USA Today breaks 34-year history of not taking sides in presidential race, says 'don't vote for Trump' - USA Today

USA Today breaks 34-year history of not taking sides in presidential race, says 'don't vote for Trump' - USA Today

?From the day he declared his candidacy 15 months ago through this week’s first presidential debate, Trump has demonstrated repeatedly that he lacks the temperament, knowledge, steadiness and honesty that America needs from its presidents.

archive.fo/yqFk4

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/QcoPu
storify.com/weev/duck-enlightenment-s-final-tweet-spree
archive.is/zh2rt
en.wikip
cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/adults.asp
archive.is/UMRyP
archive.is/IXkqE
archive.is/VKeae
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/09/19/refugees-united-nations-conference-hias-jewish-human-rights-holocaust-column/90618892/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIAS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.fo/QcoPu

Holla Forums is ALWAYS right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This shows a lack of self-awareness on the part of USA Today.
Media trust is at an all-time-low and things like this evoke disgust in people. Big-wig New York hipster elite faggots think they have a moral and intellectual advantage over the 'unwashed masses'. Do they really think Occupy hippies and radical leftists are suddenly going to give a shit about them because they tut and wag their finger at people?
They're out of touch and this will only push people further from them.

The worms from the media should all be forced to read this every morning.
storify.com/weev/duck-enlightenment-s-final-tweet-spree

Lipman, Zidich, and Michalski are also jew names too. Any name ending with ski, in the US, is a jew name.

How the fuck is this even legal?

Aren't mass media institutions forbidden from taking sides?

What about Lipman, Zidich, Michalski, and Motiff?

I really do need to get better at finding kike last names. There should be a list of common kike last names that can pass around.

Susan Motiff looks like a Jew.

Is CEO listed? Tell him you're canceling your subscription.

It's common for major publications to endorse a candidate, so no, not illegal.

It's just a matter of professionalism.

Well its pretty retarded, even in third world countries there are mechanisms to prevent magazines and tv from just saying vote for candidate x, y or z.

Lel you guys are so fucked.

They're going ALL OUT

k

Hmm Jewish people make up 1.4% of the population of America. What are the odds? kek

You know that USA Today is just one publication out of thousands, right?

Toppest of keks

This isn't exactly an anomaly this cycle. The Cincinnati Enquirer, who has backed a Republican candidate every cycle for nearly a century, endorsed Hillary recently.
archive.is/zh2rt

Do they seriously think people voting Trump won't all of a sudden because the media said so? Are they retarded?

It's a Polish suffix.

J-Just a coincidence XDDD

hmmmmmmmmmmm… really…… makes you think… huh….

Possibly from Warsaw originally?

The only semi-white name on that list was:
Brent Jones

Turns out hes not a Jew goys!

Kikes seem unable to learn through trial and error. If something doesn't work then they just keep repeating it forever under the assumption that it eventually will work at some point.

And? What makes them qualified to judge a candidate to such an extent that they have to make a statement about it?

Not forbidden, thanks to our 1st ammendment. The average American expects them to be because they have always thought so.

They are showing their hand now because they apparently are just that desperate. They think people will follow the media's opinions because they are so far removed from average people, that they dont understand why any American would actually vote based on the issues.

Just one more part of the lügenpresse to keep track of.

The time will come where we will shut their fucking jewish mouths

The Dallas Morning News also endorsed a democrat for the first time since WWII.

magazines
newspapers
radio

How big are the audiences and what are the demographics, have got to be small and over 60.

wtf i hate trump now

It's all the same shit they've been saying since day 1 of the campaign. He's a raycis', failed businessman, no experience, crude et cetera. This is coming from a news outlet that writes on an 8th grade level and is known as the McPaper for good reason.

I've been rewatching TGSNT and it really makes one emotional about our whole plight. At least that is the effect it has on me. I find it hard to make it past the poles practically ethnically cleansing the Germans in east/west prussia.

But yes. The jewish media will have their lying mouths shut for them.

What are any of our lives worth if they win

Far far worse. They're liberals.

You probably dont live in an area with many Polish people. Ski is Polish.

Now sky, thats different.

Of course ski could mean theyre a kike Pollock

holy fucking shit. USA today has been around for 34 years? damn I'm old

HE A REEL JEW NIGGA! DAS RIGHT!

nope
I get the Sunday edition
I listen to it on my way to and from work. I assume radio audiences are still fairly big between 7 & 9 and 4 & 6.

What a surprise, a group of easily manipulated, overly emotional adult women in a dying industry don't like Trump.

Any media outlet that endorses or offers a collective opinion on a candidate forfeits all right to call itself unbiased and forfeits all right to be looked upon as a news organization. Day of the rope should have journalists dealt with first.

I'm disgusted as fuck by these kikes but I'll check these dubs anyways.

How can an extremely famous business man, job creator and professional negotiator not be fit to be the president of the US? I don't get it. A man that loves America and American business is not fit to be president of the USA?! How is this not blasphemy?

USA Today bought out my local paper a few months ago. It was also pretty left leaning, especially being in CA, but it took such a nose dive after it I cancelled. Wouldn't doubt it others have done the same.

It's not supposed to happen but rules don't apply if you're a leftist.

It does work, but from what I've seen only on retarded baby boomers like my grandpa

You are seriously fucking stupid. It's Polish, but the Jews have often appropriated it.

Beryl is apparently a man btw

Because

Meanwhile, Obama.

guess he's out of a job

Welp, you've done it now, user. I am officially rustled. Someone please, send those usatodayniggers some dildos in the mail.

People do not give a shit about the real problems. The president in their minds is not a person who has experience, tells the truth, proposes solutions that make sense, or is a flexible negotiator. To the plebs, the president must someone who presents a clean and neat image that does not hurt anyone's feelings and just says feel good bullshit to make us feel safe. Beyond those things, they care NOTHING for what a president should be to do a great job. Nobody that I've spoken to has even mentioned policies of both candidate for even a second. All that matters is that Trump says things that make them feel uncomfortable and because of that he's not fit to be president. The infantilization is real.

I can confirm this. I had a talk with an older person I thought was intelligent until recently. She used to think Trump was so-so and loved him in the 80s, but after learning who "he really is" (read: has completely swallowed CNNs pozzed load), all they can say is how racist and mean he is. Apparently what mattered during the debate is that he drank too much water, which "obviously showed he was nervous", and that he kept interrupting Hillary. Not a single word about anything substantial. They also kept ranting about how Trump apparently had "no coloreds" signs in his apartments and they swore to me they had seen them with their own eyes. I had never heard of this and after looking it up I found absolutely nothing of the sort. They most likely mixed up the story where the Feds sued him for denying too many poor (key word there) black people. I was paralyzed at how delusion someone can be, that person lives in their own world.

100% kosher

It's honestly doesn't matter and arguing over it is a waste of time. Just because they allowed portions of their company to be publicly 'owned'/traded, it's still privately owned. Until these entities are nationalized (which could happen pending calamity in the near future), they can do whatever the fuck they want.

And even if a legal precedent was set out saying they had to tell the truth, they would just relabel themselves as 'entertainment'. Which I think actually happened with a few at some point,

(checked)

Kek, surely this is going to convince everyone.

Corey "Dropin Bitches like annadah Shoah" Lewindowski aint Jewish

Public confidence in mainstream media is in the shitter. To any journalist who might be lurking this thread…people don't trust you fucks anymore. You are lower than whores.

Stephen Colbert started as a serious show, didin't it?

I may be mistaken here.

Fill the comments with, and we say, don't buy USA Today.

It just blows my mind how they have the gull to label things like pepe as a "hate-thing" while at the same time lying to the public about a presidential candidate.

The whole fucking system is like a convention of the biggest hypocrites on earth.

These points, I feel, are what outlines our responsibilities as people who understand the truth.

Too often we weigh what we know against what normies think, and despair. I think we have an obligation because of what we know to be the ones to do something. We have an obligation to try to wake them up to see what is best for them, to show them that they are so wrong that their ideals will destroy their own people.

I know many will say "fuck them, they ruined everything" and just give up. But if we don't do something, who will.

Thanks, USA Today! I’m voting for Trump.

That's fucking incredible

You can find lists of all Jewish family names. I would suggest you cross reference them for anyone you have contact with. You cannot trust them to act in your best interests. Expect them to also lie to you, withhold information from you, and organize separate from whatever organization they are part of in order to gain control over it.

If anyone thinks the stereotypes that Holla Forums often highlights are exaggerated, then they have not worked with many Jews. The first thing they do when going into a company is to find other Jews by flashing their symbols. Symbols are very important. This is why the ADL recently listed Pepe as a racist symbol. Anything that could be used to identify a fellow white nationalist will be given the same treatment. Even ethnic symbols that have been part of the society for thousands of years will be given the same treatment. They don't want whites to be able to use symbols to identify themselves like they do.

In a business setting, they tend view non-Jews as resources. Even though they do not explicitly own the person, they will handle those employees as if they did. They will make claim to those resources and assign them to other Jews at times. Those who are not under their control or who are not also a Jew are seen as enemies. They will constantly spread lies and try to convince people that their enemies are bad at their jobs or horrible people.

I told them that I'm cancelling my subscription.

I’m assuming that’s “Israel-chan” or something. I’d fuck her, sure, because she’s not actually a fucking yid. They don’t look like that.

no, sorry

I'm wrapping up my degree right now and I'm sitting in a bullshit gen ed creative writing class where the teacher is actually shilling out that historical documents are not factual. Then has the audacity to say the holocaust should not be challenged.

At some point you gotta say fuck the bluepills, even if they're our own.

I still don't think they realize just how badly they're hated. They should be thinking about saving their necks at this point because pic related is what's going to happen eventually - if they don't get their shit together.

They were too naive to pull their printed editions and too fucking stupid to turn their site into a script-ridden adware site to maintain their finances.

Serious question: What are these jewish symbols and how can I find them?

I know the obvious ones like the star of david and when they say "tribe". Do you have a list/sauce of others?

every media corp should attempt to stop trump because he's said he'll revitalize the libel laws, media lives on clickbait bullshit and trump's the only one with balls enough to fight the establishment, to fight the gay jew media

That's just one more reputation that Trump has destroyed this election. GET FUCKED KIKES.

I can't think of a time when USA Today wasn't total shit. It really is nothing more than reading material you get for free in hotel lobbys while you wait for your room.

It's an inflated market and they usually just rebound off the coverage of their peers. They're the only ones talking and listening to eachother at this point. Their market saturation sucks in a few retards from time to time, but usually it's just paper filling an empty space in the doctor's office.

Look up hebrew/yiddish letters. For example;

en.wikip edia.org/wiki /Aleph
This is used in set theory (mathematics) and there's some pretty cool proofs with it involved.

You know the energy drink monster? Those 'claw' marks on the can are actually hebrew numerals for 666.

Susan Motiff is definitely a kike

About half of the time it is a star of david. They will have it as a phone background, desktop background, etc. They often work it into designs they have around them. It is not always overt.

The ones that do not identify with the star often have other things. Really, any type of ethnic item. They are going to have something. I've even see some that just had a single dreidal. The hand rubbing thing is real too. If they do not rub their hands, then they often use stress balls, bouncing balls, and toys or puzzles that require lots of hand movement.

So you just give up on everything and lay down? Im not berating you, but damn that sounds like defeatism.

Nice. Thanks user.

Once you see it…

Didnt took sides for knowing it would still go according to the plan anyway.
Guess Trump was too high energy for their "neutrality".

sounds like the start of a synagogue roll call

ALWAYS RIGHT, NO EXCEPTIONS

Saw the pic so have to agree. And if not, shes certailnly doing a mitzvah for her boss OY VEYYYYYYYYY

ebin, I love being told what to do

I should also add that withholding information is an important part of what they do. If there is a Jew in a position above you, then you can expect to have information withheld from you in some fashion. Either they will memory hole it, or they will receive useful information and then pass it to another Jew so they can release it as their own, with some tweaks and omissions of course. This is one way they promote each other. It is also how Jews appear to be so helpful at times and do so much 'great work'. Most people are oblivious to this occurring, because they cannot see past the groups they deal with on a daily basis. Jews will get you to hate others so you do not associate with them, that way they limit your ability to have a complete view of what is going on.

shit like this is exactly why i want trump to win. i just want to take the day off the day after the election and watch these motherfuckers report on the fact that all of their attempts at controlling who people vote for didn't mean a goddamn thing in the end. and through all the kvetching, they shall realize that he is, in fact, their president, for the next 4-8 years. they will have to report on his proposed legislation, his visits with foreign leaders, his inauguration, his state of the union addresses, all of it. i hope the knowledge of their failure stings every time they have to say "president trump". i'm fully expecting some of these guys to just kill themselves before it's all over

their salt shall sustain me

Gee, that sounds kind of familiar - literally Hillary's lines word for word

m8, why would you send them something they'd enjoy

This guy gets it.

Don't forget about those libel laws opening up.

As fun as the thought is, I can't think of anyone killing themselves over an endorsement who lost the election.

Don Lemon.
Fareed Zakaria.
Rachel Maddow.
Glenn Beck.

If a person appears unstable right now, it's going to get ten times worse once Trump is actually in office.

… but they're all still alive. Do you know what "suicide" means?

The Media in this country is fucking dead after this election isn't it?

