Virped AMA

Ask a a Virped anything Holla Forums.

Can a man even be virtuous without utilizing the philosophies of virtue?

Pedo falling under the lines of non-celebancy. unvirtuous

you swallow bro?

No

No sex is bad for kids.

i agree that pedos are not virtuous, but i disagree with your reasoning as to why. you're mistaking cultural virtue with 'holy virtue'. pedos are shunned and hated in cultures and that's enough to make them unvirtuous. not enough to make them definitively bad, but they are bad(or, at the least, mentally ill) for different reasons.

Fuck off

Youth is a virtue. A young virgin bride is virtuous. Also all the religions have so called pedophilia and it is normal, we all descend from greeeeaatt grandmother's who had children while themselves being children.

you swallow bro?

again, holy virtue, not normal virtue. normal virtue is about a community at any given time
Yes, culture appreciates the young by default, I'd say. But that does not mean fucking the youth is virtuous..

or being sexually or romantically attracted to, for that matter.

you swallow bro?

I did not fappear until I was 22. I used to hate sex and be entirely celibate. I am still celibate but I fap. I believe now that I only damaged m6 self by disown in sexuality. I do not feel virtuous.

Virtue of self restraint is not one when you are traumatized into being asexuzl. I wish I struggledidn't with luster but I do not. Fk autocorrect. ..

I do not believe you even though angels do not reproduce.

At least not sexuzlly

I like kids but i dont wanna fuck them.

me neither

You're right. Imposing celibacy upon children is bad for them.

Do you dress as badly as your leader Todd?

No