are so many niggers with guns now, that the only barter you will get will be a bullet

Imagine the essence of Holla Forums fully emanating from one great man. That will be the next Hitler.

No, theft happened.
>>>Holla Forums is that way.

None of that would be possible without the Federal Reserve System.

its a simplified example where all money the banks lend out returns as deposits back to the banks. if the first person takes his loan as cash and keeps it in his pocket then the expansion wont happen.

i fail to see the mystery here. banks cant create real money, only credit. db cant create money to fix its current problem. if a bank could create money at will, what do you suppose would happen to that bank's stock price?

Google search results say this was the result of a garbage man strike.

>mfw I was one of them

Who is this crackpot? Not saying he's wrong, but would you hire him if he's going to go around bragging about it and causing trouble?

This is 100% without a doubt a shill.
You are talking out of your ass.
You are telling a lie and trying to mislead people here.
Gas yourself now.

Please observe the attached graph. It illustrates the same example as seen in this post:
It is taken from a pamphlet entitled "Modern Money Mechanics".
I have uploaded the pamphlet here. >>>/pdfs/4361
This pamphlet was created and distributed by the Chicago Federal Reserve Bank.
Within this document it outlines the exact information that is presented in a more easily digested format here:

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO UNDERSTAND HOW THE JEWS SWINDLE THE POPULATION THROUGH THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO UNDERSTAND HOW THE JEWS SWINDLE THE POPULATION THROUGH THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM

Quoting into OP

> I have uploaded the pamphlet here. >>>/pdfs/4361
Should the pdf disappear from >>>/pdfs/ a mirror can be found here: upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4a/Modern_Money_Mechanics.pdf

Yes, now is good time to buy, goy!

Required reading!
A SEWER CATASTROPHE COMPANION: Dry Toilets for Wet Disasters
phlush.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/SewerCatastropheCompanion.pdf

The hyperinflation and economic disaster are the last pieces necessary for a nation to go full 14/88.

page 24 has relevant example stating

also page 36

all money is not equal

giving someone $100 credit is different from giving someone a $100 bill

But Trump called Rosie O'Donnell a pig so clearly Hillary Clinton's more qualified to sit down & reorganize federal spending

How much tinder does a change card warrant?

You stupid fucking nigger, you have absolutely no goddamn idea what that would do to the psychology of the fucking species. Holy fucking shit, there’s a REASON that sane people don’t try to halt the degradation of telomerase.

Graphic : Muslim Woman In Hijab Is Raped And Beheaded By Fellow Muslims

liveleak.com/view?i=597_1452679537

Sauce here: archive.is/oadAt

Which is?

fuckin idiot

ill enjoy eating yours after i kill you with the steel and lead i bought in addition i bought to my silver. then ill take your wife as a serving maid and groom your daughter to bear my sons.

get gud faggit

very accurate post

The thing about banks is that - they're run by dumbasses.

Why?

Because dumbasses seek gains that create significant unseen blowback (to them).

Usury, for example, seems like it's just about people being disadvantaged by high interest loans. In reality, it's there to stop the inevitable liquidity crises that come with unpaid loans.

Banks have not learned. They've been making the same mistakes for millennia. While sometimes it's pressures from governments that forces them to take such stupid actions - most of the time it's their own blind greed that causes their own downfall.

This is why Jews need to wake the fuck up before they destroy not only others, but themselves too.

Because they were prepositioned and all their bets were hedged, unlike financial illiterates. Look what uberjuden doing - buy silver and gold and you will catch the ride too.

This.

Some people laugh at the fact we still have crises.

We truly are incompetent as a species to not be able to manage this shit correctly by this stage.

If people recognised this a little more - we'd avert our economic issues.

Milk & Honey is running out and the people need to wake the fuck up. Possible civil uprising against mudshits etc.

If the European economy tanks then we could see more Brexit styled votes.

Put it this way. Mortgages are not that great of an asset. People need to use alternative methods of obtaining a home. Otherwise the price bubbles always emerge.

We need to develop methods of making real property more fungible.
Hint - value the land less on the potential use of the land, more on the actual objects on the land
Land shouldn't be as expensive as it is. This needs to stop.
Furthermore, people need to stop using it as a retirement investment, etc.

The government must regulate that harshly.

But of course, that's too late for banks. So politicians that try to do that will have strange accidents involving slipping and shooting themselves in the face multiple times

see

In remember the australian prime minister saying "this is the recession we had to have" during the early 90's aus recession.

We need to do the same, but somehow administer a complete temporary authoritarian institution/order to handle it so people don't starve.
Then we regulate, then we open the market up again.

DB is kill.
The media has the GO-order now.

Norwegian newspapers are saying "DB supported Hitler", "fuelled the 2008 crisis", "can be the reason for imminent market crash"

DB is literally Hitler. Its happening lads.

back to

>>>/4chan/

Same with all the shill and sliding posts.
Way to much energy on that nonsense.

Please make this come true.

Aren't you embarrassed to be making yet another breathless prediction of apocalyptic disaster?

Not really, because they ARE the largest reason why our people are in the shit.
Sure, we do have issues.

But not nearly as many as other people. They're almost a burden because they seem incapable of redeeming themselves.

Yeah! The Hoover damn is a worthless pile of rubble!

thanks, gonna watch this movie

what movie is it?

feels good fam

Are you living under a fucking rock? Less posting, more lurking, son.

Really people are starving there now, (((John Key))) is in charge of the place. Rampant corruption, crime gangs, poverty and a cult like belief that they are living in the best country in the world and govt cares about them.
Tourist seem to 'disappear' there a lot.

No 1st or 2nd amendment.

how does one buy bitcoins from the uk?

To me that sounds like young Chinese students, born in a city and no clue about how anything works. They are also notorious for pouring old cooking oil into sinks and blocking plumbing in that way.
But… shows how quickly thing literally turn to shit.

This is how stupid you sound. Fucking educate yourself.

Deutsche Bank isn't German.

All these banks are fucking world-wide. They have no loyalty to any country.

Underrated post.
capped

they're not going lehman. they have about 200 billions in cash right now and arent operating at a loss.

Another 2007/2008 meltdown is going to hit nearly every part of the world, including parts where no one gives a fuck about Trump.

What killed Lehman was leverage. They ended up with an insolvency of factor motherfucking 7.

He tried to explain it to you, but you were too stupid. Rather than ask a few questions that might have helped you and other dumb cunts like yourself, you decided to shit up the thread. go die with all the niggers.

Underreted quads of truth

he's actually right

Downloaded

Israel needs the support and strength of the USA to continue on whatever plans they have. Without the USA as their lapdogs they have significantly less sway in geopolitical matters.

The prime minister after him said "We have a shortage of land in Australia"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-01/deutsche-bank-charged-italy-market-manipulation-creating-false-accounts

It must be a special kind of hell to look that much like Ted Cruz

After coming back to this thread I really only have one question in mind. And there is limited time to answer and take the right course from there.

Do you want it to happen? Would it serve our interests? Because to me it's a double-edged sword, but it could be something absolutely awesome if it was directed the right way.

Next week SHTF.

Yes and Yes
People will never do anything if they're content, you need harsh times to enact the biggest changes

If things stay so-so and stagnant we'd be unlikely to change tracks away from leftism, mass migration, and liberal democracy

DB doing an Enron and Bear Stearns by saying everything is fine the day before they go bust.

Merkel just said Germany can't afford to bail out DB.

SHADILAY GOYS. PRAISE KEK

Already holding a short pos on DAX futs.

Let it rip KEK.

They have a very large exposure to toxic derivatives. ie leveraged positions. Supposedly these have been getting worse despite the whole coco bond spike.

Hillary will take the guns.
Hillary will criminalize hate speech.
The internet is fucked(we need to create a solution to this ASAP).
Self-driving cars are going to prevent the populace from being mobile in a civil uprising.
We are rapidly losing many tactical capabilities.

