Trump: Merkel a great world leader

What the fuck kind of statement is he trying to make?

archive.is/fm6rC

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/isteve/not-even-trying-anymore/
theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-german-multiculturalism-failed
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/12/14/angela-merkel-multiculturalism-is-a-sham/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/angela-merkel-german-chancellor-says-multiculturalism-is-a-sham-a6773111.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-11559451
express.co.uk/news/world/663081/Merkel-ally-admits-multiculturalism-failed-calls-Islamist-eviction
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1321277/Angela-Merkel-Multiculturalism-Germany-utterly-failed.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/angela-merkel-germany-multiculturalism_us_566f2e15e4b0fccee16f7757
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4D chess, OP, 4D chess.

I have to admit she is a great world leader from the perspective of unintentionally redpilling europeans and bringing the race war several steps closer.

There is no 4d chess angle from this, this is just a bad sounding statement all around and pisses off people like me.

Maybe he's trying to influence merkel into coming to his side. Considering how quick all of the media was to attack merkel once her policies became widely unpopular.

Literally no upside to doing this because shes going to lose the elections soon

Notice how he said world leader and not leader of Germany?

(wasted HItler dubs checked)
He has been saying that verbatim at his rallies for a fucking year, are you correcting the record or something?

What fucking reality are you living in?

I don't get it.

The one where we get raided by cucks attempting demoralization tactics on a group of people who have likely watched TGSNT and Hellstorm

I'm honestly confused to what his play here is.

Fuck off Brocklings

I think I understand the essence of what he's trying to say – he's saying that he thought she was such a great leader which is why her importing a million mudshit savages was such a "tragic mistake" which made him reconsider the person who he "thought was really fantastic".

But the way he strung his words together made it sound like he actually supported her. I sympathize with his situation because he's giving speeches for hours every single day nonstop so it's impossible to phrase every sentence perfectly, but he should have added emphasis to the fact that Merkel has completely disgraced herself as Germany's Chancellor now even if she used to be "good".

She is a great WORLD leader(at marching it off a cliff) but he only cares about America so who gives a shit about the world?

Welcome to last year, OP.

Looking presidential and proving he can get along with world leaders while simultaneously not letting them off their hook for their massive fuckups is one angle.

I dunno, I guess it could show that he respects female leaders, just not Clinton while still showing his disdain for her mass immigration? Really, it was a trick question and would get mass scrutiny from lugenpresse no matter what he answered.

Probably manipulation, to who is directed I don't know.

With how heavily Trump is shilled as LITERALLY HITLER 2.0 in Europistan, the fact that Trump says he likes Merkel will seriously fuck with some libshit heads. Their first instinct is to pounce on Trump and call him wrong, but that would mean denouncing Saint Merkel. The other option is to agree with Trump, which has its own obvious benefits. Either option requires heavy amounts of Olympic tier mental gymnastics, which is always fun to watch.

And then he goes on to say:

The usual Trump approach: say something "controversial" or "divisive" to bait people into talking about what Trump wants to talk about.

He has been doing this successfully for how long now, user? I don't think its that big of a mystery what he's doing here.

Sheeeit, I'm now #FeelTheJohnson, he doesn't even know who Merkel is.

#FeelTheJohnson

this is 88D chess

kek yea it also goes with the whole "OMG TRUMP INVITED PUTIN TO ATTACK US AND HE SAID PUTIN IS A NICE GUY!"

Kek

> Trump calls Angela Merkel his favorite world leader after months of bashing her

> When asked to name a favorite, the Democratic nominee said “One of my favorites has been Angela Merkel … her leadership and steadiness on the Euro crisis and her bravery in the face of the refugee crisis is something that I am impressed by.”

Praise for Merkel aside, the faggots can't even report properly.

Yeah, a little compliment like this can go a long way. He will have to work with europe closely.

he did admit he thought her current line of action is a mistake.. so there is that. she stayed out of the negative limelight till just recently. when she decided to let the caliphate in.

He also said Ted Cruz was a real great guy. Then he fucking raped him brutally.

can you not see the rest?

Merkel has woken people the fuck up.
Of course Trump is going to like that. Trump likes anything that breaks the charade.

op posts like a click-bait writer.

Somebody in his staff advised him that it's probably a bad idea to publicly bash somebody who you're going to have to work with after you get elected.

The only reason needed to vote Trump is that hundreds, potentially thousands, of leftists will be triggered to the point they commit suicide.

Im still voting for him for the supreme court and potential for the wall

All icing on the cake user.

