SOMEHOW DEAD PEOPLE ARE REGISTERING TO VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON. IT'S HAPPENING

SOMEHOW DEAD PEOPLE ARE REGISTERING TO VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON. IT'S HAPPENING.

STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING. THE DEAD ARE RISING FROM THEIR GRAVES TO VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON. IT'S HAPPENING.

archive.is/K460Q
archive.is/XLipT
archive.is/NgKlg
archive.is/kNP99
archive.is/J9akG
archive.is/0EMpw
archive.is/BLnWv
archive.is/nBkEM
archive.is/fHfrd
archive.is/JgKAI

:^)

TFW no zombie memes…

I remember when someone posted exactly this in a thread a while ago. I saved the screencap but finding it is hard in my folders. Might post later

Killary will try everything to win.

Rip OP.
He died from suicide.
The method used to kill himself was 20 stab wounds in the back.

F

cannot kill what is already dead inside

Serial question…
Why are the Jews running this site allowing it to go on?
Why are the Mods (almost certainly jewish) keeping the board clean of most shills and and rarely if ever deleting threads?
& whats with the name CR McMahon?

Simple really, if Holla Forums is shut down we'll have no choice but to spill out on to other websites possibly handing out redpills in droves.
It would be like shutting down Tumblr.

Corrected Record McMahon, we're being rused!

That happens every election, you dumb shit. The question is, are we going to turn it into a scandal?

Kill yourself

What's a good website to hand out redpills on?
Aside from Twitter. That 140 char thing pisses me off a lot…
I mean I've collected enough memes and spread a little bit of my knowledge. & I got like 2 gb of memes on cds…

Is faceberg worth it? How quickly am I gonna get banned? What is best website? Should I just just go on tumblr and piss them off?

Hello newfriend.

Hello newfriend.

Calm your tits bro

I use Imgur, pretending I'm a black woman and a REAL BLM supporter.
"As a black woman, it pains me to see these thugs doing this when we should be talking about this [link to redpilled infographic]"
I get bombarded with le epic upvotes and comments saying shit like,
"Don't worry it's not your fault!"
"Wow I never knew those were the statistics."
Usually just respond to these with, "But it's my races fault, our genetic makeup makes us more prone to doing so. I'm just an outlier."
Pretty funny tbh

On my normie Facebook account I usually just share posts from the Nigel Farage and Donald Trump pages and call out bluepilled retards.
You're best just using the sites you normally use and stop giving a fuck if you get banned for wrong think.

I was being sarcastic you… Double nigger.

Don't you dare call me a double nigger. You don't make me summon my boss you alt righter scum!

That's low user… Even for you.

I shudder at the thought..

Yeah this is

Everyone who votes for clinton is at the very least possessed by some kind of hellish demon, it was just a matter of time until the dead rise from their graves.

I'm surprised (I'm not).

Reddit tbh. They're becoming more and more receptive as people awaken to the censoring and ctr'ing going on. reddit is a battleground right now. it's actually hilarious.

bumping legit news

It's old news, and nothing surprising. Literally happens every year to vote for the jew candidate.

well you'd have to be a brainless zombie to vote for hillary

A Hillary presidency is literally zombie Apocalypse.

Reddit is utter shit and it goes beyond their subhuman forum-like culture. If you register an account, no one will see your posts until you reach certain upboat limit or post limit, I forgot. Each post is also evaluated by mods until that happens. It actively removes bad goyim from participating. Not to mention their commie attitude and racial blindness.