AVOIDING D&C FOR THE NEXT 39 DAYS

The last few days there was a blow up between some of the DailyStormer folks and Vox Day, centered mainly around Milo. I know, nobody give a shit. Still.

Other urls found in this thread:

poetry.rotten.com/potatoes-n-jelly/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
youtube.com/watch?v=qwJZGlC5lXM
youtube.com/watch?v=Vsbr8QMPLWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck the rest of the comment got lost:

What I was trying to say is that there was a blow up and a bunch of time and energy was wasted on infighting between folks who are, in theory, all trying to get Trump over the line.

We need time, we need to get Trump elected. Purging can come later.

So, user, what are your ideas for avoiding D&C for the next 39 days, and keeping fire on target?

Dear OP. I whole heartedly agree with you.

WE MUST STOP THESE D&C TACTICS

Enough is ENOUGH!!!

Milo can get fucked.
He made his bed.
Enough of this shit. People who are voting for Trump are gonna vote for Trump regardless.
What has the gay jew done for any of us?

poetry.rotten.com/potatoes-n-jelly/
4U

Nobody gives a shit.

D&C implies we were ever together to begin with. Vox day is a spic and Milo is a kike, so both need to go back.

Just post reminders to everybody that now is not the time for discussing Paganism vs cuckstianity, Trump's Jewish ties, white country x vs white country y, etc.

That comes later.

>>>/reddit/

No bot reddit formatting is double spaced.

(((1)))

Formatting wars is blatant D&C.
Instead of telling proper formatting, respond with:
LURK MORE

Shill detected.

Milo is a necessary evil.

Despite his literal faggotry, he is one of the few intellectuals that can appeal to metropolitan white males comically similar to how Jon Stewart did.

Until Trump gets elected, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

i don't follow any of these faggots so can some kind please tell what they're fighting about.

*kind user

LURK MOAR FAGGOT

they're fighting over narrative control over the worlds largest terrorist network, the alt-right and thusly Holla Forums

Is Vox Day even right wing? Anyone who wants to still play gamergate can do so but if they get in our way whatsoever they flip to hostile.

I don't know why this is a hard nut to crack for some of you.

Ignore it. Don't take the bait.

Ignore it. Don't take the bait.

Report it. Ignore it. Don't take the bait.

Seriously, guys, it's not that hard.

He names the jew at least.

thanks for the tl;dr.

Is Holla Forums not satisfied?

He also desperately signals against nazis and fashies whenever it looks like he has nothing to lose by doing so.

The bar is set at questioning the holocaust.

This is about higher profile D&C like Milo's subversive jew ass. It's not about him being a faggot. He's openly subversive. He's a god damn kike.

Yep, I'm right there with you OP.

This is clearly a desperate attempt at D&C before the election to promote infighting in our ranks.

Our primary objective is to get Trump elected, petty squabbles and ideological bickering can come later once we get our man in the office. After Trump takes the throne we begin our work in earnest.

And if he doesn't take the throne… Well then the elites have refused the olive branch and it's the last nail in the coffin for the electoral process in this country.

If they put the bitch on the throne you had all better be well stocked on ammunition and supplies.

TL;DR: OP gets it, all this Milo shit is obviously an attempt to D&C us prior to the election, don't fall for it.

yep, our ctr shill said it was them anyhow so don't be a fool and get pulled into that bullshit
see >>7684383 even if that poster isn't ctr just fucking stay away from those time wasters.

looks like it was deleted. good thing I didn't close my tab

Milo isn't the enemy of our enemies. He's a jew - he is the enemy,

He's also friends with this kike.

List of absolute faggots that should be purged:

Milo
Breitbart
DailyStormer
The Right Stuff
My Posting Career
Neoreaction

Good god, look at how they come out of the woodwork to defend him. Every single time. It's amazing. We really need to cut the GaymGoy remnants off. This moderate attitude towards things that should be violently opposed is trying my god damn patience.