We have a decent figure head for a movement. Trump, even with his jewish ties and unknown track record is the best shot we have had since the Goldwater/JFK era. Hes no Ron Paul, but hes got more Spine than Ron Paul which is what we need more than anything right now. He has a penchant for pissing off the status Quo and making puppets out of kike puppeteers. Not sure if we are going to get a better shot than what we have now again.

Part of me wants them to rig it for Hillary because Trump isn't going anywhere. Donald Trump will still exist as a Human-being if he isn't allowed by the controllers into the Oval Office. This would in effect untie his hands and unleash him to become the Revolutionary we need, not the ineffectual, outsider President we would get. Remember, the Congress is still corrupt to the bone. He would not get the legislation needed to build the wall passed. He won't get anything passed. Best case scenario he undoes the web of executive orders and implements some effective, liberty preserving ones for 4 years and the libertarians get to see if any of their free market shit works. People will end up pissed at him though because the congress will blue ball him at every turn. Then, if they pull the trigger on the economy he will get blamed for that also.

In the event he DOES become President and is somehow flipping the table they WILL assassinate him.
I think Trump would end up being better as a mouthpiece for revolution than a terribly effective President.

THE CURRENT SYSTEM IS FUCKED BEYOND REPAIR
WHY MAINTAIN IT?

Why should I believe those images were not staged by journalists at the time?

Woman has a pile of notes. Look to weigh maybe, what, 20kg? 30? Looks to be enough to fit into about 2-3 of those printing paper boxes, so I'd say maybe 30kg worth of paper notes.

Ans she's setting fire it of course (not that we see a match in the image)

So the German bank at the time was printing enough notes that basically everyone was walking around with 30kg of paper daily which they basically then set fire to. What are the numbers on this? 30kg per person, per week, all over Germany. How many delivery truck would you need? How often were people going down to the tellers with sacks to pick all this shit up? What happens at the cashiers desks? He's just got some mountainous pile of paper behind him like that Duck Tales cartoon?

After all this time on these boards, I can't accept this bullshit at face value anymore. I think the whole wheelbarrows of paper is a giant journo hoax. And it's in my history book.

that feel when my uncle still owns runs a small ranch nearby. near other family who also own land. who've started a bit of hobby farming potatoes and the like. that feel when we all go hunting together.

nobody cares

good work op, it's not every day you see something so comprehensive yet concise that the plebs like me could understand fully.

I think they were steadily increasing the denominations to the point where one common note would equal wheelbarrows of the old shit. When there is that much excess currency(think about printed, paper-pennies) it makes sense to start getting rid of that currency as fuel.

I think the Hyper inflation reached a point to where you could buy a loaf of bread with a wheelbarrow full of the OLD notes, but I don't think that it was common to do so. They were steadily increasing the size of the denominations so the old bills started piling up.

We have seen this exact same thing happen in Color in Zimbabwe.

Santelli is Italian dumb fuck

Quite the nose for an "italian"

Didn't Deutsche Bank lose billions to Bernie Madoff? Fuck them for being so stupid as to trusting a jew.

The EU fines a US company; "Fucking europoors wanting to fleece americans!"
The US fines a EU company: "They're all corrupt jews"
Way to come to the defense of your masters like a good dog.

Deutsche Bank is a kike entity, and Im speaking as a German.
Sure, amerimutts are hypocrites and deserve to die a taco filed death, but a spade is still a spade.

I guess everyone forgot about the government seizing silkroad's bitcoin assets…

and soon after the government legalized it. It has been a manipulated currency ever since.

Nice post user

Hi Ghost Politics

Dan Pena

Must-watch video related.

Well said.

The more I look at this situation, it becomes apparent that the kikes have trapped themselves in a legitimate Red Queen scenario: they cannot crash they system as it would expose themselves, give Trump even more support, and cripple their defenses in the ME.

The Nimble Navigator has out-maneuvered them at every turn, and they're about to run out of breath. All they can do now is watch as their artificial economy is supplanted by smaller, home-grown economies that don't need (((investments))) to support themselves.

