Holla Forums

Holla Forums

I am in a prime position to fuck over my employer huge time. I need some advices on the best way to proceed. First, a summary of everything:

I say fuck all that and plan on clearing out my desk this weekend (if my badge still works) and then leaving a letter of resignation on my boss's desk. This will be absolutely huge. In the past 6 years, I have written tens of thousands of lines of complex code and not a single line of it is documented. In addition to that, for the past year I have been working on a rewrite of an existing application that is complex as all fuck. Not a single person has ever seen any of it. Further, I have a ton of code on my laptop that's not even checked in to the respository.

Now, if I were working on a team of other developers and we all knew each others' code, quitting would be the equivalent of lobbing a few weak incindiaries. Sure, it would set them back a bit, but they'd recover relatively quickly. The reality, though, is that me quitting under the aforementioned circumstances will be the devastating equivalent of dropping a nuke. I say if you got a nuke, you gotta drop it. It's that simple.

Not worried about burning bridges. The satisfaction of dropping this bomb will offset any minor difficulties I have in obtaining references from management. Besides, I am an elite class sperglord and plan on filing for SSDI for ADHD, social anxiety, and Asperger's. This will buy me a few years of time milking off the system while I pursue a career as an indie game developer.

So, Holla Forums, tell me what you think of my plan. Would you do anything differently? Any other ideas of how I can add to the devastation?

Autistic faggot, no wonder you lost your job to pajeets. How's the unemployment line looking? Sad fuck, you'll be training those shitskins and liking it, lol.
LOL

I want a fucking follow-up of the aftermath

Well the company has fucked you and themselves. I would walk away, I probably would have done it as soon as I'd heard they were bringing pajeets in.

Actually this, op is beta. He will train the ape, thank his boss for the opportunity to be replaced like he's nothing then probably give one last bj and walk out the door, chin dripping with corp cum, all the way to the welfare office.

Nothing I could ever do would put a scratch in a multi-billion dollar company like this. However, the relatively small department I work for will be utterly BTFO by the blast radius of this MOAB.

It's gunna be gud

I'll certainly post a new bread or add an update to this one if it still exists.

I only heard the news this past Wednesday afternoon, so I've been plotting this for two days now.

I would never train my own replacement if I was leaving against my own will.

2 things came to my mind.

1. You can try to convince your coworkers to fuck over your corporation (wont be difficult since they are losing there jobs to shitskins).

2. Go have a talk with your boss to explain to him he better pay you really well or a whole section of the program will have to be rewritten. Dont threaten him, just explain to him that you have no interest in having a job you will ultimately lose.

I'd take the devastation of being laid off as reason for quitting immediately, padding the anxiety or autism story. Also, I think you have to be a sjw to be an indie developer. Either way, you're going to make someone unhappy.

Maybe this is the reason they're letting you go and bringing in The Raj to replace you. Maybe they want to rewrite your mess from scratch in the long run.

I like that plan, good luck OP.

I'd say go with this guy's #2. Don't let them treat you like they own you at this point you own them.

Put a backdoor in the program. Record sensitive information, names dob and IDs. banking or financial documents.

Satan trips pave the way to Hell!
If you do that, enjoy your lawyer-paved road OP!

Bridge On The River Kwai, user. Todays word is Sabotage.
You owe it to yourself to keep some self respect, train the street shitters wrong, fuck the system up as much as possible so it is unusable, and walk away.
What do you owe your company now they have pissed all over your loyalty? The sheer audacity of getting the people they are laying off to train their replacements should be enough to fill you with an anger so righteous that Sabotage should be the only rational response.
Job search now, secure your future, then burn the old place to the ground.

Damn, I thought the pajeet talk was just a meme.
Is the master-race really being ass-raped like this?
Aren't there unions that say how much certain jobs are supposed to pay?
How can they bring in that cheaper labour without legal ramifications?
I agree that training your replacement is being a corporate cuck.
It's like teaching the black bull all the things he needs to know to fuck your wife's aryan pussy.

burn it to the fucking ground

birthday worm

Good plan lad. Lady luck is on your side. Godspeed.

I'd push one last update with obfuscated function names, that randomly flips one bit in the RAM of the device using the app. They would be so happy.png

The Unions were neutered decades ago. Millennials have no idea what sacrifices were made in the past to give them the rights they take for granted now. And companies have union officials in their pockets from day one.

Man, millenial whites are really weak.
People thought twice before fucking with a colonial white.
These motherfuckers were savages. Hang a nigger on a tree with the quickness.
Millenial whites on the other hand… what the fuck went wrong?

We've had it too easy for too long.
Self involved, spoilt, selfish.
The whites that are out there struggling and forging themselves through struggle and setbacks are not the type to post shit on social media, they are too busy working like a motherfucker.
Children sitting around with too much time on their hands and nothing serious to worry about are the ones updating twitter constantly, finding non-issues to get worked up about and "take a stand".
Generations have been brought up to avoid conflict, to run away from anything that might make them feel bad, to let someone else deal with the problems that were of their own making.

We got soft, plain and simple, and now when we get fired from jobs like OP example, we meekly nod our heads and walk like cattle to the gas chambers.

Fuck that go with the MOAB option and keep us updated. You should also put some obscure bugs in the codebase that don't fail any unit tests as a parting gift

Heaven dubs from on high!

Or you know you can sue them for abusing H1-B visas.

I always see threads of this sort, but never hear of anyone following thru

If there's a wound, open it some more.

The faggy mods deleted all Tor posts including mine so let me re-post.

OP deserves to be replaced, even by pajeets.
OP's code may get rewritten from scratch by said pajeets.

stopped reading right there, tbh

That's a really bad idea, they will take him to court for breach of contract and likely other stuff. Better he was away clean and they realise their mess once he's gone.

Yes. Gr8 DO IT.

Also, get rid of phone and MOVE.

GTFO, faggot

let us know how this goes

You deserve to get fired tbh

Godspeed, friend.

Revenge is fun OP, sure, but…
temper vengeance with patience and never commit to vengeance without reward. Leave the company hanging and do like the other poster said and cite those medical issues after sabotaging the code.
That's stage 1. Maybe have a lawyer handy for the tricky bits. Also do not expose yourself or your intent, have some opsec- even here.

Stage 2 is where you wait for them to come to you. Keep in contact, play sick and devastated, bitch about how expensive your treatment is etc, how… whatever. When they finally realize they're fucked come to the rescue. Tell them you'll contract for them and get those pajeets up to speed, for a somewhat hefty fee, but far less than they would need to redevelop

might work, might not- hedge your bets OP

You dont need to do that much. Trust me. Just let them take over. They will take care of fucking the company by themselves.