Did the TRS guys gangbang your sister and not give you a turn or something? You're such a fucking jew.

Milo thrives on attention. Ignore his swollen ass. Really, what else can be done about him? The SJWs allegedly doxed him and sent him threatening shit. He just wrote an article sniggering at it.

Fuck that. He's out.

you forgot Spencer, Jared Taylor, and libertarians

Exactly, Milo is a weapon nothing more.

We would be stupid to throw a weapon just as the battle reaches its pitch.

Don't be a dumb fuck user.

Yup.

Okay, so why go after him PRIOR to the election when he has been a huge asset for Trumps campaign? How do you not see what they're trying to do?

It's like fucking throwing away your kar98 right as the Soviets are cresting the ridge because you wanted to be issued a Gwehr42.

We use what tools we have at our disposal.

No shit?

I've often said we're the worst Empire in history because our imperial acquisitions gain nothing for anyone outside the tiny elite class.

Oh, and Jack Donovan, another literal gay faggot.

Was not aware of this, thanks.

TRS wouldn't bang women, dummy.

I disagree with Anglin on some things, but overall, the Stormer is good for us. Agree with the rest though, except maybe MPC,

*brother

MPC are civic nationalists larping as eth-nats. They need to be purged.

PROVE THAT HE HAS BEEN
He's nothing more than a soft shield.
We'd see more triggered libs if he wasn't there as a buffer between us and them because they'd be taking people of our persuasion on directly and everybody knows they can't handle that.
For god's sake, our most basic bitch of memes are getting national and probably international mainstream media coverage.
We never needed the subversive gay jew. We can cut him off.

No, your enemy is your enemy.
Milo is your enemy.

Nobody gives a fuck about the forums.

The point is that any purge should be done after the current battle is done.

I agree. Holla Forums needs to learn how to appreciate the alt-right. The world is in the throws of a transformation and Holla Forums is not going to be the monolith it once was. The alt-right is going to be in the center of that. The alt-right will be resented for that role but without it Holla Forums will not survive.

fuck that faggot kike

I c wat u did ther, spectre-chan

They are not weapons at our disposal, they are retards who are avowedly against us and our long-term interests who think they can ride our momentum until they get power and then shove us back to the margins. The only good thing about them is that they are too stupid and insular because of their focus on ecelebs to be ever able to take us on.

Except Milo isn't trying to help Trump win. He said he doesn't want Trump to win.

Found the faggot.

Spread 'em.

No.

What will happen is that everyone will revert back to the mean, which is pro-American, pro-Jew civic nationalism, which in turn would mean back to where we started and a long-term disaster. You can already see this happening with anons on Holla Forums openly and non-ironically defending neocons in Trump's advisory team and attacking anyone who wants to try stop it with mailing or comms campaigns. This place is finished after the election.

Guess who else has a Jewish Mother?
Oh thats right….

Sure are a lot of "Alt Right (TM)" leaders who "aren't jews… but had Jewish mothers and support Israel."

I've hated molyjew for a while. He tries to push (((freudian))) psychology on the right. What a fucking huckster.

The enemy of your enemy us your ally, never forget that distinction.

milo isn't an ally, he said he doesn't want trump to win

he's an enemy, and an enemy only.

I wasn't making that comment in reference to Milo, I was simply pointing out the truth. Enemies of enemies may help you out in current conditions, but that fact alone doesn't make you friends.

I think his mom abused him pretty terribly as a child which isn't surprising because she is Jewish.
Hes usually pretty based but his blind acceptance of every "Terrorist Attack" as 100% no chance of false flag is retarded.
He has really cut back on the Israel stuff though.
I think Vox Day gave him the talk.

I agree wholeheartedly on this. Holla Forums has already changed a lot and the general redpill level is way worse than it was a year ago, let alone back in the /new/ days. But I don't think there is anything to gain from fighting this battle now. It would be counter-productive because pointing out Trump's strong kike associations now just gets you labelled as a shill.

