How are manlets still alive in society?

How are manlets still alive in society?
Do you reproduce asexually, like a fucking flatworm???

mostly through tall people accepting short women.

t. 5'7", dad was 5'10" mum is like 5'4"

Why did I end up the runt

this hurts the manlet

Taking that much pride in your own height.

Short skinny people live longer.

only because they're smaller targets.

and, rather than learning how to defend themselves, they learn to run and hide and/or trick their superiors.

short people are the jews of people.

one wonders why in a board where we're all faggots with shitty social lives 90% of the time we still try to prove superiority over others through anything we can manage

So, who is manlet? Are there a limit in height?

if you have to ask, you are a manlet.

Maybe - i i saw some charts on halfchan and limit was about 182cm / 6ft, but i dont know details (and dont usually care, but iam drunk now).

Kill yourself midget.

I'm glad I'm tall AND my limbs are properly proportioned. I see some people that are actually taller than me but they look like circus freaks.

under 5'8
Under 6'
Over 6'4

I know some tall guys (over 6'5/2m) a its too much. Iam 5'8 (177cm) tall and its pretty comfy and average in my country (gf/wife is 5'1 tall and its still OK).

I don't really see how height matters, as women are individuals like everyone. There are those who would rather go for the 160cm guy with a 25cm aryan penis, rather than the 200cm guy with an 18cm micropenis.

are you me

Height doesn't matter when you don't interact with anyone irl.

You should kill your brother.

This is nothing but the truth, womanlets should abort their "male" children. It is a hell on earth living like this.

I guess since our parents were not THAT tall they could only settle with womanlets but they should have aborted me.

fathers*

You forgot less risk of desease.

My bestfriend is way shorter than you plus he got a small dick and girls were all over him since high school because they found him funny as fuck, he allays get way more laid than I do. You're a fucking oussy woth limited belief, the problem is not in your height, it's in your head.

6'4" reporting in

I'm still incel though. I have everything a man should have on his checklist except I live on a large inheritanceand don't work and don't have an income and I have been hikiki for many years.

Other than that I'm very strong, fit, tall, big dick, and got a lot going for me but…. women are never satisfied.

Anyone below 6 feet is a manlet. Anyone roughly 7 feet or taller is a giant. Anyone inbetween is a man.

My mother literally says all the time "why don't you have a gf you're 6'4" women love tall men".

These threads make me think women should be flocking to me but they aren't.

You're implying real life is a video game and balanced.

It's not. You're either beautiful, intelligent, wealthy, big dick, tall, etc. all in one package or you're shit in every way. There is no balancing.

You gotta be violent infront of the girl you want to impress
Kick some niggers face in when you see is looking in your general direction

They don't like autism. And you're better off without a woman in this current stage of society of we're being honest.

nice gay anime faggot

I have to wonder as a 6'4" if this height thing is just what lets you rationalize away why women don't like but the illusion would break if you were given more height. Must be simple to pin it all down to height. I don't have that luxury though. My theory is I'm alone because I have 0 cousins in the country I live in, no community, no peers, just alienation and isolation, and I can't really get into people's insular social circles, and it gets more and more impossible also the older I get. I should have a hot cousin around my age to match up with but I don't. My whole family tree actually has fallen apart, in Europe they're all autists or have neuromuscular disorders that are killing them off, but mostly literal autists. They're also all not my age, either way younger, or way older. I think it's normal for humans to just marry with cousins, as historically 50% of all marriages were to first cousins, and like 90% were to people who were first, second, third, or fourth cousins. Any marriages beyond that are rare. Where I live in my country, I do not have any cousins that are at all related to me, even like 7 times removed or something.