10/10 girls

1010 girls

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AriGlz99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get the fuck out, footfag

Because i cant post her pictures here, im just going to say her name.. My 10/10 woman is Anna Zharavina

gosh i wonder if there's any correlation there

Can i post adult women who happen to be former child models, Dysnomia?

First pic is 7/10, second pic is 6/10.

6/10 the cosmeitcs and fakeness and whorishness ruins her, could be a 7/10 if she got rid of that

10/10 perfect red haired goddess

7/10 a litle "off", too bony at the top, not enough breasts, dark eyebrows, a little weird proportions

7/10 a fairly beautiful woman but too dark, makes me worried she might be jewish or part something out of the middle east, something off about the nose too, good proportions but facial expression and overall swarthyness scares me off

9/10, wouldn't be ashamed to have her around, could be lighter features but still a very beautiful woman and a nice personality (I can tell from her facial expression). Just further proof that beauty = intelligent, better personality, healthier, etc.

3/10, have to hide this pic to not see it again, but it could rape my eyes worse I guess, hideous plastic gook that requires surgery and cosmetics to be at all presentable. Would automatically think poorly of any man to have that gook hanging off his shoulder. I'm trying to be generous here too, I really probably should rate her 2/10, but as I'm saying I'm being generous.

4/10 at least it's caucasoid but I don't like women with poo skin, piercings in the noose, a malevolent look like she's going to screech at me and call me rayciss unironically, probably too fucking stupid to have any real conversations with her too, also I know already I know more about hinduism than her before we've talked. Then again I know a lot about that… rarely do I find an Indian person in Canada that doesn't just learn from me even though they or their parents just migrated from India.

From left to right: 3/10, 3/10, 3/10, 2/10, 1/10, 3/10, 2/10, 2/10, 1/10

A hideous selection of plastic gooks.

She already got a sex toy and everything

Пошел нахуй, мудак

More amputee!!

STOP POSTING FETT, YOU DEGENERATE

You don't tell me what to do.

Amputation legs 10/10

Fuck off you degenerate

You really love asians dont ya?

Yep

keep the 3DPD comin', let's kick these 2D sickos out.

Amputation feet?

Girl 10/10
Legs 0/2

Fuck outta here, kike

7/10 go back to the Mediterranian and stay there swarthoid

Second pic is also 7/10 but a little better than the other 7/10.

Either way, both aren't worth sticking around for, they could use my seed to improve their lineages, but I'm not going to father their kids or put any time and effort in them. Only a proper 10/10 woman is worth all that.

2/10 would chop into pieces and feed to pigs after getting the implants and stuff out and rinsing off the cosmetics, either that or feed to pigs that I don't plan on eating. You should stop posting shocking images like this, this is supposed to be 10/10 thread, not a gore thread.

Also 2/10 scary plastic gook whore. It looks like it's ready to eat your soul while everyone tries to ignore it and pretend it's not there because open season killing of gook whores isn't a thing yet.

4/10 needs a ton of bleach to look human, stinky curry whore

3/10 plastic gook whore, at least her eyes aren't slanted, but we know that's because of surgery

ffs stop trolling this thread with hideous women, isn't this also like the same woman 3 times? My rating isn't changing, it's 4/10. Stop posting that subhuman. At least the lighting makes her a little lighter in that pic but still, I'd rather she accept a sperm donation that is artificially inseminated, than having to ever put my dick in that. Why do currynegresses even still exist?They would have been a good candidate for breeding out of existence, unlike abbos and other subhumans whose taint remains very strong even after being mixed with whites for many generations over. Give it two generations of being "bleached" by Nordic chads and the women of India might at least be comparable with with those in Italy.

9/10 her face is a little weird and she kind of has that tanya (the Holla Forums waifu) lips thing going on, definitely a hard one to beat, very beautiful and youthful. Would be pretty happy with her for a wife.

Nope

Onelegged Jessica Alba

Didn't read your shit tbh

Nice

Shit thread

Безногие девушки с ампутированными ногами есть?

quads

Is this a request?