Does anyone have any statistics on the finances and ratings of media companies for this election cycle?

Well they have to suffer a little before the end don't they?

I encourage everyone to link this page to libshits throwing tantrums on Twitter after election day. Maybe we'll get lucky and they really will self-deport.

cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/adults.asp

Give it time.

== DAVID MASTIO== (((deputy editor)))

Quite the hypocrite == DAVID==…

https:// mobile.twitter.com/DavidMastio/status/601133496380334080

archive.is/UMRyP

http:// dailycaller.com/2015/05/27/usa-todays-mastio-a-sexist-tapper-trapper-caught-in-bad-journalism/

archive.is/IXkqE

Media trust is already at an all-time low. These people have gambled their reputations away, and they'll be left with nothing come November. MSNBC, CNN, and Fox are probably big enough to survive, but the smaller ones are doomed. Most of them are already struggling.

Just like Cuckservatives, the media is never going to earn that respect back. They're fucking done.

As desperation builds, favors are being called in and blackmail is being threatened. It's like a season finale of Ray Donovan around here.

You know at this point win or lose i'm glad that Trump ran and won the GOP nomination. He's already let so many snakes out of the bag that they won't be able to put back in.

Win or lose we now have a fighting chance at survival.

also i guess this thread's as good as any to share this little kosher defense of bias
archive.is/VKeae

it makes me feel all warm inside knowing these kikes think they're on the right side of history and continue charging forward with zero fucking regard for the consequences

Is that show any good? I've thought about watching it before but it always slips my mind, and thus I've yet to have even watched a second of it.

I don't know, send them a Trump hat.

Do they think that their faggot endorsements will actually help Clinton?

I bet that no single voter is waking up on election day and saying "Yeah man i'm totally voting for Clinton because the USA today endorsed her"

I'm so tired of this, Holla Forums. I feel like I'm living in a nightmare.

It's like, ever since Gamergate (lol), there's been a divide. And I don't just mean between the people. A split between ideologies as well. I never really thought about left/right, republican/democrat, liberal/conservative up until a couple years ago, because I never really saw these "sides" manifest themselves in my personal life. I had friends from all over the spectrum and it seemed like everyone I knew had no problem being friendly and cordial despite having different views.

But now, it's changed. There's no such thing as seeing two sides to the issue. The "You're either with us, or you're against us" mentality has taken over everywhere I go. I've literally had friendships broken over Trump, as I'm sure most of you have had. And, the thing is, these are people I've known for awhile who knew my position on other controversial topics. Yet there was no problem when it came to those.

Do these people not understand? How can they honestly think a man who has gotten:

-The Biggest Republican voter turnout in years
-The Biggest # of non-whites voting for a Republican in years

be the "racist demagogue" they paint him out to be? If a man was really like that, how would so many people be supporting him? Are they honestly so narcissistic as to think that so many people are "dumber" than they are? I've been following Trump since damn near day one and, while I didn't support him at first, I definitely didn't think he was a racist or any of that shit. It was obvious just by watching the guy speak and listening to him that the media narrative was bullshit.

I'm tired of it. I'm tired of seeing people share those Vox, Buzzfeed, Mic posts with the 30-second videos on Facebook full of quick edits and overlaying text. I'm tired of seeing an obviously bias Huffington Post article in my feed being touted as a reliable source. I'm tired of seeing the sources I thought were at least somewhat reliable breaking impartiality to spread this narrative. I'm tired of them taking every single opportunity to twist and spin every little thing Trump says/does while keeping SILENT when it comes to Hillary. I'm tired of feeling like a villain and seeing people post shit on Facebook showing off how "Tolerant" they are because they don't support Trump. I'm tired of Liberals and some of my right-leaning acquaintances acting all smug and looking down on us as if they have some kind of moral high ground. And I'm tired of being afraid of losing everything if I try to speak out.

So basically they were fine with all the pre determined jewish candidates but they hate Trump?

Emotional? I'm still trying to absorb the fact that every war up to and including WW2 was all for naught and the heroes I and everyone else looked up to were being thoroughly used as instruments against their families, their race, and their heritage.

Who was the president 34 years ago?

More like worldwide, the shilling against Trump has become global. This desperation has shown how deep the rabid can go, even to give a soft-redpill for normalfag that something feels "rigged" and unnaturally tendentious.

That's the understandable part user.
For me the mistery is how ignored anti-clinton voters are. It's like lefties think they're saints. The idea that someone out there would be so anti-Hillary that they would gladly 'risk' Trump is alien to them.
I wonder if it's because bringing attention to that group would be bad because, y'know, it raises her shitty history…

This is exactly like Newt Gingrich said. These people don't hate Trump because of his policies, they hate him because purely because he's not an insider. He didn't go to Harvard. Or Yale. Or Princeton. Or Columbia. He wasn't in Skull and Bones. He doesn't know the secret handshakes. He's not a career politician.

It's for this reason they believe a a corrupt, incompetent piece of shit like Hillary Clinton should be President over him.

Reagan

The beautiful thing about this is that the media throwing their hats in was supposed to be a death blow. Because if it didn't work, they get the situation where Trump will win anyway, and even better, they would have helped it.

It's like throwing all your weight into a punch, missing, and falling into the other guys fist as he bashes in your skull.

b-b-but according to libertarians, if you vote for Trump the media will do their job again :^)

Sounds like Reagan was actually the last real president (as in not out to get the citizens) we had and the lugenpresse has been shilling for demons ever since.

That's the best thing about Trump supporters that even the media has realized.

They're unshakeable. Once someone becomes a Trump supporter they become absolutely aware of how fucking toxic the media and liberalism is. Because at that point, their limiter on political information is broken.

is this b8? Get off facebook for the love of God.
No. The dominant message is too strong, too well-constructed, tugs at your heartstrings which for the weak is a synonym for the truth. Multiculturalism and diversity HAVE to be good, so Trump has to be literally Hitler.
Trying to redpill some people on immigration or the jewish question is a lost cause

Wew. The lugenpresse are really going all out.

Decent tittage, awesome casual violence, occasional redpills, but a hell of a lot of bluepills in between. It's probably the closest we'll ever get to seeing a drama about the filthy shit that really goes on in Hollywood. Oh yeah, and the daughter's a butterface whiny brat and the son is a privileged faggot who thinks he's "gangster." But I don't watch for them. I watch it for when the Donovan boys go HAM on some poor bastard who thought he had the upper hand.

Who knows? Like I said, they're desperate.

There's your problem

they are clearly stating that they are taking sides?
this is good: to be honest about one's intentions.

they may state their case, but you all may also state yours.
i hope there is no interferance in communications. i know some ways have more reach than others.

MSM are butthurt that their rigged polls are not working

John Voit supports Trump.

Win some, lose some

Reminder that even the Bohemia Groove people hates Trump. And nobody can find any really impacting negative thing about him at all, other than losing the "World police" to punish the bad goyim that dont accept "diversity" and sparking or strengthening Nationalist sentiments worldwide.

It happens, brother. The other day I could have cheerfully eaten a bottle of Tylenol 3s. Take a day off tomorrow. Play a game. Minecraft's nice and relaxing. That's where I go when I take a day off Holla Forums. Don't forget that soldiers need furloughs from time to time…even those of us in the Shitpost Corps.

Completely understandable. Just tread carefully and strike where and when you can, and be prepared to back it up.

Maybe I'm up too late, but I don't get your meaning.

So…American needs an omega self-loathing weakling as a president, so that everyone can bully him?

Reagan's big blunder was granting amnesty to illegals. California went from a safe Red state to dark Blue overnight.

You perfectly described Onigger.

One of the biggest rules of history is that the Jews always destroy themselves in the end, survive and then return in the future to fuck everything up again.

California still voted for Bush Sr

We will become electronic old men and run the world.
its shitty when you lose your DX folder

Also, no. Reagan's big blunder was arming the Iranians and the Afghans

i remember when I used to read USA Today

stopped around the time of the Obama election campaign
wouldn't it be nice to have newspapers that weren't completely kiked up?

He only won by 3.5% and it was the last time a Republican won there.

He still won

That why people should stay vigilant, since these fuckers always have plans with nearly six plus generations ahead.

Michalski isn't Jewish.

Michal is Michael in Polish
Ski is a suffix, just like the Georgian Dze, the Balkan Ic or Vic, the Scandinavian Sson or Sen etc.

He could still be Jewish sure, but that isn't out of Michalski, let's not be ignorant fucktards here.

Doesn't that mean that they're radicalizing half the country into accepting more far-right politics and coming to hate the left rather than just disagree with it?

Yes, and it's so great, it'll make America great again.

But user, they're not biased or colluding

They all independently hate Trump because he's just that awful

@7693659

We feel that way. Why wouldnt our opposition? It is simply a question of who is right. Then its just smug confidence.

I know your feel user. Hell, Trump isnt even a great candidate, but is a stride in the right direction and is leagues better than the cucks who have been running our nation for the past 50 years. Im tired of it too. Tired of fighting those who believe they are god-sent to rid humanity of its sins. Tired of every discussion I get into becoming trench warfare which then devolves into a knife fight.

But that's where we win. The enemy may be better funded, equipped and numerous than a few thousand anons who shitpost, lurk and masturbate to anime grills. But we are tougher and meaner than they will ever be. We will hold on through sheer tenacity, anger at the present and hope for the future. Remember you come from a glorious line of people who would rather die than bend knee to unjust tyrants and had the audacity to not lay down be slaves.

They don't even mention Hillary and give Trump a free franchise endorsement.

Why are kikes so stupid? I thought they are masters of deception/public relations/sociology. But instead, falling for the trap laid right before them with their own will. He writes this shit in his book or are they too arrogant to read it?

user counting Halfchan there are 1.8-2 million Holla Forumsacks around the world.

We are far more numerous and pervasive in the world than you think.

Wtf I hate trump now.

Well they sure as hell can't have Mars.

When do we get to just fucking deploy the tanks on these people

Still. With the normie population being what it is, we are living the equivalent of the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

But if Brit/pol/ can shitpost and shill their way into a Brexit, the thousands of Americanons can ram this candidate into the mouth of our (((Media))). While we are tired, we are revolutionizing online memetic warfare. I almost pity the kikes. They have worked so hard for so long to keep the strongest nations in the world under their thumbs, only to have a bunch of cheeto-dust covered neckbeards steal it from them with nothing more than smug anime girls, shilling and a fucking cartoon frog.

This rag-tag group of Mischlings and manlets have been essential to whipping the redpilled normies into a feeding frenzy.

LITERALLY EVERY TIME!

At least whores are supposed to leave you satisfied.

Journalists are just the propaganda wing of the government and corporations now. They are lower than incompetent, they actively seek to control people's minds.

I have always asked for one good reason why all journalists shouldn't be dragged out of their homes in the middle of the night and beaten to death in the middle of the street, and i still haven't got one.

My suspicion is that the Jews, communist (same thing really), Feminists, Spics, niggers, etc.. have threatened these papers with economic boycotts.

Print media is already dead and they can't afford it. I don't think they realize that they are fucked either way bc no one will ever read their trash again either way.

If she looks like one then she is a Jewess.

In researching this, I am once again reminded how much effort influential Jews put into concealing their Jewish identity.

Those are all jews.

t. jew expert

"Jones" is not a Jew surname certainly and the "publisher" with the first name "john" would be somewhat odd for a Jew.
All the others 100%.
To the user above, how close does "Motiff" need to be to "madoff" for it to click?

I didn't know her boobs were so beautiful ♥

Reported for posting a Jewess picture, wew lad I feel violated inside 😭

Okay, I am convinced everyone on that editorial board, with the possible exception of Beryl Love and Brent Jones, are Jewish.

I also found this, thanks to a USA Today article:
> usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/09/19/refugees-united-nations-conference-hias-jewish-human-rights-holocaust-column/90618892/
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIAS

HIAS (which used to stand for Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society) is an American charitable organization originally founded in response to the late 19th- and early 20th-century exodus of Jewish emigrants from Imperial Russia. The organization assists Jews and other groups of people whose lives and freedom are believed to be at risk to relocate. Since its inception HIAS has helped resettle nearly 4.5 million people. HIAS offices throughout the world (United States, Israel, the Russian Federation, Ukraine, Austria, Argentina, Ecuador, Venezuela, Kenya, Panama and Chad) provide an array of legal and support services.

According to HIAS itself, the acronym HIAS was first used as a cable address and eventually became the universally used name of the organization. A 1909 merger with the Hebrew Sheltering Aid Society resulted in the official name Hebrew Sheltering and Immigrant Aid Society, but the organization continued to be generally known as "H.I.A.S." or more usually as "HIAS",[4][5] which eventually became the official name.

Early years[edit]

HIAS's web site states that the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society operated since at least 1891.[6] However, through a merger, it can trace its ancestry back to the Hebrew Sheltering House Association, founded in New York that same year.[7] Lawrence J. Epstein writes that the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society was founded in 1904;[8] several other sources give a date of 1902.[9][10][11][12] The Baltimore Sun mentioned the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society in an article published in 1882.[13] HIAS reported its date of formation as 1881 on its annual return with the Internal Revenue Service.[1]

In 1904, HIAS established a formal bureau on Ellis Island, the primary arrival point of European immigrants to the United States at that time.[4][8][14]

In March 1909, the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society merged with the Hebrew Sheltering House Association to form the Hebrew Sheltering and Immigrant Aid Society,[5][15] which continued to be widely known as HIAS. By 1914, HIAS had branches in Baltimore, Philadelphia, Boston, and an office in Washington, D.C.

In 1891, Jewish residents of Moscow, St. Petersburg, and Kiev were expelled and many came to America;[7] beginning in 1892, Ellis Island was the point of entry for most of these new arrivals. In the half-century following the establishment of a formal Ellis Island bureau in 1904, HIAS helped more than 100,000 Jewish immigrants who might otherwise have been turned away. They provided translation services, guided immigrants through medical screening and other procedures, argued before the Boards of Special Enquiry to prevent deportations, lent needy Jews the $25 landing fee, and obtained bonds for others guaranteeing their employable status. The Society was active on the island facilitating legal entry, reception, and immediate care for the newly arrived.

HIAS also searched for relatives of detained immigrants in order to secure the necessary affidavits of support to guarantee that the new arrivals would not become public charges. Lack of such affidavits and/or material means impacted a large number of immigrants: of the 900 immigrants detained during one month in 1917, 600 were held because they had neither money nor friends to claim them. Through advertising and other methods, the Society was able to locate relatives for the vast majority of detainees, who in a short time were released from Ellis Island.

Many of the Jews traveling in steerage on the steamship lines across the Atlantic refused the non-kosher food served on their journeys and arrived at Ellis Island malnourished and vulnerable to deportation on medical grounds.[citation needed] In 1911, the Society installed a kosher kitchen on the Island.[7][16] Between 1925 and 1952, HIAS' kosher kitchen provided more than a half million meals to immigrants; in the peak year, 1940, 85,794 meals were served.[citation needed] The Society also provided religious services and musical concerts at Ellis Island.[16] It ran an employment bureau and sold railroad tickets at reduced rates to immigrants headed for other cities.[16]

In the summer of 1911, HIAS set up an Oriental Department to meet the growing needs of immigrants from the Balkans and Near East, who began arriving in the U.S. in considerable numbers. Between 1908 and 1913, approximately 10,000 Jewish emigrants left the Middle East for the U.S.

During this period, resettlement of Jewish immigrants included assistance in obtaining U.S. citizenship. For this a rudimentary knowledge of English and familiarity with American institutions were mandatory. In addition to classes given at its own building, HIAS arranged educational courses for the immigrants through a network of local Jewish organizations. From 1909 to 1913, HIAS helped more than 35,000 new immigrants become naturalized citizens.

Early years[edit]

HIAS's web site states that the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society operated since at least 1891.[6] However, through a merger, it can trace its ancestry back to the Hebrew Sheltering House Association, founded in New York that same year.[7] Lawrence J. Epstein writes that the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society was founded in 1904;[8] several other sources give a date of 1902.[9][10][11][12] The Baltimore Sun mentioned the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society in an article published in 1882.[13] HIAS reported its date of formation as 1881 on its annual return with the Internal Revenue Service.[1]

In 1904, HIAS established a formal bureau on Ellis Island, the primary arrival point of European immigrants to the United States at that time.[4][8][14]

In March 1909, the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society merged with the Hebrew Sheltering House Association to form the Hebrew Sheltering and Immigrant Aid Society,[5][15] which continued to be widely known as HIAS. By 1914, HIAS had branches in Baltimore, Philadelphia, Boston, and an office in Washington, D.C.

In 1891, Jewish residents of Moscow, St. Petersburg, and Kiev were expelled and many came to America;[7] beginning in 1892, Ellis Island was the point of entry for most of these new arrivals. In the half-century following the establishment of a formal Ellis Island bureau in 1904, HIAS helped more than 100,000 Jewish immigrants who might otherwise have been turned away. They provided translation services, guided immigrants through medical screening and other procedures, argued before the Boards of Special Enquiry to prevent deportations, lent needy Jews the $25 landing fee, and obtained bonds for others guaranteeing their employable status. The Society was active on the island facilitating legal entry, reception, and immediate care for the newly arrived.

HIAS also searched for relatives of detained immigrants in order to secure the necessary affidavits of support to guarantee that the new arrivals would not become public charges. Lack of such affidavits and/or material means impacted a large number of immigrants: of the 900 immigrants detained during one month in 1917, 600 were held because they had neither money nor friends to claim them. Through advertising and other methods, the Society was able to locate relatives for the vast majority of detainees, who in a short time were released from Ellis Island.

Many of the Jews traveling in steerage on the steamship lines across the Atlantic refused the non-kosher food served on their journeys and arrived at Ellis Island malnourished and vulnerable to deportation on medical grounds.[citation needed] In 1911, the Society installed a kosher kitchen on the Island.[7][16] Between 1925 and 1952, HIAS' kosher kitchen provided more than a half million meals to immigrants; in the peak year, 1940, 85,794 meals were served.[citation needed] The Society also provided religious services and musical concerts at Ellis Island.[16] It ran an employment bureau and sold railroad tickets at reduced rates to immigrants headed for other cities.[16]

In the summer of 1911, HIAS set up an Oriental Department to meet the growing needs of immigrants from the Balkans and Near East, who began arriving in the U.S. in considerable numbers. Between 1908 and 1913, approximately 10,000 Jewish emigrants left the Middle East for the U.S.

During this period, resettlement of Jewish immigrants included assistance in obtaining U.S. citizenship. For this a rudimentary knowledge of English and familiarity with American institutions were mandatory. In addition to classes given at its own building, HIAS arranged educational courses for the immigrants through a network of local Jewish organizations. From 1909 to 1913, HIAS helped more than 35,000 new immigrants become naturalized citizens.

Between the wars[edit]

The dislocation and turmoil following World War I led to acts of anti-Semitism throughout the former war zone, especially in Poland, Romania, Russia, and Hungary. While other Jewish agencies, most notably the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee ("The Joint"), supplied Jews in the affected countries with food, clothing, and medical supplies, HIAS created a worldwide network of Jewish organizations to provide assistance in immigration to the USA, Canada, South America, Australia, and China. The establishment of HICEM in 1927 (see immediately below) proved critical to the later rescue operation that saved thousands of Jewish lives during World War II.[18]

HICEM resulted from the merger of three Jewish migration associations: New York-based HIAS (Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society); JCA (Jewish Colonization Association), which was based in Paris but registered as a British charitable society; and Emigdirect (United Jewish Emigration Committee), a migration organization based in Berlin. HICEM is an acronym of these organizations’ names.[18]

The agreement between the three organizations stipulated that all local branches outside the U.S. would merge into HICEM, while HIAS would still deal with Jewish immigration to the U.S. However, Emigdirect was forced to withdraw from the merger in 1934, and British wartime regulations later restricted the JCA from using its funds outside Britain. Thus, for a while, HICEM was funded exclusively by HIAS and could be considered as its European extension.[18]

