I need to know for reasons: What's the most offensive thing I can do to a major public figure in New Zealand without...

I need to know for reasons: What's the most offensive thing I can do to a major public figure in New Zealand without getting arrested on the spot?

Fart in his direction.

>>>Holla Forums

Holla Forums is broken right now.

What's this gay shit?
Who even draws like this?

To your PM? Call him Neanderthal. Maybe he doesnt know much about genetics.

No thanks we don't want him

Holla Forums isn't invited to hang out on Holla Forums because they're trap fucking fags just like brit/pol/. Try plebbit for your incredibly stupid questions.

You gotta say who it is and what its about.

Since you can throw things on him/her or attack, you need to make it personal.

has it right, John Key.
The only way John Key can lose next year's election is if he loses face.

How did this happen, nzanon? Are there many kikels in NZ? What they are doing down there? Do people know, he is fucking half Neanderthal?

Tell him he stinks.
When he gives you an accused look say

He'll have a complex about it for the rest of the day. Bonus points if you can a young pretty girl to do it.

Well he moved back from working int he financial sector in the us to do work in the national party as a list mp for one year then the next year was the election and he was somehow the party leader and got elected. Been in power since. Also the national party in nz is centerist and barely right wing.

(((somehow)))
How many jews are there in NZ?
Asking, because NZ (south island) is my first choice for escaping some future hell.

Wellingtoner here, I can't say I've seen anyone who is obviously a jew.
But Chinese are basically asian jews and they're starting to dominate our economy.

>>>/underground/

go away, weirdo

Nu!111

Underrated post.

Not very practical.
Especially if you're not a 400 pound hacker.

Do lawyers EVER use chans?