Выше в треде

А ещё? Что бы не фотошеп, а реальные безногие калеки с модельной внешностью

У меня нет.

Как такая одноногая азиаточка?

Симпатичная, но у меня нет фетиша на отсутствие частей тела. К тому же я люблю ножки.

Who is this qt and how do I get her oinking on my schlong if you know what I'm saying

Фу…

2/10 just kill it already

4/10 and stop reposting her please ffs

Both 3/10, the second of them being the less hideous of them, but both are dysgenic subhumans who need to be rounded up and killed with the other gooks.

2/10 and 3/10 just stop

8/10, strong chin (this is a positive), a bit too narrow eyebrows (did she shave them off and redraw them back on ? wtf?), looks rather English to me which I don't like, still a fairly acceptable woman. Many things she's going going for her. Looks a lot like my slave I bought for 3 thousand bitcoin.

The last pic almost knocks her down to a 7/10 btw not a very good pic.

Disgusting 4/10 poo woman, needs to be quarantined before she brings diseases into the country.

2/10 would beat to death with a shovel and know god wanted me to do this, got to put that thing out of its misery. Being that ugly must be a hard thing to live with, especially when that gook is trying so hard to be a real human being. Unfortunately it will never qualify.

4/10 stop reposting

2/10 and I'm being generous here, tempted to rate 1/10, so much wrong with this gookess don't even get me started

Honestly the best of the gooks you've posted so far, rating her 3/10, almost tempted to give her a 4/10 but that would not be honest. I still have to hide the thumbnail to keep her visage from contaminating the view, but if there's gooks everywhere in sight and you can't just block them out and closing eyes isn't an option, I gues I'll have to stare at her. For a completely garbage race, this is probably the best they can do.

Both 4/10 but the one on the left is better than the one on the right.

8/10 very beautiful woman, unfortunate about the eyes being brown, and the eyebrows black, and the overuse of cosmetics. Could probably improve by wiping away the cosmetics.

3/10 please stop, this isn't a gore thread, it's supposed to be a thread for beautiful women

10/10

First actual 10/10 posted in this thread holy crap we are looking upon an archetypal, angelic, beauty manifested here… a woman like this is proof of god … absolutely flawless, beautiful light orangey red hair with hints of blond, perfect eyebrows, perfect freckles, perfect lips, perfect proportions, would marry on the spot and devote my life to her and raise the kids and be proud of her and my children and everything. This is the kind of woman that you live for, a woman that reminds you there is something to pursue in this world that is worthwhile. If I were to make an effort to dream the most beautiful woman, I would likely meet with her face in a vision. The show is over folks, we have witnessed beauty, true beauty.

Одна ножка у неё есть. Хотя вторую слишком высоко ампутировали. Ценятся ампутантки с большой культей бедра. Кстати, сейчас одноногие девушки особенно популярны.

Wonder what will hapen, if i mention pedos

The thread will be removed.

Feet legitimately make me feel uncomfortable and I dont know why.

Nice

Becouse only Degenerates post them

Вот наша красотка выставила свою ампутированную культю.

Потрогал бы

There she is again. The CP queen

Eww

what a monster

7/10 a beautiful woman but a touch of malevolence, don't know what is wrong with her, and don't want to find out. Something in her expression just throws her off. Falls short of the true standard of beauty in a variety of ways. Eyes are brown and eyebrows black… also that lipstick doesn't do her any favours.

From left to right in this freak show we have: 2/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 3/10, 3/10, 1/10, and 2/10. Line them up, give them shovels, make them dig one big mass grave, hit them in the back of the head with the shovel, fill it back in. That's all that can be done to "salvage" these hideous gooks.

7/10 not bad but kind of mediocre, I mean she's certainly above average, but not enough to really impress. If this is the best she can do, that's kind of sad. Imagine as she gets older too how is she going to look? Not beautiful enough to seduce any men actually worth getting, she would be passed over for younger and more beautiful women by men with options. Still I wouldn't hate on someone for having that as their wife, maybe they just couldn't do better. Reasonably attractive.