World War II and the Holocaust[edit]

By the time World War II broke out in September 1939, HICEM had offices throughout Europe, South and Central America, and the Far East. Its employees advised and prepared European refugees for emigration, including helping them during their departure and arrival.[citation needed]

HICEM's European headquarters were based in Paris.[19] After Germany invaded and conquered France in mid-1940, HICEM closed its Paris offices. On June 26, 1940, two days after France capitulation the main HIAS-HICEM Paris Office was authorized by Portuguese ruler António de Oliveira Salazar to be transferred from Paris to Lisbon. According to the Lisbon Jewish community, Salazar held Moisés Bensabat Amzalak, the leader of the Lisbon Jewish community in high esteem and that allowed Amazlak to play an important role in getting Salazar’s permission to transfer from Paris to Lisbon the main HIAS European Office in June 1940.[20][21]

The French office reopened in October 1940, first in Bordeaux, for a week, and finally in Marseilles in the so-called “free zone” Vichy France [19] Until November 11, 1942, when the Germans occupied all of France, HICEM employees were at work in French internment camps, such as the infamous Gurs. HIAS looked for Jews who met U.S. State Department immigration requirements, and were ready to leave France. At the time of the German invasion of France, there were approximately 300,000 native and foreign Jews living in France; however, the State Department’s policies curbing immigration meant that the number of applicants to America far exceeded the number allowed to leave.[citation needed]

When all legal emigration of Jews from France ceased, HICEM began to operate clandestinely from the town of Brive la Gaillarde.[22] It had an office in the upper level of the building of the Synagogue led by Rabbi David Feuerwerker, the Rabbi of Brive. Here a small group of HICEM employees – establishing contact and cooperation with the local underground forces of the French resistance – succeeded in smuggling Jews out of France to Spain and Switzerland. Twenty-one HICEM employees were deported and killed in the concentration camps; others were killed in direct combat with the Nazis.[citation needed]

During this period, HICEM in France worked closely with HICEM in Lisbon.[22] Lisbon, as a neutral port, was the path of choice for Jews escaping Europe to North and South America. Many of these fled from the Netherlands and Belgium and through France, or else started directly in France, and then were smuggled and climbed over the Pyrenees with "passeur" guides to Barcelona, and then by train through Madrid and finally to Lisbon. From Lisbon many refugee Jewish families sailed to America on the Serpa Pinto or its sister ship the Mouzinho.[23]

In the main, HICEM (HIAS) helped intact or semi-intact families to flee. But, often together with Œuvre de secours aux enfants (OSE) or with the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee" ("the Joint," it also helped unaccompanied children to flee without their parents. At French concentration camps, such as the notorious Gurs, many of these children were officially allowed by the Nazis to leave but required to leave their parents in the camps. Those unaccompanied children who were forced to leave their parents behind, and who fled directly to the United States are part of the group known as the One Thousand Children (OTC) (which actually numbers about 1400). Nearly all the OTC parents were murdered by the Nazis.

Other rescue organizations also moved their European offices to Lisbon at that time, including "the Joint" (the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee). They also included (the American Friends Service Committee (the Quakers) (see History of the Quakers).[24]

From 1940 onward, HICEM's activities were partly supported by the Joint. Despite friction between the two organizations, they worked together to provide refugees with tickets and information about visas and transportation, and helped them leave Lisbon on neutral Portuguese ships, mainly, as already stated above,the Serpa Pinto and the Mouzinho. In all, some 40,000 Jews managed to escape Europe during the Holocaust with HICEM’s and the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (the Joint's or JDC’s) assistance.[citation needed] HICEM was dissolved in 1945; HIAS continued its work in Europe under its own name.[19]

The displaced persons[edit]

In the wake of World War II, HIAS assumed its most massive job to date – assisting with the emigration needs of the approximately 300,000 Jewish displaced persons throughout the former war zone. Nearly every surviving Jewish family in Central and Eastern Europe had been separated, with parents and children scattered throughout many countries. Reuniting them so they could emigrate as a unit was one of the primary tasks for HIAS workers in the field. Obtaining documents required for emigration was difficult as throughout the war people had fled from one place to another, escaped from concentration camps to hide in villages and forests, then reappeared under assumed names. Identity papers were destroyed; false papers, fabricated papers, or, most often, no papers at all, were common. HIAS operations set up for DP work in Germany and Austria at the end of 1945 were the largest in the history of the organization in any one country, and they kept growing with the flood of refugees streaming out of Poland and Romania.

HIAS offices functioned in Hoechst, Frankfurt, Munich, Foehrenwald, Stuttgart, Berlin, Bremen, Hanover, Regensburg, Baden-Baden, Vienna, Linz, and Salzburg, with HIAS representatives stationed in the camps themselves. Besides Germany, HIAS worked in France, Italy, and Eastern European countries such as Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Romania, and Bulgaria. HIAS functioned in Shanghai until 1950, helping refugees who had escaped eastward from Nazi-occupied Europe to immigrate to Australia, the Americas, and Europe.

From 1945 to 1951, HIAS sponsored and assisted a total 167,450 emigrants: 79,675 of these immigrated to the U.S.; 24,049 to the British Commonwealth; 24,806 to Latin America; and 38,920 to Israel and other countries.

Evacuation of Jews from Muslim countries; Hungary; Cuba; Czechoslovakia; Poland; Ethiopia[edit]

Since 1950, HIAS' activities have closely mirrored world events. In 1956, HIAS helped relocate Jews fleeing the Soviet invasion of Hungary, and evacuated the Jewish community of Egypt after their expulsion during the Sinai Campaign. During the Cuban Revolution, HIAS set up operations in Miami to relocate the Jews of Cuba.

During the 1960s, HIAS rescued Jews from Algeria, Tunisia, and Libya and arranged with Morocco's King Hassan for the evacuation of his country's huge Jewish community to France and, eventually, Israel. Of almost one million Jewish refugees from Muslim countries, about 80,000 were resettled by HIAS.

In 1965, HIAS was instrumental in the passage of an immigration law that finally replaced the National Origins Quota, eliminating decades of ethnic admission policies for the US. In 1968, HIAS came to the aid of Czechoslovakia's Jews after the suppression of the "Prague Spring," and to Poland's Jews after Communist Party fractions started internal fight using an anti-intellectual and anti-Semitic campaign, whose real goal was to weaken the pro-reform liberal party faction and attack other circles (1968 Polish political crisis).

In 1975, following the fall of Saigon, HIAS worked with refugees from Southeast Asia.

