How are manlets still alive in society? Do you reproduce asexually, like a...

Michael Rivera
Michael Rivera

How are manlets still alive in society?
Do you reproduce asexually, like a fucking flatworm???

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

mostly through tall people accepting short women.

t. 5'7", dad was 5'10" mum is like 5'4"

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

tfw dad is 5'11
tfw mom is 5'11
tfw end up only 6'
my brother is 6'3 but a literal faggot

Why did I end up the runt

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

this hurts the manlet

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

tfw 5'2"

Zachary Perry
Zachary Perry

Taking that much pride in your own height.

Blake Miller
Blake Miller

Short skinny people live longer.

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

only because they're smaller targets.

and, rather than learning how to defend themselves, they learn to run and hide and/or trick their superiors.

short people are the jews of people.

Brody Jackson
Brody Jackson

one wonders why in a board where we're all faggots with shitty social lives 90% of the time we still try to prove superiority over others through anything we can manage

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

So, who is manlet? Are there a limit in height?

Caleb Foster
Caleb Foster

if you have to ask, you are a manlet.

Owen Phillips
Owen Phillips

Maybe - i i saw some charts on halfchan and limit was about 182cm / 6ft, but i dont know details (and dont usually care, but iam drunk now).

Nolan James
Nolan James

Kill yourself midget.

Levi Thomas
Levi Thomas

I'm glad I'm tall AND my limbs are properly proportioned. I see some people that are actually taller than me but they look like circus freaks.

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

manlet deluxe
under 5'8
manlet
Under 6'
lanklet
Over 6'4

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

I know some tall guys (over 6'5/2m) a its too much. Iam 5'8 (177cm) tall and its pretty comfy and average in my country (gf/wife is 5'1 tall and its still OK).

Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

I don't really see how height matters, as women are individuals like everyone. There are those who would rather go for the 160cm guy with a 25cm aryan penis, rather than the 200cm guy with an 18cm micropenis.

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

that pingu picture

are you me

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

Height doesn't matter when you don't interact with anyone irl.

You should kill your brother.

John Diaz
John Diaz

This is nothing but the truth, womanlets should abort their "male" children. It is a hell on earth living like this.

dad is barely over 6 feet at 6'1"
mom is 5'4"
I am 5'6"

I guess since our parents were not THAT tall they could only settle with womanlets but they should have aborted me.

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

fathers*

Hudson Bailey
Hudson Bailey

You forgot less risk of desease.

William Cooper
William Cooper

My bestfriend is way shorter than you plus he got a small dick and girls were all over him since high school because they found him funny as fuck, he allays get way more laid than I do. You're a fucking oussy woth limited belief, the problem is not in your height, it's in your head.

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

6'4" reporting in

I'm still incel though. I have everything a man should have on his checklist except I live on a large inheritanceand don't work and don't have an income and I have been hikiki for many years.

Other than that I'm very strong, fit, tall, big dick, and got a lot going for me but…. women are never satisfied.

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

Anyone below 6 feet is a manlet. Anyone roughly 7 feet or taller is a giant. Anyone inbetween is a man.

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

My mother literally says all the time "why don't you have a gf you're 6'4" women love tall men".

These threads make me think women should be flocking to me but they aren't.

Zachary Cook
Zachary Cook

You're implying real life is a video game and balanced.

It's not. You're either beautiful, intelligent, wealthy, big dick, tall, etc. all in one package or you're shit in every way. There is no balancing.

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

You gotta be violent infront of the girl you want to impress
Kick some niggers face in when you see is looking in your general direction

Bentley King
Bentley King

They don't like autism. And you're better off without a woman in this current stage of society of we're being honest.

James Brown
James Brown

nice gay anime faggot

Alexander King
Alexander King

I have to wonder as a 6'4" if this height thing is just what lets you rationalize away why women don't like but the illusion would break if you were given more height. Must be simple to pin it all down to height. I don't have that luxury though. My theory is I'm alone because I have 0 cousins in the country I live in, no community, no peers, just alienation and isolation, and I can't really get into people's insular social circles, and it gets more and more impossible also the older I get. I should have a hot cousin around my age to match up with but I don't. My whole family tree actually has fallen apart, in Europe they're all autists or have neuromuscular disorders that are killing them off, but mostly literal autists. They're also all not my age, either way younger, or way older. I think it's normal for humans to just marry with cousins, as historically 50% of all marriages were to first cousins, and like 90% were to people who were first, second, third, or fourth cousins. Any marriages beyond that are rare. Where I live in my country, I do not have any cousins that are at all related to me, even like 7 times removed or something.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit