Activate It

The Brits have kept the royal family in the bullpen all these years, maybe as a sort of backup plan. After the glorious Brexit, what are the chances that Britcucks will bring back the honorable Monarchy? Can it be memed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_VIII_abdication_crisis
fpp.co.uk/books/Churchill/1/
yournewswire.com/queen-elizabeth-reveals-she-is-ready-to-flee-britain
liveleak.com/view?i=7a0_1463714761&comments=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The British monarchy is Jew controlled cuckolds

Take 1 look at the faggot who married the QT, and the retarded offspring top left…

Britain is dead. Leave britain and come to merica, help us fight race war.

I fell like the queen had something to do with Brexit wining, the kikes seemed pretty surprised it passed, even though we all knew economic collapse was in the cards.

Was there not some article saying that at the last min she came out for Brexit?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

I concur, its quite a shame indeed.

In World War Z (the book, not the shitty movie), there comes a point where Englands leadership is panicking and/or dead. Queen Elizabeth, like some lioness who's noticed those faggot hyenas are becoming a nuisance, steps up and starts ordering the armed forces and the citizens into action.

I realize that is fiction, but it's one of my favorite parts, and I truly believe that even if she didn't step up, William and Harry could lead if called upon to do so.

Well…William could lead. Harry would probably just black ops his way in and out again leaving nothing but a tidy trail of headless bodies.

It was one of those "when you see it moments". I didn't really look at the picture until I read your post and then I just fucking lost it.

Bless you user for the first hearty kekle of the day.

How do you expect anyone to come to America? You guys incredibly strict immigration policies, unless you're willing to be an illegal it's impossible.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_VIII_abdication_crisis

tl;dr: Coup by kikes

Churchill's War at David Irving's site:
fpp.co.uk/books/Churchill/1/
cntrl-f "the Focus" and you'll find out about Churchill and the jews.

(Heil!)
By Pepe's hopping those are some deformed children

Doesn't the royal family, specifically the queen still have technical absolute control over the armed forces?

Like if she came out one day told Parliament to get fucked and hung them, then told the army to get their shit into gear and start cleaning up the country what would happen?

She's the Commander in Chief, but it's largely a ceremonial role. If she just told the military to disband the Parliament out of the blue then the UK would likely become a Republic very quickly.

It was such a big shock and she didn't even support it much. She was just sick of everybody assuming that the royal family was against it.

Those soldiers pledge their allegiance to the Queen before their own country, she could have a dozen militaries throughout the world obey her commands.

They take ceremony and oaths very seriously.

The British could empower other peers or noblemen in their country, the House of Lords has become in a lot of ways more ceremonial. Getting the women out of the way in the Church would of course allow for more stronger, male leadership there as well also part of the House of Lords.

Harry, the Blackwater Prince.
Abdul removed while you wait.
Ask us about our 2-for-1 deal on cucks (like my supposed dad).

Those are other royals, not their offspring.

THEY LET THEIR EMPIRE BE GIVEN AWAY

Your first image is utterly unverifiable.

I looked myself and found shit too.

All I could find:

yournewswire.com/queen-elizabeth-reveals-she-is-ready-to-flee-britain
liveleak.com/view?i=7a0_1463714761&comments=1

Basically fucking nothing