In 1977, HIAS helped evacuate the Jews of Ethiopia, which culminated in several airlifts to Israel. However, in 1981, the Jewish Defense League protested the "lack of action" to rescue Ethiopian Jews by taking over the main offices of HIAS in Manhattan.[25]

In close coordination with Israel, HIAS played a central role in rescuing Jews from Syria and Lebanon. In 1979, the overthrow of the Shah in Iran precipitated a slow but steady trickle of Jews escaping the theocracy of that country, home to one of the world’s oldest Jewish communities.

The Soviet Jewry exodus[edit]

Beginning in the mid-1960s, HIAS returned to the work initiated at its founding – assisting immigrants escaping Russia with their arrival and resettlement needs in the U.S. Close to a century later, a new Jewish exodus from the previous Russian Empire – now the USSR – started with a trickle of departures. Throughout the entire era of Soviet Jewish exodus, HIAS' operations centered around two beliefs: 1) Israel is the homeland for the Jewish people and 2) emigrants have the right to live together with extended family in their country of choice.

On December 3, 1966, Premier Alexei Kosygin said in Paris that “if there are some families divided by the war who want to meet their relatives outside of the USSR, or even to leave the USSR, we shall do all in our power to help them, and there is no problem.” In stark contrast to the premier’s words, the Soviet authorities did everything in their power to prevent Jews from leaving the country, implementing anti-Semitic, anti-immigration campaigns that included harassment, economic pressure, and an increasingly bureaucratic visa-application process. These methods deterred many would-be applicants, who abandoned the process once their initial applications were denied.

During the early years of exodus, the number of departures depended largely on the status of the United States-Soviet relationship and on financial pragmatism. In hopes of achieving economic benefits from the US, the Soviet government sporadically opened its emigration gates, sometimes even in contradiction of its own legislation. Thus, despite the “Diploma Tax” that was instituted in December 1972 and required exiting Jews to pay for the higher education they received in the USSR, the government allowed two groups of 900 persons each to leave shortly thereafter without paying. By March 1973, the tax was revoked in the face of extreme pressure from the international public community and the Soviets’ fear of not being awarded Most Favored Nation status by the U.S. In December 1973, the Jackson-Vanik Amendment, which linked trade agreements with the USSR to freedom of its citizens to emigrate, was passed in the U.S. Congress by a landslide. This legislation was an indicator of the degree to which the Soviet Jewry struggle had won the moral support of the West and had spurred the American Jewish community into action. The Soviet authorities were now subject to criticism not only from scattered groups of dissidents and refuseniks, but from tens of thousands protesting in front of Soviet embassies and consulates around the globe. Over time, these combined factors impacted the numbers of the Jews leaving the Soviet Union.

HIAS was involved from the beginning of the Jewish exodus from the USSR. In December 1966, HIAS organized a campaign to encourage American Jews to invite their Soviet relatives to join them in the U.S. The Soviet Union initially allowed limited exit visas to the U.S., though eventually, regardless of their final destination, Soviet Jews who received permission to emigrate were granted exit visas only to Israel.

Early on, Vienna became the first stop for all Jews exiting the USSR. There they were greeted by a representative of the Jewish Agency for Israel (JAFI) and by HIAS, and were asked to determine their final destination. Those who were going to Israel were assisted by JAFI; those headed for the U.S. or elsewhere were processed by HIAS. After a short stay in Vienna, those destined for the U.S. were transferred to Rome, where they were processed by the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS).

In August 1972, HIAS obtained U.S. parole status for hundreds of Russian refugees waiting in Rome, cutting their transit time from six months to six weeks. Parole made immigration possible without delay for all members of a family unit reunifying with their relatives in the U.S., who were formally considered their “sponsors.”

In an effort to alleviate the financial burden on communities accepting increased numbers of Russian refugees, HIAS negotiated with the U.S. State Department a one-time $300 per-capita grant for Russians who emigrated from Europe to the U.S. after January 1974. HIAS passed along the full amount to each resettlement agency.

In the late 1980s and early 1990s, the years of perestroika and glasnost, the political face of the Soviet Union changed, as well as the course of Jewish history. Jews were now free to assemble, to worship – and to leave the country. But as the number of emigrants swelled in Rome, significant backlogs developed and the time between arrival in Rome and the HIAS interview grew to three weeks. By the summer of 1989 overall processing time took 70 – 80 days. This situation was further aggravated by the denial of refugee status by the INS for an increasing number of Soviet Jewish applicants.

In Washington, then-Attorney General Richard Thornburgh announced a new policy of unilateral review of all previously denied cases, using “the most generous standards for that review.” The effect was immediate: INS began its review of the denied caseload in October, resulting in the overturning of more than 95 percent of the previous denials. As a result, the percentage of denials dropped from 40 to 2, eliminating the backlog.

Parallel activity was taking place in Congress, as this issue was brought to members’ attention by HIAS and the Council of Jewish Federations (the precursor to the United Jewish Communities). In November 1989, President George H.W. Bush signed into law the Morrison-Lautenberg Amendment, which established that a member of a category group “may establish a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion […] by asserting a credible basis for concern about the possibility of such persecution.” This amendment, which has been renewed a number of times, is still in force today and greatly facilitates processing for refugees from the FSU, Indochina, and Iran.

In late September 1989, the State Department announced a major change in processing refugee admission for Soviet applicants. With a decreasingly hostile environment inside the USSR, the U.S. instituted a system that allowed Soviet Jews to apply and remain in country while waiting for notification of status. From autumn 1989, those seeking family reunification in the U.S. applied for immigration processing at the U.S. Consulate in Moscow.

In 1994, HIAS opened an office in Moscow and, in 2003, one in Kiev. Today, these offices closely monitor conditions in the former Soviet Union (FSU) and assist refugees bound for resettlement in the U.S. and other countries.

Overall, during the 40 years of Soviet Jewish emigration, HIAS assisted more than 400,000 Soviet Jews to immigrate to the U.S.

HIAS today[edit]

Today HIAS continues to provide rescue and refuge for persecuted Jews around the world. However, as the population of Jewish refugees has diminished in recent years, HIAS also has directed its resources to assist refugees and immigrants of all backgrounds, helping many reunite with their families and resettle in the United States. HIAS also advocates in Congress on policies affecting refugees and immigrants.

Drawing strongly on the Jewish tradition, values, and texts – the Torah (Hebrew Bible) says 36 times in 36 different ways that it is necessary to help the stranger and a core Jewish belief is that it is necessary to “fix the world”[citation needed] (tikkun olam, in Hebrew) – HIAS provides services without regard for religion, nationality, or ethnic background.

Depending on location, these services can include trauma counseling, art therapy, legal advice, and humanitarian assistance, among others. Working with the U.S. government, the government of Israel, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, and a host of non-governmental organizations, HIAS assists refugees from more than 20 countries with U.S. resettlement and follows through with immigrant integration and citizenship programs.