I don't see any good reason to get pissed at this. He still said what she did was shit. Merkel was actually kind of normal before she got jungle fever, at least in the public eye anyway. Still, here we all know she is commie trash

I'm voting for him so we can finally remove ISIS and that evil dictator Assad.

Im not pissed I'm fucking confused

wtf i hate trump now

Vote for Hillary faggot.

No need to get hung up on small utterances like this. Trump's stance on immigration is excessively clear at this point.

Merkel, Germany, and the entire EU are on the verge of collapse. Namedropping Merkel makes no difference to us here.

He's just being "presidential", which is gay bullshit but he has to do it. It's the equivalent of having a co worker and you both hate each other, but you have to be cordial and pretend you don't. He still made sure everyone knew that he disagreed with her immigration policies.

This seems like the most correct answer.

lil nigga so rich he's playing with limos

This. Everyone who says otherwise is a shill.

Hellstrom?

Yeah who could he possibly name? Not like he could come out and say Orban with the pariah everyone is making him out to be. His own honest answer is probably Putin, but he sure as FUCK isn't going to say that out loud.

(checked)

Don't worry anons. Hes shifting the overton window to bring European immigration into common discussion. The merkel compliment is just yo grease the wheels with normies. Let him do his thing and watch.

He's still insulting Merkel. Albeit just for the last year. Hes establishing a precedent for other leaders to come out anti-immigration.

People who can't fucking read or interpret statements? Fuck you're stupid.
It's obvious pandering to the libshits without going completely cuck.

normies don't even know about merkel.

Maybe it's the rise and fall tactic?

wtf i hate trump now

Not too difficult to read between the lines on this one.

unz.com/isteve/not-even-trying-anymore/

Smart move on Trump's part.

Bruh

Any point watching this after TGSNT?

Looks like a buttered up criticism. Say they're great while attacking their core policy.

DAMAGE CONTROL

wtf i hate trump now

You haven't heard the phrase, "Damning them with faint praise"? He's basically saying, "Yeah she was a great leader, but she's really fucked everything up lately".

he called her one of his favourites.

4D chess lads

Only CTR shills say otherwise tbh

Good , this will help with married woman , he also had the option to go with someone like Park Geun-hye but i dont think most normies know about any other female world leader beside Merkel.

Trump is a jewish puppet, never support mainstream politics unless there is literally hitler leading a party which is not happening

Believe it or not, in the early 2000's Merkel used to be anti-immigration and anti-muslim. Once upon a time she strongly opposed Turkey joining the EU (as well as being pissed about so many Turks living in Germany) and she also said that Germany must remain a Christian nation and that anyone who disagrees should 'try building a church in Istanbul'.

These were great policies, but somewhere along the way she completely flipped on every single one of them.

if this can happen to her, it can happen to Trump

Hitler had jews in his cabinet, so it looks like you've been exposed for the kike shill you are Herschel.

Merkel wants to see the Germanic race wiped out, and has done more than anyone else in history in accomplishing that goal. She deserves a firing squad.

There's nothing nimble about Trump's move here, unless he's simply being political, as in, being nice to his enemies, to appear as the nice guy.

Trump is Germanic after all.

Merkel is Jewish as well as a communist. She said things to get into power, said things to stay in power, and once in power, revealed her true nature. Now she'll say anything to stay in power.

Merkel used to say multiculturalism doesn't work.

Until she betrayed everyone and took in millions of refugees.

Maybe Trump meant that period Merkel. When she still seemed sane.

Otherwise a pretty dumb move.

Agree, naming a man as his favorite political leader would been a mistake , but the people that dont know who Park Geun-hye is probably also dont know who Merkel.

Now thanks to that he have to tolerate the shills

He endorses Merkel! surely Trump has finally been stumped!

T: Increasingly nervous Jewish media

Trump consistently pointing the finger at Merkel's mudblood blunder is a very good thing.

Trump is a kike plant better vote libertarian

JUDE

agree Johnson is the man

Yeah liberty and freedom LETS GO

This. Underrated post.

The media wants him to say Putin, or someone who will disown him, he spins it into a opportunity to shit on "refugees".

And guess what Trump will do?

Donald Trump declared that Angela Merkel was his favorite world leader.

Clickbait title, tbh.

He's saying she made a fuckhueg mistake, but he though she was good before that.

Not really a surprise. I didn't really have much of an opinion, good or bad of merkel before she let the migrants in.

I just knew her as the guy Putin kept taking the piss out of by bringing his lovely black Labrador along to meetings with she's scared of dogs

No, he said, "I think Merkel is a really great world leader." and then said on how she fucked up, meaning he will not fuck up like her which will make her even a greater leader than her.

