Chicago Tribune: A principled option for U.S. president: Endorsing Gary Johnson, Libertarian

Chicago Tribune: A principled option for U.S. president: Endorsing Gary Johnson, Libertarian

archive.fo/W520B

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/chi-meet-editorial-board-story-gallery-storygallery.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so they admit Hillary isn't a principled candidate.

checked

Come on go-guys Clinton and Trump are jokes who you really need to vote for is Gary "What is a Aleppo" Johnson

all the bern-outs will flock to this guy. takes votes from Hillary.

This guy never fail to remind me of my depressed alcoholic uncle that never grew up.

Well, other than the Tribune using this as another excuse to talk shit about Trump, they at least did say in the article they cannot recommend Hillary Clinton. Perhaps they choose Johnson because their editorial board is just as autistic as he is.

That said, I'm a fan of Gary Johnson for two reasons. One is for the fact that he believes global warming will happen on a long term scale when the Earth is swallowed by the sun in a few billion years, and he has the honesty to display his opinion directly to the press. The other is that he and Bill Weld are such obvious giant nosed kikes it's easy to expose them for what they actually are.

Just stick to reporting about Kardashians and niggerball, msm.

This lolberg is a goldmine

I don't know about anyone else but the jeans and suit look make him look like a slob compared to The Don.

I have no idea why no one noticed that GJ sounds exactly like James Quall. It's a little to late to do anything with it, though.

mr. dude weed

Even if I was a libertarian I'd still think Johnson needs an IQ test and a psychiatric review.

Exactly WHAT principles does this clown have?

Literally every actual libertarian is voting for Trump, even Randlet endorsed the Don despite the stumping he gave him.

What is this 1950? No one gives a fuck what a newspaper thinks let alone wants. Which is why they're going broke left and right.

might be fun to see what happens if he wins, just some random guy who doesn't know how shit works in there

I don't know either. This has been the best year we've had in a long, long time

DUDE WEED

The Tribune must think Gary is siphoning votes from Trump. Good luck with that lel

Looks like they're finally switching tactics. They can't get people to like Hillary so they're beginning to tout the more conservative third-party candidate hoping to bleed votes from Trump while clinging to her base.

It's probably too late though, unless they give him trump scale coverage people won't even remember his name. And they won't be able to give him that kind of coverege because he simply isn't interesting, if you force some boring asshole into everyone's faces and tell them to like him it will have the opposite effect.

Gets the millenial vote. He's cool guy politician now. Don't you see that popped collar? He means business on health care and student debt is what that says.

Wait, doesn't voting for Johnson just sap votes from Clinton since he is establishment good goy option #2? He's the kikes behind Clintons plan B.

Wow….
He reminds me of my depressed alcoholic dad that never grew up.

Ever resembles him quite a bit.

His collar is fine user, that's actually Bluetooth headphones he has on there like all the cool kids.

Don't forget he owns a marijuana business DUDE WEED LMAO

Yeah, handing the supreme court to the far left is a very principled True Conservative™ position.

Is there a worse place to live in America than Chicago? Why are there still people who exist there?

WHAT'S ALEPPO ? ? ?

Pfft.

Checked for cucks.

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/chi-meet-editorial-board-story-gallery-storygallery.html

So how many are gonna turn out to be Jews?

TAKING ALL BETS

He is a massive cuckold.

We've boosted trump and slammed Hillary, but this guy could be a threat in the future. And not just him, but his whole party. Hitting the lolspergtarians should be done soon, or we'll have autistic liberals taking shit over.

Is that pic for real?

Jesus christ

e-