HIAS currently operates in the following places:
United States. HIAS helps resettle refugees from trouble spots around the world through a national affiliate network of Jewish agencies; provides extensive integration and citizenship programs for Russian speaking refugees and immigrants; advocates for immigration laws with its network of Jewish, interfaith, and other partners in Washington, DC and nationwide; connects each generation of Jews by reuniting those long separated and through educational initiatives such as myStory.hias.org, a social networking site enabling newcomers to tell their immigration stories; provides scholarships to refugees; and offers an advocacy and social forum through HIAS Young Leaders.
Europe. In Moscow and Kiev, HIAS helps Jews and others from 43 countries receive protection and seek asylum or resettlement;
Middle East. HIAS helps Jewish and other religious minorities from Iran come to the U.S.; in Israel, HIAS provides scholarships for those who have recently immigrated to the Jewish state and assists with Israeli government efforts to protect the population of refugees arriving from Africa; HIAS does resettlement work for refugees of the Syrian Civil War in Jordan;[26]
Africa. In Chad, HIAS provides trauma counseling and social services in five of that country’s camps for refugees from the Darfur region of Sudan and facilitates relocation for those who need additional protection; in Kenya, HIAS’ trauma counseling and resettlement operations focus on the needs of the most vulnerable of the 250,000 people displaced by conflicts in Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Rwanda, Sudan, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo;
Latin America. HIAS provides full-service counseling, legal services, and humanitarian assistance for Colombian refugees fleeing to Ecuador and Venezuela; facilitates the resettlement and integration of refugees in Argentina and Uruguay.

The Audacity of These Kikes

Jones changed his surname like Bernie "Sanders" (Gutman).

should have mentioned that was a possibility. As I was typing i was thinking of the A wyatt man cartoon "don't be fooled by the Jewish name game!"
But "jones" is audacious even for a Jew (the very name from the cartoon), the most average anglo-saxon name one could pick.
Can't say I'm surprised.

(for any newfags who might be watching this, jew pictured next to a wyatt mann cartoon is the repulsive, greasiest kike "sasha baron cohen."
As Trump said, he should have been decked over 100 times by now, including by ryan seacrets security.
This jew refuses to pay for advertising, but instead forces the oscars to allow him to show up "in character" despite this is a spit in the face to all those who actually paid shekels to sponsor.advertise at such jewey things.

Every single time

The problem is, and I hate to get defeatist about it but I don't think we will win. Things will keep going downhill at the pace they are going until our side finally chimps out and riots/revolts.
The darkest part of what I see happening is they are getting better at social conditioning even if Trump caused them to jump out to early. People will keep getting more and more bubbled from each other and the tech companies will work to isolate us while keeping (((them))) in control of the flow of information.
The only real alternatives I am seeing is making strong local contacts with people so if shit goes down you have people you can trust or moving to a central European nation and concentrating there as a middle power. I'm not sure about the latter because it might help to operate through subversion but without any mechanisms of power to funnel through I am skeptical of the outcome.

As hard as it is, try not to get pessimistic user bc your posts will rub off on the lemmings and many won't bother voting.
Believe me, I feel the same but if we do lose, will be more than enough time for misery and angst. Until/unless we actually lose, try to keep positive, esp. when spreading propaganda for useful idiots on half-chan.

remember user– less than 7% of the Us populations "trusts" the media.

HAs anyone read the Daily Fail today? They seem to have jumped on the Trump BAshing Band Wagon too.

Between them, JewSA Today, the Arizona paper and the Dallas one, I'm highly suspicious that the spics/feminists/Jews threatened them with a boycott.

fuck sake, some of us complained and got a single intel ad removed from a gaming site and nearly started a third world war.

These fuckers use threats and intimidation as an everyday practice.

(((USA TODAY))) TELLS YOU

VOTE FOR TRUMP

Well, USAToday, good-bye, because the only people who paid for you are the people who are voting for Trump no matter what.

And just a few hours later, here's the media cabal reporting on their own coverage.

What you read on the plane or the train when you literally have nothing else to read.

And then feel dumber because of it.

There has to be a merchant picture as a pig with all the MSM suckling on him no way someone hasn't made it.

That video never gets old

That, my friend, is insanity. Also an indicator that their inhumanity is exposed. These creatures can only manipulate, besmirch, degrade, muddy and monopolize. Nothing new, fresh, enlightening, beautiful, honest, pure, endearing, empathetic and affirming can come from them.

tl;dr: Yet more jewish tricks. Holla Forums was right again.

I found what you were talking about, but someone edited it.

There's a saying. Americans hate above all else being told what to do. The more they fight Trump the stronger he gets, like those chinese finger traps where the more you pull the more it tightens its grasp.

How efficient are kikes? They're digging their own graves at this point. A round of applause for these dirty, lying rats everyone. They're doing our job for us.

It would interrupt our sleep patterns. Let's do it at noon.

And he was almost assasinated. By a friend of the family of Reagan's VP George Bush. But that's obviously just an incredible coincidence.

All cowards afraid of getting accidented by Hillary. I wish I had a subscription so I could cancel it right now.

The more the media is against him, the more his poll numbers rise and the more people like him. Funny how that works. People must really hate the media or something. I wonder why?

Possibly. At minimum she is a shitlib Democrat complicit in poisoning America with media garbage. Traitor or Jew, it doesn't matter because they will end up in the same ditch, so to speak =^].

Doesnt change the fact that their editorial board is AT LEAST 4/7 Jewish, possibly 5/7. Still a majority.

Hang'em all

You assume I am talking about the MSM, I mean outfits like google, facebook, twitter etc controlling the framing of information. Normalfags still use google. Search "American Inventors" and tell me how the future looks.

www .usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/09/29/dont-vote-for-donald-trump-editorial-board-editorials-debates/91295020/

There's a poll question on the article "What do you think of this editorial?", we need to vote "strongly disagree"

It's not going to be a matter of "changing anyone's vote," it's a matter of turnout. If Trump can mobilize lots of Whites who usually don't bother voting bc the Jews rig everything anyway, and her nigger coalition doesn't come out, could still be kosher apples rolling in the street.
Any White with an IQ over 100 has to have noticed the constant anti-Trump propaganda on sites like CNN. It's like pravda at this point.

fucking Romney got a decent vote and there was no enthusiasm for that Mormon fuck. Let it play out, don't let the Jews convince you game is over until it is.

KEY THING– THE CONTROLLED MEDIA NOT TRYING TO "CHANGE MINDS," THEY ARE TRYING TO SUPPRESS WHITE TURNOUT.

This is why we kill them for good.

You do realize that most newspapers endorse the Dem automatically every election, right?

I guess this one is an exception.