This is just bait from Trump to say once again: NO IMMIGRANTS

Yeah we were all a bit disappointed when the ex-commie launched the final stages of white genocide, bit of a hiccup.

She's a great world leader though…

Fucking Americans…

I shouldn't make fun of Trump

I mean,he only knows the name of 2 leaders,and he couldn't say the other one

Can any Germans chime in on what the hell happened to Merkel anyway? I used to like her too. After all, she is the one who said this

theguardian.com/world/2010/oct/17/angela-merkel-german-multiculturalism-failed

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/12/14/angela-merkel-multiculturalism-is-a-sham/

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/angela-merkel-german-chancellor-says-multiculturalism-is-a-sham-a6773111.html

bbc.com/news/world-europe-11559451

express.co.uk/news/world/663081/Merkel-ally-admits-multiculturalism-failed-calls-Islamist-eviction

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1321277/Angela-Merkel-Multiculturalism-Germany-utterly-failed.html

huffingtonpost.com/entry/angela-merkel-germany-multiculturalism_us_566f2e15e4b0fccee16f7757

Achieve isn't work for me, by the way. The same for anyone else? Maybe it's because I'm using

Merkel is a figurehead.
The Americans are the ones calling the shots, heck, every German chancellor has to take an oath in the white house.
Guess they just wanted to speed things up and bring Germany down to French levels, can't have an economic rival after all, perhaps they'd free themselves of Zog-yoke!

He's right about Merkel.

Even in the US cable leaks from wikileaks years ago showed that the US government thought Merkel is the only true leader with balls in Europe. Many others thought the same. Under her leadership Germany essentially owned Europe and the EU. Until recently something weird happened. She went full 180 on rapefugees despite past statements on the issue. So (((they))) either have a gun to her head or she has gone Hillary levels of crazy.

And Trump knows this quote
I was very disappointed that, when she, this move with the whole thing on immigration, I think it’s a big problem

Eurofags and skinheads are just mad as fuck that based Trump is telling the truth. It isn't 4D chess. What Trump says is the truth. That's all he ever does. Merkel is a great world leader. She managed and led Europe through tough times with the refugees, fascist Russia in the Ukraine, and other crises. In a month-plus time the entire world is going to be BLOWN THE FUCK OUT by how great America is going to be, and Eurocuck white nationalists can go back to being mediocre cuckolds.

Fucking Americans. Yes they are of essentially a kike puppet state but sometimes I feel if even the Americans were free from zog they would still almost be as cancerous as their inbred hooked nosed khazar criminal masters.

I want Neocohens to get out

This.
It is typical for Trump to say - "He is such a beautiful person, I love him wery much, despite he is talking pure shit and is dumb like an ashtray, but you know, I really love him and he is such a nice man…".

Cohen, pls…

Did you even read the fucking article, you illiterate nigger?

Trump used to like her but hates her now because of her stupid immigration policy and he thinks it's a big mistake.

Except that the refugee crisis isn't stopping and is only going to get worse.
She destroyed the future for the current generation of German children and possibly doomed Germans to genocide.

The neoconservatives did nothing wrong. They were looking out for the American empire. Trump is right to have several of them onboard. America is the greatest country in history, and skinhead whining won't stop our acceleration into the stars.

It's an American century and planet, you are just living here. Deal with it degenerate Eurocucks.

No, Trump said she is a great world leader. That's what matters. I take Trump's opinion over whiny skinhead opinions. Trump is never wrong.

She didn't destroy shit you whiny low energy cuck. You sat by and let it happen.

This wouldn't happen in America, because we would have stopped them and built a wall like Trump is doing.

Pathetic.

THIS
Branding her as a NWO puppet.

And also this.
Case closed.

A crisis she has completely created entirely on her own.
She, without consulting parliament, her party, the supreme court or anyone, really, just invited the entire third world into Germany

I didnt call you neoconservative. I did call you Cohen. Not such big difference, but…

D&C shill Cohen, to be precise.

Empty Ameritard posturing, like always.

"For Brutus is an honourable man."

He forces the media to attack Merkel or ignore his statement.

“I think Merkel is a really great world leader.” Though, he added, “I was very disappointed that, when she, this move with the whole thing on immigration, I think it’s a big problem and really, you know, to look at what she’s done in the last year and a half. I was always a Merkel person. I thought really fantastic. But I think she made a very tragic mistake a year and a half ago.”

Also funny you post video of the guy who says racist things.

Naah. This one is Saturn worshiper.

The Art of the Deal at action.
It shows how libshits/lefties dont know shit about him, despite the book showing how he acts and deal shit being afloat for 29 years.
at least this thread is being good at baiting shills/ctr/lefties

seems like the stupid cunt vote is in contention right now

universal suffrage was a mistake

He's a master persuader.
And a trained one.

HOLY SHIT WTF TRUMP IS DONE

I'M VOTING FOR HILLARY NOW

#IMWITHER
#MENTALLYHILL
#CTR

Technically he's not wrong.
Merkel, with the help of Soros, has convinced the EU to do things that are self destructive.
She is a great leader in the same sense as Jim Jones.

"Merkel is a great leader" is a fantastic setup for an entire gambit.
You are watching 4D chess develop in real time.

I blame niggers for ruining Jim Jones plans he should of known better.

Nice damage control Drumpfkin.

Face it, after this Drumpf is OVER, that chump is finished and if you delusional fuckwads won't accept it fine by me, makes you look all the more pathetic. Hillary is going to win in a landslide after this, it's the final nail in his coffin.

weak bait but it got a (you)

Nah, you guys don't get it.

The media/Hillary hates everything Trump loves.

If Hillary says she hates Merkel, she's fucked.

If Hillary says she loves Merkel too, she's agreeing with Trump, and they stand as opposite, that would weakean her.

4D CHESS

You persuasionfags are dumbest cunts in existence. I told you Adam Scott would fuck you up and feed you pure disinfo but you didn't believe me.

This is a move for the woman vote. It would appear that he considers it a higher priority than the minority vote now, or that he reached saturation in that demographic.

If you watch the MSM, it is now specifically targeted at mothers, married women and suburban women. I think #momvote was trending last night on twitter, and it was started as an MSNBC initiative.

Expect a lot more catering to women. And for fuck's sake, stop acting like huge fucking redditors with this stupid 4D chess meme.

I'm very disappointed in this statement.

I'm still voting trump, and I'm still going to get as many people as possible to vote trump.

Because he's not Hillary.

wasn't it some yuge wolflike breed?

This.
Also, main point in the debate was, how to not offend women and how to show great respect for the opponent, because, you know - vagina.

Trump says this in WITH OPEN GATES
Remember that video from a year ago? Apparently you haven't seen it, because it was a pretty big deal.

nice digits

wasted double doubles

Compliment sandwich, saying she needs to take the shitskin cock out of her holes and country.

He said it on a show that hasn't aired yet. After Johnson spaghetti'd again, they asked both Trump and Clinton this question.

Good point, I didn't realize it, Scott.

Meh, he has to work together with some of these people in the future, he can't endlessly bash him.

I hope you all have ample salt shakers at the ready for the deluge of leftist salt this november.
We'll be able to inflate the market to the point that they won't be able to buy salt from their own grocers without it having at least some lefty salt mixed in with it. They'll be seasoning their vegan kale burgers with their own tears.

Yes, (((Trump))). Kek always knew you where the last nail in America's coffin, the final faggot in chief. But iI still say It won't even come to that. American war planes crossed the border into Crimea. America's Vaporization will not be televised, nor anyone else's for that matter.

Yes, precious. We did. But he wouldn't listen. None of them would.
Not begun! GOLLUM

top jej.
talking to yourself?

Was anybody bitching about Merkel until a year and a half ago when she opened the floodgates?
Trump seems to be saying "she was fine before she did that shit"
This is a non-thread.
Ya'll posting in a controlled from both sides shill piece of shit thread.

The D&C kike doesn't know about post IDs.

Damning with faint praise is an English idiom for words that effectively condemn by seeming to offer praise which is too moderate or marginal to be considered praise at all.[1] In other words, this phrase identifies the act of expressing a compliment so feeble that it amounts to no compliment at all, or even implies a kind of condemnation.[2]

It seems obvious that he means that she was his favorite leader, but then fucked it up with the immigration shit. Whether or not he actually liked her beforehand or not doesn't matter: He disarms overly sensitive women by mentioning her, but then qualifies it by referring to her hideous mistake.

I highly doubt he is signalling plans to ape her shit, whether it be a North American Union or Opening the Gates.

OP might not speak English as a first language, but if he does, he should fist himself to death.

She must have been okay, because nobody said anything until she opened the floodgates.

i think it's simple contextual contrast

lmao.

You're certainly not an American.

I'm Canadian, so what happens down South isn't exactly irrelevant for me.

The kind of statement that says "If I call her a krunt, I'll probably lose some voters" kind of statement. He's titanium coated in teflon, but he still has to watch his ass until he's sitting in the Oval Office, laughing while he gets a hummer from the wife.

