VOTER REGISTRATION FRAUD

THEY'RE FUCKING DOING IT, WE WERE WARNED

washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/he-fought-in-world-war-ii-he-died-in-2014-and-he-just-registered-to-vote-in-va/2016/09/29/5e0bffee-8670-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html
archive.is/NgKlg

Yes the source is (((wapo))) but here they are saying "oh it's not fraud because they got stopped, fking republicans keep trying to impede citizen's rights to vote by making them prove they're citizens >:((((".

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/he-fought-in-world-war-ii-he-died-in-2014-and-he-just-registered-to-vote-in-va/2016/09/29/5e0bffee-8670-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html
archive.is/NgKlg
tumblr.com/
archive.is/oKwS5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the problem user? Don't you realize that it all ended in 2012?

Harrisonburg VA, well shit, I used to live nearby. The Shenandoah Valley is a beautiful place to live.

Also bumping for attention

Dr. Scheuer has already said he fully expects an electronic vote to be rigged by NHS (the Jews). Trying not to advertise this bc in case they are wrong, people are going to not vote for Trump bc they figure it's rigged anyway.

I am so fucking sick of democrats sleazing about this once great nation trying to pass off their failure to commit a crime as evidence of crimes not being committed and then whining about how problematic it is that they were stopped.

Daily reminder that if they rig this election, we must crash this zog with no survivors. Lest we become those who perish…

If this turns out to be true it would explain a lot.

Sweet reddit formatting bros, which subreddits do you hang out on my good goonsirs?

>washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/he-fought-in-world-war-ii-he-died-in-2014-and-he-just-registered-to-vote-in-va/2016/09/29/5e0bffee-8670-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html
>archive.is/NgKlg
Are you blind, nigger? There's a single line break between the links.

Thank you good goonsir.

Tips hat.

You're triggered over paragraph spacing.
>>>/lgbt/
tumblr.com/

Are the mods redditors according to you?

Tips sombrero.

You have to go back.

Are the mods redditors?

Don't worry about fe8370. He's just trying to elicit a response and it's working. Just filter and move on.

He's trying to determine what it is about his team's formatting that keeps getting them called out.

Interesting angle, user.

This "reddit format" fear is one of the most ineffective D&C vectors I've seen on Holla Forums in years. Thanks for getting the thread bumped though you dense fuckwit.

I never believed you yanks when you complained about muh republican racists or muh democrat commies, but this election cycle has taught me all I need to know. Almost half your voting population wants to tear up the foundational precepts of your country. Difficult to fathom.

I hope you've all been working out, and aren't going to pussy out come November.

See you in Washington goys.

Can we get this very obvious kike banned already?

Well, we don't want to become the New Saudi Arabia… but I think the UK has taken that title.

We need RWDS; Marxists have ruined generations via the entertainment and education system.

>(checked) Am I doomed to spend eternity checking other men's dubs?
Something big is coming user. It's been coming for a long, long while.

They expect some of us in the wreckage brother.

Now is not the time for memes; that comes later.

Kek wills it.

no

You fags should see that it's far simpler to rig the electronic voting machines than sign up a bunch of imaginary people to "vote".

If you care at all about who becomes president, unaccountable and easily-hackable machines should be your biggest concern.

This would be faggot tier fraud. The amount of work to get 10k corpses signedup… plus it would be so fucking obvious.

Focus on the voting machines and where it's accounted for. Ohio in 2008 or 12 is a good place to start. You have video of a trial where one of the developers admits under oath to fixing the machines and all the votes were counted in one location. The results of which, were wildly different from the exit polls. So the Democrats have done this shit before.

Oh and look into naggars loitering around polling stations trying to block Whites from voting. Panther coons did that in 2012 in the NE.

So ahould i record myself voting? if thats legal in cali

Look at Election Justice USA's research. People purged from voter rolls, exit polling way off, all to coincidentally help Hillary Clinton.

This thread should be stickied until after the election. I doubt an ancient Egyptian frog god can stop privately-controlled voting machine companies from selling America to the highest bidder.

Well brits always make jokes about the 60% white stuff. So if you think at least 20-30% of remaining whites are literally commie retards and will side with the 40% subhumans we are looking at a lot of enemies.

Memes aside, this is exactly what happened.
The world "ended" and a new one started immediately, and in this one gods are alive again

Don't underestimate Kek. However, we should be prepared for the possibility that Kek will decide that WW3 is the appropriate path for us.

REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED REPORTED

You

have

been

reported

enjoy

your

ban

nigger

faggot

:

^

)

Its really quite incredible because Americans are stereotyped as some of the most apathetic people on earth. Especially in political terms, but now we have people being beaten in the streets and borderline gang warfare. The last time shit like this happened was nearly 50 years ago.

Every other election people just didn't seem to care and the most you would get were half hearted arguments, but now things are so polarized I'm convinced things will come to a head at some point.

it's hard for most people to care about an election when both sides put boring cheese eating faggots on the ballot.

How do you know he aint' a zombie? Come on, man. Zombies need a voice too!

#zombielivesmatter

Of course they are. We're all redditors here. You say you're not a redditor; but if you weren't, then you wouldn't be here.

Your requests have been denied.

Another article

(((Chicago Tribune))): archive.is/oKwS5

That user from halfchan is being proven right.

We need some dank fresh memes where we take the best Trump crowd comparison with Hillarybots, with the text 'The dead can vote but they can't show up to the rallies'

gee what a surprise