Satan confirms.

You really are stupid. Kill yourself faggot. Their politicians just like ours fucked them over hard. And look, now they are directly controlled by the ((world leaders)) fuck even one of them was from a fucking world-bank or something.

Don't be this naive or stupid.

this is my belief. take it as you will.

slowly and steadily manage the interests of people.
understand the interests of people as best you can. accept it. understand it. do not fear it.

work together to this end.

i am hoping that the spirit of the people is strong. it is the only way we will grow together. it starts at the root and grows. it is essential.

the people's interests will be a reflection of their spirit. have faith and understanding.

we have all made mistakes. everyone must speak with eachother in His name. it must be honest. it must be give and take. there must be faith.

Nice one m8. Dont come to NZ, we dont have any clean water, and no food is produced on our lands

satan, the alias of moloch, admits that the jews are cornered and they will spent years watching the fruit of centuries-long labor rot away.

Yugoslavs has always been nigger-tier of Europe. Doesn't suprise me at all that they were at eachothers throats instead of cooperating in a situation like that.

you cant cooperate when people are unprepared. you either feed them out of your own or you are their enemy. wicked shit happens when there isnt a surplus of resources for all.

Well, yeah that's because Yugoslavs are highly aggressive and very tribalistic when it comes to dealing with others outside their families.

If this had happened in let's say Germany or Denmark the results would be different. Fuck it has already happened during the second world war where people organised to survive through rations and cooperation instead of roaming gangs killing eachother over supplies.

Uh guys… I think there will be a major happening that will happen the 3rd or 4th of October. Look at pic related.
It's 2016 in other calendars. Now look at the (((Hebrew calendar))).
A TRIPS YEAR
REMEMBER: THE MOST POWERFUL NUMBER IS 7
After two minutes of researching this. The next Jewish year starts the 3rd or 4th of October. Literally tomorrow.

WE NEED TO DIG DEEPER GUYS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016

A relative from my family sold some interior design shit to some construction company here ( Brazil ), and recently received an email to all people that does business with said company.

Saying that this month, the jewlendar has 5 holidays. If any happenning ever going to happen, it is this month.

so be it. hope you guys didnt think this was all harmless shitposting.

Very interesting.
I'd suggest we should stack up food (at least fill the fridge and freezer).

If your post ended in 777, I'd be inclined to worry.

Don't fall for the centuries old delusion that kikes are an omnipotent, omniscient force that can never be resisted: the only reason they have as much power as they do now is because no one has tugged at the curtain for all to see yet.

Diversify Goyim. Buy some metals, some bitcoin, depending on your amount and how long you can invest it you could even buy stocks of companies that produce food and water.

Also, get a gun and ammo if civil war

Germany and Denmark where mono-cultural societies, Yugoslavia was multi-cultural.

(ch KEK ed)

Apparently the movie Money Monster has 777 numerology in it too from what I hear.

Funny that that reads like the stories from John Titor about the Second American Civil War. People in cities were fucked

fun fact, john titor accidentally went too far back and that is why he missed his original time in our time

Proof

DONALD TRUMP OWES HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO KIKE PAUL ACHLEITNER'S DEUTSCHE BANK.

…are you for real?

Where the hell did you even get those?

Thanks user
Some fags such as are too fucking retarded

zimbabwe

This is way more true than you realize.

If all of this shit happened in a month's time maybe they could shovel it onto Trump safely by January. But it's all hit the fan too fast. The global economy is two steps from collapse at best, the generals are telling congress that if they do what congress wants it'll lead to a direct hot war with Russia, and the global populace is steadily turning against them already.

Trump has, in every single case, warned against actions leading to this point and if it boils over it'll be before it's his turn. If he inherits these problems then he's much more likely to simply look good because he can talk tough but actually strike a deal with the Russians and actually handle these problems.

You can buy notes worth trillions of Zimbabwe dollars for under thirty bucks each. The currency itself is completely defunct so it has no use except as a souvenir.

most coin collector shops have them, you can get them for a few dollars each. Ironically they are now increasing in value as they are getting more scarce as time goes by.