Can't expand thumbnail for some reason no matter how many tiems I try. Can't say much based on the thumbnail. Going to refrain from rating.

From left to right we have 3/10, 3/10, 2/10, and 2/10.

The one with the red dots on her pockets (brown hair) is the "best" of them all, not that that is saying much as they're all fugly gooks.

They all still get the rope.

6/10 what's with the gypsy ear-rings btw? Well proportioned but eyebrows thin out in an odd way, dark eyes, and dark hair. I think she could qualify for 7/10 but she needs some work. The pink lipstick also is a negative.

How the fuck am I even supposed to rate this? These are just feet.

3/10 but leaning towards 4/10. To her credit the eyebrows are well shaped and I doubt that's from plastic surgery. Still unqualified to breed, needs to be wiped out of the genepool, like all gooks… and NOT through dillution but straight up genocide btw!

7/10 looks like this girl ghost that haunts me except while the bangs are the same, the longer part of her hair is shorter (in the case of my ghost). Beautiful eyes, both the shape of the eyes, and the colour, and also the limbal rings. Great nose. "Okay" lips. I don't quite like the thickness of her hair. Overall facial expression throws me off. A pretty woman but falls flat. Would be funny if she ever met my ghost heh.

3/10 would use as target practise with, would be interested to see how her face is improved after it's had 12 gauge shotgun shell blast emptied into it.

9/10 an incredibly beautiful woman, definite wife material, would be proud to have her by my side. Would like to see a better photo of her. So close to 10/10 perfection but somehow not quite there, might just be the lighting.

You already posted these… still 4/10 and 4/10.

r8 me

7/10 looks frail, needs to work out more and eat better probably, seems like the kind of woman who is vapid, who thrives on a low-grade of attention, and you could never have a worthwhile conversation with. Immature also. She has some issues that I find unattractive and I really don't want to deal with especially as I bet she doesn't take self-responsibility and make the effort to be a better human. That's my impression of her. Yeah, a good looking girl, but she's mentally ill and frail.

5/10, stupid hair, stupid attitude, immature, impulsive, empty-headed, and probably illiterate and a short attention span. Outside of what she is forced to read for school, she probably can't finish a book. Nice lips and nose and good skin though. Pretty good jaw.

1/10 where the fuck is that gook's jaw lol it has disappeared, evidently a mouthbreather

7/10 looks like some kind of cross between English and Portuguese. Crazy eyes. She's been traumatized and may lack a moral compass. Is the kind of girl that takes things too far and keeps beating up another kid when she should have stopped. Probably was sexually molested and has resentiment towards men but also has no problem using sex to exploit men to her advantage. A power-seeker.

hon hon hon

4/10 same pooskin you keep posting all the time

Having difficulty enlarging thumbnail here, but it's probably an 8/10, though her receded jaw isn't doing her any justice and I am leaning towards 7/10 because of that, but I still think she deserves 8/10, would be interesting to see how she ages and whether she looks better or worse younger and older.

A beautiful woman and a balanced personality from what I can see.

From left to right: 3/10, 2/10, 2/10, 2/10, 3/10, 3/10

On on the absolute right has the best figure, second from left has the best breasts, third from right has the best neck. Still need to throw them all in a woodchipper.

4/10 leaning towards 5/10 on this though. Just below average I would say. Badly proportioned face, not so nice lips, somethind odd going on with that nose, brown eyes, and dark hair. Obviously an improvement over the poo in the loos previously posted, but looks like it's something non-white, some kind of jewess or gypsy or some shit. Can't be trusted and is probably oversensitive to criticism. Plotting eyes. Probably has some some messed up things in her past but doesn't think much of it, like how animals roll in their own shit and don't care. Subhuman.

3/10 would throw out of a plane and take some satisfaction in watching her hit the pavement

8/10, very well proportioned face, great lips, great nose, can't see too much of the eyes but don't think we have anything to worry about there. Great body, could use a little more meat on the arms, and a bit more of a pronounced hour-glass figure, but still well within the acceptable range. She would turn heads. Fun to be around and not a very serious person, relaxed. Enjoys life.