Hold off for two months and such claims become baseless.

The board definitely needs a severe purge of redditors and the like post-election, as well as a surge of classic red-pill material (for example, nobody seems to know the treachery of masons anymore).

No.

Things will head back to normal by march. Election season is always lousy for newfags

Now you are just memeing son.
For the most part Stefan is a net-positive.
He is nowhere near the level of Milo.
He does shill for milo though.

Absolutely not. There is no good jew.

You will find that out after you get backstabbed by every last one of them.

good job faggot

I didn't say that he was a good jew. I said that he was a net-positive meaning that his effects are generally better than poorer.

You called him "based"

get the fuck out of here with your faggotry

Fuck off, kike. Go get stabbed by hamas or something.

>muh sage

How can these videos being seen by 1.4million people a bad thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg
youtube.com/watch?v=qwJZGlC5lXM
youtube.com/watch?v=Vsbr8QMPLWY

Like I said, hes usually pretty based with what he is saying and hes a net positive minus his flaws. The guy is a nutcase and wallows in self-hate / hate of his biological family and praises christian values specifically for what they have done.

I'd put him somewhere in the neighborhood of David Cole.

How about not making it about e-celeb personalities and just do what we do? These people think they're our leaders, they're puppets who occasionally have decent ideas. There is only one supreme leader and that is Kek. In addition to no brakes, there is also no steering this happening train; for them to even try is an exercise in futility. Let them be faggots. Kek reigns supreme.

I don't know if he's con op, but he's at least called out a Jew for the hypocrisy of Israel's policies. I don't trust him completely, but I'm at least willing to hear what he has to say.

Wew, mislabeled that first webm. I meant to use this one.

No one will disagree they lead some people here but it isn't because of them. It is the urge of people with a IQ over double digits seeking the truth. I didn't watch him very much but I did watch other people in the same vein.

I'd put him somewhere in a oven. If people haven't figured out 99% of people like them on jewtube are extremely subversive, it doesn't matter if their message is true or positive towards here because it ultimately isn't. They are leading a majority of dissenters back to being good goyim moderates making them think you can reason with golems about policies that they don't care about anyways.

you can keep watching them but if you already hold most views of Holla Forums then people like molyjew or god forbid alex jonestein ect. should be ignored and not advertised here

I freely admit to being rather new; I just came here within the past year and was basically apolitical before now. Totally fucking blue-pilled about anything bigger than that George Bush and the Republicans caused the war in Iraq, so Obama = good.
I grew up on cuckchan basically. I never liked niggers, I always made fun of this girl I used to be friends with for being a Jew, despised SJWs, and basically trolled people irl as much as I could without getting in too much trouble. After getting referred here by a friend for questioning the narrative they're spinning about Trump… I don't know, this place just feels right. I'm making it a point to look into more NatSoc stuff, I downloaded a .pdf of Based Mustached Man's book, and am definitely nationalistic, but I don't feel like I can contribute much at this point and probably shouldn't.

I'll stop blogging and say that people like Molyjew and even the Filter King were helpful on this transition of sorts, but now I don't trust them. Thanks to my time on here, I can spot more subversion tactics, but my Jew-dar still hasn't full developed to spot all of these kinds of things. I'll go back to lurking now.

There is a picture/cap of a post like this one but way more detailed not sure if I have it but I will look.

Yeah, I'm about there, I'd say. On the beginning of the arrow at least. I leaned Libertarian after learning a bit (to my an-cap friend's delight), but I feel like it's a half-measure. There's no way to insure against usury, and capitalism devolves into crony capitalism, so the only solution is to control the market (to a degree) by the government that acts in the interests of the nation. I do wonder how that would work (presuming the Nazis won) after Hitler died. What did they have to defend against corruption?

Polite sage for off-topic.