How do we solve the problem of soyboys facing western civilization?

How do we solve the problem of soyboys facing western civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/2015/04/Justin-Trueau-bio.html
returnofkings.com/126769/justin-trudeau-proves-that-you-can-still-act-homosexual-even-if-your-dad-was-an-alpha-male
twitter.com/AnonBabble

effeminism is a direct offshoot of feminism. get rid of feminism and sodomites and effeminates will go back underground.

start by tying a noose

I have a theory that I am calling the "Effective feminimity Hypothesis"

So basically, in nature, women have 0 responsibilities besides caring for children while the man is expected to pick up the slack.
Todays men no longer carry the same responsibilities as their forefathers so they begin degenerating into effective females as they have naturally become more reliant on a select few alphas that they see on TV and world leaders like Trump.

My theory is that it's an evolutionary adaptation that works in the animal kingdom because animals don't use things like contraceptive, but in the human world just removes them from the gene pool.

See, a perfect example is the cuttlefish. Cuttlefish typically have large dominant males collecting a harem of female cuttlefish they protect and watch over and freely mate with at their leisure. Another male shows up they fight them. Small malformed male cuttlefish have no shot at getting in with the females. So they adopt a different strategy, they make themselves look female to get in with the other females. Then once there hiding under the alpha's protection, they use his distraction and vigilance to rape the females and flee.

We know this is true of "sneaky" male feminists as well who all have a dramatic record of rape and sexual assault.

That image could dry up every set of ovaries on Earth.

this and stop using plastics for foodstuffs, stop letting women feed formula to their babies - the only allowable options are breastmilk or goats milk as an emergency. and finally, unironically, stop vaccinating your children

Look at those faces and tell me they don't wish they were dead

King of soy trudeau get's 2 pic's. Noice.

I think you know the answer to your question already user.

That gawping retard look triggers me as much as someone chewing loudly with an open mouth. I want to punch their teeth out, whatever the consequences to my knuckles.

(I'd probably come out on top anyway - I get plenty of calcium from real milk, not soy)

Good question.

Trudeau is a child raping, moloch worshipping, NWO lackey

the thing is we make fun of how they look, but lets be honest, we probably dont look any better

Don't insult /ourguy/.

anyone who went or goes against the US govt is based

It's not an insult, Justin Trudeau is literally Fidel Castro's illegitimate son. Read up on Justin's whore mother and her trips to Cuba with her cuckold husband.

>if you go against literally the most evil thing that has ever existed you're a good guy
This is like saying orcs are good guys if they hate demons.

I've heard the term soyboy a lot around here lately. What does it mean? I haven't browsed Holla Forums since trump got elected

Israel is more evil than the US tbh

Newest word for the 'cuck' or 'numale' type. Refers to the not actually capable of feminizing you xenoestrogen present in soy, and the tendency of numales to be vegan or be fans of the food replacement product Soylent.

I'm still disappointed 'bugman' didn't take off. I think it's much more insulting than 'soyboy'.

Debatable. Israel wouldn't be able to exist without our government.

Gooks have been eating soy for centuries and they had a warrior culture as good as any- not to mention that there are estrogens in meat, milk, and other plant products. I don't doubt that diet contributes to the soyboy phenomenon, but literal soy is at worst a component of a larger dietary problem.

Fixed

What, because I think "soyboy" sounds as soft as the "men" it mocks, or because I don't think you can eat whatever the fuck you want as long as you don't eat soy?

Good point.

Nigger are you serious?
Sure. But they didn't eat nearly the amount of soy that western men eat on average these days. Why? Because soy is in fucking everything these days. It's a filler compound to slash prices off food that was cheap to begin with. Ancient gooks had soy when it was appropriate.
This is irrelevant with your comparison to ancient gooks. Any estrogen present in meat in ancient times would again, not compare in the slightest with the amount of estrogen found in meats today. The reason for this is that all the feed that livestock eat is full of soy.

Basically your comparison is shit.

no you fucking nigger, trudeau's father raped him as a child, and was part of that depraved cult of political "elite" offering their child on the altar to gain power.
truduea jr. is mk programmed, a little boy lover and a puppet of the agenda of the CIA niggers.

henrymakow.com/2015/04/Justin-Trueau-bio.html

It's both tbh. Trudeau is Castro's son, and his adopted father was a child rapist

It's not just soy, though. Livestock eat dickloads of synthetic hormones, antibiotics, and other trash. That's what I'm getting at, soy is only a component of a deeper problem.