Can't maximize.

7/10, great eyebrows, great figure. The distance between the nose and the top lip is too small however in my opinion. The tan and the dark brown hair is disappointing. Mentality of this woman also is not that great, don't see any particular virtues in her, she's just very average (and the average for a woman is not so great in this respect). Needs more introspection and better influences in her life. Naive and easily misled by Shlomo. A bit prudish but could be seduced by a man who knows his way around a woman's mind no problem. Likely entertains a lot of stupid stuff in her mind. Give her a couple more years though and she'll be pretty wise for a woman, but she'll have made a lot of mistakes during that critical time, and it will be too late. Really needs strong men in her life keeping on the right path so she doesn't waste the best part of her life away but the current society isn't set up to do that and the men around her will likely fail in this duty.

4/10 same curry woman you keep posting…

8/10, but really weird lips
This is a very easy-going woman. She doesn't get mad, she likes guys, she wishes she got more attention, wants to feel special, and won't really be happy and secure until she's a housewife but her priorities may need straightening out (can't travel around everywhere and waste money and so on). This is the best woman though if you want no drama, just a girl who cooks and cleans and makes you happy in every way. The only pro

stolen pics of ariana

twitter.com/AriGlz99

Ludivine Reding 20 yo

twitter.com/AriGlz99

4/10 same pooskin you keep posting all the time

Having difficulty enlarging thumbnail here, but it's probably an 8/10, though her receded jaw isn't doing her any justice and I am leaning towards 7/10 because of that, but I still think she deserves 8/10, would be interesting to see how she ages and whether she looks better or worse younger and older.

A beautiful woman and a balanced personality from what I can see.

From left to right: 3/10, 2/10, 2/10, 2/10, 3/10, 3/10

On on the absolute right has the best figure, second from left has the best breasts, third from right has the best neck. Still need to throw them all in a woodchipper.

4/10 leaning towards 5/10 on this though. Just below average I would say. Badly proportioned face, not so nice lips, somethind odd going on with that nose, brown eyes, and dark hair. Obviously an improvement over the poo in the loos previously posted, but looks like it's something non-white, some kind of jewess or gypsy or some shit. Can't be trusted and is probably oversensitive to criticism. Plotting eyes. Probably has some some messed up things in her past but doesn't think much of it, like how animals roll in their own shit and don't care. Subhuman.

3/10 would throw out of a plane and take some satisfaction in watching her hit the pavement

8/10, very well proportioned face, great lips, great nose, can't see too much of the eyes but don't think we have anything to worry about there. Great body, could use a little more meat on the arms, and a bit more of a pronounced hour-glass figure, but still well within the acceptable range. She would turn heads. Fun to be around and not a very serious person, relaxed. Enjoys life.

Can't maximize.

7/10, great eyebrows, great figure. The distance between the nose and the top lip is too small however in my opinion. The tan and the dark brown hair is disappointing. Mentality of this woman also is not that great, don't see any particular virtues in her, she's just very average (and the average for a woman is not so great in this respect). Needs more introspection and better influences in her life. Naive and easily misled by Shlomo. A bit prudish but could be seduced by a man who knows his way around a woman's mind no problem. Likely entertains a lot of stupid stuff in her mind. Give her a couple more years though and she'll be pretty wise for a woman, but she'll have made a lot of mistakes during that critical time, and it will be too late. Really needs strong men in her life keeping on the right path so she doesn't waste the best part of her life away but the current society isn't set up to do that and the men around her will likely fail in this duty.

4/10 same curry woman you keep posting…

8/10, but really weird lips
This is a very easy-going woman. She doesn't get mad, she likes guys, she wishes she got more attention, wants to feel special, and won't really be happy and secure until she's a housewife but her priorities may need straightening out (can't travel around everywhere and waste money and so on). This is the best woman though if you want no drama, just a girl who cooks and cleans and makes you happy in every way. She can gain weight and lose it pretty easily but she works out and has a good diet. Only problem with her really is she hangs around people you disapprove of and although she doesn't really buy into their shit you've got a long ways to go in deconditioning her of the bullshit society feeds her. Luckily she doesn't act on any of it and she's reasonably intelligent so if you're looking for someone you can get along with really easy it's a great woman to share your life with.

kys faggot

rate ariana ass
stolen pics
her twitter twitter.com/AriGlz99

Bit of advice, the 0/30 is a much better rating system then 0/10

read; just some spic

Too young.

