Hello Holla Forums. I am regular poster. I have to go to rehab again and will not be with you for awhile...

Hello Holla Forums. I am regular poster. I have to go to rehab again and will not be with you for awhile. I'm spending more time doing this than saying bye bye to the girlfriend. You guys are fam tbh. Shills can talk their shit but I am here forever. Peace niggers, see ya next month.

p.s. meep meep tbh fam no homo

don't go user ;____;

faggot.

this is a free (you), you have to pay for the next one

tell hex i said that he is gay and keep giving dysnomia shit about fug

I'm really bored. How can I check myself into rehab? Is it free? I'm not on drugs or anything just very, very bored.

I'm getting mine covered by some local health health center/community board. It's pretty awesome tbh you just get put on feel good drugs and sit around eating and watching shitty tv shows with a bunch of other junkies. If you aren't a junkie at least get drunk before you go in because then you can go to detox which is fun.

Come back user ;(

What drugs did u do

meth.

the gf wants to go smoke her gay green stuffs so ill be out for a sec. listen to this song and headbutt something.

weed?
we're you actually on meth or was it just some other user shitposting?
respond with a new pic so I know your 4 reel

yea that faggot wasn't me lol that's the problem with no IDs. i dont like IDs heroin and the juice of the barley nigger. i bit the sidewalk and lost half my teeth right before seein the probation officer so im kinda gettin forced. nobody goes to rehab for fucking weed it isnt even a drug. funny story, last time i was there this was this loud annoying faggot who was bitching about his "weed addiction". mary sueing like a bad dnd character kek fucking faggot.

I feel like all the regulars are gone. Fug, Soul Eater user, talented artist user, milk user, fox fucker user, wizard user (aka deep voice user), the anime larpers, etch a sketch user, and manikin user. It Holla Forums boring here.

well fug can go fucking hang herself. i do miss etch a sketch user- that was a long ass fucking tie ago hah

we are here forever

AJ user too…. sad.. state we be…

Ouch what she do?

weeds the only drug I really do, sucks to hear about rehab though. IDz also ruin the point of a user image board at least to me

she was the namefaggot who touched dysnomias dick and made him do gay shit like pin all the threads and stop us from making them. all that shit happened when she was posting and after she stopped it stopped. dys is being a little depresed weiner right now so while im gone keep shitposting against that cunt because she will fuck shit up. if you want female mods go to crystal.cafe niggers.

yea i like samefagging sometimes too. it's all in the caps and punctuation
I'm not the same person!

good luck dude, and take care of your girlfriend.
do constructive things while you are there, a focussed task or skill you can work on.

why won't you be able to use 8ch in rehab?
do they chain you up without wifi?

because internet is a drug silly