You make it sound like its some massive revelation that Donald Trump owes money to a bank owned by a …. K I K E

I would be willing to bet that you owe money to a bank thats owned by a…. K I K E

ebay.com/bhp/zimbabwe-100-trillion

WE WUZ TRILLIONAIRES N SHIET

Why the fuck are you going to need 1000's of rounds? How is this civil war going to come to be?

Sorry what?
I'm pretty sure the US still maintains innocent the until proven guilty system.

DHS has bought up 8 billion rounds of ammo that we know of.
HOMELAND SECURITY has 8 billion rounds of ammo.
One for each man, woman, and child on the planet.

you can go through a 1000 rounds while RWDS'ing in a few days. people run and hide, you need to suppress, target rich environment, etc. sure you can drag out your ammo supply for a while but you are limiting your effectiveness.

Do yourself a favor and read the book.

So is it happening or no?

Four winds shotgun. Also, a high fps pellet gun would be good for hunting small game.

"7" is their victory number according to this post which could be complete insanity for all I know.

He's a meme and probably a self-help scammer.

Modern money mechanics documentaries are mandatory fucking viewing for every Holla Forumsak.

If you haven't watched the following three documentaries then i don't even know what the fuck you're doing here:

* Money as Debt 1, 2 and 3 (babby-tier so every retard can understand)
* The Money Masters (takes you from A to Z on the whole thing and goes in-depth)
* The Wizard of Oz (the finishing touch on the above)

No, the SA government barely let's them acquire passports to even go.

While America and Russia war with each other, I might die from the plague?

That sounds suspiciously like Tesla's "Death Ray" or something. Isn't there a theory of Trump using Tesla's documents to time travel or something? Or it was that his uncle had access to the documents.

No, the seven terrible plagues for England are 3 kinds of niggers, 3 kinds of sandniggers and pakis.

This can only happen when Der Jude has been exposed for all to see.

Normally, they issue larger and larger notes, because getting paid by the wheelbarrowfull is inconvenient. Then, at regular junctures, the smallest denomination notes become more useful as toilet paper, kindling, wall paper, whatever.

No.

What's the difference?

Lender can borrow at 1% interest and then re-loan that money out at 6% interest. Then they can sell the loan for more than they borrowed, rinse and repeat.

Yea, that is what happened.

Because the (((economy))) crashing doesn't mean shit by itself unless kikes want to enforce a happening of their own.

That's why they invited as many shitskins as possible. When the shit hits the fan, the germans will be busy fighting them instead of trying to lynch some bankers or other elites.
gatesofvienna.net/2015/11/
[Tet, Take Two: Islam's 2016 European Offensive]

i bet the german government has been covertly arming trusted muslims for the day that shit hits the fan in germany. theyll open up their mosques basements and hand out ak's to every mudshit in germany.

What with the poor white/redneck meme that is rampant in this thread?

Instead of going through all of that trouble to find a white man stupid enough to fall for that trick, why wouldn't you just drive five minutes into a black neighborhood and pull the same shit? It's almost like you ignore that there are niggers everywhere and want to spread the idea that poor whites are the same as niggers. It's almost as if you believe the IG bell curve doesn't exist and that racial genetics isn't a thing.

Fuck off.

When will this meme die?

(nice 7's)
Wasn't it though? The way the (((media))) was able to get D&C going within the population (so that they would support the war) was by pitting ethnic & religious groups against each other.

Once the fractions started it was a lot easier to dismantle the state because of the infighting. This tactic would not have been as successful if Yugoslavia was an ethno-state.

Video related, taken from the documentary The Weight of Chains, a must watch for anyone interested in Yugoslavia.

I was implying that Croats and Bosnians are made up "ethnostates" based on afflictions with the (((west)))

I wonder if this has anything to do with the tanks and other artillery that was in Dresden yesterday. Of course it was claimed it was a for a parade, I still think that reason is bullshit.

(Checked)
Doesn't it always?