REMINDER THAT GERMANY'S DESTRUCTION WAS ACCELERATED AS SOON AS THEY ASKED FOR THEIR GOLD BACK FROM THE FED

REMINDER THAT THE FED HAS A MASSIVE ARMY OF SHILLS WHO CONSTANTLY TRY TO DEFLECT ATTENTION FROM THEMSELVES

REMINDER THAT TRUMP NAMED THE FED LAST DEBATE AND THEY DO NOT LIKE THAT

REMINDER THAT THE FED HAS BEEN FULLY JEW-OWNED LONGER THAN MOST OF YOU HAVE BEEN ALIVE

he could make statements like this all 4 years and you cucks would defend it as him trying to insure a second term.

You mean saying shit was fine before the rapefugees were let in?
Wasn't it?
Trump still hates rapefugees, CTR retard. You'd do well to leave now.

that he wuvs and respects womyn
pretty standard good goy move really
it's meaningsless, pure virtue signalling to the leftists and the cunt army

yeah i would
ron paul never would have gotten elected because he's not a salesman
simple really
trump may be a conman but he's our conman

kek doesn't like your post very much.

Yes.

Every thread where Trump says something retarded ever

Do tell me what was wrong with Germany up until the (((migrant crisis))) you stupid son of a bitch. Trump still acknowledges that, it's been addressed in this thread, but you ignore that and confirm that you're a shill. You and post below you should be further spaced out. It's too obvious.

DEATH TO CTR!!!

this has nothing to do with correcting the record. all of germanys cucked laws against right wing speech and trump thinks shes a good leader? name one based thing merkel has ever done.

by the way, posting pepes doesnt make it seem like youre not a newfag.

Weren't implemented until she opened the floodgates. What's your argument?

Krautcuck Trump supporting the whore that is genociding his fathers people?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I wonder who runs this bot

Nice hole of CTR shills we got here.

Who knows what Trump actually meant? Maybe he was sincere. Maybe he's not all that well educated about the political landscape of Europe. Maybe he's carrying out an arcane political gambit.

We could speculate about what he meant until we're blue in the face.

One of the things we know about him and his bankruptcies is that he knows how to quit while he's still ahead and how to then pivot to another enterprise. Even if we assume, therefore, that Trump's statement was an act of profound stupidity, he'd still be well served by optimistic and faithful speculation.

That's the odd thing about heads of state. Things work well when you automatically assume that they have your interests at heart and are doing all they can to accomplish those interests; however, at the same time, one must be vigilant enough to slay those same heads of state should they aptly demonstrate their, to borrow a Chinese meme, loss of the Mandate of Heaven.

Hillary et al., may be clearly seen as lacking that mandate, and unequivocally cannot be trusted. Trump has, thus far, been untested as a statesman and should be given the benefit of the doubt for the time being. If he is as wise and good as we hope, he'll recognize the input he receives on the matter as valuable and pivot accordingly.

He thinks everyone is great. He says that about everyone and everything.

It doesn't matter.
The point is that he doesn't like rapefugees.
The problem is the rapefugees.
She let them in and fucked her country.
He won't.
If he does….
Guns…

Its that kind of mindset why he has billions and you're paid fractions of a dollar for tapping away at a keyboard all day

(checked)
This is pretty typical 4D chess.

Listeners always remember whether consciously or not the last thing you say.
Notice Trump doesn't say what mistake, just that she made one and it was tragic and it happened a year ago. So you can go find that out. Causing someone to think.

The way Trump speaks might some times seem like rambling the way he repeats himself so much but you need to remember how easily it is to forget the raw words of a speech. Trump naturally is trying to convey to you what you need to think for him. If he really liked her he'd say something like this:

Another major point is the Lugenpresse all out action to try to move women against Trump. It would only work if Trump cucked, because women only respond to true leadership. Now sadly the only demographic that is in play which Trump is having trouble with is young white males in college, while he has a good amount, it may not be enough to topple the Hillary stack.

Damn fucking cucks, if my demographic fucks up this election "I'll be super busy".

I have to say guys, I am really, really, == concerned == about what Trump is doing

Holocaust denial laws, putting nationalists in prison, still importing cheap t*rkroach workers en masse. Germany just didn't get as much attention before now because we didn't have the internet.

You're a fucking retard. Trump has been saying this since the beginning about Merkel, he thought she was a great leader until the Migrant Crisis.

Yes I'm sure jews are very concerned about Trump being a good goy like this.