Seems plausible. Do you have a post somewhere where this is set out?

Nah, just lurking on Holla Forums and saw some of the infographs. The stories about Trudeau's parents are what convinced me

I agree with you, but I must say that soy could be considered a synthetic hormone at this point. Overall diet is the real problem, but estrogens present in almost everything cannot be helping.

Please do share if you have the infographs.

Here's a quote from the latest thread:

When Pierre Trudeau was elected Prime Minister of Canada in 1968, I often

heard it said, "Pierre Trudeau is one of Ours, you know." I first heard this

phrase cryptically referring to Trudeau's loyalty to the Vatican when Father

Don was discussing h i m with my famer one Sunday after mass. This fact

circulated quickly among those I knew who were involved in the Catholic/Jesuit

aspect of Project Monarch.

The summer after Trudeau was elected, my father took the family to

Mackinac Island as usual. Climbing on a large statue on the grounds of the

Governor's Mansion, I could see across the field to the Grand Hotel. I noticed

Canadian flags flying amongst the American flags that lined the front of the old

hotel. As I slid down off the statue, Guy VanderJagt approached with a drink

and a cigarette in his hand. Palling my hair into place he said, "Straighten your

shirt, I've got someone important for you to meet,"

"I knew someone important was here because of those flags," I said, tucking

my shirt in my pink shorts.

"When I was at the Vatican," VanderJagt began, "I was told that Prime

Minister Trudeau is a friend of the Pope. He thinks like one of us. A true

Catholic. He likes Cathy-licks."

VanderJagt led me upstairs in the mansion, where Pierre Trudeau was

lowering the window shades in a dimly lit bedroom crowded with antiques.

VanderJagt closed the door behind me. Trudeau's tuxedo coat was neatly

draped over a chair, which left him in his formal pants, while shirt, and a bright

red cummerbund which caught my eye. "I like your sash," I said.

"Hasn't anyone taught you Silence yet?" His somber, gruff attitude was

softened by his smooth, silky voice.

Triggered into the part of me that endured the Rite to Remain Silent, I

assumed Trudeau knew all about interdimensions according to my deliberately

formed perceptions. I could not/did not understand that interdimensions

actually equated to the inner-dimensions of my own compartmentalized mind.

Likewise, I did not understand that "Keys to the Kingdom" referred to knowing

the codes, keys, and triggers to my controlled mind. "Guy said you like Cathy-

licks," I said, repeating what VanderJagt had told me. "Are you the Keeper of

the Keys?"

Trudeau seemingly bore his cold, dark eyes right through me. "You can

learn more from the school of thought than you can by asking precocious

questions. Haven't you learned that children are to be seen and not heard?"

"Is that a precocious question?" I asked. "What is a precocious question?"

Trudeau sighed with impatience. "That is irrelevant. What matters is that

you shut your mouth, still your mind, and enter the school of thought. Silence is

a virtue. Listen to the silence in the stillness of your mind. Go deep inside

your mind," he slowly led. "Deeper and deeper where it's quiet and still…"

Trudeau expertly manipulated my mind with sophisticated hypnotic

language. Not only did he enlist my Silence for the pedophile perversions he

indulged in, but he instructed my "school of thought" in a manner that equated

to programming. He laid a foundation for Air-Water programs that is a mirror-

dimensional theme often used by NASA and others involved in Project

Monarch. Playing off his own name "Pee-Air," he added a perverse twist to

the theme that he accessed each time I was prostituted to him.

Trance Formation of America The True Life Story of a CIA Mind Control Slave by Cathy OBrien, Mark Phillips (1995).

Interesting. I found some information with a few refined searches about Trudeau's mother being a less than stellar parent. Nothing concrete about her fucking Castro, but take what you will from it:

returnofkings.com/126769/justin-trudeau-proves-that-you-can-still-act-homosexual-even-if-your-dad-was-an-alpha-male

We turn them around so they are facing a different direction.

Yes, of course! We'll deport them! The hardships/inaccessibility of soy in the 3rd world will either cure them or kill them