Too old.

like ariana?
twitter.com/AriGlz99

Stop spamming gooks on Mewch and stop spamming them here.

kys

9/10 body
6.5 - 7.5/10 face
Could easily beauty her face up to an 8 though. IMHO
Also for a total score of 0/10 because no benis.

stolen her pics from her facebook messenger.

That TV is way too high. For best viewing your horizontal eye level should be slightly above the mid point of the screen and below the top edge of the screen. That TV placement triggers me verily.

Literally who?

stoled her pics>>7695935

her twitter twitter.com/AriGlz99

Why does she make herself look like a clown?

who is she?

friend gf, she forgot close facebook on school.

nice way to fuck up a possible hook up, retard

eat shit and die, faggot

9/10 but might qualify as 10/10

not gonna explain shit though battery could die any moment

most women posted in this thread are all garbage

going to contribute an image of my own for once instead of just ratings

Okay.
No.

What is this feeling I get when she winks at the start?

lol butthurt gooklover faggot

literally nobody likes you and everyone hides your threads

you've left your containment thread just to try and get attention because everyone hid and didn't respond to your gook girl thread you samefagged a million times on mewch Holla Forums

no one cares about what the silly hat people are called

twitter.com/AriGlz99

i think it's called "boner"

Whoever you are, you clearly have the best girls. 10/10 and 9/10… no wonder you need a scale of 30 because you clearly are a conisseur and could use another scale to discern the fine gradations of beauty between the most beautiful of women

welp, here. have some moar of what you don't like then

Rate my waifu Holla Forums

Must hurt knowing the only reason you get the privilege to talk to me right now is I'm here for the real beauties; which aren't any of your gook girls.

7/10

Someone rate my sub. Pic related.

Depends on how the boobs look uncupped. If they stay just relatively firm 8, if they sag her rating drops down at a similar rate.

Is this your way of saying she's really beautiful?

1/10, leaning towards 0/10. About the only thing good there is he has white skin. Everything else is completely fucked. I guss it could be worse but you'd have to throw acid on that.

Why is thread dead all of a sudden?

It takes a while to switch into 2D mode.

The baba Mary Surratt.

Miss Hicks.

Yuck, are you guys serious?

footfags need to be gassed tbqhwyf

I shouldn't be disappointed, so why am I? Dammit Holla Forums you fucked my perception forever ;.;

welcome to the new Holla Forums unfortunately

worst.

Best.

Tomoko is. Not sure about the hagainai slut

Literal 10/10 right here.

BIG AND TRUE

You're killing it, carry on…

A little young but very high quality.

Lmao those feet are hideous.

Just no. That is just Greasy bitch with a wrench. What's the point? Women aren't made to work on cars. They're made to be soft and beautiful.

7.5/10 looks, classical dancer on toes bumps her to 8.5, would be a 9 if her bush matched her hair color.

Is her name Eileen?

Stunning in the right shot.

Serious girl, and hot AF. 9/10

10/10 i don't look at feet though, so that's not why. she's super cute

noice!

AMPUTEE ???

let go and love, my friend

yes i know the last one looks like a whore, but i'm one of those desperate dumb faggots that tries to look for beauty past the quality of life that the look implies because i'm a desperate dumb faggot

Kill yourself, jap lover.

Aye.

Glad to see I'm not the only one here who has decent taste in Nordic women.
Here's a few of my personal "10's"

Just a few more.
That's about it for what I think worthy of posting.

Not 10/10 but good choice/taste none the less user.

Some of you have terrible taste in what you think 10/10 girls look like. Let me help with that.

She's definitely attractive but no 10

damn.

trollolol