Germany Says No Bailouts for Deutsche Bank or Any Other Struggling Lenders

Germany Says No Bailouts for Deutsche Bank or Any Other Struggling Lenders

web.archive.org/web/20160930140750/http://fortune.com/2016/09/29/deutsche-bank-germany-bailout/

Germany will not help ailing lenders such as Deutsche Bank DB 6.88% , a senior lawmaker in Chancellor Angela Merkel’s conservative bloc said on Thursday, as resistance grew to any possibility of staging a rescue.

With Merkel meeting European Central Bank chief Mario Draghi on Thursday, Berlin has already flatly denied it is planning any repeat of the taxpayer-funded bailouts that Germany and other Western countries mounted during the global financial crisis.

This followed a newspaper report earlier in the week that the German government had made provisional plans to rescue Deutsche, which is fighting a fine of up to $14 billion from the U.S. Department of Justice.

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/krautsynch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gg merkel go kill yourself now you whore

Any way to bet on how long until they get bailed out?

Sure, we can pawn of our social securities and private savings(!) to save Greek banks, but German banks?
Nah.

The money has to go to Mehmets, Mohammeds and all their wives and kids.

Why are germans supposed to bail out a private bank with a jewish chairman and british CEO? Deutsche Bank never had a good reputation in the first place.

Because it's literally translated as "german bank"? Give me a break. Private banks don't deserve to see a single penny of tax payer money. If the managaments fuck up then they ought to have their wealth confiscated and be thrown into a prison.

good

The collapse needs to fucking happen. Deutsch bank collapses -> no more gibs -> people get pissed -> blames repefugees for crisis -> Kick them the fuck out

As for world markets, good. If the crash can finally spark the long awaited happening, I'm all for it.

OY VEY GOYIM! IT'S LIKE THE NAZI'S ALL OVER AGAIN. IT'S LIKE YOUR SHOVING THAT 20 INCH BLOCK OF WOOD UP MY ASS AGAIN!

cytu.be/r/krautsynch

Fuck off

20 centimeters of wood*

They say they won't because they have to say that. If Germany bails out Deutche Bank, the EU is finished. It would give license to all other European countries to do the same. But if Deutche Bank collapses, they're up shit creek anyway.

If they do bail out DB, it will be at the very last minute. And they definitely won't talk about it before they do it.

That is really in the hands of the US DoJ at this point.

Obama said they wouldn't bail out the banks. And what did he do exactly after his election? Oh right. He bailed out the banks.

You think this is going to go any differently?

The difference is that doing so would destroy what's left of the EU since they banned the PIIGS from bailing out their banks

Nigger laws only get enforced when the laws are not in conflict with Jewish interests.

The Greek Banks weren't the ones bailed out, it was the German banks that handed out the loans to the Greek Governement (knowing fully well they would not be paid back and would be bailed out)

Ultimately it's hilarious though, because the jewish banker greed is what is inevitably powering the nationalist rise in Greece. Now you have the (((European Commission))) making claim to public assets and lands. I can just imagine the shitstorm if they try to seize ownership of the Acropolis.

They had there chance they voted in a communist party greeks are the worst niggers of europe

Just an example, if laws inherently had any meaning, there would be no refugee crisis because as German law orders it in case of illegal crossing the border and resisting arrest, all the rapefugees would have been gunned down on the way here, yet here they are.

Not saying bailing out a bank is a good thing for a government to do, but I get the feeling that the only reason they won't do it is because they need the taxpayer money to fund the invaders

There more the collapse is postponed, the more invaders will accumulate in Germany. When gibs ends, the invaders will chimp out, like in last days of the Roman Empire. The sooner this happens, the better.

Commerzbank cutting 9'600 jobs
ING Planning Thousand of job cuts
Wells Fargo can't into fraud
Chinese banks extend historic credit growth

DB is just the tip my friends. These bankers won't go down easy, but when Trump wins it's all ogre.

OY VEY!
IT'S LIKE ANUDDAH SHOAH!